Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Stolen Stuff is amazing! Post Compilations here. ZOS make this a collection

• Aren_Liore
    Aren_Liore
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, it feels more like an elder scrolls game already :smile: I'm having so much fun stealing things I've stopped playing on live
    Options
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found this within minutes when I first logged into the PTS on Tuesday.
    FK4QjaN.png
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the subject of the book this one will say only that sometimes the tail
    can be a very useful extra paw ...
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »
    FK4QjaN.png

I like where this is heading!

But seriously, introduce the actual powerful Telvanni mages and our remaining Tribunal overlords... I still have no idea why there's a war going on given EP have gods on their side.

I quite like the effort that has gone into the stuff you can steal, it adds a nice touch.
    Edited by The_Sadist on February 1, 2015 9:18AM
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
    Options
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome collections! I hope they add some sort of tracking system to see what stolen goods you have collected in your criminal time.
    A logbook of some sort would be cool.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one found the saucy Nord book. I guess there must be one for each race

15796906073_f8923030ba_n.jpgYorrans yarns by wenxue2222, on Flickr
    Edited by SantieClaws on February 1, 2015 9:57AM

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »
    FK4QjaN.png
    *falls over and dies of happiness* Good find @Faunter ...don't suppose you would share where you found it:P
    On the subject of the book this one will say only that sometimes the tail
    can be a very useful extra paw ...
    Heheheh I appreciate the Khajiit insight here..I will never look at that book the same now @wenxue2222b16_ESO‌
    BlackEar wrote: »
    Awesome collections! I hope they add some sort of tracking system to see what stolen goods you have collected in your criminal time.
    A logbook of some sort would be cool.
    Agree @BlackEar !
    I'm personally looking forward to the "Tamriel Erotica Collection" ;)

Edited by angelyn on February 1, 2015 1:23PM
    Options
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angelyn wrote: »
    Agree @BlackEar !

I'd like to hear more about this collection. What does it consist of? :blush:

Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »
    Agree @BlackEar !

I'd like to hear more about this collection. What does it consist of? :blush:
    Well..so far we have:
    Erotic Argonian Etchings
    Yorran's Yarns of Cyrodiil
    Approved guide to Procreation
    Pamphlet of Erotic Engravings

@BlackEar Our mission is to discover the rest! I think there must be at least one for each race :p
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some new favourites:
    auHVLTU.jpg?1

I wonder if the measuring wand would be included in the erotica collection :p
    Edited by angelyn on February 1, 2015 5:15PM
    Options
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One can only imagine.. ;)

Achievement hunter:

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Thanks! I did have a good look at them when I was logged in on the PTS earlier, and I am really looking forward to getting some of those achievements when it goes live!
    I was more thinking about - you know like the collectibles achievements from creatures/monsters? Something similar to that would make my day, could be a whole page of them with loads of different categories - such as "camping and survival gear" (I already found a tinder kit, and other stuff like I think a water skin that would fit in that category), and "Personal grooming" (I found 2 types of combs), and "Toys" (Found a stuffed guar and a doll). I was thinking along the lines of a new category under collectibles with multiple achievements.
    Oh I see what you mean now and yes @ZOS_GinaBruno put this in PLEASE!! I want to know all the different things I've pilfered from the Citizens of Tamriel! They could make it a master achievement to steal 1 of everything possible and you get a new Dye for it, maybe another way to get the Legate Black (for those who don't PvP).

They totally need to do a REALLY dark black dye similar to the Legate's for a thief achievement. I want Sneak Thief Black!

Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    They totally need to do a REALLY dark black dye similar to the Legate's for a thief achievement. I want Sneak Thief Black!
    @MornaBaine Hell Yeah! +1 for Sneak Thief Black! >:)
    Edited by angelyn on February 3, 2015 4:57PM
    Options
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With 1.6.1's Patch on PTS, Green Stolen items are now only worth 100g, Blue stolen items are now only worth 250g. Purple stolen items are supposedly still of varied values, I will adjust when I find some.
    Options
  • Suntzu1414
    i do like the direction this skill is going too...

If they can create a collection prize or thievery achievement (based off items stolen). This might get very interesting...

Kill Well
    ST
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
    Options
  • Amarynth
    Amarynth
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Zach_Bush just found out on ESO Live it was you/yourteam who was responsible for these amazing stolen items.

Now I know who to hold responsible for this groaner:
    1fgHNKo.png
    Edited by Amarynth on February 3, 2015 10:27PM
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amarynth wrote: »
    @ZOS_Zach_Bush just found out on ESO Live it was you/yourteam who was responsible for these amazing stolen items.

1fgHNKo.png

Hehehehe :p
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amarynth wrote: »

1fgHNKo.png

OMG I think I'm in love. ROFL!!!!

Options
  • Amarynth
    Amarynth
    ✭✭✭
    Don't encourage them! :p
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok this has got to be a reference to a TV show this one never watched - so basically anything but Futurama, Dead Like Me or Game of Thrones.

Pretty please put a pack of post it notes into the stealable items!

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok this has got to be a reference to a TV show this one never watched - so basically anything but Futurama, Dead Like Me or Game of Thrones.

Pretty please put a pack of post it notes into the stealable items!
    It's a pun on the old saying, "The quality of mercy is not strained."

Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah - never heard that one before. Well I have learnt at least one thing today then.

Options
  • ihartsnape
    ihartsnape
    ✭✭
    Here's a couple of things I stole in Vulkhel Guard:
    lu3bZOq.png

V76nfTM.png
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    ihartsnape wrote: »
    Here's a couple of things I stole in Vulkhel Guard:
    V76nfTM.png

Hah!! love the second item :#
    Options
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally found my first Epic item since the reduction in prices in 1.6.1 (this is 1.6.2 btw). [img][/img]0b1cf12a-0fed-4914-a695-68992a8e0e9e.png
    Options
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to increase the number/type of interactables in the world? Like how you can pick up weapons, armor, food and provisioning ingredients now, but what about other stuff. For example while perusing the cabin of a ship I spotted a shiny looking pipe and a vase. I was very sad that I could not pick that up. Same things with stacks of books, plates, cutlery, soul gems, and even tools.

It's not a true ES game if you can't steal everything not nailed down tight!
    Options
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to increase the number/type of interactables in the world? Like how you can pick up weapons, armor, food and provisioning ingredients now, but what about other stuff. For example while perusing the cabin of a ship I spotted a shiny looking pipe and a vase. I was very sad that I could not pick that up. Same things with stacks of books, plates, cutlery, soul gems, and even tools.

It's not a true ES game if you can't steal everything not nailed down tight!
    Yes it's being worked on, no we don't have any idea what exactly that'll entail or an ETA of implementation. The most recent Live Stream (not the one about B2P with Parl, Matt and the other guy, but the one with Gina and Jessica with that guy who talked about the over 2K items added for the Justice System, the dialog guy) they talked about that very thing.
    Options
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make twink-kill NPC-stole items-sell them-mail gold to guildmate/friend for return....repeat 3 times a day-Profit?
    Options
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exstazik wrote: »
    Make twink-kill NPC-stole items-sell them-mail gold to guildmate/friend for return....repeat 3 times a day-Profit?

They are bound until they are laundered, but I guess you can keep your bounty only on one character? But if you get caught, you'll pay, lol. >:)
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    I finally found my first Epic item since the reduction in prices in 1.6.1 (this is 1.6.2 btw). [img][/img]0b1cf12a-0fed-4914-a695-68992a8e0e9e.png

Very Nice!!

Options