Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something every khajiit needs! A box to sit in! It could be a memento or an emote.

hah cool idea. I would like to have such one defnitely also.
    Here additional idea - an Box to be able be khajiit of Schrodinger.
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on July 19, 2019 4:47AM
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • Kynewynn
    Kynewynn
    ✭✭
    Having a new pack of customizations would really give the opportunity to freshen up everyone's character.

-More makeup options varying from natural to glamorous (the ones we have are nice but some are only available in crown crates that don't come around as often - also please add a complimenting blush for all skin colors and races)

-Hairstyles that fit different types of personalities (both female and male characters deserve some new styles to play with)

-Eyebrows! They can really change a character's appearance and I'd like to see some new ones added that are more flattering or give more personality.

A personal request of mine that I would jump for joy over is a smaller version of the copperback bear-dog <3

• Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowns token that players can sell for gold in guild traders... A safer way to change crowns for gold.
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Soul_Banish
    Want to add, another way to get Bandaari Peddlar shield. Got the rest of the weapons from the Crown Crate, but wasn't able to claim the shield from log in rewards. It's frusterating having all but 1 from the set.
  • kiksadi
    kiksadi
    ✭✭
    *Echatere Mount
    *Louie non-combat pet (Kyle Dempster's dog twitch.tv/kyledempsterstudios)
    *Long hair like the Nocturnal Shrikes
    *Make the holiday dye colors a once a year available purchase as a dye we get to keep as a one time purchase, even if you have to raise the price from the current price. It's lame to have to buy them as preset stamps because we may not know in advance which presets we want or how many, they take up inventory space, they're expensive if we just save a bunch "just in case".
    *Other dyes (the ones that are earnable in game) should be part of the currency menu to take up less space and should be kept as preset stamps.
    *Make the Ring of Mara a cosmetic item that can be displayed.
    *Add a cheaper appearance change item that doesn't race change. (This could be a house item or token, people do change their looks!)

--Please add black hair for Altmer
  • kiksadi
    kiksadi
    ✭✭
    Oh, also would like a big "house" like Merryvale Farms in Elsweyr that is more like owning a farm than a house so we can decorate the outside and have more animal slots than usual so we can set up our mounts and pets like horses, chickens, bantam guars, pack guars, goats, pigs, etc. Maybe we need a cow or bull or something similar now, too? This would be a great addition to the housing market in ESO!

I don't know if this would be a crown store option or part of a future chapter but access to the race Dremora in the crown store would be very interesting! Since necromancer is now possible, it'd be great to see people work Dremora into their role play trying to be the hero but also being Daedric.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, the main thing I'd like to see is the return of a bunch of things I missed...

I never really played MMOs, so I've been avoiding this game for ages...until my Elder Scrolls withdrawal set in. What really sold me was the fact that you could play solo if you wanted, so I'm really enjoying my time.

And yeah, I'm a huge sucker for cosmetic items.

I've got a huge list of things I'd like to see come back, but for me, the ones I really would like the most are:
    • Mind Shriven skin
    • Crystalfrost skin
    • Blacksmith outfit
    • Dovahkiin outfit

I noticed Crystalfrost at least is still in-game, so I'm wondering if (hoping) that the New Life event will come back again in December. For the others though... I'm really hoping they rerun the Imperial City Collector edition in September like they did with TG/DB recently so I can get that skin. Also a bit annoyed since I have a code for the Skyrim stuff...but I have Skyrim on XBone and ESO on PC, so the code doesn't work.

Really though, there were a lot of cool things in the first few Crown Crates I'd like to have a crack at. It'd be fun (and really expensive for me...) if we got something like a "Crown Crate Celebration" where each week we get an old one put back up. I need more gems in that case...
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    High quality Bears / Echateres (crown gem exclusive, radiant apex, etc...) monstrous, glowey, epic
  • Xaramasa
    Xaramasa
    ✭✭✭
    Please release the Maomer skin. :(
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    1. Daggerfall Dapple Horse
    2. Odd-eared Forge Mouser
    3. Grim Harlequin
    4. Realm of T'Which Horse
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • Soul_Banish
    Honestly, the main thing I'd like to see is the return of a bunch of things I missed...

I never really played MMOs, so I've been avoiding this game for ages...until my Elder Scrolls withdrawal set in. What really sold me was the fact that you could play solo if you wanted, so I'm really enjoying my time.

And yeah, I'm a huge sucker for cosmetic items.

I've got a huge list of things I'd like to see come back, but for me, the ones I really would like the most are:
    • Mind Shriven skin
    • Crystalfrost skin
    • Blacksmith outfit
    • Dovahkiin outfit

I noticed Crystalfrost at least is still in-game, so I'm wondering if (hoping) that the New Life event will come back again in December. For the others though... I'm really hoping they rerun the Imperial City Collector edition in September like they did with TG/DB recently so I can get that skin. Also a bit annoyed since I have a code for the Skyrim stuff...but I have Skyrim on XBone and ESO on PC, so the code doesn't work.

Really though, there were a lot of cool things in the first few Crown Crates I'd like to have a crack at. It'd be fun (and really expensive for me...) if we got something like a "Crown Crate Celebration" where each week we get an old one put back up. I need more gems in that case...

I would support old Crown Crates and their rewards consistantly coming back. Maybe not weekly. But possibly for a yearly anniversary during the first week of the season it was released in to "celebrate" it. Give newer users a chance to gamble on it whenever it comes back around or spend their gems on it.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would support old Crown Crates and their rewards consistantly coming back. Maybe not weekly. But possibly for a yearly anniversary during the first week of the season it was released in to "celebrate" it. Give newer users a chance to gamble on it whenever it comes back around or spend their gems on it.

Ooh, anniversaries are good. I was thinking each week in the month of December or something, but that would get really expensive really fast.

Or a lot are themed by DLC; maybe have them come back with the anniversary of whatever themed them. I know there are a few based on Halloween, so that's be fun.

I also just found out about the Werewolf Lord polymorph, and I need that in my game.
  • AngelaWasp
    AngelaWasp
    ✭✭✭
    Hair Dye Kit/Package that would make ALL hair colors available for every race and you could swap them like all other Parlor items (like adornments and facial hair). I want black hair for my Altmer, it's so cruel you had an NPC with that in Summerset but not make it available to the players. :s

This ^ totally this is what I really really want please and thank you :)
  • Haink
    Haink
    ✭✭
    Bright-Throat's Boast skin again please.. :(
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many things that I would like to see added. The list would be so long that I don’t have the time to list them all, but will continue adding them in separate posts. So, for now I will start with mounts. The most desired mount for me would be a young Wamasu]. I would throw my whole paycheck at that one. Here is a partial list of my most desired mounts;
    1. Wamasu
    2. Cheeta
    3. Fellrunner
    4. Bengal Tiger
    5. Pand Bear
    6. Bighorn Sheep ram
    7. Large Serpent
      Anyway, I’m getting a bit carried away now so will stop here. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
      -Codeman1976 PS4 NA
    Edited by Codeman1976 on July 27, 2019 4:21AM
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a new Hairstyle Collection that gives us all the hairstyles from past crown crates (excluding the current season). :) Sell it for 20$ like the last one. I especially want the Port Sideshave.
  • Xaramasa
    Xaramasa
    ✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20190508205541

Please put Hildegard's personality in the Crown Store or make it unlockable somewhat. Unassuming/Timid Assassin?
  • Kamara
    Kamara
    Just some musings from my personal Wish List. :blush:

1. Every mount should have a matching pet. My Indigo Panther doesn't have one. I don't think my black lion does, either.

2. Skins for my Warden Bear to make him a Senche/Wolf/Etc. I mean it's nice that he can be brown or gray but I want a wolf or lion or panther or some choices here! lol

3. Please make changing your haircolor possible from the appearance menu. Because you tied adornment colors to hair color and there's no way to change them.. Or... Make all adornments come in all the current available colors (silver, light gold, gold, bronze) so you can change them from the appearance menu. If I want to have black hair with silver adornments I should be able to! :tongue: Or... make adornments dyeable!

4. There have been times when I've passed up store mounts because of the color of the tack and saddle. Maybe have them come with two color options? Black or brown? Or make mount gear dyeable?
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pet: Anequina Senche-Cheetah. Finally a pet that makes sense when it keeps up with your mount.
    cats+-+cheetah.jpg
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • Soul_Banish
    Kamara wrote: »
    Just some musings from my personal Wish List. :blush:

1. Every mount should have a matching pet. My Indigo Panther doesn't have one. I don't think my black lion does, either.

2. Skins for my Warden Bear to make him a Senche/Wolf/Etc. I mean it's nice that he can be brown or gray but I want a wolf or lion or panther or some choices here! lol

3. Please make changing your haircolor possible from the appearance menu. Because you tied adornment colors to hair color and there's no way to change them.. Or... Make all adornments come in all the current available colors (silver, light gold, gold, bronze) so you can change them from the appearance menu. If I want to have black hair with silver adornments I should be able to! :tongue: Or... make adornments dyeable!

4. There have been times when I've passed up store mounts because of the color of the tack and saddle. Maybe have them come with two color options? Black or brown? Or make mount gear dyeable?

I was just coming to ask about a Collections bundle that includes all the standard hair colors, like the other standard creation bundles (hair/adornment/markings). You could even release unique hair color dyes for the Collections menu.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xaramasa wrote: »
    Please release the Maomer skin. :(

This.

Also please put Port Side-shave back in the store.
  • Mattys04
    Mattys04
    ✭✭✭
    You should return Long Patriarch Beard because it looks awesome. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Long_Patriarch_Beard
  • Gray_Raven
    Gray_Raven
    ✭✭
    I'm really hoping WILD HUNT CRATES will return sometime before the end of this year. When I first began in 2017 I missed them before I even knew what they were. When they re-emerged I never knew how the crate system worked or accumulated enough gems to buy my own mount. Now, that I have enough gems saved up, I'd really like a wild hunt mount. o:)
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a an honor guard crown crafting motif?
  • Crapgame
    Crapgame
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a scroll that increases your chances of extracting materials from a decon for a period of time.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear Zenimax,

Let me talk to you about horses!

This is your annual reminder that I'm still waiting on some LARGE horse models. : ) I want giant destriers that are taller in relationship with the player character than the usual model (more like the size of the camel would be good), who have giant hooves the size of dinner platters. I want them so large the character's feet don't even clear their bellies!

Crys_Maribeth.jpgpoe01_1491346c.jpg4a9c30d36da594d5ac097ca677ebcef2.jpg

My dream mounts:
    • A giant black horse with simple, dark tack and feathered hooves. Just a giant, dark, plodding honker of a horse.
    • A nightmare destrier of the same kind of make. Some would consider it redundant, maybe, with the existence of the nightmare courser, but for me it'd be a welcome remix of my first beloved mount. The nightmare mounts that have come out since the nightmare courser are of a much updated quality (better models, better tack, higher resolution textures, more particle and sound effects, mounting animation).
    • Something SPOOKY of this same make. A skeletal steed, perhaps, or something with some dark armor that evokes the same kind of feeling. A caparison of dark, tattered cloth, lots of little buckles and fobs, a skeletal looking mask and glowing eyes. Something you could imagine making lots of unsettling rattling, swishing, and breathing sounds.

78b52f16a8c8cd375e1c03a24a3faff71424733426.jpg
    4d152d988091bd384f3aba08f48382ca1424733611.jpg
    726917837b12113e3ed8877e77075a911430321154.jpg

Back when I played Neverwinter, I used to have this absolute monster, and I'm still waiting on a horse to rival it in sheer size and spookiness. In idle it'd puff steam from everywhere and make these cold sounding little breathing sounds. I loved the thing. I'm not telling you to make that, but I'd adore you if you made something like that.

Consider the uses for a large horse model going forward. You could make all kinds of very knightly looking horses that would please the tanks out there, or some big, fluffy friendly looking horses that I'm sure people would love.

While I'm talking about the horses, I love the new models, but I really miss when their manes had some animation. They look very strange plastered stiffly to the sides of their necks. It takes away from the whole feeling.

Anyway, I'm still here, and I still love giant horses and spooky stuff.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • bluewhalejmcb14_ESO
    bluewhalejmcb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hist Prayer emotes:
    48455833192_0a21fb27d6_h.jpgHist Prayer Standing by James Crow, on Flickr
    48455669551_dd4a133cad_h.jpgHist Prayer sitting by James Crow, on Flickr
    Those two are very important for Argonian Roleplaying
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    become an actual peryite's afflicted through infection complete with its own world skill line and when it comes out add it to the crown store and make it so its able to be mixed with vampirism and/or(and being only possible depending on peoples desires of the infection i suppose) lycanthropy
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    6 new race upgrades to play as a dark seducer, a golden saint, a knight of order, a dremora, a xivilai, and a xivkyn. 5000 crowns each
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    I'd very much like:

Hackwing pet
    Wormmouth pet
    Durzog pet :*
    Fellrunner pet
    Thorn Gecko pet
    Cliff Darter pet
    Brass Brassilisk pet (which has existed since Flame Atronach season, but doesn't seem to have come out)
    Nix-Hound Fabricant pet
    Verminous Fabricant pet

Tamed Alit mount
    Giant Wormmouth mount
    Big Fellrunner mount
    Bull Kagouti mount
    Wamasu mount
    Spider and Beetle mounts
    Return of Nix-Ox Fabricant mount
    I'm very surprised that there's no Echatere mount.

And I second calls for dyeable saddles and barding. It would also be great if new forms of lycanthropy came out, either as separate skills or simple variants of the existing one. Werebears, werelions, were boars, and werecrocodiles, for starters. As an Argonian player, I long to play as a lizardman who painfully transforms into a lizardman. And more skins for the Warden's animal fighters. Bears work well for Nords, but they don't suit every character. Get some desert, swamp, and ashland creature variants in there.

latest?cb=20170412132245
    Edited by BulletMagnetX on August 8, 2019 9:57PM
    Molag's balls!