The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    They've already confirmed that they are looking into race changes. Not sure what the most recent info about class change is though.

Hard for me to say you're wrong, because that would imply I've heard or read any word uttered by a dev on this issue, but I've watched all episodes of ESO-live and I don't recall them ever having confirmed this. All they have actually confirmed in response to this issue is they're working on rebalancing racial passives.
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • BlueGreenMikey
    Whatever they pay Gina, it's not enough.
  • HypnoticChronic1
    When will the guild bank auto stacking issue be addressed. Its a bit mind numbing to have to go in there every 10-20 mins and manually stack everything yourself when it could be done automatically just like your personal bank, and when will we be able to only take out certain amounts of materials from the guild bank say only 10 out of 100 flour for example instead of taking out the whole stack. Also can we expect being able to buy more space for guild banks?
    Prefer knowledge to wealth, for the one is transitory, the other perpetual.

Legion Of The Black Sun - Guildmaster

Artanis Aiur - VR11 - Altmer - Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion

Tiberius Aetius - L48 - Imperial - Templar - Aldmeri Dominion

Alvalos Greenlake - L23 - Bosmer - Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion

Talvos Valnor - L31 - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Aldmeri Dominion
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When will falling through terrain be fixed? It's getting ridiculous... No, it has already gone beyond ridiculous.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on September 12, 2015 8:18AM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will the guild bank auto stacking issue be addressed. Its a bit mind numbing to have to go in there every 10-20 mins and manually stack everything yourself when it could be done automatically just like your personal bank, and when will we be able to only take out certain amounts of materials from the guild bank say only 10 out of 100 flour for example instead of taking out the whole stack. Also can we expect being able to buy more space for guild banks?

Auto-stacking doesn't work for my monstrous teeth (they don't stack at all - I've deposited them, pulled them out, even given them to a friend - still not stacking).

As for pulling only so many out - split stack while they are still in the bank and then pull out what you want.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    shugg wrote: »
    Any plans on making tanks viable in pvp its the only roll wich is not equal in quality in both pve to pvp without reseting attribute points and champion points. Maybe relook at heavy armour or while useing a shield and blocking ur damage is increased by x on ur next s&b skill

I have made many posts on this issue and my conclusion is that ZOS's view on PVP Tanks does not differ from theirs on PVE tanking : only viable in large groups with heal bots. Do not expect to kill equally skilled players especially sorc of course. Between roots, damage shields and superior range, PVP Tanking is only considered as being a target dummy soaking damage (kind of, but less than a damage shield stacking a mage).

If you are DK you can still use flappy wings but will loose to not enough damage and not enough resource sustain anyway.
    As a consequence, masochist tanking is ok is you want to play the game for the enjoyment of others, or if you want to PVP as you do PVE with friends only, stuck in only one role.

The subpar design of heavy armor and the really low difference in its mitigation does not help and patch after patch it is still the less offensive (expected...) AND less defensive armor as long as you use active defenses from your class (teleport, wings, heal, cloak...) or standard maneuvers (roll dodge, block...).

The richness of tanks in other games including MMORG is still a dream.

Pay your TESO Plus so that sorcerers, nightbaldes and any other light or medium armor user can enjoy DPSing you is the PVP Tanking design.

As a PVP tank, you have the role of the target dummy, accept it and you will be fine.

I don't.

I miss so much the refinements and the beauty of the design of my blackguard. This is a what a superior, powerful en enjoyable PVP Tanking design is:
    RIP Warhammer Online (most intelligent, interesting, beautifully designed combat abilities I have ever seen in an MMO to date)

dreaming a PVP tanking / heavy armor overhaul...
    Edited by EnOeZ on September 12, 2015 10:57AM
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one person being able to operate multiple siege weapons allows small groups or even individuals to blitz keeps. Especially atm with lots of people in IC, I'm seeing maps being flipped faster by fewer than ever. Would you consider changing the setup so one player can only have one siege engine up at a time?
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • Solace of Shadows
    When will falling through terrain be fixed? It's getting ridiculous... No, it has already gone beyond ridiculous.

Actually Beyond Ridiculous is when someone puts together a compilation video on Youtube of people falling through the earth and spawning in the sky only to crash into the earth, complete with funny soundtrack.

...someone please do this!
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
  • JBsnow404
    JBsnow404
    I would like to ask for the feature to change the style (look) of an already obtained armor/weapon piece.

Why? Because right now at end game I can't look the way I want. This is because you need a combination of crafted and dropped armor sets and the dropped sets are almost never in the style I would want them to be. This means I either go with a horrible combination that I might cover up with a costume from the crown store or I adjust to the dropped armor set but that almost never is the style I want to walk around in.

I just hate that while leveling I look just the way I want to because the armor set doesn't really matter so I go with fully crafted armor and weapons.But when I reach max level and want to go do end game stuff I have to look horrible or at least not the way I want to. Also in part because of the helm/shoulder sets from the undaunted pledges. by the nine most of those things look ugly as ***t. mostly because you just have the one shoulder, why in Talos his name didn't you give us 2 shoulder pieces even if it was just for the looks. or make it an option that you can toggle on or off just like the helmet.

In my opinion you guys dropped the ball in the style department when creating this game. But I'm not just going to complain and also give some ideas on how to pick the ball up again. mostly because there are some really great looking armor sets out there.

1. make it so you can have 2 shoulder pieces showing from the undaunted gear.
    2. make it so you can convert any armor piece to any crafting style (make it so it can only be done by crafters that have learned the style and it can even cost some crafting materials)

If you guys can't implement this than please make a combination of crafted gear sets just as viable as a combination of crafted and dropped item sets. You could even make the special crafted items bound on creation so that only crafters can make/wear it.

so are these things you guys are looking at and willing to implement. If not than please tell me why, because I actually hate looking at my own characters as soon as they hit level cap and start joining in on end game stuff.
  • Rikimaru123
    One Idea to get my motivation to play further, after finishing all the quests, would be by addin a PvP Arena in each Alliance ... that would be so great... challenging and knowing who is the Best :smile: in each Alliance one Arena Champion or gettin up a Guild House for taking up Guild Missions, if ZOS could do that by integrating a System in a Guild to choose where the Guild philosophy wanna go, like assassin guild gettin missions for killing people stealthy, thieves guild gettin missions for stealing lockpicking, pickpocket or saving People from attacks of the Alliances etc.. there could be done so much with this game

I love it

-RIKIMARU123 Out

Or even addin a PvP Ranking with the Guild who got the most gold, most kills etc. and that would direct the Guild into a Ranking of what Mission they are in the right to take on, like the lowest rank is C Missions like finding something, B missions like Protecting a Family who pay dearly from Demons, or A missions like to break into a Mansion of Thalmors and to pickpocket the Key and to steal the scroll of fate, without being seein by someone. And S Missions would be like killing bad people with bad intentions or pasts, or finding somthing very rare, or to kill a Dragon(dunno haha) a very Boss like Monster which demolished an entire village something like that.

Missions like that and they should be cooperative with other Guilds, but the Guild can only take on an A Mission, if they are ranked A.

This is to get a Guild fight together and know each one better and better. PvP is already done, but there is still missin 1 important factor in this Game in PvP.

It's the possibility to fight each other in the same Alliance, to show Who Is The Best of those two. That's a big Motivation to continue to play this game too!

So why not?

-Rikimaru123 Out

Wrath Of Heaven is our Nightblade Guild!

Join us Nightblades!
  • Eolas_Solais
    Eolas_Solais
    Soul Shriven
    I did a little searching, but couldn't find the summaries to the eso live events; meaning the answers to player questions and general new news the devs divulge. Please lead me in the right direction, so i can read this info. Ty so much.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Actually Beyond Ridiculous is when someone puts together a compilation video on Youtube of people falling through the earth and spawning in the sky only to crash into the earth, complete with funny soundtrack.

...someone please do this!

If people continue treating it like a joke though it will never be taken seriously. Death is not the issue, it's the fact this bug has existed for far too long and happens at the most inopportune times.
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a particular reason that Justice system lootables (such as the Ragamuffin Dolls, Carved Pumice Stones, etc) become account bound on pickup? Once in a while, I find things I'd like to mail to friends ("I found this creepy doll and thought of you.") or would like to use some of these items as Guild or RP Mission items ("Take this violin to my brother in Bangkorai... he will know what it means.").

And since you asked us to clarify... If read on the air, my name's E is silent: AYE-uh-gruh. Most people get it wrong anyway. :)
          In verity.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JBsnow404 wrote: »
    by the nine most of those things look ugly as ***t.

It's only eight. Not nine.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I and probably literally everybody in the community would like to know if Zenimax even considers the suggestions we post on the forums (at least the ones not commonly mentioned like Text Chat on Consoles for example).
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could we see a political map of Tamriel at the time of 2E 586? Such as a map to show the current placement of every kingdom in Tamriel, borders of provinces (if aligned), contested land, and allegiances to a particular entity? I've been wondering about the rest of Tamriel outside of the three banners and some geographic insight always helps :smile: .
  • lorddragonhawk
    lorddragonhawk
    Soul Shriven
    I dont know if this has been sugested already (probably has) but will the console versions ( i play on PS4) ever get ability to display the buff/debuff icons and their relative cooldowns ( now currently only found if you open the menu and scroll down the character page) on the UI somewhere. An ideal position would be just above the mana/health/stamina bars. I ask this as some only last a few seconds and by the time I get to the relative menu page they end before I can seeee what they are doing for me. Plus It helps to know when in combat what buff/debuff is about to end so you can fight more effectively.

I know some will say that the bars already display buff info if you know how to read them but this is not always so easy for some players.

:)
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wraith808 wrote: »
    Yeah the trophy info. I think you can view it even if you arent on psn just google psn trophys or something similar. I just based the 3/4 off 21% of people completed the lvl 30 quest.

So these aren't facts, just what you think it is based off of incomplete information. Got it.

No its just common sense that after 3months people who played a game would have played it more then the 20 hrs it takes to get to level 30. But hey just keep telling yourself console is doing great.

It is people like you that honestly keep telling yourselves the game in general is doing poorly because of some things you don't agree with. For your information there are still many players on PS4 daily and far more than 10% of them are Veteran Ranks. Given the current population if 3/4 of the playerbase has already quit then before that we would have had too large a server population that could potentially overload the servers.

You'd best do some actual digging before you start making such assumptions because obviously you know nothing which makes your arguments invalid and ruins your credibility here as well.
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the trophy info. I think you can view it even if you arent on psn just google psn trophys or something similar. I just based the 3/4 off 21% of people completed the lvl 30 quest.

So these aren't facts, just what you think it is based off of incomplete information. Got it.

No its just common sense that after 3months people who played a game would have played it more then the 20 hrs it takes to get to level 30. But hey just keep telling yourself console is doing great.

It is people like you that honestly keep telling yourselves the game in general is doing poorly because of some things you don't agree with. For your information there are still many players on PS4 daily and far more than 10% of them are Veteran Ranks. Given the current population if 3/4 of the playerbase has already quit then before that we would have had too large a server population that could potentially overload the servers.

You'd best do some actual digging before you start making such assumptions because obviously you know nothing which makes your arguments invalid and ruins your credibility here as well.

Currently 11.6% of PS4 players have reached level 50.
    That is after two months of playing.

Even I would have to say that since almost a million copies sold for PS4, that 11.6% is rather low, which means many must have just "moved on".
    (somebody posted the amount of sales...I don't care to quote a specific number for a non-specific topic. ((lol)) )

But, new players will come to replace the ones that leave.
    Escpecially when you consider the price for a physical copy's price keeps going lower & lower.

Anyway...wibbly-wobbly, timey-whimey...I forget where I was going with this...I love Xanax! :smiley:
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Currently 11.6% of PS4 players have reached level 50.
    That is after two months of playing.

Even I would have to say that since almost a million copies sold for PS4, that 11.6% is rather low, which means many must have just "moved on".
    (somebody posted the amount of sales...I don't care to quote a specific number for a non-specific topic. ((lol)) )

But, new players will come to replace the ones that leave.
    Escpecially when you consider the price for a physical copy's price keeps going lower & lower.

Anyway...wibbly-wobbly, timey-whimey...I forget where I was going with this...I love Xanax! :smiley:

I took longer than 2 months to reach Level 50 simply because I was in no hurry and took my precious time. I also have real life stuff to deal with. You can't really base population off of trophies and assume the low number is because people are quitting. Some may just be taking a break and playing between intervals of other games and others may just plain not have the time. The guy I quoted though was trying to prove his false facts were the real deal which only serves to demote this game, hence my input.

There is seriously way too much negativity on these forums over so many factors that there needs to be a complaints forum section to replace this one. That way those that wish to have more positively based discussions aren't swamped by the naysayers.
  • sachmoe17
    sachmoe17
    Soul Shriven
    Will ZOS make an app for our tablets/smartphones to give us a two screen experience? For example since there is no mini map in game and we need to constantly check our maps to see where we are, this app could serve as a mini map which shows us where we are live. Also for console players the app could provide some add on support for things like skyshard/lorebook hunting.
    Edited by sachmoe17 on September 13, 2015 10:10PM
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Question.

When are you guys gonna fix crafting to have more reasonable cost for crafting since there no where near as OP as you guys are trying to make them sound like and if don't reduce cost are you guys atleast gonna allow us to get more materials per decon from instead of 1 material per decon as how it is now. Cause how it stands now by the time any one is able to craft a full set of vr16 armor and weapons the next DLC will be out and the level cap be raised to VR18 meaning players have to farm even longer for what I am assuming gonna be the 400 materials needed to craft VR18 gear to get as you guys say " best gear in the game".

Crafting was never OP and most of us crafters are still questioning on why you nerfed crafting to begin with. Is it because you were tired of listing to farmers crying on the forums all the time or something. Really ZOS make crafting a more reasonable cost this idea is not working at all and is causing more problems than it is solving.
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Sept. 11 episode of ESO Live, an Ask Us Anything poster expressed concerns about the state of VR 16 material requirements, and concerns that if things continued as they were, they would be unable to do writs. You assured them that VR15 equips, which use one-tenth of the materials, could be used for writs, but I think the original poster had a different concern and did not express it clearly enough to be answered correctly.

And that is this: What happens when you ultimately raise the level cap again and introduce new equipment tiers? Will VR16 gear drop its expensive material requirement in favor for, say, VR18 gear now having the 10x material requirement? Or will VR17 and VR18 continue the 10x pattern? Alternatively, is a new system in the works that will eliminate the need for further Veteran Ranks?

(And again, since you want us to give pronunciation guides in case this is read on the air: the E is silent in my name. AYE-uh-gruh)
    Edited by Eiagra on September 14, 2015 3:57AM
          In verity.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one would like to know if we might get to see more of Elsweyr in the medium term (i.e. the next year or two)?

This one knows the terrible sickness that breathes it's curse upon the khajiit there but as this one has already lost her soul once and come out of with most of her fur intact she thinks she would like to take her chances with the germs.

Santie would like to celebrate Fishmas at home again one day.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

(pronounced 'San-tee Clors' or 'Hey cat get out of my flowerbed')
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • syzmic
    syzmic
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have any plans at all for reducing the time spent to research traits?.

I understand why it was like this at the beguining (i been here since early access and beta) it was so people would have to keep subscribing to keep the research going.

But since it has gone buy to play i can see no reason for the time it takes to research new traits to be lowered or just get rid of it all together and you learn the trait through deconstructing and item.

Thank's

• WonderY
    WonderY
    Dunno if these have been asked before, but my questions are:
    1) When will there be another server anywhere between NA and EU, like Asia or India maybe? I bet there are quite a lot of players from those region, and they suffer mediocre ping like all the time.

2) What's the progress for the chat bubble and voice chat feature for PC version?

3) When can we start playing as the other forms of Khajiit instead of the usual Suthay-raht version? Playing as senche-tiger sounds great.
    Yngvar Krilvahlok - L50 Nord EP Dragonknight - Tank
    Yvie Kielle - L26 Breton DC Templar - Healer
    Ysa Kielle - L50 Bosmer AD Nightblade - DPS
  • Duukar
    Duukar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you guys remove useless weapons from IC vault drops please?

I got an Inferno Staff Of Agility last night from a claw vault. Come on!!!

Duuk
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WonderY wrote: »
    2) What's the progress for the chat bubble and voice chat feature for PC version?

You can enable chat bubbles in-game now. I do and really enjoy it.
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Hello ZOS. It has been a while since I've spoken on forums. No I'm not going to complain about shield dyes again. I shall patiently wait. Loved getting the shout out from @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JasonLeavey on ESO live, the name Djeriko (silent D) is pronounced like Jericho by the way.

My questions have to do with the race changes. Some players are patiently waiting for the option to change an already made character to another race due to the changes. This way a person doesn't have to rebuild from scratch with a character that they have spent so many hours fine tuning. Is this option for the future still in the works?

I wont be changing races but I would like to fine tune a few of my characters appearances, voices, etc... Will the option to reset the appearances or voices of our characters also ever be implemented?
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, when we start the game we get "you have already done the dungeons, want to skip?" and come out level 3.

Will we ever get an option "You have a v16 character, would you like to skip the story mode (again)."

I for one am a PVPer and just competed my 2nd now v16 character, I'd like more but it is such a ball ache to level them especially when grinds get nerfed left right and center. Even if you make it to skip to v1 OR to not have to do cadwell silver/gold each time would be a bonus and to start with all zones unlocked that'd be awesome!

Heck, I'd even pay 5,000 crown to level a character from 1 to v16 (available if you already have a v16 character).

Whilst I appreciate you want people to play the PVE content, after the first time it becomes repetitive...
    Edited by MountainHound on September 14, 2015 2:19PM
This discussion has been closed.