Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not popcorn but....
    2upfj9f.jpg

Wow, you must work with an awesome dev team. Where I work, fixing 1 bug out of 99 usually turns the bug count into about 400.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok since the GD forum has officially become the "LF BIte me forum" and the powers that be don't have nothing to say about it this is the last place left that is safe for one's sanity.
    0e4fa2755799810edfedf849a91d18ad.jpg

ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wait.gif

I'll be waiting for ZOS to give those poor consolers a chat box. Worst decision they've made yet imo. I can't understand it one bit. Folks asking to pay real money for vamp bites and trying to buy and sell on the forums is a bi product of that.

its amazing what a lack of communication can do....
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    wait.gif

I'll be waiting for ZOS to give those poor consolers a chat box. Worst decision they've made yet imo. I can't understand it one bit. Folks asking to pay real money for vamp bites and trying to buy and sell on the forums is a bi product of that.

And when we would try to do that we would get put down immediately and told not to do it again or get banned.

They have started closing the bite threads and redirecting them to the megathread...

Also have a member of the forums quoting Jessica about the crafting forum not bring for WTB and WTS... On EVERY WTB/WTS thread

But yeah, I have been trying PS4 a bit, no text chat makes it difficult...

And come on... Bites for real money?

10979538_1612530312309879_376628663_n.jpg
    Edited by MissBizz on June 14, 2015 1:32AM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've participated in the vamp/werewolf mega thread, and though I specifically edited my post on there to say that I ONLY play on PC, I've had SIX pm's today asking for bites from console players.

Kinda wish I'd transferred, as I'm getting offers of 40k plus.

But really, guys: please read. PC only players can't bite you on console. :neutral:
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've participated in the vamp/werewolf mega thread, and though I specifically edited my post on there to say that I ONLY play on PC, I've had SIX pm's today asking for bites from console players.

Kinda wish I'd transferred, as I'm getting offers of 40k plus.

But really, guys: please read. PC only players can't bite you on console. :neutral:

I did transfer.. And its just so happens that my ESO account name/forum name/PSN is the same. I'm getting like 15 "friend requests" and messages a day because somewhere I mentioned I'm a werewolf. :# And i post too much so now I can't find the post to delete it. Please Stahp.. I can only bite once a week, not 646278 times.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This place has become my bunker, I don't even go out into the rest of the forum. I hear enough news from people reporting in here I don't wanna go out. So I'll just sit here and wait it out. I have plenty of popcorn.
    giphy.gif
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heishi wrote: »
    This place has become my bunker, I don't even go out into the rest of the forum. I hear enough news from people reporting in here I don't wanna go out. So I'll just sit here and wait it out. I have plenty of popcorn.
    giphy.gif

Heh, yup. What's new with you @Heishi I feel like my VR12 is getting real close to finishing Rivenspire.. Ha-ha.. Maybe by Christmas I'll make it to Crag :D

I have been stalking this thread, every once in awhile it runs out of popcorn so I don't comment. Seems like we always get back on track tho ;)

Noticed my funny shield bug again today.. They should at least let my bash do extra damage.. Like wow.. Thats gotta hurt...

buffy-popcorn-gif.gif
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

You have a good point. Myself and a few others come here to vent a little or put something out there because this has become, and I cannot believe I'm using this phraseology, a safe environment.

What I mean by that is most of us have been here a while with or without breaks and have become used to some subjects being discussed. We have overtime taken on the same ideas/mentality so we may tease (a nicer word for troll but meant to be harmless in tone) each other and even blow up here and there but we get each other in the end. There are a couple subjects that I consider minor that some of us will never agree on. But so what. That would be boring as heck.

I have taken part in a crapton of threads lately. My count is over 1k now(where's my cake) which is not something I've ever done before. I don't have a facebook account, or a twitter account, or a twitch account and never have or plan too. Video game forums are where I go because playing video games has been a hobby of mine for 38 years and I get very passionate sometimes (sorry mods) about what my....and this part is VERY IMPORTANT so pay attention..opinion. The highest count I made it to before on a site was around 100. So the bottom line is I give a krap about this game a crapton.

None of the other threads I've taken part in save this and one other make me laugh, keep me informed about what the latest crisis is, and make me not rage excessively. I plan to keep this thread alive as long as it's fun. If I don't think it's fun anymore I'll stop contributing.

Be well :)

• PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

I think I should do that otherwise I will be introduced to :
    1685009-banhammer.jpg

But stuff like that eventually comes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp-b3qK5b5h-Qx7YEoi4cucrENC3e8cajP0sjUPjZ2AyFQpqNbSg
    Edited by PBpsy on June 14, 2015 2:30AM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I think I should do that otherwise I will be introduced to :
    1685009-banhammer.jpg

But stuff like that eventually comes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp-b3qK5b5h-Qx7YEoi4cucrENC3e8cajP0sjUPjZ2AyFQpqNbSg

They've been dropping the temporary ban hammer a lot lately. Can I say that if it's vague? I am not pointing out any specific action or person so I think I'm in the clear there. For real I don't know if that constitutes a violation of the CoC/ToS or whatever other contract I'm supposed to read or sign.
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    end+of+line.jpg
    Edited by tordr86b16_ESO on June 14, 2015 3:36AM
  • olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Player log. June 14th. 12:32 am.

"I haven't noticed a dramatic reduction in PC player population. I wonder why that is......Wait, upon further reflection it may be because console is [snip]"

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 4, 2024 12:21PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Player log. June 14th. 12:32 am.

"I haven't noticed a dramatic reduction in PC player population. I wonder why that is......Wait, upon further reflection it may be because console is [snip]"

And due to the amount of popcorn that can be had.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs6XYO9kxaQZbAHIxXYeecdzs7dbRJL4TnSJepKPccdULd619b

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 4, 2024 12:21PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having a pain logging in? Usually I'm pretty safe from that nonsense. not tonight though.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Anyone else having a pain logging in? Usually I'm pretty safe from that nonsense. not tonight though.

On NA PC no problem tonight except for a couple of ping spikes.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @PBpsy yeah I'm trying to log into NA PC... hmm. Was on earlier and was fine, now it seems I'm getting a mixed bag of errors.. Can log in, issue starts when trying to load into the world after selecting my character.

Yes yes, I'll go check my modem and disable my addons ;)
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks @PBpsy yeah I'm trying to log into NA PC... hmm. Was on earlier and was fine, now it seems I'm getting a mixed bag of errors.. Can log in, issue starts when trying to load into the world after selecting my character.

I've gotten this from time to time, but it is rather random when it happens. Have no clue what the cause is and I don't use add-ons.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

that reminds me... what automated response do they give consoles? just check the modem?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

that reminds me... what automated response do they give consoles? just check the modem?

Restart the whole console (completely power it off and turn it back on) and probably the modem too.

Bah. Apparently just can't get in to my toon who is in Crag... I'll just send in a ticket to get her moved I guess.

Hey, I think we're running low on popcorn
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    well its gotta be at least two things.... spread the sources...

appalachiankettlekorn.jpg
    Edited by Shunravi on June 14, 2015 6:32AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shunravi Want to stop playing the forum game and hop on ESO? Spindle is the vet pledge right now.. and I can still log into my healer.. it's my crafter that is SOL
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sure
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    Hhhhmm.
    Anyone else get that Deja vue feeling ?
    Weird how the mind works.
    Imagining that all the nightmares you see around you have this vaguely familiar feeling.

TODO:
    Book appointment with shrink.

Just wait until they start asking to:
    -fix cloak.
    -nerf sorc.
    -nerf Dk
    -nerf Nb
    -nerf Templar.
    -buff duel wield rouges
    -buff heavy armor dps because they big bad^^^ Nord orc.
    -make Crag questing some sort of something that works without much effort.
    -fix silver and gold completion reward.
    -make enchanting level up faster
    -fix Templar designer skills.
    -make Undaunted gear drop faster.
    -remove rng form traits
    -allow ability to change traits.
    -allow abbilty to craft jewels.
    -nerf sorc
    -fix cloack
    -nerf BE
    -reduce repair cost
    -nerf cloak
    -nerf reflect
    -fix cloak
    -remove the damn inner light balls already
    -fix cloak

Based on Sypher's console video.. I forsee some rage coming.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning!

Another day, more popcorn.

Let's do this.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Good morning!

Another day, more popcorn.

Let's do this.

Indeed let's get it going. This is what, the first Sat after console launch when many people will be getting on (or queuing XD)

Dis gonna be gooood. First we gotta get the popcorn popping
    giphy.gif

Alright, now
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

I've gotten this from time to time, but it is rather random when it happens. Have no clue what the cause is and I don't use add-ons.

Same, I've had that happen where I'll try to log in and it'll range from error <1> which I think is a local issue to a gaggle of weired characters and it happens for a bit and then it's fine. This happens VERY rarely and I don't know what causes it but I've always assumed it was me.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG @Bouvin I watched that kung fury before and loved it.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mornin folks, here's some breakfast

coffee-maple-bacon-popcorn-treats-4words.jpg

Off to do my morning ingame "chores" and cycle thru the Crafting and Helping Players threads.
    Agree very much with the feeling of deja vu. In some cases even worse. Making real money from vamp and ww bites? Really?
    Wonder if they'll Ever stop camping those spawns if ZOS doesn't do something about that like making them unkillable.

Feel sorry for those consolers on that one.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.