Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Ann wrote: »
    On a side note, discussing disciplinary actions is also listed as a violation within the Code of Conduct/Forum Rules. Please keep posts within the rules.

Stahp discussing disciplinary actions!

Fixed it. Now here's a Puppy!!!

cute-puppies11.gif

I see your puppy and raise you one Popcorn Puppy!

7df12d6113df345cc06e75f8fa8e18f6.jpeg

Or puppies that don't have that 'wet dog' smell.....

2ahv154.jpg

Ever!!

Edit:- Looking at 'popcorn puppy' slightly worried there is a real puppy under that popcorn!! :o
    Edited by freespirit on June 12, 2015 1:25PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cute-puppies11.gif

*slow clap*

Well played.

I was really enjoying the bunnies guys.

Oh - a bit that I didn't see in the AuA summary
    But to answer your question on Lootdrop and other improvements like Advanced inventory filters, yes it's something we want to integrate into the UI. We've started some exploration into getting the loot drop system into the PC but nothing further that I can go into just yet and we would like to improve some of the filtering features of the inventory as well.

Hear that guys? Maybe we get lootdrop and Advanced inventory toooo!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

cute-puppies11.gif

*slow clap*

Well played.

But to answer your question on Lootdrop and other improvements like Advanced inventory filters, yes it's something we want to integrate into the UI. We've started some exploration into getting the loot drop system into the PC but nothing further that I can go into just yet and we would like to improve some of the filtering features of the inventory as well.

Advanced loot would be nice ...

Imperial City please.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

cute-puppies11.gif

*slow clap*

Well played.

Imperial City please.

My bets are Imperial City will be announced at E3 to bolster console sales. Oh, and then maybe they will us a bit more "after E3". Shall we have a guessing game? I'd says hit PTS week of July 27.. release end of August?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xandryah
    Xandryah
    ✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    No relation to PC Master Race either but a tenuous link to Popcorn........

And made me laugh. :)

https://youtu.be/AvDvTnTGjgQ

Also got all my fingers and toes crossed hoping for an announcement AND an expected release date for some new content at E3 .

I am really missing playing but atm there is nothing to grab my interest, especially as I have brand new content to play elsewhere.

I have 2 VR14's, a VR13 and a low level character BUT the character I enjoy most and feel is my best effort has done pretty much everything.......

I kept myself amused for a good while solo-ing a lot of the group based play however I have now got nothing that makes me want to log-in and this has been compounded by the fact that many of my usual grouping pals have also stopped playing......

As it appears many of the PC problems have transferred to console, I must admit I am worried we may have a longer than desirable wait for that much needed new content. :(

Thank you for the funny video! :love:
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I will see your popcorn puppy... & raise you a popcorn Lion! ;)
    8747749_f613_1024x2000.jpg
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cute-puppies11.gif

*slow clap*

Well played.

Imperial City please.

My bets are Imperial City will be announced at E3 to bolster console sales. Oh, and then maybe they will us a bit more "after E3". Shall we have a guessing game? I'd says hit PTS week of July 27.. release end of August?

See, it was my thinking they would announce Imperial City at E3 with a PTS date. But now they've announced news of new content is coming after E3 and my hopes are turning into . . . Popcorn.
    Edited by JD2013 on June 12, 2015 1:37PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

cute-puppies11.gif

*slow clap*

Well played.

Imperial City please.

See, it was my thinking they would announce Imperial City at E3 with a PTS date. But now they've announced news of new content is coming after E3 and my hopes are turning into . . . Popcorn.

Originally Kai said at E3... now they're saying next week (From the reddit ama today).

Either way... we should have some news in a few days time... .which is at least something!

I agree with MissBizz... I reckon they will announce something at E3... it's the perfect platform to get the maximum exposure which will help to drive sales.

GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cute-puppies11.gif

*slow clap*

Well played.

Imperial City please.

70idtd.jpg

Ya, I don't think we can be blamed for being skeptical about anything ZOS "plans" given their track record. History is a great teacher.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »

cute-puppies11.gif

*slow clap*

Well played.

Imperial City please.

Originally Kai said at E3... now they're saying next week (From the reddit ama today).

Either way... we should have some news in a few days time... .which is at least something!

I agree with MissBizz... I reckon they will announce something at E3... it's the perfect platform to get the maximum exposure which will help to drive sales.

I really hope so. I am getting content starved and I keep watching the Imperial City video from 2014 wistfully .. hoping ... wishing ...

Btw the name of the last character in your sig made me laugh out loud.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I will see your popcorn puppy... & raise you a popcorn Lion! ;)
    8747749_f613_1024x2000.jpg

I love my popcorn balls better...

PCB8.jpg
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Space issues on your PC station......

Too much clutter.....

Nowhere to put your Popcorn?

ay3amf.jpg

Sorted!!
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Space issues on your PC station......

Too much clutter.....

Nowhere to put your Popcorn?

ay3amf.jpg

Sorted!!

Haha, nice.
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5338bc76dbfa3f778e006fff._w.540_s.fit_.jpg
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cute-puppies11.gif

*slow clap*

Well played.

Imperial City please.

I really hope so. I am getting content starved and I keep watching the Imperial City video from 2014 wistfully .. hoping ... wishing ...

OH you mean the video where they showed right before saying Imperial City was completely done but because the 2.0 patch was going to be so large already they were holding off on it yet suddenly they had to spend another 6 months on it. That video?
    anigif_enhanced-4941-1415384160-23.gif
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heishi wrote: »

cute-puppies11.gif

*slow clap*

Well played.

Imperial City please.

OH you mean the video where they showed right before saying Imperial City was completely done but because the 2.0 patch was going to be so large already they were holding off on it yet suddenly they had to spend another 6 months on it. That video?
    anigif_enhanced-4941-1415384160-23.gif

Well, I don't think any other videos of Imperial City exist! :wink:

I had forgotten that they had said Imperial City was too big for patch 2.0! That had completely slipped my mind!

Pass the popcorn, please.

Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cute-puppies11.gif

*slow clap*

Well played.

Imperial City please.

Yeah, I think what they will "announce" after E3 will be the PTS release date. Although they may announce it sooner.. we remember how long 1.6 took to come out to PTS. So try to not get your hopes too high just yet (or even when they say the PTS release date) ;)
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Firstly before I ask this question, as far as I'm concerned ANY new content will be more than welcome.

BUT.....

I must admit to not really being clued up on what the Imperial City will offer, however I sort of presumed it was a PVP based area due to it's location, just did a quick search and didn't really get any concrete answers.....

Anyone point me to a good link describing what the actual content of the city is likely to be?

Thankyou.

Oh and because it's necessary........

2qnxztf.gif
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstly before I ask this question, as far as I'm concerned ANY new content will be more than welcome.

BUT.....

I must admit to not really being clued up on what the Imperial City will offer, however I sort of presumed it was a PVP based area due to it's location, just did a quick search and didn't really get any concrete answers.....

Anyone point me to a good link describing what the actual content of the city is likely to be?

Thankyou.

Oh and because it's necessary........

2qnxztf.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ABAiQ87qA

Here's a vid :smile:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• doggie
    doggie
    ✭✭✭
    Was watching the Imperial City video... Who has large lion carvings and banners in a sewer?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Server Capacity: While we have established large data centers to support a huge player population, the millions of active players now in ESOTU

MILLIONS sure thing
    @Alcast : and "active," you betcha...

(Wasn't there an indication earlier, just for Cyrodiil in fact, that more/better hardware was not the issue nor the solution?)
    Lorkhan wrote: »
    Server Capacity: While we have established large data centers to support a huge player population, the millions of active players now in ESOTU may require increased server capacity to reduce queues and alleviate any server performance issues. This is being investigated as a priority for us.

i hope we, pc players, get some increased server capacity as well.
    @Lorkhan, right. Where do you think they plan on getting the increased server capacity for consoles from?

WTS slightly used server gear...

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server Capacity: While we have established large data centers to support a huge player population, the millions of active players now in ESOTU

MILLIONS sure thing
    @Alcast : and "active," you betcha...

(Wasn't there an indication earlier, just for Cyrodiil in fact, that more/better hardware was not the issue nor the solution?)
    Lorkhan wrote: »
    Server Capacity: While we have established large data centers to support a huge player population, the millions of active players now in ESOTU may require increased server capacity to reduce queues and alleviate any server performance issues. This is being investigated as a priority for us.

i hope we, pc players, get some increased server capacity as well.
    @Lorkhan, right. Where do you think they plan on getting the increased server capacity for consoles from?

WTS slightly used server gear...

idk, man. but pc cant get much worse, because people will give up this game
    lag was so frustrating yesterday....
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @JD2013 but maybe I should clarify what I wanted to know......

Is it a pure out and out PVP area or does it have PVE content too.......

I enjoy PVP but I am pretty useless at it, so if I am going to get killed constantly then I will be less likely to be excited about the Imperial City's release......

I know I should practice and get better but Cyrodiil has sort of put me off because of the huge amount of galloping back and forth only to get killed again......

I don't think I will ever have the keyboard/mouse skills needed to participate fully in fast action PVP..........

However my only point of hope is that as the city will surely be smaller than Cyrodiil itself maybe I would be able to enjoy playing with less travelling time involed. :)
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @JD2013 but maybe I should clarify what I wanted to know......

Is it a pure out and out PVP area or does it have PVE content too.......

I enjoy PVP but I am pretty useless at it, so if I am going to get killed constantly then I will be less likely to be excited about the Imperial City's release......

I know I should practice and get better but Cyrodiil has sort of put me off because of the huge amount of galloping back and forth only to get killed again......

I don't think I will ever have the keyboard/mouse skills needed to participate fully in fast action PVP..........

However my only point of hope is that as the city will surely be smaller than Cyrodiil itself maybe I would be able to enjoy playing with less travelling time involed. :)

@freespirit

Ahh, well ...

To get into Imperial City your faction will need to hold all of the surrounding circle of keeps around Imperial City.

Each faction has its own entrance to the city, but inside the sewers there is an area of the sewer where all 3 factions can meet and fight.

It is basically a mix of PVP and PVE from what I understand.

Go and get your practice into PVP. I usually am no fan of PVP in games, but I really enjoy it in this game.
    Edited by JD2013 on June 12, 2015 2:57PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back on topic, people!

tumblr_m6xaor13Da1qat4duo1_500.gif
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may have been posted and I'm not going to lie, I only scanned like half a page of gifs.

It's my first time on the forums in ages, so many console threads.

aaa-spill-popcorn-mean-girls.gif?w=350&h=219
    Edited by The_Sadist on June 12, 2015 3:00PM
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    Back on topic, people!

tumblr_m6xaor13Da1qat4duo1_500.gif

Yes sir!!

tumblr_lyfl8rXoYT1qbridso2_500.gif
  • nastuug
    nastuug