Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    pppontus wrote: »

In the same context I could say that us good players on EP are terribly outnumbered by single player boons that have zilch PvP skills. The same amount of conjecture. Every side has its abraxus.

uwot
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • ced30
    ced30
    ✭✭✭
    Ep doesnt nightcap, ever !
    They just ninja siege keeps 50 vs 6, because you know, with some perspective, that's fair.

331875Screenshot20150727051127.png
    No-one escapes the chains!

Afro Nînja - magicka nb (DC)
    Silvester Staline - magicka nb (DC)
    It's a trâp - stam dk tank (DC)
    Lord Vuiton - Argonian blazing shield templar (Dc)

[Video] Major Trap! eso Stam Dk tank pvp => https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302728/video-major-trap-eso-stam-dk-tank-pvp-episodes
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should all try to live up to the high standards of the virtuous Covenant.
    Edited by Valencer on July 28, 2015 9:01AM
    Options
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on November 8, 2021 3:32AM
    Options
  • Mauz
    Mauz
    ✭✭✭
    Right now it's 20% dmg reduction in pvp and TTK in non vet is in my opinion ideal. After 1.7 it'll be 50% reduction. Will this still be playable? My crit charge would do 3k instead of 5k. I fear most fights will end up in a draw.
    Options
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on November 8, 2021 3:31AM
    Options
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In non vet, where the indefinite resource build is not easily achievable (if at all), I can see the damage reduction possibly become an issue. At least for 1v1 situations. Imagine a templar and a dragonknight dunking it out for 10 minutes, then both step back and wait 5 minutes until their resources are regenerated, then back at it. Kind of funny :trollface:
    Options
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Options
  • ced30
    ced30
    ✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »

Geez, for once, accept the truth, stop making yourself look like a victim in every post.

No-one escapes the chains!

Afro Nînja - magicka nb (DC)
    Silvester Staline - magicka nb (DC)
    It's a trâp - stam dk tank (DC)
    Lord Vuiton - Argonian blazing shield templar (Dc)

[Video] Major Trap! eso Stam Dk tank pvp => https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302728/video-major-trap-eso-stam-dk-tank-pvp-episodes
    Options
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    ced30 wrote: »

Geez, for once, accept the truth, stop making yourself look like a victim in every post.

Well Im just a regular EP guy logging on every afternoon and its the same deal day after day. Green alliance teaming up on EP and EP down to 3 or less keeps. It really gets bothersome and yea starts feeling like a victim here hehe.

Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ced30 wrote: »

How about you try to at least mention the fact that both EP and DC were at medium pop when we crowned emp (with DC holding the remaining emp keeps)? And that not that long ago a DC group literally logged on after everyone else called it a night and did the exact same thing, except with no resistance whatsoever and with red scrolls being taken instead of yellow scrolls?

See, if you want me to say that it was an EP nightcap, Ill gladly admit that. Everything after we crowned emp was a stupid blatant nightcap and the EP PUG lead who capped the yellow scrolls simply didnt give a damn. And he is a fool for doing it.
    But it would be *super* if you could make the slightest attempt at not being so one-sided. Start by not making up random crap like "ninja sieging keeps 50v6".

Seems like the bias I'm being accused of here is very much present in the people throwing the accusations around and that is the only thing that really bothers me at this point. This is about all I have to say on the matter... I've got better things to do than writing essays here attempting to expose hypocrisy like we're politicians trying to discredit our opponents.
    Mauz wrote: »
    Right now it's 20% dmg reduction in pvp and TTK in non vet is in my opinion ideal. After 1.7 it'll be 50% reduction. Will this still be playable? My crit charge would do 3k instead of 5k. I fear most fights will end up in a draw.

The Battle Level stats arent very reasonable anyway... I don't know who thought it was a great idea to give everyone 30k-ish health. Personally, I'm hoping they'll tweak the stats a bit along with the Battle Spirit changes.
    Options
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    That nighcapping blue emp and his underlings of a few weeks ago left us daytime regulars with quite a mess. Logged off after getting emp and didn't defend. Me and my groupmates actually cheered when he was dethroned.
    Halcyon Black
    Options
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway Guyz, let's all do us a favor, even tho we like hate eatch other and stuff. Let's all Come together on something we all agree on. We need to convince zenimax Eso Dev team and the community team to make a Freeze Exp option in Gameplay Settings. A lot of us are regulars in Non-Vet, and we all get sad when our Players Vet out So, let's make a suggestion somewhere and all agree to it.

It should be something like, Exp Stops, also all Exp to all skill trees/lines Stop. So we won't get any skills that should be given to us on a higher lvl including the alliance war skill line. But this should not affect our AP Gain. On alliance leaderboard tho. Personally I do not think it is something Hard to do , it will make us regulars very happy. The only downside will be that most of us will be running around with lvl 49 Chars, ( plus there skills) and everyone else ( Randoms) on low Lvls. Now to make this a bit more fair, I guess the option should be available only up to lvl 40 or something. If you pass to 41 you can no longer Freeze your exp Gain. This way, it will be more Fair for everyone.

I wanna hear your ideas/possistions on this. And if we all agree on this, let's make the post on the right area, and spam our agrees so it can get attention from the Guyz sitting on top of things.
    Edited by HouLiGaN on July 29, 2015 9:31AM
    Options
  • Lisa_Lisa
    Lisa_Lisa
    HouLiGaN wrote: »
    Anyway Guyz, let's all do us a favor, even tho we like hate eatch other and stuff. Let's all Come together on something we all agree on. We need to convince zenimax Eso Dev team and the community team to make a Freeze Exp option in Gameplay Settings. A lot of us are regulars in Non-Vet, and we all get sad when our Players Vet out So, let's make a suggestion somewhere and all agree to it.

It should be something like, Exp Stops, also all Exp to all skill trees/lines Stop. So we won't get any skills that should be given to us on a higher lvl including the alliance war skill line. But this should not affect our AP Gain. On alliance leaderboard tho. Personally I do not think it is something Hard to do , it will make us regulars very happy. The only downside will be that most of us will be running around with lvl 49 Chars, ( plus there skills) and everyone else ( Randoms) on low Lvls. Now to make this a bit more fair, I guess the option should be available only up to lvl 40 or something. If you pass to 41 you can no longer Freeze your exp Gain. This way, it will be more Fair for everyone.

I wanna hear your ideas/possistions on this. And if we all agree on this, let's make the post on the right area, and spam our agrees so it can get attention from the Guyz sitting on top of things.

I agree, an exp stop button would be great. I highly doubt zenimax would ever do this though :/
    ~ Little Dragons ~

Characters:
    Lisa Lisa - Templar
    Lisandrea - Former Empress - Nightblade
    Lisa Lisa II - Dragon Knight
    Lisa Lisa III - Sorcerer
    Kiss-Shot-Acerola-Orion - Nightblade
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would completely wreck the campaign. You'll have dozens and dozens of people min-maxing their character for whatever arbitrary level you set as the limit just so they can bash newbies forever on the same character.
    Options
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Options
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lisa_Lisa wrote: »
    I agree, an exp stop button would be great. I highly doubt zenimax would ever do this though :/

Exp stop button would be utter disaster. Vet out substantially reduces impact of power creep, metagaming and overall number of trollbuilds. The more people try to grab all fancy skills and passives and stack various bonuses, the sooner are they out. Just brilliant. The concept ZOS has accidentally brought to light here is sound; it so good they could stop developing mainline game and make BWB the game.
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, Eveline.. keep it up with the petty jabs. If you had thought your post through at all you'd have realised that levelling out affects everyone equally.
    Options
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Options
  • Mauz
    Mauz
    ✭✭✭
    JamilaRaj wrote: »
    Exp stop button would be utter disaster. Vet out substantially reduces impact of power creep, metagaming and overall number of trollbuilds. The more people try to grab all fancy skills and passives and stack various bonuses, the sooner are they out. Just brilliant. The concept ZOS has accidentally brought to light here is sound; it so good they could stop developing mainline game and make BWB the game.

Exactly my oppinion. It's perfect as it is. The harder ppl try to make their char the perfect seal clubber the shorter the time they can grief others.

The only thing I would change is to switch off champion pts.
    Edited by Mauz on July 30, 2015 7:31AM
    Options
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    But Blackwater is a fun place to be. In my opinion, level 50 should be put back in the game for players and once we reach 51 (currently VR2) we should be booted from the campaign. As for removing CP; some of the CP benefits can be compensated somewhat for those without by using food/beverage/potions.
    Halcyon Black
    Options
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But Blackwater is a fun place to be. In my opinion, level 50 should be put back in the game for players and once we reach 51 (currently VR2) we should be booted from the campaign. As for removing CP; some of the CP benefits can be compensated somewhat for those without by using food/beverage/potions.
    No they can't, because the CP-rich will also use them. Since the CP perks are percentage based, this even amplifies the effectivity.
    Options
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally i have an Forum Acc too^^
    now i can spread some love here :P
    Options
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on November 8, 2021 3:30AM
    Options
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    In light of a recent conversation I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my posts here, I'm just trying to point out and make fun of the fact that "people like me" are treated like 2nd class citizens on BWB because we just care about the PvP and not about the keeps, which I guess makes us farmers. I do not mean to offend anyone, just make fun of their playstyle the same they do about mine. :p

Oh and if anyone's interested in seeing the "life of a farmer" here's a video from parts of yesterdays Sej attack/defense and scroll take. We had many tons of fun while panicking with reds on one side and yellows on the other :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsR2JtAkjHQ

Saw first 3 mins, I'm from phone so videos hurt my Data plan Badly ..

I'm kinda jealous to say the truth. Traveling in a small experienced group can be very fun !!
    No one did say that you don't care about keeps or the campaign tho, kinda starting to think you want people to start hating you or something. As you said in an earlier post, you do stuff that you have fun with so no one can really judge you about that @pppontus . Someone told me once this is a game and that I should just have fun ;P lol !
    Options
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on November 8, 2021 3:30AM
    Options
  • Nallenil
    Nallenil
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, lots of DC pride when Emp crowned in prime time well done DC!. Some people in each alliance just like to capture keeps in pvp no matter the time and situation though. Even if they are 20 and the keep is defended by mighty NPCS.
    Options
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    HouLiGaN wrote: »
    In light of a recent conversation I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my posts here, I'm just trying to point out and make fun of the fact that "people like me" are treated like 2nd class citizens on BWB because we just care about the PvP and not about the keeps, which I guess makes us farmers. I do not mean to offend anyone, just make fun of their playstyle the same they do about mine. :p

Oh and if anyone's interested in seeing the "life of a farmer" here's a video from parts of yesterdays Sej attack/defense and scroll take. We had many tons of fun while panicking with reds on one side and yellows on the other :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsR2JtAkjHQ

Saw first 3 mins, I'm from phone so videos hurt my Data plan Badly ..

I'm kinda jealous to say the truth. Traveling in a small experienced group can be very fun !!
    No one did say that you don't care about keeps or the campaign tho, kinda starting to think you want people to start hating you or something. As you said in an earlier post, you do stuff that you have fun with so no one can really judge you about that @pppontus . Someone told me once this is a game and that I should just have fun ;P lol !

Hey that's all I want to do, ofc you didn't say that. I mean it's true, most of the time I don't care about what's going on in the campaign as long as there's fights to have.

Anyway, I was quite proud of our crowning yesterday right in the middle of primetime. Sad to see that all end in a DC nightcap and now the campaign is going to be a total mess today.

Something from last night. Nothing special, made it to Burn time.
    But we could do something special. If its required...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxQS7qMDPag
    Edited by HouLiGaN on August 1, 2015 4:02AM
    Options
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fun times, friday night. Ni-Mohk still wasn't reclaimed when campaign ended today, though.
    Halcyon Black
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least you guys have it back now. I was pretty sure AD wanted to hand it back anyway, putting it in Black Boot and all that. :)

Was a lot of fun when we had it at Drakelowe!
    Options