The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

De-Mystical Mounts - A Crown Store Concept

• Raash
    Raash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would actually love the option to filter out what i dont like to see in the game. bye bye bloodsuckers and mandogs! really not immersive to be forced to see monsters running around in towns in the middle of the day.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raash wrote: »
    I would actually love the option to filter out what i dont like to see in the game. bye bye bloodsuckers and mandogs! really not immersive to be forced to see monsters running around in towns in the middle of the day.

But again... there's context for werewolves and vampires in Tamriel. They're isn't context for everyone running around on flame horses and ice horses.

Now, the werewolf transformation abilities not being tired to the moon... that's an entirely different issue....
    Edited by Gidorick on June 3, 2015 3:48PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Raash
    Raash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »

But again... there's context for werewolves and vampires in Tamriel. They're isn't context for everyone running around on flame horses and ice horses.

Now, the handling of werewolf transformation abilities not being tired to the moon... that's an entirely different issue....

In reality there are only one playable character in the game aka the vestige. So really everything goes.
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now, the handling of werewolf transformation abilities not being tired to the moon... that's an entirely different issue....

In reality there are only one playable character in the game aka the vestige. So really everything goes.

That only accounts for other players. There is only 1 vestige, however everybody else is to be regarded as an "adventurer". Seeing random "adventurers" with these mounts makes it a mode of transportation used en masse. This is the disconnect with the previous games.
  • Raash
    Raash
    ✭✭✭✭
    BBSooner wrote: »

That only accounts for other players. There is only 1 vestige, however everybody else is to be regarded as an "adventurer". Seeing random "adventurers" with these mounts makes it a mode of transportation used en masse. This is the disconnect with the previous games.

Seing these "random adventurers" flapping wings, sucking blood or howling at the moon makes just as little sense as flaming horses etc.
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol. This is an MMO, not a circle jerk rpg. ZOS has to do things to please everyone in the community; not just you RP/Lore lovers. Get over it, your tears are getting the furniture wet.
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seing these "random adventurers" flapping wings, sucking blood or howling at the moon makes just as little sense as flaming horses etc.

Except we have always encountered other people with magic, or who are afflicted with vampirism or lycanthropy.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's not true because werewolves and vampires exist in Tamriel. 100% established with narrative and lore. Never has there been any mention or explanation of a breed of horses that are elemental.
    Edited by Gidorick on June 3, 2015 3:57PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. This is an MMO, not a circle jerk rpg. ZOS has to do things to please everyone in the community; not just you RP/Lore lovers. Get over it, your tears are getting the furniture wet.

Unfortunately for you, us lore lovers (like the moniker by the way) are included in that "everyone". I don't care about a minimap, but I think it should be added. I can look past my own personal desires for the game to see what would be nice for other players to have and what would benefit ZOS. I'm not asking for a handout feature. I'm willing to pay for it. Many of us are.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Raash
    Raash
    ✭✭✭✭

Except we have always encountered other people with magic, or who are afflicted with vampirism or lycanthropy.

Yeah I forgot bloodsucking zombies and mandogs are considered regular folks welcomed into towns and all that.
    You cant really argue about stuff is not immersisive enough when the whole game is unimmersive.
    If vampires and werewolves goes so does ridable flaming horses, dwemer constructs, dragons or even a ridable Molag Baal himself actually, im sure they could come up with a story that could make it happen.

but i agree that a filter would be welcome, since we then could filter out anything we dont think is immersive enough - in my case vampires and werewolves.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... if there there was addon that got rid of what people consider lore-wise than I want a add on that prevents me from seeing every other player in this game. Since it not lore-wise to see all these magical slinging characters, with different color dyes on their armor, switching weapons in an instant, riding fantasy horses while having pets that do not die,while doing push ups, sit ups, and doing jumping jacks because I never seen this done in any past elder scrolls games.Also there should not be multiple players that defeated Molag bal. There can be only one. Oh yeah I forgot this is a mmo. Also the lore master already explain how elder scrolls lore works. If you can see it in the game than it is in the lore. So no point argue about this since every elder scrolls game has broken the lore from the previous one.

Argue about a feature that some players want, and will pay for, that will increase revenue for ZOS and the satisfaction of those players?

You're right... there is no point in arguing about this. :wink:

But honestly what you're requesting this concept to isn't analogous.

Other players are an intrinsic part of the game.
    I DO have issues with the fact that everyone is a mage. I've touched on this in other threads.
    People HAVE complained about dyes, I don't mind them
    weapon swapping is a game mechanic, I generally don't ask to remove game mechanics.
    THIS thread is about my issues with the fantasy horses, do you mean the Senche and Guar?
    Senche and Guar mounts and pets are revenue items and player systems. I don't ask to remove those.
    People emoting working out is not an issue. Common sense.
    Multiple players did not defeat Molag Bal. In the context of ESO all other players are simply adventurers.

I understand that its lore if it's in the game but there IS no lore about WHY the fire horse and soon to be ice horse is in the game. No reason. No explanations. Just money paid.

Oh and I realize you're just trolling me. The responses were for my own amusement more than anything. :wink:

Not being a troll. If my reply sounds ridiculous it because it suppose to. It sounds ridiculous that you complain that these mounts are lore breaking and that you want something to remove from the game because it breaks your immersion of the game. Now we do not know if they are going to implement anything that will explain why are these in the game but at least they give a summary that explains why they are in the game in a tradition elder scrolls way base off of the views of others. Now the question are we going to see it in future content. One of the data mine pets not far back was of a Daedrat but they have stated that they will be in Imperial city. So they may explain more about the mounts in the future.
  • Raash
    Raash
    ✭✭✭✭

That's not true because werewolves and vampires exist in Tamriel. 100% established with narrative and lore. Never has there been any mention or explanation of a breed of horses that are elemental.

Since there is only ONE vestige(a character that is unheard of in coming days of tamriel) its very possible that such a creature as a flaming horse or ice hourse is not documented either. Everything goes.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Without polling the user base (a forum poll would probably not be representative) we have no idea how much demand there would be for a feature like this and how many people would pay real cash for it. Extra cash shop features probably either make it or don't make it into the game based on cost/benefit analysis. Is the cost of putting resources into something like this worth whatever money they would make from it? Only ZOS knows. Personally I would not pay money for something like this and would prefer to see developer resources put into other items that would benefit all users.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Raash
    Raash
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread reminds me alot of the movie The Sixth Sense...
    They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.

But in this case...
    They only see what they want to see. They don't know everything about ESO is breaking lore & immersion.

yet again, Im in favor of some sort of filter. So thumbs up on that. /signing off
  • dRudE
    dRudE
    ✭✭✭
    It feels to me like the RP'ers(usually the nicest crowd in any MMO) are kinda being a bit narcissistic, selfish, and don't quite understand the point of a MMORPG. Which makes absolutely no sense. We have great opportunities here to ENRICH the content of TES but people continue to hate a tiny bit of change? What exactly are you guys scared of? Money is the ONLY thing keeping this game going, so what your asking for is that to stop and the game to cease...

I am truly truly sorry that this world consists of differences in taste, but I ENJOY spending my hard earned cash on silly things like different cool looking mounts. I draw the line at P2W, which this is not. What would *** me off though is after spending X amount of my money on said mount then someone else could turn it off making it completely obsolete in the first place! If i didn't want anyone else to see my achievements i would player a single player RPG.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... if there there was addon that got rid of what people consider lore-wise than I want a add on that prevents me from seeing every other player in this game. Since it not lore-wise to see all these magical slinging characters, with different color dyes on their armor, switching weapons in an instant, riding fantasy horses while having pets that do not die,while doing push ups, sit ups, and doing jumping jacks because I never seen this done in any past elder scrolls games.Also there should not be multiple players that defeated Molag bal. There can be only one. Oh yeah I forgot this is a mmo. Also the lore master already explain how elder scrolls lore works. If you can see it in the game than it is in the lore. So no point argue about this since every elder scrolls game has broken the lore from the previous one.

Argue about a feature that some players want, and will pay for, that will increase revenue for ZOS and the satisfaction of those players?

You're right... there is no point in arguing about this. :wink:

But honestly what you're requesting this concept to isn't analogous.

Other players are an intrinsic part of the game.
    I DO have issues with the fact that everyone is a mage. I've touched on this in other threads.
    People HAVE complained about dyes, I don't mind them
    weapon swapping is a game mechanic, I generally don't ask to remove game mechanics.
    THIS thread is about my issues with the fantasy horses, do you mean the Senche and Guar?
    Senche and Guar mounts and pets are revenue items and player systems. I don't ask to remove those.
    People emoting working out is not an issue. Common sense.
    Multiple players did not defeat Molag Bal. In the context of ESO all other players are simply adventurers.

I understand that its lore if it's in the game but there IS no lore about WHY the fire horse and soon to be ice horse is in the game. No reason. No explanations. Just money paid.

Oh and I realize you're just trolling me. The responses were for my own amusement more than anything. :wink:

Not being a troll. If my reply sounds ridiculous it because it suppose to. It sounds ridiculous that you complain that these mounts are lore breaking and that you want something to remove from the game because it breaks your immersion of the game. Now we do not know if they are going to implement anything that will explain why are these in the game but at least they give a summary that explains why they are in the game in a tradition elder scrolls way base off of the views of others. Now the question are we going to see it in future content. One of the data mine pets not far back was of a Daedrat but they have stated that they will be in Imperial city. So they may explain more about the mounts in the future.

I really hope they are in future content. If ZOS announced that they would be around in future content, I would be completely content with this. I'd be all. .. 'Oh, so THIS, is where they came from!' Bit I'm not aware of any such announcement.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread reminds me alot of the movie The Sixth Sense...
    They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.

But in this case...
    They only see what they want to see. They don't know everything about ESO is breaking lore & immersion.

yet again, Im in favor of some sort of filter. So thumbs up on that. /signing off

I can't say he's wrong. :lol:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dRudE wrote: »
    It feels to me like the RP'ers(usually the nicest crowd in any MMO) are kinda being a bit narcissistic, selfish, and don't quite understand the point of a MMORPG. Which makes absolutely no sense. We have great opportunities here to ENRICH the content of TES but people continue to hate a tiny bit of change? What exactly are you guys scared of? Money is the ONLY thing keeping this game going, so what your asking for is that to stop and the game to cease...

I am truly truly sorry that this world consists of differences in taste, but I ENJOY spending my hard earned cash on silly things like different cool looking mounts. I draw the line at P2W, which this is not. What would *** me off though is after spending X amount of my money on said mount then someone else could turn it off making it completely obsolete in the first place! If i didn't want anyone else to see my achievements i would player a single player RPG.

I'm not suggesting you not be allowed to buy sparkly mounts. Quite the opposite. I'm suggesting that the segment of us who detests them, and there a lot of us that do, might be willing to buy an option to turn off the sparkley effects. Those would provide both groups with crown store products... now everyone's a customer!

And it's funny that you say that I want this game to remain stagnant. I am constantly arguing on this forum over ideas of how to add to ESO. This thread is about an option being added to ESO not about taking anything away.

I love how you call us narcissistic and then proceed to explain how your enjoyment of a mount would be diminished if I you thought I might not see it.

The definition of narcissism includes having a grandious view of oneself and craving admiration.
    Edited by Gidorick on June 3, 2015 5:33PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would *** me off though is after spending X amount of my money on said mount then someone else could turn it off making it completely obsolete in the first place! If i didn't want anyone else to see my achievements i would player a single player RPG.

I on the other hand don't feel the need to have random people see a flashy character, nor do I think paying for an overpriced cheesy looking mount is an accomplishment.
  • dRudE
    dRudE
    ✭✭✭
    What would *** me off though is after spending X amount of my money on said mount then someone else could turn it off making it completely obsolete in the first place! If i didn't want anyone else to see my achievements i would player a single player RPG.

I on the other hand don't feel the need to have random people see a flashy character, nor do I think paying for an overpriced cheesy looking mount is an accomplishment.

Keeping a sub rolling in a free to play game is not an achievement? That's where i collect most of the crowns required to purchase these mounts, if i don't have enough i buy more. I want to support this game financially to the best of my capabilities and a shiny mount(that others can also see) is a nice reward to show this.

If other people were able to change my appearance then i would question buying anything from the crown store.

• FrostixX
    FrostixX
    ✭✭
    This thread is full of negativity, especially from its author. First of all, if you don't want to see mystical mounts in the game for lore purposes, please keep in mind that mystical mounts do exist in TES lore. An example is Arvak, from the Dawnguard DLC in Skyrim. Second of all, part of the goal of buying a mount is to be SEEN with it. Otherwise you can just modify game files in order to create your own skin that only you can see.
    TBH, ZOS will never add this feature you're asking for because it's useless. And this is my opinion by the way.
    Don't take your opinion for a generality.
    TIP : Just ignore those mounts.

Cheers.
    Edited by FrostixX on June 3, 2015 10:04PM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FrostixX wrote: »
    This thread is full of negativity, especially from its author. First of all, if you don't want to see mystical mounts in the game for lore purposes, please keep in mind that mystical mounts do exist in TES lore. An example is Arvak, from the Dawnguard DLC in Skyrim. Second of all, part of the goal of buying a mount is to be SEEN with it. Otherwise you can just modify game files in order to create your own skin that only you can see.
    TBH, ZOS will never add this feature you're asking for because it's useless. And this is my opinion by the way.
    Don't take your opinion for a generality.
    TIP : Just ignore those mounts.

Cheers.

I can ignore a fire mount. I can ignore a fire and an ice mount, but it's safe to assume eventually we will have multiple variations of both. This thread is a reactionary thread to what is more than likely coming down the line.

Arvak is a specific horse. Not a breed of horse. Can you reference any mystical mount on elder scrolls lore that's not a specific mount? I don't know of any.

I admit that I was ignorant about the need to be seen with a mount. I buy mounts for travel and because I like them, not to show off to other players. And again, this feature wouldn't prevent you from buying magical mounts which would be seen by everyone without this addon toggled. You wouldn't have any way of knowing who sees your flair and who doesn't. But the knowledge that some people may not see it would really bother you?

Also, the usefulness of a feature is determined by those that use it. To me, a mini map would be useless. To someone else it may be quite useful.

I appreciate you chiming in @FrostixX and adding to the overall prevailing vibe of the thread. Your post fits right in. :wink:
    Edited by Gidorick on June 3, 2015 11:41PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Faustes
    Faustes
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. I believe ESO doesn't have enough high-fantasy elements, and welcome this mount.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you're in luck @Faustes! I fully expect there to be more mystical mounts in the future. One of the very few mounts that could very well get me to buy a mystical mount is...
    lava-tiger-HD.jpg

As for my original concept. With Frostmare being 3000 Crowns, I'd be willing to pay 5000 crowns for this "toggle" :wink:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Schnuffles
    Schnuffles
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think anyones 'immersion' should have anything to do with a business transaction. If there are people willing to pay for a certain feature the option to do so should be available to them.
    Does this mean we should have tuxedo penguins riding pigs running around tamiel? NO
    But if the content requested has been available in previous elder scrolls games by Bethesda why shouldn't it be available to players on Elder Scrolls Online?

If my forsworn belly shirt breaks your immersion or my Shadowmare is too epic for you, Feel free to stop looking at me. But to dont try to deny me the option to indulge in my own sense of immersion simply because you yourself would not purchase/wear such things that were already established in previous games.

Thats my input on all things 'immersion' related
    This One Desires Pretty Armor.

Female : Wood Elf Archer: Dominion : Ps4

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schnuffles wrote: »
    I dont think anyones 'immersion' should have anything to do with a business transaction. If there are people willing to pay for a certain feature the option to do so should be available to them.
    Does this mean we should have tuxedo penguins riding pigs running around tamiel? NO
    But if the content requested has been available in previous elder scrolls games by Bethesda why shouldn't it be available to players on Elder Scrolls Online?

If my forsworn belly shirt breaks your immersion or my Shadowmare is too epic for you, Feel free to stop looking at me. But to dont try to deny me the option to indulge in my own sense of immersion simply because you yourself would not purchase/wear such things that were already established in previous games.

Did you even read the concept @Schnuffles? Your response seems like you just read the title and jumped to a conclusion.

This would be a toggle for me. Not you. You can run around on your fire horse all you'd like, but to ME it would just look like a regular horse.

If you have this turned on and you ride the fire horse. ... it looks like only YOU have the fire horse.
    Edited by Gidorick on July 2, 2015 8:34PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find myself dreading the impending addition of the frost horse. I wanted to make a post imploring ZOS not to aff the horse, to maintain the integrity of the atmosphere, but I knew that plea would be in vain. ZOS stands to make money from these Mystical Mounts, so suggesting they not be released is entirely unrealistic. Instead, I'm suggesting something different.

I will more than likely never buy any of the mystical mounts that ZOS will releases. I have no interest in fire, ice, skelton, lava, wood, lightning, or whatever type of mystical or elemental mounts they come up with. I do, however, have an active interest in not seeing these mounts. To me they are almost as bad as if we had glitter unicorns with trailing rainbows. Not quite as bad, but close.

The point is? As silly as this sounds, they directly negatively impact my playing experience. So, I would like a purchasable Mystical Mounts Ignore toggle so that "cool" mounts like the Nightmare Courser and Frostmare appear as "Normal" mounts to me.

So the fire horse would go from this:
    Nightmare-Courser-2500.jpg
    To this:
    Andala_On_Black_Horse_zps791565cc.png

This should change everyone's mount but my own, and only in my perspective. If I have a fire mount, and I'm riding it around and also have this toggle turned on, my fire mount is the only fire mount I'll see. This could be accomplished with a toggle in the gameplay options menu or a trophy type item I could activate.

I would pay the same amount as one of these "cool" mounts for this option: 2500 Crowns. I would probably pay more. I really do dislike these mounts being so commonplace.

This concept can also possibly extend to costumes so players can ignore costumes others have on and see their real armor. I could see PVPers liking that option.

It's also important to note that no player would be able to tell if another player has this option turned on. It will in no way impact any other player's experience.

Fully support your idea.

I love all the mystical and frosty things. I would love to see a pink unicorn with rainbows and floating cupcakes after it.

If we get to have cool looking mounts that we love, why shouldn't others be able to ignore it? Though, I think it should just be a menu/settings toggle, but either way. I agree, all of you who feel upset over immersion loss should be able to view the game without our shinies getting in the way.
    >.<_____/
    If you want me to read a post aimed at me, please put @Sidney.
    Please give us tail armor and dyeable tail ribbons.
    Click Here -->Support Dyeable Tail Ribbons<---
    All your mats r belong to Khajiit.
    Click Here -->Support Tail Armor<---
  • Schnuffles
    Schnuffles
    ✭✭✭

Did you even read the concept @Schnuffles? Your response seems like you just read the title and jumped to a conclusion.

This would be a toggle for me. Not you. You can run around on your fire horse all you'd like, but to ME it would just look like a regular horse.

If you have this turned on and you ride the fire horse. ... it looks like only YOU have the fire horse.
    I don't believe i pointed any fingers I was just stating how i feel about how others experience immersion and how the cash shop should work. I would say I'm sorry you took offense to my opinion but I'm not. Obviously my comment struck a cord with you, but that isnt my problem. You could have easily took it as an agreement that you should be able to purchase your toggle or not, but you did not. I think you are simply looking to be upset.

This One Desires Pretty Armor.

Female : Wood Elf Archer: Dominion : Ps4

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Schnuffles, the above quote indicates that you believed that this concept was a suggestion to deny players the options of flashy mounts and armors and whatnot when it is anything but. If ZOS were to add this toggle... I'd say flashy things away!

No offense taken, it just didn't seem like you read/understood the concept.

I try not to suggest options that would limit other player's options. This is an MMO and my fun shouldn't impact your fun. It's actually that perspective that fuels my suggestion here.

It really irks me that we have these mystical mounts with ZERO justification as to why there are dozens/hundreds/thousands of players running around with them... but me posting a thread of "STOP WITH THESE MOUNTS!!!!" would be counterproductive. Players like these mounts and ZOS makes money off these mounts. I'm not so shortsighted and selfish to suggest that they stop being made.

With ESO+ being only a few months old and we already have a fire horse and an ice horse... in a year or so we are going to have a wide plethora of fantasy mounts running about. Seeing ice, fire, earth, lava, wood, snow, iron, stone, and water horses/tigers/guars/bears run about will actively damage my personal enjoyment of ESO. If this kind of toggle could be added... we could all play how we would like to play. :wink:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sidney wrote: »
    I find myself dreading the impending addition of the frost horse. I wanted to make a post imploring ZOS not to aff the horse, to maintain the integrity of the atmosphere, but I knew that plea would be in vain. ZOS stands to make money from these Mystical Mounts, so suggesting they not be released is entirely unrealistic. Instead, I'm suggesting something different.

I will more than likely never buy any of the mystical mounts that ZOS will releases. I have no interest in fire, ice, skelton, lava, wood, lightning, or whatever type of mystical or elemental mounts they come up with. I do, however, have an active interest in not seeing these mounts. To me they are almost as bad as if we had glitter unicorns with trailing rainbows. Not quite as bad, but close.

The point is? As silly as this sounds, they directly negatively impact my playing experience. So, I would like a purchasable Mystical Mounts Ignore toggle so that "cool" mounts like the Nightmare Courser and Frostmare appear as "Normal" mounts to me.

So the fire horse would go from this:
    Nightmare-Courser-2500.jpg
    To this:
    Andala_On_Black_Horse_zps791565cc.png

This should change everyone's mount but my own, and only in my perspective. If I have a fire mount, and I'm riding it around and also have this toggle turned on, my fire mount is the only fire mount I'll see. This could be accomplished with a toggle in the gameplay options menu or a trophy type item I could activate.

I would pay the same amount as one of these "cool" mounts for this option: 2500 Crowns. I would probably pay more. I really do dislike these mounts being so commonplace.

This concept can also possibly extend to costumes so players can ignore costumes others have on and see their real armor. I could see PVPers liking that option.

It's also important to note that no player would be able to tell if another player has this option turned on. It will in no way impact any other player's experience.

Fully support your idea.

I love all the mystical and frosty things. I would love to see a pink unicorn with rainbows and floating cupcakes after it.

If we get to have cool looking mounts that we love, why shouldn't others be able to ignore it? Though, I think it should just be a menu/settings toggle, but either way. I agree, all of you who feel upset over immersion loss should be able to view the game without our shinies getting in the way.

One unintended benefit of this toggle would have is that it would make the fantasy mounts seem more "unique" to each player. I actually like the ice horse quite a bit and if it could appear that I am the only player anywhere with the mount because everyone else's ice horse looks normal to me... I would actually be more enticed to buy these things.
    Edited by Gidorick on July 3, 2015 12:03PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.