The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login failed for both EU and NA servers.

• Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it has anything to do with character data corruption. Since the game logs you out itself a few moments after you crash... I believe... spawned dead with my new EU character after trying to kill that... seeker?

So none of us have to worry about something fancy and as destructive as that... so it seems.

I want FULL details on what the hell is going on ZENIMAX.

- ARE THE SERVERS AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY?
    - SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW AT 4AM? WILL YOU PLUG IN... uh... EXTRA CAPACITORS!? Yes. That sounds like it's relevant and somewhat intelligent/understandable.
    - Is the situation like a Windows 98 trying to run Starcraft 2?
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • notimetopanic
    notimetopanic
    Soul Shriven
    LOGIN FAILED @ US server and EUROPE server.
    I paid almost US$100 and I am not able to play!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!!!!!
  • Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rofl
  • TGSilentReaper
    Position in queue: 66437...
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    I'll roll all over your floor laughing...

XD

...Seriously.

I can easily get into the EU servers and it doesn't just send me straight to the Title Screen after I press A to play... but I can't stay connected to the EU servers for some reason... and when everybody stops moving... I can still hear people talking... then the game just crashes and I find myself at Xbox Home.

I've been here since 4:15PM btw... -looks at clock-

...It's now 10:15PM. -sighs and drags palm across face-

Waiting on another reassuring post from Zenimax officials...
  • TGSilentReaper
    Been doing the same thing since 9am Gabriel..
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    That's around the same time that I could no longer connect for an extended period of time... like more than an hour without a few disconnects. I avoided densely populated locations. But as soon as I went back to them, the people froze up and I crashed.Then I had to go back to work at 12PM and couldn't connected at all when I got back home. Whooo.
  • TGSilentReaper
    I can manage to get in queue, wait, then get to character screen, but once that happens my internet connection resets within a blink of an eye and it kicks me off...
  • BloodStorm
    BloodStorm
    ✭✭✭
    11 hours estimated download time left. When it finishes downloading for me all servers and connection issues will work perfectly. My beauty will echo throughout the land!!!
    Edited by BloodStorm on June 10, 2015 4:00AM
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    BloodStorm wrote: »
    11 hours estimated download time left. When it finishes downloading for me all servers and connection issues will work perfectly. My beauty will echo throughout the land!!!

For glory!
  • Forumer-in-Prison
    Forumer-in-Prison
    ✭✭✭
    Searched Google for "ESO Console" Hoping to read raves... Found tons of article about this instead.

Terrible, simply terrible. You failed at PC launch, and now Failed at console launch too.

Mark this day, this is the day Zenimax Failed ESO.

When the times comes our games goes down, remember that ESO failed not because it's a poorly developed game, but because of poor infrastructure and management.

Needless to say, I am so disappointed.
    Siblings-in-Prison

Lore:
    At a time of chaos and turmoil, children from all across tamriel have been taken by an evil Argonian Thieves guild. They were raised in captivity, forced to learn their captors evil ways and endured the harsh environment of Black Marsh. The intentions of the evil guild is still unknown till this day.

Amisdt the events surrounding the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a brave few has escaped their captors and ran off as far away as they can, eventually landing on the shores of khenarthi's roost.

Armed with the skills and the scars they have endured during their captivity, these brothers and sisters in chains has vowed revenge on their Argonian captors and their allies.

They kept the names branded to them by the evil reptiles as a reminder of all the pain and torment they have suffered, and have joined the Aldmeri Dominion as a means to an end... Paint Tamriel with Argonian blood.
      [*] Close-to-Prison | Khajiit | Cat of Life
      [*] Sliced-in-Prison | Bosmer | Suction Blade
      [*] Hunk-in-Prison | Breton | Hunky Blade
      [*] Muse-in-Prison | Altmer | Healing Babe
      [*] Hot-in-Prison | Breton | HotBod Killer

• TGSilentReaper
      The queue keeps growing.. it's over 100k now.
    • Gabriel_Froste
      Gabriel_Froste
      ✭✭✭
      Searched Google for "ESO Console" Hoping to read raves... Found tons of article about this instead.

Terrible, simply terrible. You failed at PC launch, and now Failed at console launch too.

Mark this day, this is the day Zenimax Failed ESO.

When the times comes our games goes down, remember that ESO failed not because it's a poorly developed game, but because of poor infrastructure and management.

Needless to say, I am so disappointed.

Your rage is understandable. But ESO will not fail. I will gather an army to make sure of that. It is a necessary evil.
    • Fragglerockr
      Que 115468 been waiting 2 hours now, I will give this another try tomorrow. If I do not get in I will be deleting this game from my system.
    • tidus83
      tidus83
      ridicolous.. yesterday 30 tickets to understand that my account was linked to BETA account... and support don't know this.....

now unexpected error... see you next month guys... really poor support and game...after 1 years.. same problem at launch
    • Fragglerockr
      ok I am in game, and keep getting dropped it says I am spamming when I am not even talking to anyone, anyone else getting this>!
    • SantieClaws
      SantieClaws
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ok I am in game, and keep getting dropped it says I am spamming when I am not even talking to anyone, anyone else getting this>!

That has been an issue in the PC version since launch Fragglerockr. It is when you get stuck or something and the game sends too many signals back - looks to the game like you are spamming.

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
      Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    • P3ZZL3
      P3ZZL3
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      So we know that circa 115k of copies where purchased then as a minimum based on the queue. IF so, that's a healthy $7m in revenue. Wonder how that stacks up in their spreadsheet?
      CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
      CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
      CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
    • Zenzuki
      Zenzuki
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      P3ZZL3 wrote: »
      So we know that circa 115k of copies where purchased then as a minimum based on the queue. IF so, that's a healthy $7m in revenue. Wonder how that stacks up in their spreadsheet?

That would be on just one of the consoles. :wink:
      Can Open...
      Worms EVERYWHERE!
    • ST34LTHK1NG
      ST34LTHK1NG
      Soul Shriven
      still haven't been able to log in even once on my Xbox one
    • drdrew1214
      drdrew1214
      Soul Shriven
      in the game my friends cant see me online and i dont see anyone either just in the game but when u send a invite in the party chat it saying character not found anyone knows how to fix it or having the same thing going on
    • wconsidi315
      wconsidi315
      Soul Shriven
      Well I tried logging into the NA server for 3 hours yesterday and am now up to an hour on Europe and still nothing. I'd be happy if i could just get to the character creation screen on either.
    • Tandor
      Tandor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Zenzuki wrote: »
      P3ZZL3 wrote: »

That would be on just one of the consoles. :wink:

And just one of the regional megaservers for that console.
    • tidus83
      tidus83
      BUMP! any update for login error... i can't link my xbox account to eso pc... it's about 2 days that i've this problem...
    • tidus83
      tidus83
      reset don't work..i think that i will ask a money refund
    • Raaahhhyyynn
      The only thing I've found that's worked (and it may just be me), but I've tried logging in repeatedly right after another when I'm getting the Login Failed screen and eventually after a few consecutive tries it should take you to the "You have been placed in a Queue to Log In" screen. STAY HERE AND WAIT. It may take 5-10 minutes but everytime that happens for me and I wait I am able to get in.

Im on an Xbox One on the NA server.

Guys I totally understand the frustration, I REALLY do but don't let this turn you away from a great game. I've been playing on Mac since it launched last year and it has come such a long way.

Patience is a virtue.
      Edited by Raaahhhyyynn on June 10, 2015 1:28PM
    • Raaahhhyyynn
      drdrew1214 wrote: »
      in the game my friends cant see me online and i dont see anyone either just in the game but when u send a invite in the party chat it saying character not found anyone knows how to fix it or having the same thing going on

I was having that problem too with my friend and we were on the same connection. I just went back to the character login screen and logged back in and it worked for me.
    • TimsAngry
      TimsAngry
      Soul Shriven
      Does anyone know how to fix the 301 error? I've been trying for two days to get in and I haven't got in once because of this error.
    • gard
      gard
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Nerio wrote: »
      Expecting no problems on an MMO launch day is like expecting someone to admit fault when you rear-end them. You're gonna end up disappointed :wink:

This is a really strange analogy.

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
      -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
      Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
      Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
    • EEichCT
      EEichCT
      Soul Shriven
      Free horse armor for all day one stress testers... I'm getting forced into chat sessions with random area people without requesting it... I keep turning it off, to no avail.
      Edited by EEichCT on June 10, 2015 3:27PM