The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login failed for both EU and NA servers.

• DoubleDown33
    DoubleDown33
    Soul Shriven
    Error 328...48 hours and no gaming. Glad I didn't stick to my original plan of taking the first few days off of work. Thinking of returning if this is an indication of what is to come in the Land of Tamriel.
    Edited by DoubleDown33 on June 11, 2015 4:14PM
    Options
  • gashuffer75
    1,102,076 position in Que.....
    Options
  • Fragglerockr
    Que 1,112,248, really I just want to turn the game on and play it, MMORPGS have been around for more then ten years. I should not have to wait in a Que for a game. They should have planed for this and build bigger servers.
    Options
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Position in Queue: 1

Approximate Wait Time: Do you really want to know?
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
    Options
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    colbert-popcorn.gif
    Options
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 second. In a blink of an eye. Any second now.
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
    Options
  • arisenow
    arisenow
    Soul Shriven
    Qoe 1 time to wait 1 second. For 2 hours it says this. I give you 80 bucks, you give me a game that dosent work, in furious, and will not be silent as my money is thrown to the wayside.
    Options
  • gashuffer75
    arisenow wrote: »
    Qoe 1 time to wait 1 second. For 2 hours it says this. I give you 80 bucks, you give me a game that dosent work, in furious, and will not be silent as my money is thrown to the wayside.

Now that you have spoken up, go back to waiting quietly.
    Options
  • arisenow
    arisenow
    Soul Shriven
    arisenow wrote: »

Now that you have spoken up, go back to waiting quietly.

Thank you for trolling, now please jog on....
    Options
  • xNxKargionxVx
    Queue for 10 mins, play for 5 get kicked, queue for 10, play for 5 get kicked....good times
    Options
  • player2luigi
    player2luigi
    Soul Shriven
    According to the queue screen, in one second I can do the dishes, change over the laundry, feed the cats, have a smoke, sweep the floor and scratch my balls... thanks for slowing down time, Bethesda.
    Options
  • TheLordMarshall
    TheLordMarshall
    Soul Shriven
    And it's still continues. Yay
    Options
  • TheLordMarshall
    TheLordMarshall
    Soul Shriven
    My friends get kicked or frozen, and log in and start playing again before I can even get in once. [snip]

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 7:35PM
    Options
  • cowboyshook
    cowboyshook
    Soul Shriven
    Sick and tired of this ***. Day 3 of this and no fixes. I played for a few hours on Tuesday. When I come back to play the next day, can't even log in.
    Options
  • Nadeth
    Nadeth
    ✭✭
    Ok I haven't been able to log in at all today! My wait time says one second but I'm still stuck in the login queue screen for 10-15min and then it fails to login.

*sigh* I'll try again tonight maybe~
    Options
  • suricxb14a_ESO
    suricxb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I had to switch to EU server just to play a little bit. I can't get into the US servers at all. This is sad. I wonder if 343 helped in any way with the game. lol
    Edited by suricxb14a_ESO on June 12, 2015 2:08AM
    Options
  • Fragglerockr
    I give up, I will try again in a few weeks.
    Options
  • TheTaxManACometh
    TheTaxManACometh
    Soul Shriven
    Jager wrote: »
    So I did the account switch and I'm getting this.
    Error 301(3:1:620:10051) wondering if anyone else is sing this?

I am also experiencing this error code. Any further information on what I can do to be able to play this weekend?
    Options
  • Dcoy
    Dcoy
    I been playing fine for last two days. Now I haveto attempt to log in several times before i get in game only to be kicked within minutes, even using the the server switching trick, what i dont u derstand is if i switch servers i seem to play fine, but switch back i get kicked i play on eu...
    Options
  • Sha_dow
    Sha_dow
    is this console or pc ?

I have had an issue this morning and eu server is having major problems it seems for myself and my friend

Issue 1 Launcher taking ages to get Play button

Issue 2 Forum taking ages to load pages and when I crate a new thread/discussion page gives error message

Issue 3 Game will eventually load but when i login i get error messages and character wont load in

either get requesting chaacter load (Circle thingy)

or kicks me out with <<<<1>>>>

finally got logged in there for 2 minutes then kicked back out

Options
  • aConsoleCouple
    I'm now being kicked constantly, I know Xbox Live is having purchase and content usage issues so I don't know if that is also factoring into it. But now it's at the point were I can't even see the announcements, or even get the the character load screen.
    Edited by aConsoleCouple on June 12, 2015 10:39AM
    Options
  • RonnieJay
    RonnieJay
    Soul Shriven
    Robbie575 wrote: »
    The thing that no one seems to understand is that Zenimax was going to stagger the release so it wasn't flooded. But for some unknown reason, it was released all at once. Also, their "stress test" with beta wasn't NEARLY the amount of players on now, and the "stress test" they did with bots was just that: bots. bots act upon certain guidelines, and don't do just whatever. You have hundreds of thousands of players on at once, stressing the system and the megaservers more than almost any company on the planet can prepare for. People said a lot of these same things for GTA Online, and The Old Republic. Now, if you can't get over yourself, stop playing. Accept your losses on the game, stop playing until you grow up, and stop being so negative towards the ZOS team. They are working non-stop to fix the issue. What are you doing? Hunh? I'd love to see anyone here do 1/100th of what they can with their servers and getting them operational. And I guarantee you that there's people coming in on days off and taking time off from their plans to get this dealt with. The ZOS team actually values customer service and their player base. So stop your whining and quit flooding our servers with your close-minded voices.

You literally quoted the reason why people are attacking ZOS over this release in your own post. They made a mistake. What makes them immune to controversy when they mess up? Nothing. Your little white knight post is going to do nothing but embarrass you.

This game was delayed twice and released over a year (consoles) after it's initial release date. The fact that they were so unprepared for the player volume is astounding. How do you underestimate the amount of people purchasing a game that has been hyped to hell and back and delayed for so long? And under such a popular franchise. Let's not forget the pre-order numbers that they could have easily used to gain an idea of just how many people were going to (attempt to) play. I don't care if it wasn't the first company to come up so short in a release such as this, it's inexcusable and those (like yourself) that accept games to be broken upon their respective launches make me sick.

The fact that you seem content that a company, built solely to develop video games, can fail so miserably at doing so, is ridiculous. And now you'll say "Oh, developing video games is hard!". So? If you're sold a brand new car that starts but immediately breaks down whenever you try to drive it, are you going to excuse Ford/Chevy/Honda/Toyota/etc with that excuse? That it's okay because building a car is hard? No.

We're close-minded? I don't think so. People that willingly blind themselves to such glaringly obvious facts are the close-minded ones. Take those rose-tinted shades off and look at this objectively, friend.

Options
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    systic wrote: »
    @Fragglerockr Do you think that Zenimax is compiled of a bunch of super-human braniacs that are capable of determining and repairing errors before they even realize that they exist or something? Sometimes you need to release to find problems. It's a *** storm over there, and we're over here making it even more of a *** storm because of our selfish desires to play the game. Just relax people.

"Patience you must have, hm?" - Yoda

Ya, our selfish desires to get a service we paid for?

You already have the service. You just don't know it yet... and be patient. ZOS will probably give everyone free crowns and ESO plus.

I bet there is some kind of crown or pet or something they will throw at console folks. For PC they added game time to our subscriptions which I thought was absolutely awesome. Since it's B2P now, maybe a crown gift will happen. Which would also be nice. Have no fear, there is precedent.

Here's a puppy!!

funny-gif-puppy-cute-angry-cat.gif?w=640
    Options
  • closdi
    closdi
    Soul Shriven
    Jager wrote: »
    So I did the account switch and I'm getting this.
    Error 301(3:1:620:10051) wondering if anyone else is sing this?

I am also experiencing this error code. Any further information on what I can do to be able to play this weekend?

this
    Options
  • crixuz
    crixuz
    Soul Shriven
    Does anyone have a copy of Skyrim I can borrow...lol
    Options
  • wolfie907
    wolfie907
    Soul Shriven
    How do I play I've been trying to log in three days constant not even one minute played what the ***
    Options
  • daR3alEddieJ
    daR3alEddieJ
    Soul Shriven
    Haven't been able to login for 3 days straight now...left my Xbox on for over an hour until it finally shuts off from inactivity...I played the first day and the next for a little bit and haven't gotten to play since. I'm about to take this piece of crap game back...I've been playin TES since daggerfall and this game was the biggest waste of $60 I've ever spent, I'm glad I didn't buy the subscription...smh
    Options
  • Mark0p0l0
    Mark0p0l0
    I managed to logon...got my character up to lvl 18.....but it hasn't been a smooth experience. Sometimes having trouble at login. Then after a while the game starts to fail to load in NPC's. Or worse...I get invisible enemies attacking me and I can't fight back. At first I thought it was the servers struggling but Zenimax posted a solution where you have to hard reset the console, switch back on then go to setting, dvd options and clear persistent storage cache for the bluray/dvd player. Seems to sort that problem for an hour or two. That sounds like a bug to me?

But otherwise having a blast on xbox one. Game works amazingly well with controller. I just wish there hadn't been such a foul up at launch. Been four days now and still login problems....getting kicked off and the aforementioned bug? Not good Zenimax.
    Edited by Mark0p0l0 on June 13, 2015 11:44PM
    Options
  • RestlessPilgrim
    LOGIN FAILED: An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.elderscrollsonline.com

Yeah, so they can e-mail you back telling you it's your console or internet connection that's broken. Disgusting way to treat supporters!!
    Options
  • RestlessPilgrim
    Thanks for your patience, everyone. We know you're eager to get in and play. We're still investigating and will update as soon as we can.

Patience? You keep thanking us for our patience... which ran out days ago!
    Options