The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WALL PANELS in the various racial styles, so that we can divide large house spaces into smaller ones, and create floor plans of our own. Strident Springs, for example, is all one big room on the lower level. Give me some Kajit-style wall units to make the place more homey!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a dwarven furniture pack, with animations
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Wulfy wrote: »
    I'd love there to be more short hair options for both genders, more costumes that let us show off our tattoos and more costumes in general, more personalities (Mercenary/ tough, flirty, religious, maybe vampire&werewolf) , Mounted heads & Full body trophy animals (bears, deer, wolves, ..etc), more polymorphs, and more werewolf themed anything :tongue:

Costumes
    Temptress Dresses (The Sexier the Better)
    Tribal Hunter Outfits (Includes Valenwood Cannibal)
    Spider Witch
    Sleepwear
    Female Orc Outfits
    Cult of Namira

Polymorphs
    Wendigo

Crafting
    Ashlander (uses Chitin)
    Hircine
    Vampire
    Y'ffre
    Worm Cult

Personalities
    Shy
    Mercenary (Tough)
    Arrogant
    Prince
    Temptress
    Huntsman

Quest Starters
    Daily or Weekly Tasks From Hircine (Werewolves Only) and Lamae Bal (Vampires Only)
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Wayshuba
    Wayshuba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two items I would love to see introduced in the Crown Store:

1.) Style Extraction Stones - Use a stone on a piece of armor or weapon to extract the relevant page/book of the Style Motif. For example, if I find a pair of Ra Gada Leggings I can use the stone on the leggings, which will destroy them, and end up with the relevant page for style motif which can then be learned for crafting. Suggested Price: 400 for one or 1500 for five.

2.) Style Refinishing Kit - A kit which allows me to convert a current style into any known style. Much like how you can convert to Imperial Style with the Imperial Upgrade except this will work with any armor/weapon in game. Intent is that if I find a set piece that I want to use but want a different style look I can choose the one I want. Suggested Price: 500 for one or 2000 for five.

MMOs are all about the character look. These two items would go a long way towards expanding on that.
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the toxin doctor costume back!
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still want this little guy. He's so cute, he reminds me of WALL-E :)
    HHfsG0o.jpg
    But not in Crown Crates pls!
    EDIT: Added as a Collectible in Morrowind (Dwarven Theodolite Pet). THANK YOU ZOS! :)
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on August 14, 2017 10:24AM
    PC/EU DC
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frostbite Spiders as pets, please!
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Frostbite Spiders as pets, please!

YES!!!! +100
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    Honestly, I just want the Nord Hero costume. I didn't have the chance to buy it last year when it was available in the crown store and that's all I really want. I'd be throwing my money at the screen if it became available again.
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wayshuba wrote: »
    Two items I would love to see introduced in the Crown Store:

1.) Style Extraction Stones - Use a stone on a piece of armor or weapon to extract the relevant page/book of the Style Motif. For example, if I find a pair of Ra Gada Leggings I can use the stone on the leggings, which will destroy them, and end up with the relevant page for style motif which can then be learned for crafting. Suggested Price: 400 for one or 1500 for five.

2.) Style Refinishing Kit - A kit which allows me to convert a current style into any known style. Much like how you can convert to Imperial Style with the Imperial Upgrade except this will work with any armor/weapon in game. Intent is that if I find a set piece that I want to use but want a different style look I can choose the one I want. Suggested Price: 500 for one or 2000 for five.

MMOs are all about the character look. These two items would go a long way towards expanding on that.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom PLEASE make style refinishing happen! I'll happily pay 10K crowns for this feature.
  • Elvira
    Elvira
    ✭✭✭
    -Witch nails (sharp, feminine nails, black or red, ideally both).
    -A ship as a 'house'
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A house in Westry!

Preferably a medium sized place in the Imperial style, like Domus Phrasticus. Now that I've cleaned out the town and given Rosamunde her marching orders, the skeletons and wraiths are actually friendly, and Westry is a lovely little graveyardy, Gothcky little village.

If the house had a little Widow's Walk on top, I could sit and watch all my friendly skeletons attacking intruders as they came into town! I could be King of Halloweentown, er, Westry!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an awful cute little piggly-wiggly in the Jester's festival... and I really like the butcher lady's hat. Why not make them available in the store?
    -- William Faulkner.
  • RexDraco
    RexDraco
    ✭✭
    Pet accessories!

Saddles for the Freckled Guar to roleply them as Pack Guar?

Tiny tophats for the necthes?

Things of the sorts. Amusing or RP oriented accessories for pets!
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    @ProfesseurFreder the piggy is available in the store atm under domestic pets, as for the butcher lady's hat it's part of the chef costume which was sadly removed months ago.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gahrex wrote: »
    Saddles for the Freckled Guar to roleply them as Pack Guar
    Only if they fix his eyes. The eyes on some of those guars look terrible ... you can barely tell they have pupils. Put more realistic-looking eyes on all of the guars, and I'll absolutely buy them. I love the idea of putting saddlebags on a pet guar to look like a pack guar. Great idea.

• Siluen
    Siluen
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see some simple racial full armors in the Crown store. All the designs are already in the game and I am sure a lot of people working around dropped sets and monster sets would love a uniform looking attire. I myself would very much like a Dunmer heavy armor.

And some more hoods. Right now it's just turbans and a hood that cannot be dyed and makes you look sorta bald.
    Edited by Siluen on March 27, 2017 10:16PM
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian and khajiit tail decorations.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A home that looks like a fort with walls, barracks, crafting area, well, and officers barracks

edit also for polymorph Minotaur, liche, skeleton mage, daemon looking costumes
    Edited by rynth on March 27, 2017 11:28PM
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dyeable capes and cloaks please
  • commanderofthegray
    commanderofthegray
    Soul Shriven
    More beards big manly beards like the skald kings beard or ones like it
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jumbo bat pet.
    House Boats.
    Prop boats I can put in my Hundings port.
    2-3 npc's we can add to houses that have animation such as a cook, guard and a maintenance person doing random jobs.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bat pets like in the dark brotherhood sanctuary
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    esp1992 wrote: »
    Wulfy wrote: »
    I'd love there to be more short hair options for both genders, more costumes that let us show off our tattoos and more costumes in general, more personalities (Mercenary/ tough, flirty, religious, maybe vampire&werewolf) , Mounted heads & Full body trophy animals (bears, deer, wolves, ..etc), more polymorphs, and more werewolf themed anything :tongue:

Costumes
    Spider Witch
    Sleepwear
    Female Orc Outfits
    Cult of Namira

Polymorphs
    Wendigo

Crafting
    Ashlander (uses Chitin)
    Hircine
    Vampire
    Y'ffre
    Worm Cult

Personalities
    Shy
    Mercenary (Tough)
    Arrogant
    Prince
    Temptress
    Huntsman

Quest Starters
    Daily or Weekly Tasks From Hircine (Werewolves Only) and Lamae Bal (Vampires Only)

Lamae bal sempai temptress personality Vampire motifs aaaaaand temptress dress
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Kandrecar
    Kandrecar
    ✭✭
    I wish the DLCs we bought from crown store were available on both NA and EU servers.
  • Sybreed_Neurodrive
    I'd like to see some more Dremora polymorphs! Both male and female.
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    esp1992 wrote: »

Costumes
    Spider Witch
    Sleepwear
    Female Orc Outfits
    Cult of Namira

Polymorphs
    Wendigo

Crafting
    Ashlander (uses Chitin)
    Hircine
    Vampire
    Y'ffre
    Worm Cult

Personalities
    Shy
    Mercenary (Tough)
    Arrogant
    Prince
    Temptress
    Huntsman

Quest Starters

Love the idea of having quest starters from Lamae Bal (and Hircine, for you werewolves :wink: ). Great ideas for crafting, too!

In general, more costumes would be nice :smile:

Edited by Compton1865 on April 4, 2017 2:22AM
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Kind of NPC assistant who can help carry some part of our items like only furnitures or craft mats for those who are not eso+ members.
    Edited by ad4mss on April 4, 2017 3:40PM
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    New skins
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ad4mss wrote: »
    Kind of NPC assistant who can help carry some part of our items like only furnitures or craft mats for those who are not eso+ members.

Where in oblivion is Lydia when you need her?

Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on April 4, 2017 7:03PM
    PC/EU DC