The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

List of hairstyles still unavailable to players

VaIerius
VaIerius
✭✭✭
Some of these hairstyles could be seen on NPCs since the Thieves Guild DLC. A few made it to PTS but were never made available to players in the Live game. I really hope ZOS decides to release them to the players sometime since they're already used by NPCs.

Unruly Bangs (has become available with the release of Akaviri Potentate Crown Crates)
sYYisgW.png?3

Short Mussed Wave (has become available on the Crown Store from November 22 to December 6 2021)
GVW4lr4.jpg

Draping Locks (has become available as a daily reward during October 2022)
XZPAhW1.jpeg

Nameless hairstyle (Zeira's hair)
q5VgiiT.jpg

Warrior Topknots
gnfwVJb.jpg

Mid-Parted Shoulder Length
Oyr0X97.png?1

Misanthropic Lycanthrope (has become available with the release of Sovngarde Crown Crates)
4Vj1txg.jpg

Nameless hairstyle (Naryu's hair)
MFf6nDy.jpg

Streaked River Braids
1wQEnKD.png

Nameless hairstyle (Jorunn's hair)
WCaNTqM.png

Portside Shave
Portside-Shave.jpg

Assassin-Style Sunset Crest
ON-hairstyle-Assassin-Style_Sunset_Crest.jpg

Fluttering Forehead Feathers
screenshot_20181024_101115_by_shotliver_dcviumv-pre.png
Edited by VaIerius on October 17, 2022 12:16PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe ZOS commented on the final Unamed Long Hair on the Crystal dude to say that is King Jorunn's hairstyle/beard.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/449088/official-discussion-thread-for-celebrate-the-new-life-festival-for-bonus-rewards-xp
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom will the hairstyle pictured with the crystalfrost skin also be available? I've been waiting a long while for something like that

Edit: that's the type of hairstyle I hoped would have come with the Barbarian Warrior Pack.

It's definitely possible in the future. We're discussing what work is needed in order to release it to players. (Fun fact: It's actually King Jorunn's hairstyle!)
    Edited by VaranisArano on June 6, 2019 1:54PM
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian medium lenght feathers + feather beard
    screenshot_20181024_101115_by_shotliver_dcviumv-pre.png
    Edited by HappyLittleTree on June 6, 2019 2:12PM
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting it. I agree 100%, we need more hairstyles!!!!
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe ZOS commented on the final Unamed Long Hair on the Crystal dude to say that is King Jorunn's hairstyle/beard.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/449088/official-discussion-thread-for-celebrate-the-new-life-festival-for-bonus-rewards-xp
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom will the hairstyle pictured with the crystalfrost skin also be available? I've been waiting a long while for something like that

Edit: that's the type of hairstyle I hoped would have come with the Barbarian Warrior Pack.

It's definitely possible in the future. We're discussing what work is needed in order to release it to players. (Fun fact: It's actually King Jorunn's hairstyle!)

Funnier fact:

Next to the stable in Shadowfen’s main city, you can see a Nord with red hair with this exclusive hairstyle. Maybe a lost son of Jorunn or a tiny mistake when designing the NPC.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still don't get them holding out on all these things people would buy in a heartbeat.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    First unnamed long hair, me needs!
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unnamed Long Hair looks like Mannimarco's Hair only longer. BTW you need to add Mannimarco's Hair to the list also.
    Edited by Lazarus_Rising on June 6, 2019 4:36PM
    also known as Overlich.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good topic. i had like 3 similar with this. kinda. i hope this will make them step.
  • TankinatorFR
    TankinatorFR
    ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting to buy these "unruly bang" since hair-change is a thing on ESO (and they were available on the PTS).
    It's a looonnng time... But ZOS prefer to look at me while I suffer than receiving my money... And peoples think they are greedy... :p
    Edited by TankinatorFR on June 7, 2019 2:01PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »

Funnier fact:

Next to the stable in Shadowfen’s main city, you can see a Nord with red hair with this exclusive hairstyle. Maybe a lost son of Jorunn or a tiny mistake when designing the NPC.

Thank you for that new headcanon!
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a hair style, but I'd rock the wicker weave beard. unknown.png
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mid-Parted Shoulder Length! :o
    Plz
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would accept atleast 5 for sure
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHY DO WE NOT HAVE THESE YET?!?! ZOS WHAT YOU DOIN'?! Get to work and add these hairstyles right now! The people have spoken and they need all of this!!!

We don't want yo stupid crown crates or any of that other stupid trash!

We want stuff like this, Zos! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA

The time to act is now, ZOS!!!

Release a huge pack of hairstyles if you must! We need these styles!!

Thank you.
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you waiting for, ZOS?
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like the curly hair seen on a character in the artwork for one of the Murkmire loadscreens:

2itilfm.jpg
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I would really like the curly hair seen on a character in the artwork for one of the Murkmire loadscreens:

2itilfm.jpg

Yeah, there are a lot of great hairstyles in the renders/artwork that don't have in-game versions. Both these have different side braids but, as far as I can recall, we haven't seen anything like it in the game.

1Ad4hVh.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    Digging the unnamed mullet hair, actually.
    Artists and Theives...
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VaIerius wrote: »
    Unnamed Long Hair
    Yf9Oz0E.png

This is Velsa's hairstyle, FYI.

• breathingstars
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    VaIerius wrote: »
    Unnamed Long Hair
    Yf9Oz0E.png

This is Velsa's hairstyle, FYI.

Veya Releth's too. I really want this one to be available!
  • Synnastix
    Synnastix
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTB legit mullet, name your price
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would pay for many of these.

Also.. hair dye pack. Please make it happen and accept my Credit Card payments aka Shut up and take my money! o:)
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mid-Parted Shoulder Length & Unnamed Long Hair, thank you very much. :)

We DO need more haircuts and also longer hair.
  • EnolezDrata
    EnolezDrata
    ✭✭✭
    the end of the month comes and I want to remind that we are still waiting for new hairstyles that are already in game
    :^))
    PC/EU
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ALL of the above thank you very much!! I compulsively collect hairstyles whether I'm going to use them or not, HINT HINT, ZOS.

And for pity's sake give us hair dyes already so we can have our proper black/white/redheads etc. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us them hairstyles ZOS!
    jNyLFqR.gif

But Naryu's Hair is in game. Sort of.
    ChFU8Hz.png Sort of.
    Edited by Idinuse on July 26, 2019 10:08AM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to get Zeira's hair.
    TESO_Zeira.jpg
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These would be nice. I'd even love some of the smaller things like hair colors we don't have access to - anyone noticed that Trynhild's shade of ginger is not available to Nords? We only get strawberry blonde or a deep red.

Loving some of those hairstyles, though. I hope we get to see them soon.

EDIT: Is unnamed mullet hair Tormund Giantsbane?
    Edited by tomofhyrule on July 26, 2019 1:06PM
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UgH I want that streaked river braids so bad!