Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Current XP gains and Leveling in 1.5.5

• MadFlower
    MadFlower
    Robocles wrote: »
    It's still not right. I noticed absolutely no difference in quest xp.

I don't think there was a change in exp... you get one vr rank per zone.

Anyways, after gaining 50 levels you have to go and gain another 140 levels that is just bad game design I wish I didn't re-sub to the game so early I should of waited till the 8th of next month.
  • Robocles
    Robocles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MadFlower wrote: »
    It's still not right. I noticed absolutely no difference in quest xp.

I don't think there was a change in exp... you get one vr rank per zone.

Anyways, after gaining 50 levels you have to go and gain another 140 levels that is just bad game design I wish I didn't re-sub to the game so early I should of waited till the 8th of next month.

No you don't... that's what we have all been complaining about.
  • jzak374ub17_ESO
    spryler wrote: »
    "We expect leveling to be faster" - they used the word "expect". They didn't promise or guarantee or bet.

If you say, I expect it will rain tomorrow...and then it doesn't rain are you a liar?

They changed some xp requirements and for some people it IS faster, for some people it IS slower and for some people it IS the same. This makes complete sense because everyone plays the game a bit differently.

If you're not happy about the xp changes, that is fine. That is a very reasonable stance. These changes were necessary because of the transition to the Champion System. Keep in mind that a lot of people dislike the veteran levels and have been HOWLING about it on the forums, so now they listened and are changing the system...and people are complaining about THAT.

It just shows me that for some people, ZOS can't win NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.

They expect... yeah... it just shows they don't know how to adjust their metrics... at all. Champion system... I expect that to be better... not.

And, for the love of God, it's not about speed... it's about there not being enough content.

Its kind of about both.

I want to level at a faster pace doing normal questing than 1.4 offered.

I don't want to be "forced to grind".

That's what people said. They wanted faster quest pacing.

So what did ZoS do?

Well, they took you out of the Craglorn frying pan, and tossed you into Cadwell's hellfire.

"You don't wanna grind? Okay, well, here's the grind you hated for being so slow before, but we made it SLOWER (Cadwell questing). And just in case you didn't want an absurdly slower version of that, well, too bad. We took out the Craglorn grinds you hated so much! Enjoy."

They did the OPPOSITE of the pacing buff by nerfing Vet XP.

They REMOVED CONTENT by taking out Craglorn grinds.

I mean, seriously? It was the easiest thing to find (or make) a Craglorn group. It was basically an open world dungeon; it offered good loot to decon or sell, offered group play mechanics interaction, and people talked to eachother. It wasn't handing you a VR like you didn't earn it, prepare for a helluva grind to get it. But it was fast, it was as fast as you wanted it to be. They REMOVED that option. A completely unintended player organized open world grind/dungeon that offered interaction and quick levels so I can PvP? That actually sounds kind of cool.

Aaaaand they cut it.

Also, I wouldn't have cared about the grind cut, if FFS they fixed the damn XP by making it actually faster?

You designed the game, and you think lowering XP required to 1mil while NERFING XP RATES on a SCALED SYSTEM would do anything??

The XP SCALED BEFORE. Lowering to 1mil is like doing nothing! Then, lowering the rates to compensate for that XP requirement lowering is.. a nerf.

Edited by jzak374ub17_ESO on November 19, 2014 7:00PM
  • Ohioastro
    Ohioastro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garetth wrote: »
    Prior to Patch 1.5 I had leveled two characters through Caldwells silver and gold, a sorc and NB.

I'm a completionist and I do every quest, dolmen, world boss, public dungeon 100%, gather every skyshard and lore book, open lot's of chests, and kill every mob even close to me.

Both of these characters finished the zones about 35% into V11, within a percent or two. This averages out to be about 1.14 Vet ranks per zone.

After reading many of the above posts it appears that if you do the exact same thing now you will end up with .76 Vet ranks per zone or about V7.6 at the end of the Caldwell series. (my V9 Templar just completed the Alki'r Desert zone since the patch on Monday and I made about 78% of a Vet level so the 3/4 of a level per zone is confirmed on my end).

So how is a player supposed to gain the next 6.4 vet levels???

After all your patches and tweaking we have ended up with a 33% nerf to xp gain in Vet zones, and this includes the increased xp for mobs and your make-believe increase to quest xp.

Please explain to me how a 33% nerf to xp gain is somehow supposed to equate to faster leveling in Vet zones? I just can't get my head around that.

Not cool, not cool at all. It's no wonder so many people are cancelling their accounts. This is just plain stupid!

You do know that there weren't 14 zones to do in the first place, right? So, at worst, someone who completes 10 full zones ends up with an extra 1.5 vet levels to make up (not 6.5) relative to the status quo ante.

I am getting a bit more than one vet level / zone. You're getting about 0.85. That's different, but hardly the end of the world different, relative to before. It looks to me that, if you care about just experience, you're better off finding a grinding spot - which will be faster than traditional questing and slower than Craglorn grinding.

And, again, this will be over and forgotten when the champion system removes the need to have veteran levels at all.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I posted earlier in this thread that I gained a whole level in VR5 Reapers March since 1.5......

What I actually said was that I entered the area at VR5, had to wait for 'Grim Situation' to be fixed, after it was I quickly leveled to VR6 and about 20 mins after entering VR6 Stonefalls I leveled to VR7.

To do this(the leveling to VR7 bit) I completed one World Boss, Strifeswarm Kwama Mine and discovered three Wayshrines, killing mobs on the way.

Today I have completed Bleakrock Isle and Bal Foyen, I currently have 292,267/1,000,000xp. I have not done a single quest in Stonefalls, 59 of which are needed for the achievement, so I truly do not think that I will enter the next area without being well into VR8.

I am finding it hard to see the problem here. :)

For any doubters :p ......

2ufc6k6.jpg

Edit:- I don't PVP either and I haven't quested in Cyrodiil :)
    Edited by freespirit on November 19, 2014 7:25PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ohioastro wrote: »
    Prior to Patch 1.5 I had leveled two characters through Caldwells silver and gold, a sorc and NB.

I'm a completionist and I do every quest, dolmen, world boss, public dungeon 100%, gather every skyshard and lore book, open lot's of chests, and kill every mob even close to me.

Both of these characters finished the zones about 35% into V11, within a percent or two. This averages out to be about 1.14 Vet ranks per zone.

After reading many of the above posts it appears that if you do the exact same thing now you will end up with .76 Vet ranks per zone or about V7.6 at the end of the Caldwell series. (my V9 Templar just completed the Alki'r Desert zone since the patch on Monday and I made about 78% of a Vet level so the 3/4 of a level per zone is confirmed on my end).

So how is a player supposed to gain the next 6.4 vet levels???

After all your patches and tweaking we have ended up with a 33% nerf to xp gain in Vet zones, and this includes the increased xp for mobs and your make-believe increase to quest xp.

Please explain to me how a 33% nerf to xp gain is somehow supposed to equate to faster leveling in Vet zones? I just can't get my head around that.

Not cool, not cool at all. It's no wonder so many people are cancelling their accounts. This is just plain stupid!

You do know that there weren't 14 zones to do in the first place, right? So, at worst, someone who completes 10 full zones ends up with an extra 1.5 vet levels to make up (not 6.5) relative to the status quo ante.

I am getting a bit more than one vet level / zone. You're getting about 0.85. That's different, but hardly the end of the world different, relative to before. It looks to me that, if you care about just experience, you're better off finding a grinding spot - which will be faster than traditional questing and slower than Craglorn grinding.

And, again, this will be over and forgotten when the champion system removes the need to have veteran levels at all.

Will also be forgotten when people CBA playing for the next 2 months until the champion system hits and then CBA returning.
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • jzak374ub17_ESO
    freespirit wrote: »
    I posted earlier in this thread that I gained a whole level in VR5 Reapers March since 1.5......

What I actually said was that I entered the area at VR5, had to wait for 'Grim Situation' to be fixed, after it was I quickly leveled to VR6 and about 20 mins after entering VR6 Stonefalls I leveled to VR7.

To do this(the leveling to VR7 bit) I completed one World Boss, Strifeswarm Kwama Mine and discovered three Wayshrines, killing mobs on the way.

Today I have completed Bleakrock Isle and Bal Foyen, I currently have 292,267/1,000,000xp. I have not done a single quest in Stonefalls, 59 of which are needed for the achievement, so I truly do not think that I will enter the next area without being well into VR8.

2ufc6k6.jpg

Not everyone drags their feet like you do. This isn't a single player game. Not everyone, and in fact, I'd say MOST PEOPLE want to reach endgame without having to do everything in the game there is.

PvP and Trials are what people want to do. With other people. Since 1.5 hit, though, there's been a massive exodus of players. (1 bar of population on AD PvP Thornblade? WHAT?)

I don't understand why we get all these people treating ESO like their comfy single player game that happens to have people. Its designed like an MMO, it should act like an MMO.
  • Tierney369neb18_ESO

Please don't use the champion system as a reason to ignore this issue, as this issue is relevant to people who want to play the game now Champion system may be months away yet.

Grinding in a spot should not be a solution this will just create another grindlorn type scenario but in the lower level areas instead.

I want to level in a way that i'm sure is intended by the devs which is by doing the content they created in a normal way but at the same time I should not have to be a completionist (although even that is not netting me a level per zone at the moment)

Completionist should be a bonus so that means you will just be more ahead which means you can then get to VR12 maybe by doing it that way or even maybe VR14 so at least you can still achieve max lvl via solo play if you want to do it that way. But that's just my opinion.

Edited by Tierney369neb18_ESO on November 19, 2014 7:32PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

2ufc6k6.jpg

Not everyone drags their feet like you do. This isn't a single player game. Not everyone, and in fact, I'd say MOST PEOPLE want to reach endgame without having to do everything in the game there is.

PvP and Trials are what people want to do. With other people. Since 1.5 hit, though, there's been a massive exodus of players. (1 bar of population on AD PvP Thornblade? WHAT?)

I don't understand why we get all these people treating ESO like their comfy single player game that happens to have people. Its designed like an MMO, it should act like an MMO.

I have a VR14 Sorc, I play endgame, I do Undaunted Pledges, I am leveling my Templar to aid as a healer for my Guild's endgame experience.....

I certainly AM NOT dragging my feet!!......

I love playing in a group, I do not treat this a solo player experience!!

Oh and I also participate in the many GROUP opportunities that Craglorn presents..... sorry to disappoint you :p

Edited by freespirit on November 19, 2014 7:53PM
  • jzak374ub17_ESO

2ufc6k6.jpg

I have a VR14 Sorc, I play endgame, I do Undaunted Pledges, I am leveling my Templar to aid as a healer for my Guild's endgame experience.....

Oh and I also participate in the many GROUP opportunities that Craglorn presents..... sorry to disappoint you :p

Dude, I don't care about you. This is a discussion about the game. I'm saying most people want to reach endgame without completing every aspect of the game there is in its entirety. What you do with you guild and your characters, I could care less.

Your playstyle, however, is not fast or effective, and should not be considered the "norm" for what players want out of leveling.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want a non-tedious way of getting my alt to max rank :( already quested 1-50 twice, and done every quest outside of Cyrodiil with one character. Not interested in doing it again. I'd really love to see them embrace the fact that some people want to grind levels because they've already played the dang content and don't want to feel like they're doing chores to get another character leveled up.

rip decibel
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

2ufc6k6.jpg

Dude, I don't care about you. This is a discussion about the game. I'm saying most people want to reach endgame without completing every aspect of the game there is in its entirety. What you do with you guild and your characters, I could care less.

Your playstyle, however, is not fast or effective, and should not be considered the "norm" for what players want out of leveling.

So go to one of the many areas that still exist......

IF you know the game.....

Which funnily enough I do......

Due to my 'totally ineffective playstyle'......

Where you can still grind mobs!!!

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    I just want a non-tedious way of getting my alt to max rank :( already quested 1-50 twice, and done every quest outside of Cyrodiil with one character. Not interested in doing it again. I'd really love to see them embrace the fact that some people want to grind levels because they've already played the dang content and don't want to feel like they're doing chores to get another character leveled up.

That's what the public dungeons and grind spots used to be for. I could go to the Vile Lab at L42 and come away a few hours later at L50. I could go there at any VR Rank and build a skill line from 10 to 50 in about the same amount of time just by having a couple of the skill on the bar. I could build up one skill into it's morphs and rank them pretty quick too. Of course if I was farming the loot, then it took longer with bank breaks.

I will miss that now.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• spryler
    spryler
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    "We expect leveling to be faster" - they used the word "expect". They didn't promise or guarantee or bet.

If you say, I expect it will rain tomorrow...and then it doesn't rain are you a liar?

Are you doing anything to change the weather then telling people it will rain tomorrow? They said they were making changes to the game to make the VR Leveling happen faster, but did not say we need to do anything different. Then the patch came out, did not work as intended, we were getting about half a rank per zone of content. So they made some changes then told us we need to rethink our leveling strategy. Then they said they fixed the exp issue by lowering, even further, the experience requirements to gain a rank, but we still are not able to gain a level per VR Zone like we did before.

So we have less character progression for the same amount of effort than we had before. If you don't think this is a problem, fine. Most people do.

While change is not always good, at least if we know what the change is, then we can adapt. As it stands now, we are told what the changes are This, but we get That. That is not the same as This.

You said, "but did not say we need to do anything different". This is not correct, ZOS specifically stated that you may have to adjust how you level based on the changes. It has been posted multiple times and should be easy to find.

I have seen conflicting reports about the xp differences on these forums also. The people who said it was the same or a bit faster tended to be the more reasonable calm people. The people who said it was significantly slower tended to be the ranters and ravers who threatened to unsub or slit their wrists or whatever. I tend to believe the more calm people who post. PLEASE NOTE - this is a generalization and does not necessary mean YOU are a ranter and raver if you think it is slower.

If the complaint is that there is not enough content, then isn't that the same situation as before? Most people were only V9-11 when they finished Gold.

They had to merge VP and XP for the upcoming champion system. They attempted to balance the xp lost from bosses with the xp gained from normal mobs. This is a complex formula and I think they did a good job. Of course there are some winners and losers, but that is based on play style.

Had they made xp gain significantly faster, people would post a bunch about how they wasted so much more time getting to V14 before the patch and how it's not fair. Just look at the people who completed Undaunted Rep achieves that didn't get back-credited, they're pissed right now.
  • Robocles
    Robocles
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you doing anything to change the weather then telling people it will rain tomorrow? They said they were making changes to the game to make the VR Leveling happen faster, but did not say we need to do anything different. Then the patch came out, did not work as intended, we were getting about half a rank per zone of content. So they made some changes then told us we need to rethink our leveling strategy. Then they said they fixed the exp issue by lowering, even further, the experience requirements to gain a rank, but we still are not able to gain a level per VR Zone like we did before.

So we have less character progression for the same amount of effort than we had before. If you don't think this is a problem, fine. Most people do.

While change is not always good, at least if we know what the change is, then we can adapt. As it stands now, we are told what the changes are This, but we get That. That is not the same as This.

You said, "but did not say we need to do anything different". This is not correct, ZOS specifically stated that you may have to adjust how you level based on the changes. It has been posted multiple times and should be easy to find.

I have seen conflicting reports about the xp differences on these forums also. The people who said it was the same or a bit faster tended to be the more reasonable calm people. The people who said it was significantly slower tended to be the ranters and ravers who threatened to unsub or slit their wrists or whatever. I tend to believe the more calm people who post. PLEASE NOTE - this is a generalization and does not necessary mean YOU are a ranter and raver if you think it is slower.

If the complaint is that there is not enough content, then isn't that the same situation as before? Most people were only V9-11 when they finished Gold.

They had to merge VP and XP for the upcoming champion system. They attempted to balance the xp lost from bosses with the xp gained from normal mobs. This is a complex formula and I think they did a good job. Of course there are some winners and losers, but that is based on play style.

Had they made xp gain significantly faster, people would post a bunch about how they wasted so much more time getting to V14 before the patch and how it's not fair. Just look at the people who completed Undaunted Rep achieves that didn't get back-credited, they're pissed right now.

First... this is very different than the Undaunted rep achievements.

Second... they posted once that you may have to adjust your playstyle to level. That was after they denied knowing that there was an issue with xp in the first place, even though it was on the PTS forums for more than 3 weeks before the patch went live.

Third... go do it yourself, and come report your results. I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by saying that there was never enough content to get to vr14... that's not the issue... there isn't enough content in a zone to get one VR level. Speed, style, whatever... not enough is not enough.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Second... they posted once that you may have to adjust your playstyle to level. That was after they denied knowing that there was an issue with xp in the first place, even though it was on the PTS forums for more than 3 weeks before the patch went live.

Third... go do it yourself, and come report your results. I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by saying that there was never enough content to get to vr14... that's not the issue... there isn't enough content in a zone to get one VR level. Speed, style, whatever... not enough is not enough.

I did go do it myself.....

AND........

There is more than enough xp per VR area to achieve a VR level since 1.5.

You say 'speed, style, whatever...not enough is not enough.'

I think it is very much a case of how you are willing to play, my style is suited to the changes, others not so much.....

If you enjoy questing, crafting and exploring there is more than enough xp in each VR area.....

If you just want to do the main quests and move on then the xp is severely lacking.

Oh and by 'crafting' I mean searching for mats NOT doing the crafting writs...

To be honest changes always please some and upset others.....

Such is life. :)

Edit:- VR areas are still too easy :D

Edited by freespirit on November 19, 2014 9:27PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many VR Ranks have you gained since 1.5?

• Tierney369neb18_ESO

I did go do it myself.....

AND........

I think it is very much a case of how you are willing to play, my style is suited to the changes, others not so much.....

If you enjoy questing, crafting and exploring there is more than enough xp in each VR area.....

If you just want to do the main quests and move on then the xp is severely lacking.

Oh and by 'crafting' I mean searching for mats NOT doing the crafting writs...

To be honest changes always please some and upset others.....

Such is life. :)

Please be a bit more specific what point did you start the zone from 0% and what did you do as I cleared and area from 0% and on completion of Stonefalls I was at 86% that was doing all quests not just main ones and did all delves lore books skyshards world bosses dolmens and questing and also killed every mob along my path.

Unfortunately your being very wishy washy with your information.
  • spryler
    spryler
    ✭✭✭
    In my experience, even when they post hard data and screen shots, normally they are not believed.
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    AND........

This is absolutely not true! I did every single quest in Alki'r Desert zone on my V9 Templar, every dolmen, every world boss, public dungeon 100%, a bunch of those mini boss spawns, tons of treasure chests, explored every inch of the zone, found every lore book, got every skyshard, killed every mob I saw on quests as well as when I was just running around.

I literally did every possible thing in the zone without actually "grinding" and I got 78% of a vet level.

Therefore I must believe you are being ingenuous when you make the claims you are making and ZOS is flat out lying!
    Edited by Garetth on November 19, 2014 9:44PM
  • Ohioastro
    Ohioastro
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...because if someone experiences something that is even slightly different from you, e.g. leveling at a rate that is 15% different, they're lying and deceitful.

Got it.

Welcome to being ignored.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...because if someone experiences something that is even slightly different from you, e.g. leveling at a rate that is 15% different, they're lying and deceitful.

Got it.

They are more like 30% to 60% off. I can see some zones have a 15% difference in exp than another zone. However, Free Spirit is at VR14, so doubtful they gained that rank since 1.5, and if they did, it was much faster for them as they only had to get a fraction of the points to get from VR13 to VR14 under 1.5 than previously. In fact they could get from VR10 to VR14 after 1.5 with the same amount of points that it took to gain VR12, I think. So, FS maybe skewed in their thinking as their grinding efforts paid off faster than before. Even with the reduced mob experience.

Edited by Nestor on November 19, 2014 10:14PM

• Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just got 1600 XP for completing a Dolmen in a VR1 Zone as a VR1 character..... How in the world this post 1.5 system is supposed to be better or faster is absolutely beyond me. They are trying to force people to do every single quest. They are removing options and forcing an even more linear gaming experience than it used to be. It just boggles the mind. How in the world is this supposed to retain subscriptions?
    Edited by Alphashado on November 19, 2014 10:28PM
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭

Got it.

LOL! I see the problem. When you think 100% - 78% = 15% and not 22% it's easy to get things really messed up when it gets a little more complicated.

Got it.

• GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    someuser wrote: »
    Gone are the days where you could just run from quest giver to quest giver skipping nearly every mob on the way and spacebarring though all the dialog... Now you have to play the game from start to finish.

This is so true, and I don't see any problems with it, seems rather logical to me.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can experience what I experience, some people will never believe it......

All I can say is the xp changes have not bothered me nor have I felt worse off but actually I feel I have leveled quicker.....

That may be 'wishy washy' but that is my current viewpoint....

Sorry :)
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Got it.

They are more like 30% to 60% off. I can see some zones have a 15% difference in exp than another zone. However, Free Spirit is at VR14, so doubtful they gained that rank since 1.5, and if they did, it was much faster for them as they only had to get a fraction of the points to get from VR13 to VR14 under 1.5 than previously. In fact they could get from VR10 to VR14 after 1.5 with the same amount of points that it took to gain VR12, I think. So, FS maybe skewed in their thinking as their grinding efforts paid off faster than before. Even with the reduced mob experience.

The character I am talking about is VR7 currently and has gained TWO levels since 1.5.........

See my earlier posts!!

• Tierney369neb18_ESO
    someuser wrote: »
    Gone are the days where you could just run from quest giver to quest giver skipping nearly every mob on the way and spacebarring though all the dialog... Now you have to play the game from start to finish.

Please read the posts before making empty comments everyone who has posted slower levelling has been clearing content as well as clearing mobs as for your comment about space barring through quest text this has no effect on anything if anything technically you will level faster as you wont be standing there just doing nothing unless there is some xp per word read, buff I don't know about ? LOL
    Edited by Tierney369neb18_ESO on November 19, 2014 10:35PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The character I am talking about is VR7 currently and has gained TWO levels since 1.5.........

See my earlier posts!!

Then you should be able to show us a Screen Shot of the two zones Adventurers Achievements, the two Zones Delves Achievements, the two zones Boss Achievements, the two Zones Dolmen Achievements if you say you got there by questing and only doing content.

If you ground your way through mobs, then your talking about something different.

Edited by Nestor on November 19, 2014 10:43PM

• Tierney369neb18_ESO
    I'm getting a little concerned that the people who think levelling is just fine are attacking the people that think the levelling is slower even though all thoese that are posting slower levelling have actually given decent start and finish point of where their xp is and what they done in an entire zone to achieve it.

Yet all those bar the odd one that are just attacking and criticizing coming out with empty comment such as stop skipping mobs spacebarring through quests haven't actual posted anything valid to support their theory that levelling is fine they are just criticizing the people that have concern but giving very fluffy and wooly information on what progression they have actually made themselves my guess is they haven't tried.

So rather than criticize if you actually disagree and think levelling and xp is ok in its current form to level in a normal levelling format and i'm not talking about power grinds. Then please post your information to support your actual experience since 1.5.5 to what it was prior to 1.5 and whether its any faster or slower. Bear in mind prior to 1.5 you could easily attain a Vet rank without having to fully complete one zone.

Also bear in mind it was ZoS intention to make levelling faster in 1.5.
    Edited by Tierney369neb18_ESO on November 19, 2014 11:08PM