Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Stolen Stuff is amazing! Post Compilations here. ZOS make this a collection

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angelyn wrote: »
    Too bad I can't fence any of these items yet as I am over my daily limit :neutral_face:
    Looks like I'm not the only kleptomaniac :p

I then unlocked the first rank of Trafficker at Legerdemain level 3, and was able to sell the blue and green thief only items. No more selling common junk to the fence unless I am close to leveling that skill line again.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be a khajiit racial bonus to pickpocketing - long claws etc. Not that this one knows any khajiit who would be interested in the picking of pockets or anything like that ....
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do think the fence interactions (selling/fencing) limit is way too low, even with the bonus from the legerdemain skill, for ardent thieves. I had hit my limits within an hour of burglary. It seems quite stingy.

I would like that increased, but also if it is the amount of points needed to increase the skill should also be increased so that you cannot level it too much in one day!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, if you want to see the new unique stolen items as part of a larger trophy collection system/set of achievements, it helps to say so in game on the PTS using the /feedback command.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FYI, if you want to see the new unique stolen items as part of a larger trophy collection system/set of achievements, it helps to say so in game on the PTS using the /feedback command.

Aye I did try that, neither my /bug nor my /feedback are working :( (I also tried to /bug that I could mount my horse in one of the outlaw bunkers but the page never loaded up). I am keeping a list of issues for if I can do a proper report tomorrow!
    Edited by Epona222 on January 29, 2015 4:52PM

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »

Aye I did try that, neither my /bug nor my /feedback are working :( (I also tried to /bug that I could mount my horse in one of the outlaw bunkers but the page never loaded up). I am keeping a list of issues for if I can do a proper report tomorrow!

Lol it bad that I find it slightly funny that you would have to /bug report that your /bug doesn't work? :p

On a serious note- I'm not sure how you would contact them to get that fixed.Does ZOS have an email or something?

If anyone else wants do a /feedback go for it and post the number in the comments here! It will add..er.. gravitas to my ticket number :smile:

Edited by angelyn on January 29, 2015 5:10PM
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can still report the bugs in this thread, as ZOS is using it to help compile their list of issues to examine.

Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You can still report the bugs in this thread, as ZOS is using it to help compile their list of issues to examine.

Ah thank you very much, this is the first time I have used the PTS (now have 3 copies of this massive game on my PC) so hadn't really spotted that thread, thanks for pointing it out - if I can't get /bug to work tomorrow I will use that instead :)

Options
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep skimming over the OP (Sorry OP!) because I want to discover this stuff for myself. But I did see the screenshot of the "Nord Sweat Cologne" as I scrolled down with my eyes half shut :D

And yes having achievements that registered me stealing various categories of this stuff (in a similar way that the creature collectibles work) would make me extremely happy.
    I have all Thieving achievements listed HERE if you want to take a look at them. It's the companion thread to this one.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    I keep skimming over the OP (Sorry OP!) because I want to discover this stuff for myself. But I did see the screenshot of the "Nord Sweat Cologne" as I scrolled down with my eyes half shut :D

And yes having achievements that registered me stealing various categories of this stuff (in a similar way that the creature collectibles work) would make me extremely happy.
    I have all Thieving achievements listed HERE if you want to take a look at them. It's the companion thread to this one.

Thanks! I did have a good look at them when I was logged in on the PTS earlier, and I am really looking forward to getting some of those achievements when it goes live!
    I was more thinking about - you know like the collectibles achievements from creatures/monsters? Something similar to that would make my day, could be a whole page of them with loads of different categories - such as "camping and survival gear" (I already found a tinder kit, and other stuff like I think a water skin that would fit in that category), and "Personal grooming" (I found 2 types of combs), and "Toys" (Found a stuffed guar and a doll). I was thinking along the lines of a new category under collectibles with multiple achievements.

Options
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! I did have a good look at them when I was logged in on the PTS earlier, and I am really looking forward to getting some of those achievements when it goes live!
    I was more thinking about - you know like the collectibles achievements from creatures/monsters? Something similar to that would make my day, could be a whole page of them with loads of different categories - such as "camping and survival gear" (I already found a tinder kit, and other stuff like I think a water skin that would fit in that category), and "Personal grooming" (I found 2 types of combs), and "Toys" (Found a stuffed guar and a doll). I was thinking along the lines of a new category under collectibles with multiple achievements.
    Oh I see what you mean now and yes @ZOS_GinaBruno put this in PLEASE!! I want to know all the different things I've pilfered from the Citizens of Tamriel! They could make it a master achievement to steal 1 of everything possible and you get a new Dye for it, maybe another way to get the Legate Black (for those who don't PvP).
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I see what you mean now and yes @ZOS_GinaBruno put this in PLEASE!! I want to know all the different things I've pilfered from the Citizens of Tamriel! They could make it a master achievement to steal 1 of everything possible and you get a new Dye for it, maybe another way to get the Legate Black (for those who don't PvP).

Agree!! Do this!!!Hope you don't mind @Epona, but I've quoted this in my feedback on justice system in this thread:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/148281/update-6-testing-suggestions-and-feedback-wanted#latest
    Edited by angelyn on January 29, 2015 6:27PM
    Options
  • Max2497
    Max2497
    ✭✭✭
    8lt51evpmted.jpg
    I think this is my favorite so far.
    Edited by Max2497 on January 30, 2015 4:52AM
    Options
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just found a purple item valued at 2999g! I wont say what it is...spoilers! :)
    That is the most expensive thing I've found so far. Second purple. 1st purple was a Primal Motif :)
    Options
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I found another Epic, this time it wasn't a 2999g one but 999g still isn't a bad payday at all.
    [img][/img]923b9539-aa39-411e-8542-a2202c3ac49a.png
    Options
  • Blackmoon777
    Blackmoon777
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they taunting us by making the very best books in the game unreadable?!!!!!

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

Options
  • Wolfsspinne
    Wolfsspinne
    ✭✭✭
    :D

359v81glc9hm.jpg

I want some adult DLC to take a look into this! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I found another Epic, this time it wasn't a 2999g one but 999g still isn't a bad payday at all.
    [img][/img]923b9539-aa39-411e-8542-a2202c3ac49a.png

OMG I WANT!

359v81glc9hm.jpg

Agree with @Wenxue2222b16_ESO all the best books we can't read!!
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if there is one of those saucy books for each race or just for the Argonians and Altmer?

This one will be keeping her green eyes out for the Khajiit edition - I recall this ones Great Aunt Tiddles saying there was a book called something like 'Sugared Tails'. She told me never to read it.

Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I love the 'flavor' descriptions.

I hope that when/if we get player housing we will be able to display some of this stuff - I nicked a painting today and felt regret that there was no point in keeping it without a wall on which to hang it!
    Also daedric candleholders ftw - want!
    @Epona222 , mildly amused that your regret comes not from the thievery, but from the lack of display options. ;)
    (You're a bad, bad person...and an inspiration to your trade!)
    Are they taunting us by making the very best books in the game unreadable?!!!!!
    @wenxue2222b16_ESO‌ , I'm guessin' those books don't have words...
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one would still like to look at the pictures :D

Right now this one wishes she could draw ....
    Edited by SantieClaws on January 30, 2015 2:33PM

Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

359v81glc9hm.jpg

I wonder if it was written by the male Argonian dancer/stripper/prostitute in the Windhelm Outlaws Refuge.
    Options
  • tnliverpool
    tnliverpool
    ✭✭✭

359v81glc9hm.jpg

I Erect the spine of.... well
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Zach_Bush just found out on ESO Live it was you/yourteam who was responsible for these amazing stolen items.

Thank you for the time you guys took to create these. They are interesting,varied and funny. Brings much colour to ESO world!

@ZOS_GinaBruno please pass on to Zach/his team if he doesn't look at these forums.

THANK YOU ZOS!!!
    Edited by angelyn on January 30, 2015 10:28PM
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno / @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can't have an appreciation thread for the writers without a pic :p
    PS-Those ten questions that the writers asked the loremaster are brilliant!Introducing new segment on ESO Live:

#LoreBits with Zach Bush

Ls0kcF2.jpg?1
    Edited by angelyn on January 31, 2015 2:54PM
    Options
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Max2497 wrote: »
    8lt51evpmted.jpg

Hmm.....are these items an indication that the forum mods will loosen their tentacles and allow slightly more colorful posts without banning us?
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Max2497 wrote: »
    8lt51evpmted.jpg

Hmm.....are these items an indication that the forum mods will loosen their tentacles and allow slightly more colorful posts without banning us?

Definitely @Ourorboros ! The game at least feels more "adult" now with the implementation of the justice system and I for once welcome the more mature content :p
    Options
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    TK13tpq.jpg
    :)
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    TK13tpq.jpg
    :)
    Ooh I like this one..very...much. Now I really wish we could read them..Good find @theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO!!!

Sooo @Wenxue2222b16_ESO can you share any er..cultural insight into this book,with you being a Khajiit and all? :p
    Options