Maintenance for the week of October 3:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 5 Testing Suggestions and Feedback Wanted
Since Update 5 is so large, we'd like to offer you a bit of direction as to what we suggest you test, in addition to specific feedback that would help our team.TESTING SUGGESTIONS
FEEDBACK WANTEDVeteran City of Ash
- Play through Veteran City of Ash using the appropriately named template, or your max-level North American megaserver character. Let us know if you plan to livestream your run so we can watch!
- Check out the new facial animations, and use /bug in-game to record any desyncs with the audio and mouth movements, or any missing animations.
- Please be sure to include the NPC’s name, location, and line when submitting a /bug.
- Acquire 10 dwemer scrap metal items, and refine the ingredients.
- Go through the crafting tutorial with a new character, or skip the tutorial and get certification with a character that already has experience.
- If you have a character that’s well-versed in crafting, check out the new crafting writs and survey reports.
- Explore the larger delves in Alik’r, Eastmarch, and Malabal Tor.
- Use a template to create a stamina-build character (or use an existing North American megaserver character if you have one!) and experiment with the improvements made to stamina abilities.
- Use any template to create a character that can transform into a werewolf, and try out the improvements to those abilities.
- Turn on chat bubbles in the Settings menu, and let us know what you think!
- Create a Veteran Rank 12 character using a template, and play through normally to test the changes made to how you receive XP as a Veteran Rank character.
- Use the Looking for Group tool to create a group both inside and outside of a dungeon, and make sure everyone is within 5 levels of each other.
- Try running through God of Schemes, even if you’ve done it before! We’ve recently fixed some issues so it’s not as frustrating to complete, and we’d like to hear your experience with it since the changes have been made.
- Create a level 45 character using the template “Undaunted”, and open the mail that directs to you the Undaunted Enclave to begin investigating Pledges.
- How does the overall difficulty of this dungeon feel compared to other Veteran dungeons?
- Were you pleased with the loot and rewards you received? If not, please explain what you’d like to see instead.
- Were the dropped items something you’d actually want to equip?
- Did you run into any exploits or major issues?
- If you were able to collect 10 dwemer scrap metal items, how did the frequency of the drops feel? Did it feel like they were too rare, not rare enough, or just right?
- Did the entire process of getting 10 drops and refining them feel too tedious or difficult?
- How did the tutorial feel? Was it easy to follow?
- Were you able to find and complete the certifications with ease? Did you find anything confusing or problematic with them?
- What did you think about the writs? Did everything make sense? Was it fun?
- What did you think about the survey reports?
- Did you feel the frequency in receiving the survey reports was adequate?
- Were you able to easily locate the cache of harvest nodes? Did it feel like a significant payload of resources when you did?
Itemization & Gameplay
- Do the updated delves feel more unique? Do you feel they’re large enough for a group of players?
- Are you happy with the itemization changes in dungeons and Trials?
- Are you happy with the changes to the items you receive in Dragonstar Arena?
- Do stamina abilities feel more useful now?
- Do any stamina abilities feel too powerful, or not powerful enough?
- How do the new werewolf improvements feel?
- Does the werewolf feel worthwhile and fun with the new improvements?
- How does the speed feel for gaining ranks?
- Is there anywhere you played that did not give XP, or that gave too much XP?
- How did the new Undaunted Pledges feel overall? Was it fun?
- If you ran through with a group, did everyone receive the same credit while working together?
- If you received a key, were you happy with your reward? Was it easy to understand how to use the key?