A Call to Haderus!

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    woodsro wrote: »
    Telel wrote: »
    This one is rank 22 thank you very much!

Bro your the best nightblade I have had the pleasure of fighting. I got you maybe twice, you have got me quite a few more times, my hats off to you! One hell of a good player! I give credit where its due, I never came across a night made in thorn half as good as you. Keep it up bud!

Telel doesn't transform into a werewolf, the werewolf transforms into Telel.

He Truely is cat dog.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bro your the best nightblade I have had the pleasure of fighting. I got you maybe twice, you have got me quite a few more times, my hats off to you! One hell of a good player! I give credit where its due, I never came across a night made in thorn half as good as you. Keep it up bud!

He Truely is cat dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8jKH8EUvHg
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This one wonders if Telel has not been in the skooma instead of the precious and wonderful moon sugar with a statement like that. Then again, this one also wonders if maybe that ones mother, during birthing that one, were bitten and that is why he talks of batkajiit instead of were kajiit.
    Edited by Darlgon on January 12, 2015 2:02PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did i read that right? Ariana got emp?... if so Grats Ariana

DK Scrub out
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

DK Scrub out

You read correct. It's a shame once I was crowned AD went from 3 bars to 1 less than 30 min later.

And your no scrub to me. I heart your tankieness <3 !
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To understand the name of batkhajiit you must first look upon the humble and undangerous one that is Telel.

Then you may understand why this one is not the khajiit the Dominion needs, but the one it deserves. Or, why they might also be the terror that quacks in the night.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK Scrub out

You read correct. It's a shame once I was crowned AD went from 3 bars to 1 less than 30 min later.

Lol the buff babies retreat back to PvE land in fear. I hope atleast some of the AD natives showed character and stuck around a while. Props to any AD that did so.

:blush:

Likewise... a royal pain in the *** to fight, just the way i like it.

DK Scrub out
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

DK Scrub out

Lol the buff babies retreat back to PvE land in fear. I hope atleast some of the AD natives showed character and stuck around a while. Props to any AD that did so.

DK Scrub out

Didn't catch their names but a squad of about 12 stayed for roughly an hour. Then they quit too lol. It's a shame they didn't stick around longer I wasn't even able to get any clips haha. Think I maybe saved 2 fights I found funny.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    I blame it on Shameless season premiere. :)
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like this one missed quite the hooten nanny after they returned to packing up things for their move, and for sleeping.

As for the subject of the population bars Telel found them to be acting oddly again as usual. When they were on in the late afternoon it said we were pop locked, and thatl asted half an hour before dropping back down to 2 bars right before we snagged the last blue scroll from farragut. Then it went back up to 3 right bars right after we turned it in. Only to drop back down to 2 shortly thereafter which was right as the blues began pushing out to retake their keeps and Telel's pack became embroiled in a number of sieges at Aleswell and Glademist.

After about the fourth time we held Aleswell and Bleakers this one and their pups had to call it a night but we were still at 2 bars to 1 blue, and 1 red when Telel logged.

Khajiit supposes Ariana showed up shortly thereafter, and that's when the population surged again because this one does not recall seeing them during the fights they had. And since Telel's pack has standing instructions to watch for that one we all found it odd considering the number of blues we were fighting.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK Scrub out

DK Scrub out

Didn't catch their names but a squad of about 12 stayed for roughly an hour. Then they quit too lol. It's a shame they didn't stick around longer I wasn't even able to get any clips haha. Think I maybe saved 2 fights I found funny.

Im pretty sure they will be back since the "mah buff syndrome" is rampid across tamriel. Looking forward to the vid.
    diskiukas wrote: »

Shameless.... over ESO? Lol how dare you woman!!! :wink:

DK Scrub out
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

DK Scrub out

DK Scrub out

Im pretty sure they will be back since the "mah buff syndrome" is rampid across tamriel. Looking forward to the vid.

DK Scrub out

One clip is hilarious, the guys and I couldn't stop giggling like school girls for a while after one wipe on some AD. The other is me tanking 1v 3 bars AD on top of a keep. Was a minimum of 60 AD since they had a full raid siege the keep and used two full camps for more AD to come before any even died inside the keep.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK Scrub out

DK Scrub out

DK Scrub out

One clip is hilarious, the guys and I couldn't stop giggling like school girls for a while after one wipe on some AD. The other is me tanking 1v 3 bars AD on top of a keep. Was a minimum of 60 AD since they had a full raid siege the keep and used two full camps for more AD to come before any even died inside the keep.

Hahaha sounds epic... cant wait to see
    Options
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭

DK Scrub out

DK Scrub out

I stayed. When I was there, all factions were at one bar and we fought against you and your crew and I thought we were going to save nikel but what can you do when you have bat swarming emp who can spam it endlessly surrounded by healers? not much lol so DC had a nice win at nikel and I had to leave when you guys had the left side 3 keeps and we had the right side 3 keeps but I have a young minion who needs my attention and it was like 3 am when I quit but they were good fights :smile:
    Edited by Ithilwenn on January 12, 2015 5:47PM
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
    Options
  • morvegil
    morvegil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I read this post and I think to myself "I've pretty much ganked everyone whos posted". Zerglings....carry on :D
    Lo'ke
    Nord Vampire
    Nightblade
    Shield+BOW

Daggerfall Covenant
    Bandit King
    Bridge Bandits Guild
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »

DK Scrub out

DK Scrub out

I stayed. When I was there, all factions were at one bar and we fought against you and your crew and I thought we were going to save nikel but what can you do when you have bat swarming emp who can spam it endlessly surrounded by healers? not much lol so DC had a nice win at nikel and I had to leave when you guys had the left side 3 keeps and we had the right side 3 keeps but I have a young minion who needs my attention and it was like 3 am when I quit but they were good fights :smile:

Pretty much after you left it was 14 v 14 for an hour or so and then picked up again a few hours after that. Overall was short lived fun and I love me some bats :disagree:
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »
    I stayed. When I was there, all factions were at one bar and we fought against you and your crew and I thought we were going to save nikel but what can you do when you have bat swarming emp who can spam it endlessly surrounded by healers? not much lol so DC had a nice win at nikel and I had to leave when you guys had the left side 3 keeps and we had the right side 3 keeps but I have a young minion who needs my attention and it was like 3 am when I quit but they were good fights

I find that most emperors seem to spam ultimates endlessly, whether it be bat swarms, standards, or most annoyingly negates. It's part and parcel of dealing with fighting against an enemy emperor. As a DC on Haderus I am fighting against an enemy emperor probably about 75% or more of the time, so it's just like /shrug. For AD on Haderus though, I'm sure it's a learning experience.
    Options
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Gratz to Ariana :-) Shout outs to Cry Havoc and LOM for helping with the emp push last night. Was fun fighting all you AD folks. Till next time!
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    Bearminimum/Draconis/Samhain
    @Blackclouud
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vegasmedic wrote: »
    Gratz to Ariana :-) Shout outs to Cry Havoc and LOM for helping with the emp push last night. Was fun fighting all you AD folks. Till next time!

Indeed. Fairly certain it wouldn't have happened without CHs help. LoM had maybe 15-20 players at its peak. Was rough for a bit pushing the AD bad but once the momentum went in our favor it didn't stop.

The few that remained after the push helped me do quiet a bit of work on the server as well. I think DC as a faction would be proud :smiley:
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Regrettably, a lot of Haderus AD folk are easily dismayed. I suspect our opponents have long been aware of this.

When we took back Emp on Saturday night it was like pulling teeth to form two groups from about 35 total people. The presumptive emperor wasn't even online when we took the inner ring, and it doesn't sound like he did much yesterday either.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    We fought him a few times Mithalas. He came at CH and LOM group early on with Handler at his side. We wiped his group at the breach while LOM finished taking a keep. I didnt see him again after that. Dont be dismayed!! Keep it goin on Haderus! We moved here months ago hoping to spark life here and its finally happened. Lets keep it going!
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
    Options
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Vegasmedic wrote: »

Indeed. Fairly certain it wouldn't have happened without CHs help. LoM had maybe 15-20 players at its peak. Was rough for a bit pushing the AD bad but once the momentum went in our favor it didn't stop.

The few that remained after the push helped me do quiet a bit of work on the server as well. I think DC as a faction would be proud :smiley:

Were always around! Our main pvp events nights are Sunday and Tuesday but we are always on PVPing in some kinda of form or fashion! See you soon! Lets keep wreckin shop!

Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to remember a lot of the Dominion's numbers (on Haderus anyways) are sub veteran folks who haven't PVPed in ESO all that much. Heck for some (Telel included) this is their first foray into PVPing in an MMO.

Heck half of the pack Telel runs is under level 40 when we go up against the best the daggets, and pacters can zerg onto us. In some cases it's been four sub 30s, and just khajiit as we do what we can to oil and meat 'pult the pulse train

Thus they're a bit 'shy' and many of them aren't quite used to an action based MMO fight compared to the clicky clicky PVE of more standards MMOs like EQ2 and WOW. So they need a bit of hand holding, and when things turn south and they end up dieing five times in three minutes they go back to whatever is a better waste of their time. Honestly Telel can't blame them as it's not entirely fun getting ROFLstomped when one doesn't know what's going on.

OTOH they also find such people frustrating when they refuse to try and get better. Thus this one has invented many nicknames for the less forgiveable sorts. Their current favorite is leech though ducks, lemmings, and illiterates have all seen much use.

This is also why I've come to prefer Haderus to Thornblade or Chillrend. It makes for a good training ground for the sub veterans Telel has lured into the pack, but still has those days where rage quitting seems like the sanest option.

On the flip side Telel is certain that all three factions have similar proportions of lemmings to lions in their ranks. But as this is about Haderus Telel does not see a need to point out how much their opponents are in the same goblin made boat in the middle of a shark infested ocean.

After all they do not wish them to lose the happiness they have gained by murdering the tiny tiny peoples. For this would be like telling the drooling orc that just because they go 'goo-goo' while hitting bunnies with a club, they are still not a giant. Both rude, and bad for a khajiit's knees.

Options
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

DK Scrub out

DK Scrub out

And I wasn't even there for one of them :(
    Options
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    You have to remember a lot of the Dominion's numbers (on Haderus anyways) are sub veteran folks who haven't PVPed in ESO all that much. Heck for some (Telel included) this is their first foray into PVPing in an MMO.

Heck half of the pack Telel runs is under level 40 when we go up against the best the daggets, and pacters can zerg onto us. In some cases it's been four sub 30s, and just khajiit as we do what we can to oil and meat 'pult the pulse train

Thus they're a bit 'shy' and many of them aren't quite used to an action based MMO fight compared to the clicky clicky PVE of more standards MMOs like EQ2 and WOW. So they need a bit of hand holding, and when things turn south and they end up dieing five times in three minutes they go back to whatever is a better waste of their time. Honestly Telel can't blame them as it's not entirely fun getting ROFLstomped when one doesn't know what's going on.

OTOH they also find such people frustrating when they refuse to try and get better. Thus this one has invented many nicknames for the less forgiveable sorts. Their current favorite is leech though ducks, lemmings, and illiterates have all seen much use.

This is also why I've come to prefer Haderus to Thornblade or Chillrend. It makes for a good training ground for the sub veterans Telel has lured into the pack, but still has those days where rage quitting seems like the sanest option.

On the flip side Telel is certain that all three factions have similar proportions of lemmings to lions in their ranks. But as this is about Haderus Telel does not see a need to point out how much their opponents are in the same goblin made boat in the middle of a shark infested ocean.

After all they do not wish them to lose the happiness they have gained by murdering the tiny tiny peoples. For this would be like telling the drooling orc that just because they go 'goo-goo' while hitting bunnies with a club, they are still not a giant. Both rude, and bad for a khajiit's knees.

There are definitely DC on Haderus that are new to pvp as well (some of them in my guild) that we try to teach as we go. Obviously there are less of them because there are less DC period. It's a problem all of us face but lets keep in mind that a lot of the time we not only have to handle that, but we are also outnumbered almost all the time (even if a number of them are novice pvpers) and usually have to start from scratch (because we have no keeps or outposts). The position of strength is held by AD most of the time on Haderus. I'm not disparaging people, but keep in mind DC (and I am sure EP) has to deal with less experienced people in their faction as well as overcoming the hurdles represented.
    Options
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Can you feel the elitism starting to creep into this thread...

This one has noted before that virtual accomplishments seem to draw out much narcissism and boasting. Epic battles of moderate wit and uninspired commentary often ensue. Gank is most amused, but he does not wish to be rude so he heartily salutes all of his poetically skilled colleagues and opponents on their worthy achievements.
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Former GM of Dominion Imperial Guard
    Current GM Shi No Dojo
    Options
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phoenix Rising compliments DC on bringing some fight to Haderus last night. Other than our raid, a small group of ephs and a handful of pugs; it would have been a much tougher fight to push the AD back on our side. Nothing PR could not handle, but it was good to see all alliances out fighting in mostly fair numbers.
    Options
  • morvegil
    morvegil
    ✭✭✭✭
    SO is HAderus even worth it for a DC?
    Lo'ke
    Nord Vampire
    Nightblade
    Shield+BOW

Daggerfall Covenant
    Bandit King
    Bridge Bandits Guild
    Options
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    morvegil wrote: »
    SO is HAderus even worth it for a DC?

Yes, though DC most definitely has the least population on Haderus. Most of the forces for DC show up in the evenings or the weekend. There are a couple of DC guilds that consistently show up during the week, though not necessarily every night.

Right now DC is enjoying dominance of the map, but that will change soon I am sure.
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there is the potential for it to be worth it. Aside from a dueling guild this one's pack often finds sparring in the wilds there is generally a half dozen or so blues getting up to mischief even though they lack the wall of blue that shows up to sweep the map every other day or so they do take the occasional keep.

If they could get another 8 or so people consistently they'd likely become as effective as the small core of native pacters that are also there every day making everyone despise dragon knights.

Options