Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Patch v1.5.3 – What happened?

• Hazadus76
    Hazadus76
    ✭✭✭
    A disclaimer is far from the law and does not absolve a company as u might think. I appreciate the explanation though.
    Options
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atleast you can loggin and stare into the endless experience bar that seems to get more "empty" as you progress.

Unlike me...
    I cant even login :'(
    Edited by Ara_Valleria on November 11, 2014 2:53AM
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
    Options
  • HomerSamson
    HomerSamson
    ✭✭✭
    ...You should seriously reconsider your deployment process before rolling out Update 6 and add extra checks to the patch deployment process until that happens.

Hell, they should reconsider it before thursday!

Options
  • JessieColt
    JessieColt
    ✭✭✭✭
    bunnytrix wrote: »
    JessieColt wrote: »
    This is a joke right ? This should be hotfixed immediately , even if it means people working overnight (yes I know, a concept totally alien to ZOS.)
    3 more days, lol seriously..this company....leaves me speechless.

Soooo..I expect that these 3 more days PAYING CUSTOMERS have to wait for this fix will be added free of charge to player's accounts ? Yes I know it should be a free month of game time for all subscribers for the crap that we've been given recently, but 3 days would be a decent goodwill gesture.

LMAO!!

http://www.zenimax.com/legal_terms

6. Availability of Services and Content; Game Maintenance, Patches, Updates; Termination of Services
    ZeniMax may patch, update, or modify at any time with or without notice to You. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ZeniMax has no obligation to make available any patches, updates or modifications or correct any errors or defects in the Services. ZeniMax makes no guarantees about the persistence or availability of any user names or other personas at any time and assumes no liability for lost or deleted Account data. Except as prohibited by applicable law, You agree that ZeniMax will not be liable for any interruption of the Services, delay or failure to perform, any loss of Content (including, but not limited to, User-Generated Content and Downloadable Content), and/or Account data (including, but not limited to, Character data) resulting from any causes whatsoever. ZeniMax reserves the right to offer new Services, change and/or discontinue certain Services at any time in its sole discretion.

11. Disclaimer of Warranty
    TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ZENIMAX DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES TO YOU REGARDING ANY SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF A SERVICE. EACH SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF A SERVICE, YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SERVICE.

Make note of that last part.

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF A SERVICE, YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SERVICE.
    Ah, the fanbois..making assumptions and jumping to conclusions on every post on the forums that may even remotely criticise ZOS and their broken service. And don't you just love it when people take irony totally seriously. Ah the joy.

My sub was cancelled over 3 weeks ago, I have a few days left. My wife and daughter also cancelled their subs last week, when vet xp was broken. None of you can haz my stuff, as I may be back if this company gets their together.

Not a "fanboi" for one.

For another I actually understand the processes and headaches involved in releasing patches, updates, hotfixes, etc.

It is one thing to complain about issues. It is entirely something else to toss around some entitlement attitude like the person owns the company just because they pay the same amount of money the rest of us do to access the servers.

We have all agreed to the ToU. Some of us have even read it. Some of those who have read it actually understand what it means.

If someone wants to play poe, they should expect to be taken at face value for their comments and not have a hissy fit when others respond in kind.
    Edited by JessieColt on November 11, 2014 1:33AM
    Options
  • Tabels1987b14_ESO
    Tabels1987b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ok so i DL the patch 1.5.3 to 100%. When it gos into the "Applying patch" stage it stops and says "One or more files are in use by another Process,Please close programs that may be using the files (such as the game)...Anyone help with this?
    Options
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok so i DL the patch 1.5.3 to 100%. When it gos into the "Applying patch" stage it stops and says "One or more files are in use by another Process,Please close programs that may be using the files (such as the game)...Anyone help with this?

I'd recommend just logging out of Windows, and back in again and try. Either that or bring up task manager and make sure ESO.exe is not running, and if it is kill it.
    Edited by sean.plackerb14_ESO on November 11, 2014 1:43AM
    @sean8102 - Carlore - Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah this was another disappointment. Almost as disappointing as how we were promised armor dyes and someone neglected to remind everyone there that SHIELDS were armor types. Yep that's right. Me again. Talking about SHIELD DYES. Get used to it until the dyes are implemented for my tanks.

But on a serious note I was right at the Reapers March quest "Grim Situation" facing the bugs that were "fixed" but still aren't so yeah it get frustrating when we can't continue with a main zone quest because of an enemy spawning inside a wall constantly.

At least until it's fixed I was able to catch up on my in game fishing achievements. Those rare fish are stubborn but you do get that sense of accomplishment when you get all twelve of them in the zone while your trusty vanity pet is watching you. Can't wait to be able to cook with the fish we catch when provisioning gets revamped.

Until Thursday folks. Good night and SHIELD DYES!
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
    Options
  • Tabels1987b14_ESO
    Tabels1987b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven

I'd recommend just logging out of Windows, and back in again and try. Either that or bring up task manager and make sure ESO.exe is not running, and if it is kill it.

yea i just rebooted and applied again and its good. Now the game crashes after hitting play on the launcher.
    Options
  • Blinks
    Blinks
    ✭✭✭
    just give us back craglorn xp grind. i cba questing
    ESO, "play your way", As long as its light armor and staff

v14 DK (Re-rolled to NB, because DK is easy-mode)
    v12 Duel Wield Khajiit NightBlade (Re-rolled again to play ranged DPS) Snipe spam

Main v9 Bosmer NB Archer (Can't hit v14 due to ZOS screwing with XP)
    Options
  • stunning
    stunning
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your explanation --

So Lets recap -- they new the vr zones were lvling to slow and put in a patch that made it around 3 times slower -- than they said this had to do with some champion system they are planning to introduce sometime in the future -- than they said that the quests were not giving the correct xp and would be corrected in the up coming patch -- but in the patch they never even tried to correct the broken quests but addressed the mob xp -- but that did not take and they are going to try to fix that soon -- You cannot make this crap up --how can we ever believe they will correct anything -- they just don't seem to give a crap what we say or think or how many player will quit this game did I miss anything ??
    Options
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure what is happening back there behind the curtain, but it is pretty clear that whatever it is, it needs to be fixed.

The Wizard. He got drunk and peed on the wires during patch. Now they have to clean up his mess.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Options
  • Grymdael
    Grymdael
    Soul Shriven
    It seems, sorry if this is unrelated, that this also affects experience and levelling with VR ranks also.

If so, this is a cause of both confusion and frustration for me and no doubt other players.

Since 1.5.2, I've been levelling VR1 character and the transition level up to VR2 went smoothly.

Point gain while at VR2 has likewise gone smoothly.

However since 1.5.3 was applied and partially effective, I levelled to VR3, or would have.

Now with each kill or hand in, I get the message Veteran rank level up, the point bar and rank updates, then drops back to a "full"points bar, and my rank back to VR2.

The person I was levelling with at the time experienced the exact same problem.

It's also been put to me by another player, (same guild), that any points gained will be 'lost' when an effective patch has been applied.

Until then, a working patch / fix is applied, an excercise in futility to continue playing, this particular character.
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What sort of guarantees do we have that what happened today won't happen again on Thursday? If ZOS already has processes in place, why did they fail today and why should we believe they will work on Thursday?

We should have known something was up with the patch when the server was down longer for this patch than it was for last week's update. Even worse was the fact that ZOS was less than forthcoming about the patch's failure. They didn't own up to anything being wrong until the player base revolted and rejected their pathetic incompetence today. I think they knew by 8:00am or 9:00am there were some serious problems with this patch; but they didn't say a word until the afternoon. It certainly makes you question their player relations.
    Options
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what is happening back there behind the curtain, but it is pretty clear that whatever it is, it needs to be fixed.

I'll get you my pretty and your little man behind the curtain revealing dog too! Mwhahahaha...
    Rekward wrote: »
    Is anyone having loggin issues after todays patch ?! Cause i sure can't loggin :(
    Been trying since the past 8 hours :'(
    Tried contacting customer care but no response from them yet.

ZoS please halp !!

Disable your addons til you find the culprit...
    Djeriko wrote: »
    Yeah this was another disappointment. Almost as disappointing as how we were promised armor dyes and someone neglected to remind everyone there that SHIELDS were armor types. Yep that's right. Me again. Talking about SHIELD DYES. Get used to it until the dyes are implemented for my tanks.

Coming from DAoC, I'd actually prefer it if our shields would display the same Code of Arms as our Tabbards!
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on November 11, 2014 4:39AM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
    Options
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll get you my pretty and your little man behind the curtain revealing dog too! Mwhahahaha...
    Is anyone having loggin issues after todays patch ?! Cause i sure can't loggin :(
    Been trying since the past 8 hours :'(
    Tried contacting customer care but no response from them yet.

ZoS please halp !!

Disable your addons til you find the culprit...
    Djeriko wrote: »

Coming from DAoC, I'd actually prefer it if our shields would display the same Code of Arms as our Tabbards!

Its not a problem with addons. I am probably stuck in Limbo since i logged off while inside the DSA.

But does that mean I have to wait until thrusday to be able to play ?

Edited by Ara_Valleria on November 11, 2014 5:17AM
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
    Options
  • Gojak
    Gojak
    ✭✭✭
    So were the vet XP fixes left out? Should I bother leveling my vet character until the next patch and just play an alt?
    Options
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First the EU server lockout on Sunday and now this?

I grow weary of your games Zos! :/

However, the response to this is greatly appreciated.
    Edited by Maotti on November 11, 2014 7:19AM
    PC EU
    Options
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not a problem with addons. I am probably stuck in Limbo since i logged off while inside the DSA.

Well your post in this thread didn't mention that you logged out inside an instanced dungeon. My response was merely what I had to do to fix my log in issues this morning. Still, after reading your response in the other thread, I see you can log into alts so it's the reverse of what I dealt with anyway. I could log into my main but not any of my alts because my main had the offending add on disabled and my low level mule alts did not.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
    Options
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JessieColt wrote: »
    This is a joke right ? This should be hotfixed immediately , even if it means people working overnight (yes I know, a concept totally alien to ZOS.)
    3 more days, lol seriously..this company....leaves me speechless.

Soooo..I expect that these 3 more days PAYING CUSTOMERS have to wait for this fix will be added free of charge to player's accounts ? Yes I know it should be a free month of game time for all subscribers for the crap that we've been given recently, but 3 days would be a decent goodwill gesture.

LMAO!!

http://www.zenimax.com/legal_terms

6. Availability of Services and Content; Game Maintenance, Patches, Updates; Termination of Services
    ZeniMax may patch, update, or modify at any time with or without notice to You. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ZeniMax has no obligation to make available any patches, updates or modifications or correct any errors or defects in the Services. ZeniMax makes no guarantees about the persistence or availability of any user names or other personas at any time and assumes no liability for lost or deleted Account data. Except as prohibited by applicable law, You agree that ZeniMax will not be liable for any interruption of the Services, delay or failure to perform, any loss of Content (including, but not limited to, User-Generated Content and Downloadable Content), and/or Account data (including, but not limited to, Character data) resulting from any causes whatsoever. ZeniMax reserves the right to offer new Services, change and/or discontinue certain Services at any time in its sole discretion.

11. Disclaimer of Warranty
    TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ZENIMAX DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES TO YOU REGARDING ANY SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF A SERVICE. EACH SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.

Make note of that last part.

But this trumps anything in Zeni's TOS:
    • Except as prohibited by applicable law
    • TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW

In other words, ZOS cannot take away any of your legal rights, which you still retain. These types of TOS are designed to make people *think* they don't have any rights. They are banking on the fact that 99.9% of people have no idea of what the applicable law is and cannot be bothered to find out.

So eventually, people will unsub if they aren't satisfied, but they tend not to seek compensation for any breaches.

Edited by Blud on November 11, 2014 6:13AM
    Options
  • zbtiqua
    zbtiqua
    ✭✭✭
    We know that many of you are frustrated by the situation involving patch 1.5.3 today and are wondering what happened. We’d like to explain.

Every new fix, feature and improvement in an Update or incremental patch runs through a several stages from development to live. They start in small development environments and go through several staging and verification servers where they are gathered and readied for release to the live servers.

During the last step in the process, today’s patch encountered a problem where it unintentionally reverted back to a “last known good” version instead of proceeding with today’s patch. We’ve since fixed that issue, but it resulted in a slightly older version of the patch going live, which didn’t contain many of the fixes listed in the patch note.

While this is disappointing and frustrating for those of you waiting for particular fixes (e.g. for Alchemy writs or the Undaunted reputation) and also frustrating for us, the good news is that those fixes aren’t lost. We’ll get them patched as soon as humanly possible.

We will patch the verified 1.5.3 content to the European megaserver during tonight’s maintenance window, and are aiming to bring the missing changes to both megaservers during the maintenance windows on Thursday morning for North America and Thursday night for Europe.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and frustration the issues with 1.5.3 have caused, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

I think we all appreciate the information Kai, so thank you for that. It shows that you all understand the importance of these kind of things to the player community. And of course, communicating the company's dedication to maintaining that trust is critical to the long-time survival of the product.
    Officer of Da Funk (EP NA)
    DSA Vet Fastest Time NA (83 mins)
    World 1st AA HM
    World 3rd Hel Ra HM
    Options
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    Prior to this mornings 1.5.3 patch I had completed 60% of the required 1,432,550 veteran experience points needed for the next level. Now it shows I have only completed 21% of 4,000,000 XP required. So all of sudden total Veteran experience points needed jumped from 1,432,550 to 4,000,000.

I quote your comment from update 1.5.2: "It takes 1,432,550 Experience Points to gain a Veteran Rank. We expect this to reduce the amount of time it takes to gain a Veteran Rank"
    ZOS get your house in order. Enough is enough of your INCOMPETENCE and constantly created issues and bugs that players have to deal with.

This same thing happened to me, I was 60%-something away from VR14 last night and this morning I am like 80% away. Thought I was just remembering wrong...
    Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RSram wrote: »
    OK, I can wait, but what about the VR players complaining about not gaining the correct XP for various achievements in the game like quests in the VR zones.

Maybe I missed something here, but I didn't see any mention of this VR XP in the patch notes, with the exception of monsters. but I remember that the staff posted a message that this would be fixed.

I stopped using my VR character because of this, and I'm not about to waste my time playing my VR character if this issue isn't fixed.

Basically they mean to say:

"Questing and general XP gain is still mucked up....but you can grind, so hey that's something....right? Guys? Hey, where's everybody going?"
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are there anything you're going to do besides apologies and fixes?
    Options
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course, communicating the company's dedication to maintaining that trust is critical to the long-time survival of the product.
    Even more important is actually maintaining the trust, not just communicating about their intent of doing it. They certainly lost mine quite some time ago.
    Options
  • Srau
    Srau
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah thank you for the patch and for the change from 1.4 millions to 4 millions exp per VR ... thank you again.
    Oh btw i unsubbed, must've been a bug in my own QA process.
    Options
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Srau wrote: »
    Yeah thank you for the patch and for the change from 1.4 millions to 4 millions exp per VR ... thank you again.
    Someone wrote it earlier that the 4 million XP is an addon bug. But can I have your stuff anyway?
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
    Options
  • seanvwolf
    seanvwolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Srau wrote: »

That was an addon error @Srau‌ .
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    git checkout develop
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We know that many of you are frustrated by the situation involving patch 1.5.3 today and are wondering what happened. We’d like to explain.

Every new fix, feature and improvement in an Update or incremental patch runs through a several stages from development to live. They start in small development environments and go through several staging and verification servers where they are gathered and readied for release to the live servers.

During the last step in the process, today’s patch encountered a problem where it unintentionally reverted back to a “last known good” version instead of proceeding with today’s patch. We’ve since fixed that issue, but it resulted in a slightly older version of the patch going live, which didn’t contain many of the fixes listed in the patch note.

While this is disappointing and frustrating for those of you waiting for particular fixes (e.g. for Alchemy writs or the Undaunted reputation) and also frustrating for us, the good news is that those fixes aren’t lost. We’ll get them patched as soon as humanly possible.

We will patch the verified 1.5.3 content to the European megaserver during tonight’s maintenance window, and are aiming to bring the missing changes to both megaservers during the maintenance windows on Thursday morning for North America and Thursday night for Europe.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and frustration the issues with 1.5.3 have caused, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

@ZOS_Kaischober

Don't worry Kai, everyone with a bit of "RL experience" will understand that you guys are just human and will therefore understand that bugs can happen.

Ignore the haters ;)

Edited by Audigy on November 11, 2014 8:46AM
    Options
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, that's the excuse your gonna fly with?

Let me just get into a fresh nappy and make a bottle of milk, cos you obviously must think we all have the intelligence of a 1 year old if you think were gonna buy that croc of ****. :#
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
    Options