The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Your Champion Rank

• Philthyorc
    Philthyorc
    ✭✭✭
    81/ 82 .... Stupid enlightenment bug ..
    DC Sorc Dagoth Ur Face - Former Emperor of Chillrend, RIP
  • Rebeccas04nub18_ESO
    Wicked Felina/ Khajiit NB DC
  • Aelendil
    Aelendil
    ✭✭
    84 CP
    Server: EU
    Guild: Het Vreemdelingen Legioen
    Account Name: @arieblom
    Characters: Aelendil Lv50 Nightblade, Temael Lv50 Templar, Sorcael Lv50 Sorcerer, Wardael Lv50 Warden

• jeevin
    jeevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    71.25 I don't think I'll actually live long enough to get max CPs at my current rate of earning them.
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    77. If I keep my current rate , two more weeks until my 90 CP objective.
    Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Frolics-in-the-swamp - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    77 and this includes all the things ZoS has been telling us will gain us 1 CP per hour for "average" Players while Enlightened. I refuse to Grind just to get points so it seems the "average" Player will end up getting 90+ for the 12% Crit Passive and then mostly give up on even trying, what a joke. ZoS keeps nerfing XP gain instead of RAISING it everywhere but Grinding and some playstyles in ESO receive no XP at all.
  • Maidenname
    Maidenname
    ✭✭✭
    75... I have been using my VR 1 to quest and that earned me 3 cp compared to 2 cp on my VR 14
    He who knows others is intelligent; he who understands himself is enlightened;
    He who is able to conquer others has force, but he who is able to control himself is mighty.

*** Beta player
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    73 now!

I left a trail of dead in Auridon and spent the evening on the run in Craglorn :)
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At last 90!
    30 point passive 12% crit at last!
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    74 and enlightenment only seems to activate when I'm in Rwal'ka then I port to a VR zone only to have it say SYKE gotcha sucka muhahahahahahahahahahaha
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    74 now,
    but it would be more if I could stop STEALING

Dammit..I need another metal back scratcher.. LOL
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Solanum
    Solanum
    ✭✭✭
    Reached 90 a couple of moments ago. (started at 70)

Questing and grinding seem the way to go, did some Dolmen as well though those are a bit slower.
    Shame things like Pledges, Vetran Dungeons, PVP and really any kind of endgame content give so little experience in comparison. Hoping they'll fix that.

In the meantime I'll bounce between what I enjoy and what is most efficient.
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    118 ... and no, I barely grinded skyreach.
    Edited by Xantaria on March 10, 2015 1:50AM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • vrine
    vrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vrine
    PC - NA - DC
    Altoholic [15/15]

Flo - Khajiit - DK WW - Tank - lvl50
    Uxith - Argonian - Sorc Vamp - DPS - lvl50
    Both - Imperial - Temp WW - DPS - lvl 50
    Skua - Khajiit - Temp - DPS - lvl 50
    Little Marmoset - Bosmer - Warden PVP - DPS - lvl 50
    Borrows-A-Feeling - Argonian - Temp PVP - Healer - lvl 50

• Khaldar
    Khaldar
    ✭✭✭
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
  • The_SpAwN
    The_SpAwN
    ✭✭✭
    77 (started from 68)
  • kimboh
    kimboh
    ✭✭✭✭
    <l Cygnus X|VR14|Sorc l>
    <| Romulus Prime|VR12|Temp |>
    <| Qwoptus |lvl30|DK|>
    <| DC|EU |>
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    74!
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    87, started with 70.
  • n.englishb14_ESO
    n.englishb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    5. started with 1.....its gonna be a long year.
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    70 earned two still at 70
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Atreyu
    Atreyu
    ✭✭✭
    Atreyu - VR14 - DK
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA - EPHS
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha i find it so dam funny its crickets from the grinders fearing a rollback and i don't blame them with all the out crys over it... im guessing over 10% of players are well over 120 and there was one guy with over 250 he probably will be sleeping for the next 2days after the nerf

79 currently here

DK SCRUB OUT