Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xylena wrote: »
    i like haderus and hope it continues becoming a legit competitive pvp server, my guild ep hit squad has been running our 4-8 person groups there more regularly lately, would be cool if we someday have an actual 24/7 alternative to thorn and its mighty blobs

At least you have consistent EP presence through out the day. DC doesn't get players until 3pm est or later.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the highlight of tonight was getting to have 3 out of 6 of us transform at the same time during a skirmish outside Fare.

Sadly that was about the best thing that happened tonight as the drama llamas of the apocalypse reared their ugly heads. XD
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Haderus is at it's best right now, and needs to stay the way it is. If the AD people are tired of getting pushed back at pop-lock, they simply need to practice and get better, which they will do. Once that happens, we may have 2 fun, balanced, competitive campaigns.
    Edited by Cody on January 10, 2015 4:53AM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Legit Competitive Server" . Just read all this garbage . I want my 10 minutes back ...
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    I discovered something interesitng yesterday when Hijinx showed up in Had. 'Top' guilds are scared of open spaces! Every time I see them they cuddle up with each other, which is cute - so much love :), (I wonder how they go to bathroom, imagine 10ppl stacked in toilet...). And all run towards close spaces, or at least to have a wall behind their backs.
    We call them zergs, but those poor folks are simply scared, and they need help! I saw them running cuddled up not to freak out that much towards keep to hide, they even popped rapid maneuver to speed up, so they can get to safe close space.
    I understand you, I feel quite uncomfortable in high places, I assume you feel the same in open field, but you need to support each other (there is plenty of you), take a walk every once in a while. You can beat that phobia! :)

not sure if satire, or entire point of tactics in game lost on you.

with the AD of haderus im fairly certain its completely lost on you, but I could be wrong.
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    Haderus is at it's best right now, and needs to stay the way it is. I.

Yeah right.. all I saw was another red [snip] mobs of batswarm and impulse rings, just like thornblade.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 19, 2015 7:54PM
    Meh...**** it..
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    I discovered something interesitng yesterday when Hijinx showed up in Had. 'Top' guilds are scared of open spaces! Every time I see them they cuddle up with each other, which is cute - so much love :), (I wonder how they go to bathroom, imagine 10ppl stacked in toilet...). And all run towards close spaces, or at least to have a wall behind their backs.
    We call them zergs, but those poor folks are simply scared, and they need help! I saw them running cuddled up not to freak out that much towards keep to hide, they even popped rapid maneuver to speed up, so they can get to safe close space.
    I understand you, I feel quite uncomfortable in high places, I assume you feel the same in open field, but you need to support each other (there is plenty of you), take a walk every once in a while. You can beat that phobia! :)

not sure if satire, or entire point of tactics in game lost on you.

with the AD of haderus im fairly certain its completely lost on you, but I could be wrong.

As pvper who plays in cyro for about 4 months every day, I perfectly know those tactics, sometimes I even use them myself. Point of this comment was after getting zerged to death, with little support from my own faction, decided to use humor instead of ranting in forums. Which proved to be much more effective, I got better, some ppl maybe laughed.
    So believe me, not all AD on had are baddies, there are some good pvpers, but they are lost in crowd...
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah right.. all I saw was another red [snip] mobs of batswarm and impulse rings, just like thornblade.

I believe it's called a [snip], but I do like the term [snip]... This is why I left Haderus, I enjoyed the smaller scale PvP there, not the zerg tactics from Thornlag :\

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 19, 2015 7:54PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good fights so far in Haderus today. Props to the EP emp even though he is the prototypical DK/Vamp but still.. hard to kill... fun. @Cody Man I saw you at Black Boot (think you killed me) and you had like 10% health or something with 4 AD around you and chasing you... and from my death screen it's seems you got away... crazy man.

I'll be back after the Pats game.

Hey @Ithilwenn you guys still running in Haderus right?
    Edited by OtarTheMad on January 10, 2015 9:36PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    Good fights so far in Haderus today. Props to the EP emp even though he is the prototypical DK/Vamp but still.. hard to kill... fun. @Cody Man I saw you at Black Boot (think you killed me) and you had like 10% health or something with 4 AD around you and chasing you... and from my death screen it's seems you got away... crazy man.

I do my best:) I often screw up and find my self surrounded by half the dang group. sometimes I escape, most of the time I don't. I have not seen Illtihwen at all today, which is odd.

I have to kill chasm Mirepaw at some point. He made a fool of me Friday night and I have to repay him.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly a literal half ton of books and much packing kept this unskilled one from the field today. It seems lifting things heavier than the gold from a corpse does not agree with khajiit's back.

However they have been paying attention to the score and are curious to see if the pacters can pull of a win this week.

If so then this one would like to have their pups go up against Mister Swine in a fight to see if 4 to 6 transformed werewolves can down an emperor.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Sadly a literal half ton of books and much packing kept this unskilled one from the field today. It seems lifting things heavier than the gold from a corpse does not agree with khajiit's back.

However they have been paying attention to the score and are curious to see if the pacters can pull of a win this week.

If so then this one would like to have their pups go up against Mister Swine in a fight to see if 4 to 6 transformed werewolves can down an emperor.

Im sure AD will pull something off. they always seem to.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's never over until the fat DK talon spams you to death.

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I dare a DK to come try that crap with me. I have developed a great way to manage my stamina pool, which very rarely fails.

Come at me DKs, I am waiting:D
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭

Hey, Yes I am still homed and play in haderus but I have alot going on and today I spent some time in azuras because all Ad is doing right now is fighting amongst themselves lol
    Edited by Ithilwenn on January 11, 2015 6:06AM
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dare a DK to come try that crap with me. I have developed a great way to manage my stamina pool, which very rarely fails.

b1RZR.jpg
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »

Hey, Yes I am still homed and play in haderus but I have alot going on and today I spent some time in azuras because all Ad is doing right now is fighting amongst themselves lol

I saw pretty much the entire AD haderus crew on Chillrend today. I was like... lolwut?
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

lol very true.

• Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like we are exchanging buff servers, Last time I checked Had was red and Azura yellow, let's see what happens when mad pvers join the party, we held them once in azuras, maybe we can pull it off again.
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭

b1RZR.jpg

That picture never stops being funny.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

b1RZR.jpg

You dare to mock me Dragonknight?? Do I have to teach you the power of the dark side??
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Yes I am still homed and play in haderus but I have alot going on and today I spent some time in azuras because i don't like not having insane unearned buffs and overwhelming numbers

There Ya go, FTFY
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel and the pups had some fun today. Trying to hold a resource from twice our number and without resorting to hiding in the tower proved most rewarding.

Mostly in working on coordinating in TS3, but also in learning how our newer recruits handle themselves in a fight. Though the AP was nice too and will help khajiit replenish allllllllll...llllll the catapults they had to use up in the last three days.

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel do you talk like a cat in ts?
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who ever claimed a resource in the name of Flappity flaps flaporama is +10 awesome.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol'in super hard at @ithilwenn doesnt like haderus anymore, comes back to cap resources worth no points with 8 people so they can pvdoor node guards.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel do you talk like a cat in ts?

No it would be to hard to stay in character as I tend to curse frantically whenever I roll dodge.

EDIT: Also the toon is female.

So instead Telel uses a voice morpher that makes them sound like a chipmunk so that everyone knows when the boss cat is giving orders.
    Edited by Telel on January 11, 2015 11:51PM

• Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    lol'in super hard at @ithilwenn doesnt like haderus anymore, comes back to cap resources worth no points with 8 people so they can pvdoor node guards.

Quest is worth points, and board always gives useless quests, and a little break after many hrs of fighting EP.
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quest is worth points, and board always gives useless quests, and a little break after many hrs of fighting EP.

550 to ride to a keep you cant transist to? hmm. ok then. Glad I could catch you guys at one of them.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 bars AD to 1 bar EP... again... Gratz on more potato. WTB smart serves that know how many people are in it and keep the ridiculous out.
    Edited by Armitas on January 12, 2015 12:59AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK