Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Crown Store Item Wish List

• AyleidOlli4
    AyleidOlli4
    Soul Shriven
    The big Ayleid arches or the Ayleid Nexus gates or more big Ayleid fences, reliefs, statues and such that would be so awesome!

There currently is one Ayleid home available but unfortunately it's but an old broken pile of dusty rubble and there aren't much Ayleid furnishings in the game that we can choose from.

Adding stuff like the Ayleid arches etc would be a great addition to the game and i'm sure a lot of people would like it!
    Options
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    How about a companion upgrade where if you have purchased any banker, merchant, ragpicker or armourer assistants, you can use all of those abilities on any of your companion under an "Assist" heading when speaking to your companion? This would make it easier to slot all the companions to the wheel, and not have to put the companion away, get your assistants out one by one then to get your companion out again.
    Options
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    Another idea would be a treasure map and survey "Bundle", whereby you can store all of your collected treasure maps so they don't take up any inventory space.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The big Ayleid arches or the Ayleid Nexus gates or more big Ayleid fences, reliefs, statues and such that would be so awesome!

There currently is one Ayleid home available but unfortunately it's but an old broken pile of dusty rubble and there aren't much Ayleid furnishings in the game that we can choose from.

Adding stuff like the Ayleid arches etc would be a great addition to the game and i'm sure a lot of people would like it!

Yes, please! I really want those Ayleid arches! And more statues and reliefs and such would be awesome!
    Options
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the chicken in the new crate <3
    Options
  • Mogli
    Mogli
    ✭✭
    I'd love the option to make one of my houses as my Character's background for the login screen. Would be cool if it was a prop you could place on your house and your character would "appear" on that prop while on the character selection screen.
    Options
  • ArkadiaReaper
    ArkadiaReaper
    Soul Shriven
    Can we please see the Sabre Cat Frost Atronach come back? It was availible in 2018.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long has it been since the Ebon Steel Dwarven Spider was available? I would like to buy that one.

I bought the two-seater instead. 😁
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 27, 2023 8:22PM
    Options
  • Sunegami
    Sunegami
    ✭✭
    • I'd love to be able to dye my hair the same way I dye my outfits
    • Please let us hide HIP armor, there are so many atrocious serving trays hip plates on otherwise stylish armor
    Raava-daro [PCNA], a lithe leopard doing her best
    "Never steal from one who cannot afford to buy it back.”
    Options
  • Armiger
    Armiger
    Soul Shriven
    • Different style of a Half-Mask like the Chimer Half-Mask in Ebony/Black.
      nWuYxZW.png
    • Long tattered waist coat motif.
    Lxre5zh.png
    • Dark Blue eye color version of the Darloc Golden Eyes.
    • Rotmeth Hangover Bed-Head hairstyle with White/Grey streaks.
      More hairstyles like Long Wild Locks.
    • Scaled armor to match the Skinchanger Greaves.
      hEtI2cc.png
    • Head markings for the Preening Peacock skin.
    • Empty plot of land to build on: Wasteland/Desert Canyon.
    Options
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a skin that has orange fox markings and a fur texture so I can rp a character as a Lilmothiit. (It would also be excellent if we got cosmetics to add to Khajiit and Argonian tails--especially one to make a Khajiit tail fluffy.)
    Options
  • MotherOfMoss
    MotherOfMoss
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, the new Prophet Eyes have made me return to my old pet peeve... the lack of white eyes you can wear together with eyelashes. The older "Oracle Eyes" are in the facial hair category, so they remove your fancy falsies. And the new Prophet Eyes don't appear to work on vampires (or rather they only very slightly change the colour of vampire eyes, rather than properly cover them), and they come with goth makeup.

Tl;Dr: It would be wonderful if the Oracle Eyes were moved to the Head Markings category. It would only make sense since all the other custom eyes are also in that category. Or, if a new item were to appear in that category that serves the same purpose, I would buy it, and I am sure I am not the only Maormer enthusiast who would.

(A whole new "custom eyes" category would of course be even better! Wear your custom eyes, eyelashes, and makeup! :D)
    Edited by MotherOfMoss on December 2, 2023 5:11PM
    PC-EU | Long-time fan of TES Online: Furnishing and fashion simulator with massively multiplayer online chatting features.
    Options
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, the new Prophet Eyes have made me return to my old pet peeve... the lack of white eyes you can wear together with eyelashes. The older "Oracle Eyes" are in the facial hair category, so they remove your fancy falsies. And the new Prophet Eyes don't appear to work on vampires (or rather they only very slightly change the colour of vampire eyes, rather than properly cover them), and they come with goth makeup.

Tl;Dr: It would be wonderful if the Oracle Eyes were moved to the Head Markings category. It would only make sense since all the other custom eyes are also in that category. Or, if a new item were to appear in that category that serves the same purpose, I would buy it, and I am sure I am not the only Maormer enthusiast who would.

(A whole new "custom eyes" category would of course be even better! Wear your custom eyes, eyelashes, and makeup! :D)

Unfortunately, moving an existing cosmetic to another category at this point would surely mess up someone's current look. However, I would love it if they would make eyes their own category!
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭

Came here to request a separate section for eyes too!!! There’s so many in the game now it would be sooo good to be able to stack them with other things. I have no idea how hard/easy this would actually be to implement though

Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice walls, doors, posts, roofs, windows, floors, etc for building an ice house.

And PLEASE let us have a hair color pack, all colors for all races. It's just hair dye, any race should be able to dye their hair any color really. Many of us like to match our hair color to our outfit.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on December 7, 2023 9:48PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • EchoesofThunder
    EchoesofThunder
    ✭✭✭
    Spectacles, please!! (like scholar's).
    Options
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a couch; a big, fancy 3-4 cushion, flop down on and pass out next to a roaring fire couch.

Preferably a leather couch in wood elf style with carved ivory and silver fittings. Also an animation where the player gets under a throw blanket for it.
    Options
  • muidle
    muidle
    Soul Shriven
    definitely more hairstyles! it'd be neat if we got one with a full fringe (and frankly, i'm surprised we don't have one yet).

would also be great if the scholar's spectacles came back! i didn't get the chance to buy it when it was in the store, since i wasn't playing the game at the time.
    ⋆ casual PC NA player (1000+ CP)
    ⋆ handle is @muidle
    ⋆ wood elf arcanist main
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    muidle wrote: »
    definitely more hairstyles! it'd be neat if we got one with a full fringe (and frankly, i'm surprised we don't have one yet).

would also be great if the scholar's spectacles came back! i didn't get the chance to buy it when it was in the store, since i wasn't playing the game at the time.

Some more hair and spectacles styles would be great! I’d hair style a bit spiky on top — not anime style, but like David Tennant’s Doctor. :)
    Options
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kindly ask for upcoming store offers and crate items to be properly tested by QA and not be resold before being fixed.
    That's all I wish for christmas.
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SPIDER Mount like an actual Spider Mount we already have Spiders of various sizes and something similar in the Nix Ox and we have one or two spider pets need a mount
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please bring back the stonelore crates soon so my arcanist can have a green recall 🥺
    Options
  • grzes848909
    grzes848909
    ✭✭✭
    I wish for them to return the Gloambound Style weapons. And psijic crates too if possible.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we have all furnishing pack items available for individual purchase? Most are, but are a better deal if you buy the pack. I would really like the various skulls and the dragon skeleton from the Tyrants of the Merethic Era pack, but I have no interest in the Nord and Dragonoriest furnishings. And books! I need a copy for my library as well as additional copies for homes where they suit the character or theme, so I would love to be able to purchase these individually.
    Options
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder, ZOS...

We still don't have statues of:
    • Sanguine
    • Jyggalag
    • Julianos
    • Mara (Imperial version)
    • Almalexia

Some of my homes feel incomplete.
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be amazing to have pocket/mini mundus stones. Have them the size of a ESO plus statuette or divines shrine, and able to be put into small houses or even inn rooms. I'm sure a lot of people would love this idea.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
    Options
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia costume return please B)
    Edited by woe on December 29, 2023 7:09AM
    uwu
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That picture you're using for the Gem Prospector outfit, can we have those gems for furnishings? The smaller broken geodes and the loose gems and the ones in the crate? In that purple, gold, green, red, clear like diamonds, blue. Please?

https://esosslfiles-a.akamaihd.net/ape/uploads/2023/12/d5ed10b6b128b348365cacf114b6d488.jpg
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • HonestThumper
    HonestThumper
    ✭✭
    Still wishing for guild alliance change tokens.
    Options
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Anvil of Zenithar style! I’d like to see a pack 2 in that style that covers more weapons such as sword, mace, etc. This would be a good idea for a lot of weapon packs in general to fill out the style.
    Options