Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The Road Ahead - December 4

  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many peeps raging. Bottom line is the game is better leave it at that. Also zos seriously...holiday break for everyone's coming up I need a CPU, WIndows OS, Memory and a case. I will never be able to play trials without having built by two weeks from now! So uh...yah pm me zos
  • Chillic
    Chillic
    ✭✭✭
    Hop on Thornblade-NA right now and see the stability of your ***. What a *** joke. I realize this isn't constructive but neither are your patches.
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    No info on spellcrafting.
    "You are the challenger here, after all. So to you goes the courtesy of the first blow. I'm waiting...."

    ( Attacks you first )

    Article XIII of the 13th Amendment
    "1.) If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain, any title of nobility or honor, or shall, without the consent of congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them. "
  • Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    ✭✭✭✭
    No info on spellcrafting.

    Word from the ESO Live episode that was just broadcast is that Spellcrafting is still in development and is not intended to be released until *after* the console versions are released.

    I audibly *GROANED* when I heard that was the timeframe, because a picture of someone holding a PS4 controller isn't actually a release date for console. We will get Champion, Justice, Imperial City, and Wrothgar before we get Spellcrafting, I'm afraid.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    Community Ambassador
    Are you frickin kidding me?! The console version get's integrated voice and a new UI?? We really have been beta testing this game for the console release. It's pretty obvious now why these patches and updates have been such crap, they are devoting their resources to the consoles. Can you please redo the PC UI from the ground up? It's terrible. Also some controller support would be really nice especially since it would be pretty easy to add the same XBox controller support to a PC.

    Quoted for truth. Been begging for a real pc UI since mid last and and nothing. Console gets a brand new tailor made UI and voice the no problem? Silly to say the least. It's been gone over a million times, too . It doesn't matter how cool the game might be if the entire experience is compromised by a and obtuse horrendously uninformative UI like the game now has. Oh and still zero camera options for third person view. No zoom slider, height or horizontal camera alignment settings etc, despite being asked for long before the first person field of view option (a third person one was asked for too and of course completely ignored). I think it's blatantly obvious they are just after one and done console users and are so tunnel visioned in on "immersion" that the game is floundering because of that.


    Another key example is pvp being largely ignored in favor of some pve content without even basic fixes for months and months before a tiny handful begun appearing like forward camp tweaks. The gear and progression systems in Cyrodiil became quickly outmoded in favor of raids. And now the big pvp update gets shoved a few more months back in favor of console UI work and beta testing the PVE justice system for consoles.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on December 6, 2014 5:42PM

    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent. =P
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

    -Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    -Order of Mundus, Nightfighters, LoM, and Mostly Harmless founding member, "DPS: We Deliver."
    ________________
    -In-game mains abound with "Nerf" in their name. As I am asked occasionally, I do not play on anything but the PC NA Megaserver at this time.
  • Chillic
    Chillic
    ✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    Community Ambassador
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?

    This. I paid a lot of money for a product advertised and they stripped features out just before launch then neglected to fix the rest of the issues. I also volunteered hundreds upon hundreds of hours testing and writing feedback reports and all we got was spit in the face from the head honchos like Paul Sage for doing so, figuratively. I have my subscription canned but it is still active a little while longer. ZOS is done getting payments from me though until they get their act together and comprehend more than 5 percent of the playerbase needs the game to work for them, but ,rather than catering to a tiny minority that even generally agrees fixes for mmo oriented players would be good for the game.

    For now I bought Draenor a couple of days ago and it will be my first time actually even playing that game. Ashran sure won't be as expansive as Cyrodiil but the game has a lot more to it than it and doesn't make the most basic of tasks impossible or aggravating dye to lack of options or one of the worst user interfaces known to man (doesn't serve role players or mmo users well, period).

    I've put in probably over $300 to this game. They aren't benevolent charity workers making a game for us all for free to and they are a for profit company we are paying to work, and they are failing to do so. Apologist whiners about people expecting to receive what they're paying for are just plain silly and just pollute the forums distracting from constructive criticism and discussion.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on December 6, 2014 6:06PM

    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent. =P
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

    -Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    -Order of Mundus, Nightfighters, LoM, and Mostly Harmless founding member, "DPS: We Deliver."
    ________________
    -In-game mains abound with "Nerf" in their name. As I am asked occasionally, I do not play on anything but the PC NA Megaserver at this time.
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you frickin kidding me?! The console version get's integrated voice and a new UI?? We really have been beta testing this game for the console release. It's pretty obvious now why these patches and updates have been such crap, they are devoting their resources to the consoles. Can you please redo the PC UI from the ground up? It's terrible. Also some controller support would be really nice especially since it would be pretty easy to add the same XBox controller support to a PC.

    Quoted for truth. Been begging for a real pc UI since mid last and and nothing. Console gets a brand new tailor made UI and voice the no problem? Silly to say the least. It's been gone over a million times, too . It doesn't matter how cool the game might be if the entire experience is compromised by a and obtuse horrendously uninformative UI like the game now has. Oh and still zero camera options for third person view. No zoom slider, height or horizontal camera alignment settings etc, despite being asked for long before the first person field of view option (a third person one was asked for too and of course completely ignored). I think it's blatantly obvious they are just after one and done console users and are so tunnel visioned in on "immersion" that the game is floundering because of that.


    Another key example is pvp being largely ignored in favor of some pve content without even basic fixes for months and months before a tiny handful begun appearing like forward camp tweaks. The gear and progression systems in Cyrodiil became quickly outmoded in favor of raids. And now the big pvp update gets shoved a few more months back in favor of console UI work and beta testing the PVE justice system for consoles.

    Think a minute.... I agree voice chat for consoles is rubbing salt in the wound..but

    Think of the server lag we have now.....and then add teamspeak going through the same servers.

    Is it really a good idea to bring something like teamspeak in house for PCs ?
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Nightreaver
    Nightreaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    TimeLord75 wrote: »

    No, you do not have to be a thief to be able to participate in Provisioning. Some containers where you get Provisioning items will be just as they are now when the Justice System is implemented. Some will require stealing to take out their contents. With the Provisioning improvements coming in Update 6, we actually expect Provisioning to become more streamlined and rewarding.

    (Italic emphasis mine.)
    So actually, it DOES appear that you'll have to be a thief--at least a little--if you want to advance in Provisioning. Or is this some sort of marketing doublespeak that I'm just unfamiliar with?

    Not necessarily.
    First off she said that some containers would require stealing to remove their "contents". She never actually said those containers would contain provisioning supplies.

    Second, it could mean that the containers that require thievery are in addition to what is already available so we would be no worse off than we are now.

    Third, with the provisioning revamp there could be new ways to attain provisioning supplies that doesn't require thievery. I would love to see bushes that contain berries and trees that bear fruit.

    The only issue I would have with provisioning attained through thievery is if it were required to attain certain recipes or provisioning materials.

    Edited by Nightreaver on December 6, 2014 9:54PM
    If they ever create a Legendary recipe it better contain bacon as one of the ingredients. I'm just sayin'.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, to get this out of the way:
    Thaumic wrote: »
    Is there going to be a skill / skill line for pick-pocketing or will it be like stealth and lockpicking where thre isn't (but really, reeeeally should be)?

    In the ESO Live show, for those that missed it, Theives will get their own skill line included with the Champion System.


    Now on to the main topic:
    Are you frickin kidding me?! The console version get's integrated voice and a new UI?? We really have been beta testing this game for the console release. It's pretty obvious now why these patches and updates have been such crap, they are devoting their resources to the consoles. Can you please redo the PC UI from the ground up? It's terrible. Also some controller support would be really nice especially since it would be pretty easy to add the same XBox controller support to a PC.

    Quoted for truth. Been begging for a real pc UI since mid last and and nothing. Console gets a brand new tailor made UI and voice the no problem? Silly to say the least. It's been gone over a million times, too . It doesn't matter how cool the game might be if the entire experience is compromised by a and obtuse horrendously uninformative UI like the game now has. Oh and still zero camera options for third person view. No zoom slider, height or horizontal camera alignment settings etc, despite being asked for long before the first person field of view option (a third person one was asked for too and of course completely ignored). I think it's blatantly obvious they are just after one and done console users and are so tunnel visioned in on "immersion" that the game is floundering because of that.


    Another key example is pvp being largely ignored in favor of some pve content without even basic fixes for months and months before a tiny handful begun appearing like forward camp tweaks. The gear and progression systems in Cyrodiil became quickly outmoded in favor of raids. And now the big pvp update gets shoved a few more months back in favor of console UI work and beta testing the PVE justice system for consoles.

    Ok. so.. I am lame. I dont have an XBox NOR another type of console. However,,,, from what I read, XBOX supports the voice chat, not the game, right? So it is actually part of the buying the console, not the game? Which means ZoS just checked the box on their contract with XBox, "provide voice support".
    Edited by Darlgon on December 6, 2014 10:16PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimeLord75 wrote: »

    No, you do not have to be a thief to be able to participate in Provisioning. Some containers where you get Provisioning items will be just as they are now when the Justice System is implemented. Some will require stealing to take out their contents. With the Provisioning improvements coming in Update 6, we actually expect Provisioning to become more streamlined and rewarding.

    (Italic emphasis mine.)
    So actually, it DOES appear that you'll have to be a thief--at least a little--if you want to advance in Provisioning. Or is this some sort of marketing doublespeak that I'm just unfamiliar with?

    Not necessarily.
    First off she said that some containers would require stealing to remove their "contents". She never actually said those containers would contain provisioning supplies.

    Second, it could mean that the containers that require thievery are in addition to what is already available so we would be no worse off than we are now.

    Third, with the provisioning revamp there could be new ways to attain provisioning supplies that doesn't require thievery. I would love to see bushes that contain berries and trees that bear fruit.

    The only issue I would have with provisioning attained through thievery is if it were required to attain certain recipes or provisioning materials.

    I think I can deal with having to steal recipes. Makes sense since some people consider them precious.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?

    I would not call it ignorance. More as someone trying to be positive but negative to people who are negative about the game. Nothing ignorant about it just a state of opinion.
  • Chillic
    Chillic
    ✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?

    I would not call it ignorance. More as someone trying to be positive but negative to people who are negative about the game. Nothing ignorant about it just a state of opinion.

    We may just see ignorance different and that's fine. When someone just can't understand why people are pissed, and they clearly have a valid reason for it, is what I would refer to as ignorance.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?

    I would not call it ignorance. More as someone trying to be positive but negative to people who are negative about the game. Nothing ignorant about it just a state of opinion.

    We may just see ignorance different and that's fine. When someone just can't understand why people are pissed, and they clearly have a valid reason for it, is what I would refer to as ignorance.

    This person did not say they cannot understand. All they said was quit complaining and move on because your constant whining is annoying and not helping anybody because it not constructive and it is annoying. This person is obvious talking about people who state negative stuff not people who is giving actually give polite criticism but impolite criticisms. They also stated people who are constanly unhappy move on. There is not one thing in their post that state they know nothing about anything. They understand why people are mad but consider it annoying that people state negative stuff over and over again. Your definition and reply shows your ignorance of the post and and the word ignorance.
  • SuddenVamp
    SuddenVamp
    Soul Shriven
    Bout' time! I've been hearing tons of crap for the Justice System and the Champion System. There are a couple things to me that I love and don't love though. First is the things I love..The whole new routine is going to change, for example how everyday you will just fight PvE non-stop to gain farther, now if you're bored or whatever you can go around stealing from people, fight some guard, KILL EVERYONE THAT GETS IN YOUR WAY!, maybe get items you need, farm, ect... Next is the Champion System, even I dont understand this whole system thing but I feel like Zenimax will know what they are doing (like always). But really we shouldn't need a new update anytime soon because there are still tons of glitches and bugs out there. What do we need a new update that will bring tons of more bugs or a new patch that fixes what is broke? Thats just me though. :#
    ALL HAIL THE ALDMERI DOMINION

    Love- SuddenVamp
  • Chillic
    Chillic
    ✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?

    I would not call it ignorance. More as someone trying to be positive but negative to people who are negative about the game. Nothing ignorant about it just a state of opinion.

    We may just see ignorance different and that's fine. When someone just can't understand why people are pissed, and they clearly have a valid reason for it, is what I would refer to as ignorance.

    This person did not say they cannot understand. All they said was quit complaining and move on because your constant whining is annoying and not helping anybody because it not constructive and it is annoying. This person is obvious talking about people who state negative stuff not people who is giving actually give polite criticism but impolite criticisms. They also stated people who are constanly unhappy move on. There is not one thing in their post that state they know nothing about anything. They understand why people are mad but consider it annoying that people state negative stuff over and over again. Your definition and reply shows your ignorance of the post and and the word ignorance.

    I feel that telling someone else what they should appreciate and to move on to other games and blah blah blah is ignorant to the fact that it is someone's opinion about the state of the game and it is valid. She didn't need to say she doesn't understand, it says it all through her post. No one is making this stuff up and they pay just as much as she does.

    The forums in every game are always full of negative posts because this is where people come to post. If I go to a baseball game and get pissed cause I am tired of seeing baseball...

    So, agree to disagree and have a great day!
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?

    I would not call it ignorance. More as someone trying to be positive but negative to people who are negative about the game. Nothing ignorant about it just a state of opinion.

    We may just see ignorance different and that's fine. When someone just can't understand why people are pissed, and they clearly have a valid reason for it, is what I would refer to as ignorance.

    This person did not say they cannot understand. All they said was quit complaining and move on because your constant whining is annoying and not helping anybody because it not constructive and it is annoying. This person is obvious talking about people who state negative stuff not people who is giving actually give polite criticism but impolite criticisms. They also stated people who are constantly unhappy move on. There is not one thing in their post that state they know nothing about anything. They understand why people are mad but consider it annoying that people state negative stuff over and over again. Your definition and reply shows your ignorance of the post and and the word ignorance.

    I feel that telling someone else what they should appreciate and to move on to other games and blah blah blah is ignorant to the fact that it is someone's opinion about the state of the game and it is valid. She didn't need to say she doesn't understand, it says it all through her post. No one is making this stuff up and they pay just as much as she does.

    The forums in every game are always full of negative posts because this is where people come to post. If I go to a baseball game and get pissed cause I am tired of seeing baseball...

    So, agree to disagree and have a great day!

    Still you do not understand what the person is saying. They are not saying move on because your complaining about stuff in the game. They are saying move on if your always unhappy with the game. Why stay if you going to be unsatisfied a lot.
  • Chillic
    Chillic
    ✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?

    I would not call it ignorance. More as someone trying to be positive but negative to people who are negative about the game. Nothing ignorant about it just a state of opinion.

    We may just see ignorance different and that's fine. When someone just can't understand why people are pissed, and they clearly have a valid reason for it, is what I would refer to as ignorance.

    This person did not say they cannot understand. All they said was quit complaining and move on because your constant whining is annoying and not helping anybody because it not constructive and it is annoying. This person is obvious talking about people who state negative stuff not people who is giving actually give polite criticism but impolite criticisms. They also stated people who are constantly unhappy move on. There is not one thing in their post that state they know nothing about anything. They understand why people are mad but consider it annoying that people state negative stuff over and over again. Your definition and reply shows your ignorance of the post and and the word ignorance.

    I feel that telling someone else what they should appreciate and to move on to other games and blah blah blah is ignorant to the fact that it is someone's opinion about the state of the game and it is valid. She didn't need to say she doesn't understand, it says it all through her post. No one is making this stuff up and they pay just as much as she does.

    The forums in every game are always full of negative posts because this is where people come to post. If I go to a baseball game and get pissed cause I am tired of seeing baseball...

    So, agree to disagree and have a great day!

    Still you do not understand what the person is saying. They are not saying move on because your complaining about stuff in the game. They are saying move on if your always unhappy with the game. Why stay if you going to be unsatisfied a lot.

    I understand that she is telling people they should move on if they are unhappy; however, she is failing to realize that people still like the game and want it to get better. Passion is shown in different ways and that needs to be understood otherwise ignorance will be displayed.

    Many people, and this includes myself, are not going to take the stance of "Oh I think you have done a great job so far and I know it will all be okay". There is a lot of *** in this game that needs to be fixed and their approach so far has been sub par at best. This is a service that is being paid for and people have the right to complain. Additionally, anyone who hopes this game succeeds better hope the people that are pissed off don't leave the game. Happy or mad, its a paid subscription and the game is being supported.

    So, lets not sit here and argue over opinions cause we are both entitled to our own. Have a great day!
  • DragonMother
    DragonMother
    ✭✭✭
    It's very exciting to be returning to the game in time to see a lot of these new changes coming into play. I'm delighted to see a lot of the issues that were present at release are no longer a problem. I hope things keep developing and new content lines keep being added as time rolls on. Keep it up @ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    Demi, Adult female, Guild leader, Roleplayer & TES enthusiast
    Status: Inactive until further notice.
    I trust my instincts, more than I trust other peoples opinions.
    Four years, and still present. Sanguine still lives.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?

    I would not call it ignorance. More as someone trying to be positive but negative to people who are negative about the game. Nothing ignorant about it just a state of opinion.

    We may just see ignorance different and that's fine. When someone just can't understand why people are pissed, and they clearly have a valid reason for it, is what I would refer to as ignorance.

    This person did not say they cannot understand. All they said was quit complaining and move on because your constant whining is annoying and not helping anybody because it not constructive and it is annoying. This person is obvious talking about people who state negative stuff not people who is giving actually give polite criticism but impolite criticisms. They also stated people who are constantly unhappy move on. There is not one thing in their post that state they know nothing about anything. They understand why people are mad but consider it annoying that people state negative stuff over and over again. Your definition and reply shows your ignorance of the post and and the word ignorance.

    I feel that telling someone else what they should appreciate and to move on to other games and blah blah blah is ignorant to the fact that it is someone's opinion about the state of the game and it is valid. She didn't need to say she doesn't understand, it says it all through her post. No one is making this stuff up and they pay just as much as she does.

    The forums in every game are always full of negative posts because this is where people come to post. If I go to a baseball game and get pissed cause I am tired of seeing baseball...

    So, agree to disagree and have a great day!

    Still you do not understand what the person is saying. They are not saying move on because your complaining about stuff in the game. They are saying move on if your always unhappy with the game. Why stay if you going to be unsatisfied a lot.

    I understand that she is telling people they should move on if they are unhappy; however, she is failing to realize that people still like the game and want it to get better. Passion is shown in different ways and that needs to be understood otherwise ignorance will be displayed.

    Many people, and this includes myself, are not going to take the stance of "Oh I think you have done a great job so far and I know it will all be okay". There is a lot of *** in this game that needs to be fixed and their approach so far has been sub par at best. This is a service that is being paid for and people have the right to complain. Additionally, anyone who hopes this game succeeds better hope the people that are pissed off don't leave the game. Happy or mad, its a paid subscription and the game is being supported.

    So, lets not sit here and argue over opinions cause we are both entitled to our own. Have a great day!

    Well there is difference between passion and criticism. Things are going to get done regardless if we agree to it or not. ZOS likes to do things slow, so they do not mess up the game more than they already do. They are trying to put new things in game but new things always mess up old things. This is proven fact since a new update always produces more problems. They are going to fix things in the future which they have fixed things since launch. It is very hard to fix things that a lot of fans want but continue to break because they are not satisfy with what they have. The more you want in the game and the more you want fixed in game will always cause more problems. Beating a dead horse with common stuff that need to be fix is repetitive and puts down minor concerns that need to be fix as well.

    ZOS like to put everything into cycles, if your problem is not on their to be fix cycle than you will have to wait. They clearly heard and stated that they are trying to fix cyrodil lag and when they push back imperial city back later in the cycle, people became outrage. Why? Do you want to play new content on a bugging server. No, not really but people are going to complain anyway. You keep stated that ignorance is going to be displayed. Of course is going to be displayed because not you, not me, not most of the fans of this game know the inner workings of how this game is made. Thus we are all displaying ignorance when we state negative comments about stuff we know nothing about.
    Edited by Darkonflare15 on December 8, 2014 7:18AM
  • Chillic
    Chillic
    ✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?

    I would not call it ignorance. More as someone trying to be positive but negative to people who are negative about the game. Nothing ignorant about it just a state of opinion.

    We may just see ignorance different and that's fine. When someone just can't understand why people are pissed, and they clearly have a valid reason for it, is what I would refer to as ignorance.

    This person did not say they cannot understand. All they said was quit complaining and move on because your constant whining is annoying and not helping anybody because it not constructive and it is annoying. This person is obvious talking about people who state negative stuff not people who is giving actually give polite criticism but impolite criticisms. They also stated people who are constantly unhappy move on. There is not one thing in their post that state they know nothing about anything. They understand why people are mad but consider it annoying that people state negative stuff over and over again. Your definition and reply shows your ignorance of the post and and the word ignorance.

    I feel that telling someone else what they should appreciate and to move on to other games and blah blah blah is ignorant to the fact that it is someone's opinion about the state of the game and it is valid. She didn't need to say she doesn't understand, it says it all through her post. No one is making this stuff up and they pay just as much as she does.

    The forums in every game are always full of negative posts because this is where people come to post. If I go to a baseball game and get pissed cause I am tired of seeing baseball...

    So, agree to disagree and have a great day!

    Still you do not understand what the person is saying. They are not saying move on because your complaining about stuff in the game. They are saying move on if your always unhappy with the game. Why stay if you going to be unsatisfied a lot.

    I understand that she is telling people they should move on if they are unhappy; however, she is failing to realize that people still like the game and want it to get better. Passion is shown in different ways and that needs to be understood otherwise ignorance will be displayed.

    Many people, and this includes myself, are not going to take the stance of "Oh I think you have done a great job so far and I know it will all be okay". There is a lot of *** in this game that needs to be fixed and their approach so far has been sub par at best. This is a service that is being paid for and people have the right to complain. Additionally, anyone who hopes this game succeeds better hope the people that are pissed off don't leave the game. Happy or mad, its a paid subscription and the game is being supported.

    So, lets not sit here and argue over opinions cause we are both entitled to our own. Have a great day!

    Well there is difference between passion and criticism. Things are going get done regardless if we agree to it or not. ZOS like to do things slow so they do not mess up the game more than they already do. They are trying to put new things in game but new things mess up old things. This is proven fact since a new update always produce more problems. They are going fix things in the future which they have fixed things since launch. It very hard to fix things that a lot of fans want but continue to break because they are not satisfy with what they have. The more you want in the game and more you want fixed in game will always cause more problems. Beating a dead horse with common stuff that need fix is repetitive and puts down minor concerns that need to be fix as well.

    ZOS like to put everything into cycles if your problem is not on their to fix cycle than you have to wait. They clearly heard and stated that they are trying to fix cyrodil lag and when they push back imperial city back later in the cycle, people became outrage. Why? I am like do you want to play new content on a bugging server. No Not really but people are going to complain anyway. You keep stated that ignorance is going to be displayed. Of course is going to be displayed because not you, not me, not most of the fans of this game know the inner workings of how this game is made. Thus we are all displaying ignorance when we state negative comments about stuff we know nothing about.

    Sorry, but I have to laugh at this. Have a good day, sir!!!
  • SuddenVamp
    SuddenVamp
    Soul Shriven
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?

    I would not call it ignorance. More as someone trying to be positive but negative to people who are negative about the game. Nothing ignorant about it just a state of opinion.

    We may just see ignorance different and that's fine. When someone just can't understand why people are pissed, and they clearly have a valid reason for it, is what I would refer to as ignorance.

    This person did not say they cannot understand. All they said was quit complaining and move on because your constant whining is annoying and not helping anybody because it not constructive and it is annoying. This person is obvious talking about people who state negative stuff not people who is giving actually give polite criticism but impolite criticisms. They also stated people who are constantly unhappy move on. There is not one thing in their post that state they know nothing about anything. They understand why people are mad but consider it annoying that people state negative stuff over and over again. Your definition and reply shows your ignorance of the post and and the word ignorance.

    I feel that telling someone else what they should appreciate and to move on to other games and blah blah blah is ignorant to the fact that it is someone's opinion about the state of the game and it is valid. She didn't need to say she doesn't understand, it says it all through her post. No one is making this stuff up and they pay just as much as she does.

    The forums in every game are always full of negative posts because this is where people come to post. If I go to a baseball game and get pissed cause I am tired of seeing baseball...

    So, agree to disagree and have a great day!

    Still you do not understand what the person is saying. They are not saying move on because your complaining about stuff in the game. They are saying move on if your always unhappy with the game. Why stay if you going to be unsatisfied a lot.

    I understand that she is telling people they should move on if they are unhappy; however, she is failing to realize that people still like the game and want it to get better. Passion is shown in different ways and that needs to be understood otherwise ignorance will be displayed.

    Many people, and this includes myself, are not going to take the stance of "Oh I think you have done a great job so far and I know it will all be okay". There is a lot of *** in this game that needs to be fixed and their approach so far has been sub par at best. This is a service that is being paid for and people have the right to complain. Additionally, anyone who hopes this game succeeds better hope the people that are pissed off don't leave the game. Happy or mad, its a paid subscription and the game is being supported.

    So, lets not sit here and argue over opinions cause we are both entitled to our own. Have a great day!

    Well there is difference between passion and criticism. Things are going get done regardless if we agree to it or not. ZOS like to do things slow so they do not mess up the game more than they already do. They are trying to put new things in game but new things mess up old things. This is proven fact since a new update always produce more problems. They are going fix things in the future which they have fixed things since launch. It very hard to fix things that a lot of fans want but continue to break because they are not satisfy with what they have. The more you want in the game and more you want fixed in game will always cause more problems. Beating a dead horse with common stuff that need fix is repetitive and puts down minor concerns that need to be fix as well.

    ZOS like to put everything into cycles if your problem is not on their to fix cycle than you have to wait. They clearly heard and stated that they are trying to fix cyrodil lag and when they push back imperial city back later in the cycle, people became outrage. Why? I am like do you want to play new content on a bugging server. No Not really but people are going to complain anyway. You keep stated that ignorance is going to be displayed. Of course is going to be displayed because not you, not me, not most of the fans of this game know the inner workings of how this game is made. Thus we are all displaying ignorance when we state negative comments about stuff we know nothing about.

    Holy cow did anyone else notice the HORRIBLE grammar here?!
    ALL HAIL THE ALDMERI DOMINION

    Love- SuddenVamp
  • SuddenVamp
    SuddenVamp
    Soul Shriven
    Seriously guys, we all have OUR opinions but going back and forth at this is useless. We should realize that this is a VERY HARD game to make. Like I do, we should just be happy with what we got so far and deal with the less important bugs while Zenimax is trying their hardest to fix the more game breaking bugs and glitches. Can we please all agree at this? :)
    ALL HAIL THE ALDMERI DOMINION

    Love- SuddenVamp
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SuddenVamp wrote: »
    Holy cow did anyone else notice the HORRIBLE grammar here?!
    SuddenVamp wrote: »
    Seriously guys, we all have OUR opinions but going back and forth at this is useless. We should realize that this is a VERY HARD game to make. Like I do, we should just be happy with what we got so far and deal with the less important bugs while Zenimax is trying their hardest to fix the more game breaking bugs and glitches. Can we please all agree at this? :)

    "all agree on this". Grammar please.

    I believe that @SOS doesn't care that much about people whining on the forum as long as no subs are lost in the process. If it gives people room to complain instead of getting angry and leaving the game, what's the harm?
    Sure, there are some game-breaking issues that need fixing but ESO is good enough for me to continue playing and keep my sub up in spite of those. For now at least.
    Edited by Gyudan on December 8, 2014 1:38AM
    Wololo.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SuddenVamp wrote: »
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    The up and coming additions are cool no question about that. Generally, the game is coming along great. It's just the glaringly impactful issues really should be a focal point as well, PR aside.

    It's not a matter of being spoiled. And Santa and Xmas has nothing to do with it nor does stabs at people never being happy. That's just trolling. This is a product, and not a gift and it's perfectly reasonable to discuss it as such for what it is.

    If you bought a bluray player for someone for Xmas and everything was awesome except it just stopped playing every 5 minutes - would you say something "negative" about it, perhaps want it repaired and working as it should? If not I'd love for you to be my customer.

    The Christmas reference was just a point of humour (maybe not the best one).

    I'm very tired of the general negativism that a great part of the active forum posters are spreading on the forum.
    I believe that ESO is a great game and that we are very lucky to have so much updates,and to have the devellopers actually listening and doing their best to provide us the game we are hoping for.
    I believe than giving contructive criticism in separated threads is legitim and usefull, but constantly whinning, being angry and spreading bad mood serve no purpose other than being extremly irritating.

    I accuse the whinners of behaving like spoiled kids, because seriously, for the sub we paid, we could have a far worst service than the one we get.

    I think we need to be thanksfull, and understanding. Zenimax can not do miracles. They can not satisfy everyone at once, nor to solve every problems at once. We, as customer, need to show respectful towards human beings that are doing their job the best they can, patient and constructive. There is others thread to give feedback than this one.

    And for those constantly unhappy...what if instead of whinning, you were moving on and go find a game that suit your needs better?


    Maybe you just try to understand that people being pissed is completely valid. It may go against your peace, love and happiness attitude but it is valid.

    See, its not just that PVP is bad right now but that its actually worse than a few months ago and people are leaving the game. This takes away support(money) for the game you and I enjoy playing.

    Is PVP bad all the time? No. Am I ready to quit? No. But many have and this includes all of the friends I started playing this game with.

    You ask people to move on if they are unhappy. How about you stay of the forums and go continue to enjoy the game. This is where people come to complain cause the merchants in the game don't listen.

    I get that you are loving the game but don't spread ignorance because you can't understand why others are upset. To complain/whine about others complaining/whining is contradictory. You are tired of complaints about the game and are posting it on the forums. Others are tired of the state of the game and are posting it in the forums. See my point?

    I would not call it ignorance. More as someone trying to be positive but negative to people who are negative about the game. Nothing ignorant about it just a state of opinion.

    We may just see ignorance different and that's fine. When someone just can't understand why people are pissed, and they clearly have a valid reason for it, is what I would refer to as ignorance.

    This person did not say they cannot understand. All they said was quit complaining and move on because your constant whining is annoying and not helping anybody because it not constructive and it is annoying. This person is obvious talking about people who state negative stuff not people who is giving actually give polite criticism but impolite criticisms. They also stated people who are constantly unhappy move on. There is not one thing in their post that state they know nothing about anything. They understand why people are mad but consider it annoying that people state negative stuff over and over again. Your definition and reply shows your ignorance of the post and and the word ignorance.

    I feel that telling someone else what they should appreciate and to move on to other games and blah blah blah is ignorant to the fact that it is someone's opinion about the state of the game and it is valid. She didn't need to say she doesn't understand, it says it all through her post. No one is making this stuff up and they pay just as much as she does.

    The forums in every game are always full of negative posts because this is where people come to post. If I go to a baseball game and get pissed cause I am tired of seeing baseball...

    So, agree to disagree and have a great day!

    Still you do not understand what the person is saying. They are not saying move on because your complaining about stuff in the game. They are saying move on if your always unhappy with the game. Why stay if you going to be unsatisfied a lot.

    I understand that she is telling people they should move on if they are unhappy; however, she is failing to realize that people still like the game and want it to get better. Passion is shown in different ways and that needs to be understood otherwise ignorance will be displayed.

    Many people, and this includes myself, are not going to take the stance of "Oh I think you have done a great job so far and I know it will all be okay". There is a lot of *** in this game that needs to be fixed and their approach so far has been sub par at best. This is a service that is being paid for and people have the right to complain. Additionally, anyone who hopes this game succeeds better hope the people that are pissed off don't leave the game. Happy or mad, its a paid subscription and the game is being supported.

    So, lets not sit here and argue over opinions cause we are both entitled to our own. Have a great day!

    Well there is difference between passion and criticism. Things are going get done regardless if we agree to it or not. ZOS like to do things slow so they do not mess up the game more than they already do. They are trying to put new things in game but new things mess up old things. This is proven fact since a new update always produce more problems. They are going fix things in the future which they have fixed things since launch. It very hard to fix things that a lot of fans want but continue to break because they are not satisfy with what they have. The more you want in the game and more you want fixed in game will always cause more problems. Beating a dead horse with common stuff that need fix is repetitive and puts down minor concerns that need to be fix as well.

    ZOS like to put everything into cycles if your problem is not on their to fix cycle than you have to wait. They clearly heard and stated that they are trying to fix cyrodil lag and when they push back imperial city back later in the cycle, people became outrage. Why? I am like do you want to play new content on a bugging server. No Not really but people are going to complain anyway. You keep stated that ignorance is going to be displayed. Of course is going to be displayed because not you, not me, not most of the fans of this game know the inner workings of how this game is made. Thus we are all displaying ignorance when we state negative comments about stuff we know nothing about.

    Holy cow did anyone else notice the HORRIBLE grammar here?!

    I hope you know that grammar is not perfect and can never be perfect because communication does not always involve perfect grammar. All I did was type a message in a hurry with out proofreading because what is the point if the medium that I was using does not use proper grammar. As long as you get the gist of what I am saying there is know need to point out what is obvious. So here is a medal for being obvious. :S
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheLaw wrote: »
    It's a massive disappointment that college students won't have update 6 over winter break.

    College students study at "Winter Break" it's more like "*** exams on the way" you don't study, right? :P
    Eptackt - Argonian Templar
    Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why u al now red? is this competition for red? i'll red u out!?

    Eptackt - Argonian Templar
    Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
  • Ghenra
    Ghenra
    ✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Ghenra wrote: »
    Elloa wrote: »
    I'm still amazed and impressed by the number of negative comments?
    SPOILED KIDS, seriously! Hope SantaClaus will only give coal this year.

    We are having such an amazing Update. 2 of the most expected improvement at once! Justice System and CHampion system! OMG! I'm soo thrilled by this!
    I was waiting for the moment I could bring back my boyfriend to the game and tell him: look, this game has really improved, enjoy it now! And I was not expecting this moment to arrive so soon!

    This is really a GREAT news!

    /shoo the bad comments. Go hide! seriously, you will never be happy! :P

    No sorry, in this update we're having a poor update: third phase of champion system (maybe not the last) and the first phase of justice system without PvP and nothing about the Imperial City, this is another "nothing of nothing" patch.

    GG Zeni, but I don't renew the subs until an interesting PvP patch, cya.
    Are you serious? This is arguably the most game-changing patch we've got so far. It brings the most visible part of the Champion system - the constellations - all that's left is phasing out veteran ranks. This alone is huge, even without the wonderfully increased interactivity with the world and a revamp of one of professions.

    If you're a PvPer, you may be angry for not getting any updates and it's completely understandable, but saying this patch brings nothing is just plain false.

    Nothing for me and all the PvP players, then I don't renew until a real PvP patch with justice system PvP, Imperial City, Arenas and more.
Sign In or Register to comment.