The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Congratulations AD on win on Thornblade [NA]

• ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    Grats on the nightcap. 100% skill.
    R.I.P. Million Reasons to Bomb, he triggered ZOS

Characters:
    Million Reasons to Rename - AD Magicka Nightblade
    Lúcio C - AD Stamina Sorcerer
    slaughterfishlivesmatter - AD Stamina Nightblade
    Million Reasons to Rake - DC Stamina Sorcerer
    Shadopandauin - EP Magicka DK
    Million Reasons to Lag - EP Magicka Sorcerer
    Options
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tl;dr - DC makes troll congratulations thread to make fun of EP getting last, so EP makes troll congratulations thread to make fun of AD getting first. EP continues to cry and complain for days straight, like they do at the end of every campaign.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
    Options
  • Mahogany
    Mahogany
    ✭✭✭
    These forums are a joke. Nothing but flaming, complaining, and pointless bickering.
    Options
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭

Our kindness is our downfall. If we'd stepped on DC's neck hard then, and taken everything from them every time we could, DC wouldn't even be close.

youre so delusional agrippa, lol. its kind of sad how you have to rationalize getting last. you guys cant take a buff server for a reason, you guys are the worst of the factions
    Edited by Nala_ on October 3, 2014 7:25PM
    Options
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are they supposed to do if no one is on?

I assure you any alliance who has a big force during off hours will take full advantage and cap everything they can. Why not? It's a war.

Also, everyone needs to stop complaining about getting teamed up on. Take it as a challenge and have fun being the underdog.

Some of you take this stuff way too seriously.

Congratulations AD on your win. All is fair in love and war.

No, it's a video game.

Yeah, it's a video game based on a three way war. Anything that is permissible can and will happen.

EP needs to have more babies is your solution then?

Your line of reasoning is absurd. This is not a war, or even real.

Options
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    let me tell you why EP lost and AD won.

because we DC wanted them to.

we DC control the entire battlefield. if we dont like EP today, we push then all the way to their gate, if we dont like AD we do the same to them.

luckily for AD in past 5 days something interesting happened. got reports from DC group leaders that some EP leader (name and shame policy) was trying to strike a deal with DC to gank AD.

Us on a personal level, we dont care for deals, we go where the swords at. but some weak minded DC struck a deal with him and pleaded to us to give EP their scrolls back. 10 min later i spot that EP leader at warden. want to take a guess what we did? ya we pushed them back to their gate and it seemed like we are allied with AD in fact we are not, we just dont like idiots who think they can manipulate the noobs in our faction :(

same thing happened yesterday, dc pugs agreed to let him have his precious scroll back from AD after he pleaded with them, 10 mins later he is trying to attack warden with his weak zerg, guess what did we do again? ya we left AD scrolls where they were and shifted to arrius and farmed them for some time.

morale of the story to EP and AD, we DC might not care about winning the campaign as much as farming your delicious booty. but we dont like anyone who try to be smart and attempt to back cap us. we will come for you, and we will make you lose the campaign.

so play smart and get farmed by DC quietly while fighting among each others trying to win the campaign

Said EP leader truly had his hopes and dreams frozen and shattered after EP squandered a massive lead only to lose. I think he should just let it go already.

Lol. Yeah I was told to help EP. Nope. I disbanded and went hunting EP around warden, ales and elsewhere.

Options
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

we DC control the entire battlefield. if we dont like EP today, we push then all the way to their gate, if we dont like AD we do the same to them.

luckily for AD in past 5 days something interesting happened. got reports from DC group leaders that some EP leader (name and shame policy) was trying to strike a deal with DC to gank AD.

Us on a personal level, we dont care for deals, we go where the swords at. but some weak minded DC struck a deal with him and pleaded to us to give EP their scrolls back. 10 min later i spot that EP leader at warden. want to take a guess what we did? ya we pushed them back to their gate and it seemed like we are allied with AD in fact we are not, we just dont like idiots who think they can manipulate the noobs in our faction :(

same thing happened yesterday, dc pugs agreed to let him have his precious scroll back from AD after he pleaded with them, 10 mins later he is trying to attack warden with his weak zerg, guess what did we do again? ya we left AD scrolls where they were and shifted to arrius and farmed them for some time.

morale of the story to EP and AD, we DC might not care about winning the campaign as much as farming your delicious booty. but we dont like anyone who try to be smart and attempt to back cap us. we will come for you, and we will make you lose the campaign.

so play smart and get farmed by DC quietly while fighting among each others trying to win the campaign

Said EP leader truly had his hopes and dreams frozen and shattered after EP squandered a massive lead only to lose. I think he should just let it go already.

Sore winning. Unbecoming.

Shall we discuss the weeks of welfare points DC received while they were flattening Chillrend?

Where EP expressly would leave the DC home keeps alone even when they were 1 bar of pop to keep DC from leaving the campaign completely?

Our kindness is our downfall. If we'd stepped on DC's neck hard then, and taken everything from them every time we could, DC wouldn't even be close.

I allowed my friendship with Bitaken and respect for EHJ (and amusement with Braidas's general braggadocio) to sway my decisions too much. I then influenced other guild leaders on their behalf.

We took the loss because we were good sports about things. Please remember those weeks when DC couldn't muster 2 bars and how we kept focused on AD that whole time instead of making it so the DC pugs couldn't leave their gates.
    Funny, I never recall asking for handouts. I also don't remember getting anything give to me by EP. If it happened, it was in Ep's self interest, not pity for DC, lol.
    Options
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frozn messages AD and pleads them to attack DC so that EP can get second. Sorry Frozn, gunna have to deal with 3rd again :(
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
    Options
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

too bad YOU DC haven't wanted to actually win one of these campaigns for YOURSELF...yet..LMAO
    Options
  • spartanofdarkness
    spartanofdarkness
    Soul Shriven
    So why don't people during North America off hours want to play EP or DC? That's what I don't get. There is a lot of conversation about how both EP and DC lose when North America goes to bed, but I don't get how entire continents of players opt for AD. All factions have the same abilities, seems odd that one faction can rule Thorn when North America goes to bed. Maybe all NA guilds should go EP or DC and see what happens.
    Options
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mahogany wrote: »
    These forums are a joke. Nothing but flaming, complaining, and pointless bickering.

That's why they are entertaining. ARE YOU NOT...ENTERTAINED?

Options
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭

Columba wrote: »

Sore winning. Unbecoming.

Shall we discuss the weeks of welfare points DC received while they were flattening Chillrend?

Where EP expressly would leave the DC home keeps alone even when they were 1 bar of pop to keep DC from leaving the campaign completely?

I allowed my friendship with Bitaken and respect for EHJ (and amusement with Braidas's general braggadocio) to sway my decisions too much. I then influenced other guild leaders on their behalf.

We took the loss because we were good sports about things. Please remember those weeks when DC couldn't muster 2 bars and how we kept focused on AD that whole time instead of making it so the DC pugs couldn't leave their gates.
    Funny, I never recall asking for handouts. I also don't remember getting anything give to me by EP. If it happened, it was in Ep's self interest, not pity for DC, lol.

agrippa is master of excuses and is self-deceptive, but i guess if he wasnt he would have rage uninstalled the game by now after getting stomped so many times, so overall its a good thing
    Options
  • Zintair
    Zintair
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats AD, many an NPC and door frame have been shamed in this victory.
    Vokundein
    Zintair aka Primetime - VR14 - Guild Leader and PvP Dept Leader

www.Legend-Gaming.net
    Options
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bramir wrote: »

I assure you any alliance who has a big force during off hours will take full advantage and cap everything they can. Why not? It's a war.

Also, everyone needs to stop complaining about getting teamed up on. Take it as a challenge and have fun being the underdog.

No, it's a video game.

Yeah, it's a video game based on a three way war. Anything that is permissible can and will happen.

What I'm saying is people need to stop crying about night capping or getting teamed up on. This isn't an instances battleground. It's a 24/7 (leave out downtime) war and people are free to play and do whatever they please at anytime of the day.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
    Options
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So until ZOS addresses population imbalances..travel to and crashes that return scrolls Grats AD on your next 8 wins! :dizzy_face:
    Edited by Tintinabula on October 3, 2014 7:51PM
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You people have got to stop making threads like this. It is completely idiotic and immature.

so AD won again, who cares?? its not that big of a deal. No logical person should care this much about it.

Not only that, but if your intention is to make the winners feel bad, you are failing. You are only making them feel more awesome, and are giving those people a reason to use "L2P" when you complain like this.

eventually, populations will be balanced. Once that happens, we will see which faction is truly dominant:)

so save the "I lost!!!!" threads, until then
    Options
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the most accurate depiction of what happened.

Everyone seems to hate EP, so DC prefers to see AD win. 2 > 1 (and in AD's case, with it's population being locked so much, even 1 > 1).

Still, I take my hat off to AD for a come from-behind win. There were some great nights of fighting... never a dull moment. Well done all.
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though only came back to this campaign in the last few days, it struck me has odd sometimes. When AD got bottle-necked in the south a few times by both red and blue. One would turn on another kept switching who would turned on who. Rdd would go after dragonclaw or blue would go after one of Red's home keeps.

So in the end don't think anyone was really working together fully, just taking advantage of how the map went till it became unfun or other people got their own ideas.

And congrats onc again to the ladies and other genders of AD.
    Edited by RedTalon on October 3, 2014 8:12PM
    Options
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I've just never understood why DC will accept both losing the campaign and being AD's little 8!+(# just so that EP won't win.
    Edited by david.haypreub18_ESO on October 3, 2014 8:37PM
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
    Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bitter is strong with this one....
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny how AD did everything wrong this time around but still won. Wonder how amazing AD is when EP starts praising them.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadowsan wrote: »
    Pat yourselves on the back and enjoy your rewards. We know you earned them.

Thanks.
    Options
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭

No, it's a video game.

What I'm saying is people need to stop crying about night capping or getting teamed up on. This isn't an instances battleground. It's a 24/7 (leave out downtime) war and people are free to play and do whatever they please at anytime of the day.

Sorry, but this is a competition, and as a competition, rules have to be developed to keep the playing field level. If ZOS wants to call it something other than a competition in order to avoid this difficult issue, they can kiss most of their remaining PvPers goodbye.

Nightcapping ruins competition by allowing one team to score points during halftime while the other teams are resting on the sidelines. It is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very simple. Fixing may not be easy or painless, but it must be fixed.
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No, it's a video game.

Sorry, but this is a competition, and as a competition, rules have to be developed to keep the playing field level. If ZOS wants to call it something other than a competition in order to avoid this difficult issue, they can kiss most of their remaining PvPers goodbye.

Nightcapping ruins competition by allowing one team to score points during halftime while the other teams are resting on the sidelines. It is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very simple. Fixing may not be easy or painless, but it must be fixed.

Either sliding scale population caps need to be implemented or --- more radically:

End the concept of the campaign duration. Remove the scoreboard completely. Give the leaderboards of each campaign a reward every 7 days and then reset the leaderboards to 0. The fun and fight of it should be motivation enough. It was for DAoC.

Imperial City acccess is also a good carrot to get people active.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
    Options
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭

No, it's a video game.

Either sliding scale population caps need to be implemented or --- more radically:

End the concept of the campaign duration. Remove the scoreboard completely. Give the leaderboards of each campaign a reward every 7 days and then reset the leaderboards to 0. The fun and fight of it should be motivation enough. It was for DAoC.

Imperial City acccess is also a good carrot to get people active.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not fair i always get last placeeeeeeeee, its not because were the worst faction i swear
    Options
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    One man's night-cap, is another man's day-cap.
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wha wha wha timezones.

But seriously. Faction transfers, yes please.

{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What I will remember NM and token pugs spawning on our camp wiping Hijinx at Warden, when we were sure it would have been Vokundein. The voices in NM's voice com universally questioned wtf you guys were doing there.

EG tries to go full 20/20 on Arrius or Kings once in a while for all kinds of reasons and I don't cry about it.

Now you're telling me that because EP went on Warden after trying to setup a "deal" with them is unacceptable and you're going to take it personnal ?

Scores were pretty close and I think that EP did what they could to win the campaign. It's not a bad move to team up against the winning team imo and will never be (with communication or not).

But we had to face the thruth yesterday, it wasn't a fight for first place anymore, it was for second place. This is why I think EP gave up after a while and went for DC instead.

Now if you guys wanna brag about how easy you pushed us all to our home keeps, try to do it again when you are getting sieged hardcore by AD at the same time.

Personally, I don't even remember the day I have seen 20/20 AD sieges on Glademist, Warden or Rayles.. if it ever happened lol

Edited by frozywozy on October 3, 2014 9:40PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was mathematically possible for either DC or EP to win. I'm not crying about it either; you do plenty of crying about many other things which either you, or someone in IR does plenty of. (I won't go into details because ZoS will probably ban me for repeated forum ToS violations. You tried to pin the blame on DC to incite AD too.)

Glademist doesn't get 20/20 because the siege occurs from the safety of the mine. 15-20 happens all the time on Warden, and sometimes on Rayles. I don't dictate what EG does. But every time NM comes after your sweet AP's it's because you or someone else provoke us.

I am entirely satisfied with AD winning and DC coming in second because it means you, and you in specific, get to settle for third place. Sorry bud. I guess you'll have to let it go.
    Edited by Aoe_Barbecue on October 3, 2014 10:07PM
    Options
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    What I will remember NM and token pugs spawning on our camp wiping Hijinx at Warden, when we were sure it would have been Vokundein. The voices in NM's voice com universally questioned wtf you guys were doing there.

EG tries to go full 20/20 on Arrius or Kings once in a while for all kinds of reasons and I don't cry about it.

Now you're telling me that because EP went on Warden after trying to setup a "deal" with them is unacceptable and you're going to take it personnal ?

Scores were pretty close and I think that EP did what they could to win the campaign. It's not a bad move to team up against the winning team imo and will never be (with communication or not).

But we had to face the thruth yesterday, it wasn't a fight for first place anymore, it was for second place. This is why I think EP gave up after a while and went for DC instead.

Now if you guys wanna brag about how easy you pushed us all to our home keeps, try to do it again when you are getting sieged hardcore by AD at the same time.

Personally, I don't even remember the day I have seen 20/20 AD sieges on Glademist, Warden or Rayles.. if it ever happened lol

get_well_soon_by_blandcorporatio-d2z3872.jpg
    Edited by Pixysticks on October 3, 2014 10:08PM
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
    Options