The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown Store Item Wish List

• SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talking about spriggans, could we please have a "Sakura Spriggan" and a "Sakura Indrik" this Spring, possibly directly purchasable with crowns?
    I'm not into buying crates but crowns will likely be on sale during Anniversary, so it would be nice to have those in the crown store... Thanks.
    Edited by SkaiFaith on March 16, 2024 7:25AM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »
    Talking about spriggans, could we please have a "Sakura Spriggan" and a "Sakura Indrik" this Spring, possibly directly purchasable with crowns?
    I'm not into buying crates but crowns will likely be on sale during Anniversary, so it would be nice to have those in the crown store... Thanks.

those would be so awesome! i have wanted a cherry blossom indrik for a while too
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that it is probably too soon for these to return, but I may wish, and who knows what the Anniversary celebration may bring. :)
    • Ragebound crates for the Balfieran style
    • Dark Chivalry crates for Scholars Spectacles
    • Xanmeer crates for trap plants
    • Wild Hunt crates for Forester’s Hood

I would also love to see:
    • A hair color pack
    • Pack guar pet
    • “Generic” houseguests whose defining characteristic isn’t so much who they are, but where they believe themselves to be — not in someone’s house, but in a tavern, store, prison, etc.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Return of Frostborn Durzog Mangler.

The matching Snowsnarl Durzog pet returned for a limited time in november last year, so a bit odd the mount didn't return as well.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on March 19, 2024 7:53PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    This elk in a shiny version:

ea78869513836b80162f6743fe3c3742.jpg

Current mounts in ESO are too small, except for bears. The horses are like ponies.
  • WeWentElsweyr
    WeWentElsweyr
    Soul Shriven
    Catapult Cabbage! It's a plant but doesn't have a housing option.

The other traps being in the store would also be cool.
    Gas Blossom, Static Pitcher, Lantern Mantis - all good housing traps!
  • WeWentElsweyr
    WeWentElsweyr
    Soul Shriven
    Friendly target dummy that you can see buff uptimes on, that activate synergies in range of them, and that you can heal
  • WeWentElsweyr
    WeWentElsweyr
    Soul Shriven
    A target dummy that attacks you back would also be cool and allow tanks to test damage sponging.
  • Kindiz
    Kindiz
    Soul Shriven
    I really NEED the "The Dremnaken Wrathsteed" mount. I collect the welva heavyweights, and this one would be absolutely and utterly perfect for my main character with the colour scheme! I need it almost as much as I need air. :') Please please please make it available in some shape or form, but preferably not through solo arenas or veteran stuff. xD I wouldn't mind paying to have this one in my collection! :)
    Lady Bogwitch of the Frozen yet Moist Tundra
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have more in house storage? Like not a chest but a crate that can hold maybe 100-200 items?
    Edited by Wildberryjack on March 28, 2024 6:35PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Springey
    Springey
    ✭✭✭
    This Argonian Spine beard please
    image.png?ex=661941cf&is=6606cccf&hm=58d7287a59ce469d12b195bf4e8f1918941fca81264aff7cd96a341069a9e8ee&
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A classic wizard tower
    JjXK9mX.jpeg

Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Erickson9610
    Erickson9610
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we get Skill Styles for the Werewolf Transformation skill to allow us to change the fur color? I'd imagine the implementation would be similar to the Slate-Gray Summoned Bear collectible, which may be considered the first example of a Skill Style.

Preferably, we could get Skill Styles for grey fur, white fur, black fur, brown fur, that "undead" fur texture that werewolves like Faolchu have, and maybe even Skill Styles for "polymorphs" such as a skeleton werewolf polymorph, the same as the skeleton werewolf enemies found in Unhallowed Grave.

This would address a long-standing concern that Werewolf players have about the lack of customization options for in Werewolf form.

EDIT: For example, look at these werewolf fur colors already in the game:
    ufmi9ag3jdvz.png

And then there are special ones like the skeletal werewolf or the undead werewolf:
    5ciwm2r5r90g.png
    Edited by Erickson9610 on April 3, 2024 9:45PM
    PC/NA — Lone Werewolf, the Templar Khajiit Werewolf

Werewolf Should be Allowed to Sneak
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please make a big pig/boar type mount
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hair color pack. We have the hair pack itself so we can put any hair style on any character so it's past time to have a hair color pack so we can do the same with it. Many of us would like to change our hair color to better match our transmog and having to pay for an appearance change just to do that is a bit absurd don't you think?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • drpeppermd87
    drpeppermd87
    Soul Shriven
    I want a SLOTH MOUNT! No speed upgrades, adorable and hilariously slow!
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    They should have brought back the treasury hoard furnishing for the Jester's event. I just want to get a hold of some old things that I missed.
    Xbox X- NA
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kothringi skin
    KothringiFemale.png
    KothringiES.png

Nerevar forget!
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord's Mail
    SR-icon-armor-Lord%27s_Mail%28m%29_02.pngBL-artifact-Lord%27s_Mail.jpg

Divine Crusader
    OB-item-Crusader_Relics.jpg

Nerevar forget!
  • BenjaminGasper
    TOOL THAT ALLOWS US TO CHANGE A WEATHER IN OUR HOUSES SIMILAR TO 'TIME OF THE DAY TOOL' WE ALREADY HAVE PLEASE
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    Sky haven Temple as a player house, enough said ;)
  • Kindiz
    Kindiz
    Soul Shriven
    We have to have more bank space. With so many characters and lots of sets and surveys and whatnots, the bank fills up all the time, and then you have to get to the tedious task of clearing it out. Which is of course a good thing to do - now and then! Not every day. It takes away from the quality of the actual time spent in-game, and shortens the time you have to do the things you love.
    It would really be a MASSIVE improvement all around, cause like I said - that bank fills up REALLY quickly. A tad bit over 200 slots just doesn't cut it for that many characters.

Alternatively each character could have their own bank, but that would be a step backwards as it would be more tedious to transfer items between them.

Being able to mail your own characters from each other would also be very nice. Call it "local mail" or something like that. It would help a lot in many situations. :)

Also I just wanna say thank you for this amazing game, and for the amazing communities it has created! <3
    Lady Bogwitch of the Frozen yet Moist Tundra
  • MythicDusk1995
    MythicDusk1995
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe something for werewolves. Outside of the bite/lycanthropy, I mean. Vampires have two costumes (Dark Passions Regalia and Vampire Noble), a furnishing pack, and maybe a music box, but I think Hircine's kids could use a little love themselves, like maybe some Armor Styles outside of werewolf hide stuff that can be found in-game. And maybe a player home in a nice secluded forest somewhere in Tamriel.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we please have the Roostertail Frills on sale for 400 crowns?
    They were available only through crates, recently, and I missed them - I don't want to wait 2 years to have them back...
    Would be much appreciated, thanks :)
  • LurkerInDarkness
    LurkerInDarkness
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to have the Shadowghost Senche mount brought back to the crown store. PLEASE :)
  • KTLeander
    KTLeander
    ✭✭
    We need better beards and hair. We need cool looking masculine options.

Lets start with shorter full beard, thank you.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tricorne pirate hat would be nice. And a plain bengal tiger mount.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Can we please have these giant boars as mounts? They're lore-friendly, and my Orc needs one. No glowing eyes or sparkle effects, please.

52031856930_5e248ab758_b.jpg
    This please.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on April 22, 2024 10:36AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal-looking spotted skins for Khajiits. Black-and-white spotted, gray-and-white and ginger-and-white spotted would be lovely.

We have a million sparkly, glowing crazy-looking skins, and very few natural-looking ones. Please give us some natural-looking skins, particularly ones that will show their natural eye color. Thank you!

I'd also love natural-looking skins for Argonians, particularly a blue scaled skin.
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    Please sell this diadem separate from the Cumberland anniversary outfit. I love the outfit too but I could pair this diadem with a lot of other outfits I use.

image.png?ex=662b2109&is=6629cf89&hm=da99af00daf5047aa24bd5b5ef660a28e38d6060a77da0a0d6e045f9652a8c80&
    Edited by TheBalance on April 25, 2024 3:38PM