Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    JD2013 wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @Attorneyatlawl are you watching ESO Live? They are looking into raising PvP XP

This makes me happy.

Are they? Can you tell me what was said a bit more specifically por favor? :) I was getting ready to head out for a few, so I didn't have the stream playing!

Thanks for calling it out @Missbizz. If nothing else, I can catch up on the specifics later tonight.

It's not exactly a transcript.. but.. they went over all the known XP increases and then said something like "as we have seen it being asked about if PvP XP is getting raised, just letting you know we are looking into this" Didn't really say any more than that @Attorneyatlawl

Thank you! I haven't gotten the chance yet to watch (and probably won't until this afternoon), so I appreciate the further post. I'm definitely interested, also, given the much larger opportunities for small-scale action in the Imperial City, if between that and the general monster killing you'll want to be doing for stones (and to clear space to fight!) how much tweaking may be needed in there. Regardless of what they ultimately decide, I'm glad to hear they are taking a peek at the concern.

Edited by Attorneyatlawl on July 18, 2015 2:28PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Storm last night and power is still out. Lucky me I'm at work (air conditioning ... thank the aedra).

I'm cautiously curious about the new area, but really I'm looking more forward to Orsinum. Got an orc (and my spouse runs her sister) that hasn't seen much play lately.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Best thread is on page 2? Unacceptable.

UNALLOWA-BRU!!! MINUS TWO DE KAY PE!!!!!!!
    /stereotypical-everyone's-worst-nightmare-PVE-raid-leader

:D

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
  • Eddzo101
    Eddzo101
    ✭✭
    It's getting scary out there again
    in one sentence alone I read "Ruthlessness backstabbing paranoid gankfest sociopaths"
    Scary or what :s
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's scary out there.

Coming back here for safety.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ugh. Downloading both the game and the PTS on a new laptop I bought. It's like watching a race, and PTS s downloading faster.

lol. Yeh I finished DLing PTS on mine today. Had it for 1.6 on my laptop as my rig was broken at the time, but not going to be doing laptop on this one.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eddzo101 wrote: »
    in one sentence alone I read "Ruthlessness backstabbing paranoid gankfest sociopaths"

Which part is scary? That you think it's a true description or that someone would actually post it? ;)

So I am of the opinion that this thread needs to be kept up top for a bit so more people see it.
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/197234/imperial-city-explained-for-pve-players-by-a-pve-carebear#latest
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    It's scary out there.

Coming back here for safety.

Comfort food for ya

e9313e8d1749c728501fae49ee48c690.jpg

PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep forums gone mad again lol. I'm looking fwd to testing IC and I mainly PVE.

On a lighter note I had a great night last night finally got hard mode AA and sanctum done with my guild. a few of us had done them elsewhere as pugs but tonight was our first guild clear of them. tomorrow hard mode hel ra :). we also managed to find time to help some guild members get VDSA done.
    11722315_10207272147222284_8183023687382518098_o.jpg
    11741060_10207270661825150_6147605629239746226_o.jpg
    Images by my mate raz.

now where's the popcorn at?
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grats! A little celebration popcorn for you. Sounds like you had a busy night.

celebration-crunch-popcorn-snack-mix.jpg

PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you mate just whats needed and yeah was busy and turned into a late one but so worth it :smile:
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • Eddzo101
    Eddzo101
    ✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Which part is scary? That you think it's a true description or that someone would actually post it? ;)

What's scary is I think it's a true description :'(
    waaiit a minute
    Why are you winking at me? :o
    You're one of them aren't you, :s
    You're gonna wait till I leave this thread and gank me for my one forum star, aren't you
    I've only got one :'(
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    give it to me for safekeeping :D
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok Spec, it's Italian breakfast day today :)

5breakfast.jpg

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What's scary is I think it's a true description :'(
    waaiit a minute
    Why are you winking at me? :o
    You're one of them aren't you, :s
    You're gonna wait till I leave this thread and gank me for my one forum star, aren't you
    I've only got one :'(
    Hey dont' worry little guy. I actually play a Healer out there for the most part. Can't kill a damn thing myself lol.
    I have no idea how that character is going to even get a decent amount of TV stones :|

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    give it to me for safekeeping :D

Gosh ... you seem trustworthy...
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    *** hum... wandering around the forums 'cause the storm damage is not repaired YET and so no power. So no ESO ... heck no air conditioning ... no fans....

All my dogs are now rugs on the floor, poor things.

Pretty please people, share your exciting adventures so I can game vicariously through your characters.

Maybe I'll go watch Antman again.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    *** hum... wandering around the forums 'cause the storm damage is not repaired YET and so no power. So no ESO ... heck no air conditioning ... no fans....

All my dogs are now rugs on the floor, poor things.

Pretty please people, share your exciting adventures so I can game vicariously through your characters.

Maybe I'll go watch Antman again.

wow, must have been some pretty severe damage.
    Nothing exciting going on here, just fishing. Oh tho I got another receipe frag so at 6/7 now.
    Something for you and your doggies

ice_bucket.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!

When I get home I'll be sticking my head in that bucket.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So I am of the opinion that this thread needs to be kept up top for a bit so more people see it.
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/197234/imperial-city-explained-for-pve-players-by-a-pve-carebear#latest

I think it's strange, and concerning, that anyone would post that about playing in a competitive multiplayer online game, personally :).

✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are people still complaining about Imperial City? That's so yesterday.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Be careful of brain freeze.

My sweetie drove us all (peeps and dogs) to the dog park, which was awesome, as I was too tired, feeling punky and sleep deprived to get it together to give them a proper walk.

We got home, and then within 20 min - we have power!!

I'm really really happy I can ESO.

And I have enough energy to load up my characters ... and pretty much sit and stare at them.
    Edited by newtinmpls on July 20, 2015 2:51AM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Be careful of brain freeze.

My sweetie drove us all (peeps and dogs) to the dog park, which was awesome, as I was too tired, feeling punky and sleep deprived to get it together to give them a proper walk.

We got home, and then within 20 min - we have power!!

I'm really really happy I can ESO.

And I have enough energy to load up my characters ... and pretty much sit and stare at them. [/quote]

Maybe the dogs could play for you?
    computer-dogs-life-2001.jpg

PC/NA
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9KYnOgQ.gif

Made for this thread? I think so.

Edit: apparently the gif broke
    Edited by The_Sadist on July 20, 2015 4:46AM
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
This discussion has been closed.