Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Kindiz wrote: »
    We have to have more bank space. With so many characters and lots of sets and surveys and whatnots, the bank fills up all the time, and then you have to get to the tedious task of clearing it out. Which is of course a good thing to do - now and then! Not every day. It takes away from the quality of the actual time spent in-game, and shortens the time you have to do the things you love.
    It would really be a MASSIVE improvement all around, cause like I said - that bank fills up REALLY quickly. A tad bit over 200 slots just doesn't cut it for that many characters.

Alternatively each character could have their own bank, but that would be a step backwards as it would be more tedious to transfer items between them.

Being able to mail your own characters from each other would also be very nice. Call it "local mail" or something like that. It would help a lot in many situations. :)

Also I just wanna say thank you for this amazing game, and for the amazing communities it has created! <3

I know in other games you can mail things to other characters. It would actually be nice if you could designate an item for a specific character. Mark as being for X similar to Mark as Junk.

We really do need more bank space, even if we have to buy an item like a giant crate or even some sort of vault that gives us more. It could work similarly to purchasing an inventory pet where just owning it grants more space. Something large like this crate:
    Clockwork-Crate-large-Closed-2.jpg?w=991&ssl=1

While we are on the topic of inventory space, I'd love to have more inventory pets. I saw this pack echatere and want one as an inventory pet:
    3c0b615c3f66c72a1624269dab804222c90efb5f.pnj

I would also love a Pack Guar as mentioned in this thread https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/613989/can-we-have-a-pack-guar

It would be nice to double bank space or add at least 50 more slots or something to it with a large crate or bank vault. I am also still hoping for some sort of shared bank for Companion gear. There is far too much of it that I want to save for future companions and we don't even have the option to "mark as junk" on them for some reason. A companion gear footlocker would be nice.
    Options
  • Telos_Tim
    Telos_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a Radiant Apex Guar at some point?

Personally, I would prefer one with either a color scheme matching Templar or Sorcerer, but honestly anything would be pretty cool!
    Options
  • IP_Freely
    IP_Freely
    Soul Shriven
    Would love a radiant apex bipedal mount as there are none (afaik), preferably a vvardvark
    Options
  • WeWentElsweyr
    Thank you to whoever at ZoS saw my request for the private arena to return <3 much love
    Options
  • Arthanas96
    Could we get the Dragon's Treasure Throve to return at some point? It's the nicest looking treasure pile in the game, and nobody who joined after elsweyr is able to get it 💔
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a new Argonian house guest. Something with some color, please. Makes-Many-Soups is nice, but so gray. Everything about her is gray, even her clothes. Please give them some color to their clothing at least.
    Options
  • VouxeTheMinotaur
    VouxeTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭
    just want to send a huge thank you to the team for placing The Baron Zaudrus arms pack back in the store :) Can't begin to tell you guys how happy the guild and I were with the surprise.

Whoever okay'd the decision for it, you've made a lot of people's day. Truly a great anniversary event with the arms pack back! We can't wait to get started on the grind for the mask
    PS5/NA: Vouxe_
    (she/her)
    Options
  • Northern_Mage
    Northern_Mage
    ✭✭
    I have already, in a previous entry, listed some, or all, of these things that I would like to see.
    • More Skyrim/Nord statues - really, really, REALLY want to get my hands on a large/"full-sized" Son of Skyrim statue, really like that axe it is holding and it would look awesome in my Antiquarians Alpine Gallery.
    • More Divines Statues - "temple/shrine-sized", we already got Zenithar, Arkay and Stendarr in that size, but we are missing the others. (Not counting the much LARGER statues of Dibella and Kynareth.. :D )
    • More storage space - in the bank, inventory and in our houses (but for the later it may become a good idea to "collect" them in a "house vault/safe" or something, like with the crafting stations).
    • More magic-wielder personalities - we got the high and mighty personality of the "Telvanni Magister" and the more sinister "Worm Wizard", but we don't got any more "benign" magic-wielder personalities.
    • Old/Elder Personalities - it has been a popular request for some time and I for one are among them who would like to see one. :)
    • Healer Personality - it could be counted among my previously mentioned "benign magic-wielder personalities", but I feel that this would be more of a alchemist, druid or priest/-ess personality.
    • More Housing Furnishing Slots - there is still (even with ESO+) to little that you can put in the MUCH LARGER houses, either the amount of Furnishing Slots are increased for PC-players, or the currently existing furnishing is divided into more sub-groups with added furnishing slots for these, like a seperate set of furnishing slots for mounts and another for assistants and houseguests and so on.
    • Small houses in all zones - we could use some smaller houses in each zone, right now there are only a few zones with no small house, these may not offer much but for player that may wish to safe on some gold, the are very useful.
    • Class Change Tokens - it has been brought up by many and for a long time, but still no less requested :D
    • Guild Houses - either have a option to the guild to earn a "guild achievement" and unlock the "rights" to buy a Guild House of some sort, that or give us the in-game option to link our houses so we can not only make them functional guild houses, but also look good. :)
    • Winterhold and Solstheim - I long to see those regions of Skyrim again, to see Winterhold in its days of glory, to maybe venture into Shalidor's Fortress of Ice, and I so long to traverse the green forest of Solstheim and dare the rugged cold snow covered peaks around the mead hall of Thirsk and to see the friendly village of Skaal.
    Edited by Northern_Mage on May 7, 2024 4:41PM
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fish that wiggle like they're swimming so we can make aquariums and ponds, real ones. It would be awesome if they could actually be pathed but I guess they'd have to be a "pet" for that to happen, soooooooooooooo wiggly pet fish please?
    Edited by Wildberryjack on May 8, 2024 5:17PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • VouxeTheMinotaur
    VouxeTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭
    Not too sure if this counts as a "wishlist" item since it doesn't exist, i suppose more of a possible idea to toss into the crown store (should this not cause immersion or lore break, please consider!)

I'm a huge fan of mythology, the stories, creatures, different variations and concepts of it, etc. My absolute favorite being the Minotaurs. Is there any chance we can get a minotaur polymorph? maybee?

i use the minotaur medium helm on my argonian warden tank, fashioned with blue accents on other motifs to match the "Ice Elemental Minotaur Tank" combined with the ice guar skin, looks close to the beast! wish i could post a picture of him.

Having a tall, beefy-looking minotaur like the ones in Gold Coast with a locked, unique personality attached to it.. my goodness, I'd never remove it off my tank!
    PS5/NA: Vouxe_
    (she/her)
    Options
  • TheMasterMeme
    TheMasterMeme
    ✭✭✭
    I would very much like this pet to return at some point, I need it for a house I am working on, and there has been no other opportunity to purchase it since it was first released quite some years ago in the Markarth Collector's Bundle.
    ON-crown_store-Teacup_Chaurus_Chitterling.jpg
    Options
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you ZOS for the Frost Atronach crates and Baron Zaudrus arms pack return! (maybe add BZ mask to the Archive soon too? ;))

Commander Jourvel & the New Moon markings are both recent in game reminders for me to again ask for all hairstyles to be made available to female PCs and for body markings to not remove Khajiit fur patterns

To add some new requests in addition to my previous ones, some of these mentioned in this thread:
    Bristleback mount
    Kothringi skin
    Minotaur polymorph
    Werewolf fur colors
    Pack guar inventory pet
    Radiant Apex Vvardvark (let me earn more seals first though)
    Elderly personality
    Faun polymorph
    Cow pet
    Baby camel pet
    Smaller boat house (for Lerisa)

And for these items to return:
    Nightfall crates or the Innkeeper costume by itself
    Sunken Trove crown crates before the September cycle (need the dwarven spider before I spend seals on something else)
    Ebon Steel Dwarven Spider mount
    Chroma-Blue Dwarven Spider mount
    Frostbane Dragon Priest costume
    Naryu's Assassin Armor
    New Moon Dragon Cult Garb
    Pellitine Tea-Fete Gown
    Priestess of Mara costume
    Brimstone Nixad
    Jackdaw Daedrat
    Skeletal Pony Guar
    Edited by VisitHammerfell on May 13, 2024 11:56PM
    FOR THE COVENANT! 🦁

PS NA 2200+
    PS EU 1400+
    PS NA Alt 600+

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)

Bring back Sergeant Seyne
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Polar bear and black bear skins for Warden's bears would be nice.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharp-as-Night's little sister Dimik-ei as a house guest. I'd love if she was wearing a simple blue dress or something, not the rags we first see her in, since she was liberated from slavery and is now living in your home as a guest. That would be so fun. Maybe she can express her appreciation for you letting her stay with you for a while.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pack guar inventory pet
    Why do we not have any pack animals / inventory pets that are actually used in Tamriel??? The donkey seems reasonable at least, but I want a little guar!

Catapult cabbage trap plant

Mime houseguest (log in reward in April 2022)

Customizable houseguests — don’t need to say anything, I just need them to look right for the location (race, attire, etc.) and performing an emote of my choosing (sitting, drinking, dancing, read a book, etc.).
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Sharp-as-Night's little sister Dimik-ei as a house guest. I'd love if she was wearing a simple blue dress or something, not the rags we first see her in, since she was liberated from slavery and is now living in your home as a guest. That would be so fun. Maybe she can express her appreciation for you letting her stay with you for a while.

Have you completed Sharp’s quests? I don’t think that would fit Dimik-ei’s story and character, but no reason she couldn’t visit. :)
    Options
  • Cin_Vhetin
    Cin_Vhetin
    ✭✭✭
    Cin_Vhetin wrote: »
    I couldn't find this anywhere online or in-game, so here's my request:
    a raven non-combat pet.

I know there's the Jangleplume assistant but it's wearing a red collar, holding a gold coin.

I'd prefer a pet without collar/coin and it would be nice to have it settle on a shoulder at times, if possible.

Wanted to say thank you Devs for the Raven pet in the upcoming Gold Road chapter!
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was in Vvardenfell yesterday and yet again saw something I want so bad it isn't even funny. Containers of all shapes and sizes with dirt in them. Some can be dirt only and we'll add the plants, others can come with mushrooms and plants. There was even this shelf thing with five shallow trays of dirt with mushrooms in them.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you completed Sharp’s quests? I don’t think that would fit Dimik-ei’s story and character, but no reason she couldn’t visit. :)

There's a lot less of a lore reason for us to have Lyranth or Prince Irnskar as guests in our houses, and yet they're house guests. Some of us just want to play our own way, eh? Yes, I've finished the quest completely, and it makes sense that Dimik-ei would want to visit my house. I mean, why WOULDN'T she want to visit the house of the person who helped to save her brother and reunited the two of them?
    Edited by SydneyGrey on May 25, 2024 12:51AM
    Options
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool if we could apply dyes to pets and mounts.

Also, I'm still waiting for a windmill house.
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a lot less of a lore reason for us to have Lyranth or Prince Irnskar as guests in our houses, and yet they're house guests. Some of us just want to play our own way, eh? Yes, I've finished the quest completely, and it makes sense that Dimik-ei would want to visit my house. I mean, why WOULDN'T she want to visit the house of the person who helped to save her brother and reunited the two of them?

Sure, it makes sense that she would visit and more sense than many other houseguests. It just sounded from your first post that you thought she was otherwise homeless and in rags, which is what I was trying to get at without being too specific for those who haven’t done the quest yet. :sweat_smile:
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭

Also, I'm still waiting for a windmill house.

in this case, 80% of the crown store's goods would be meaningless, and another 15% would never have any meaning. What would then be left to sell?
    Options
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wanna request a new Nedic themed house! Seaveil Spire is gorgeous, but too big! I would do obscene things for a Nedic house that is roughly the size of the Forsaken Stronghold.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could the various skulls (and ideally more skeletons) be made available directly for Crowns please? Having the flying dragon and even the scroll be exclusive to the furnishing pack are one thing, but the skulls??? And the furnishing pack only comes with one of each. I would pay Crowns for multiple individual skulls for so many different uses, but I am not paying over 3000 Crowns for only one of each skull, a cool dragon skeleton, and then a lot of Nord stuff that I have zero interest in. :disappointed:
    Options
  • muidle
    muidle
    Soul Shriven
    more bird non-combat pets please! having a parrot or an owl would be really great!
    ⋆ casual PC NA player (1000+ CP)
    ⋆ handle is @muidle
    ⋆ wood elf arcanist main
    Options
  • WeWentElsweyr
    It would be cool to be able to get a scribing stand for inside player houses, so that people can do scribing from their home / guildhall
    Options
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    staff of magnus outfit style, the model already exists, let us use it please!
    Give us clannfear mounts!
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would have to be to their gear only, but I'd be fine with that.

Still waiting for musical instruments so we can set up a band on stage. And dirt for gardens and such. And water for ponds and aquariums.

Options
  • deGarcia
    deGarcia
    ✭✭✭
    Bringing back old suggestion of Arana Houseguest (Markarth DLC);

Would be cool also to see more of anything Ithelia-related. Especially Ithelia's Statuette, like the ones given for ESO+
    PC/EU Grand lore-consuming Champion of Mirrormoor
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deGarcia wrote: »
    Bringing back old suggestion of Arana Houseguest (Markarth DLC);

Would be cool also to see more of anything Ithelia-related. Especially Ithelia's Statuette, like the ones given for ESO+

I would like to see more elven and argonian houseguests! We have sooo many humans already, and Khajiit (but there can never be too many Khajiit)!

Agreed about Ithelia — I would like a statuette and a shardborn atronach or sentinel as part of the rewards for the event in the fall would be lovely!

Speaking of statuettes, I need Azura’s statuette! I wasn’t yet playing ESO when it was available for ESO+, so let me buy it for Crowns! I would also like that particular statue of her, the standing pose. I know the seated one is occasionally available as part of a pack, but I like the standing pose much better.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on June 6, 2024 8:17PM
    Options