Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Congratulations AD on win on Thornblade [NA]

• Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD began the push back while the populations were all still locked. Defended 2 scrolls against 2 alliances and held. Was good fun last night =)
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG
    Options
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What are they supposed to do if no one is on?

I assure you any alliance who has a big force during off hours will take full advantage and cap everything they can. Why not? It's a war.

Also, everyone needs to stop complaining about getting teamed up on. Take it as a challenge and have fun being the underdog.

Some of you take this stuff way too seriously.

Congratulations AD on your win. All is fair in love and war.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I assure you any alliance who has a big force during off hours will take full advantage and cap everything they can. Why not? It's a war.

Also, everyone needs to stop complaining about getting teamed up on. Take it as a challenge and have fun being the underdog.

No, it's a video game.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
    Options
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got to see first hand that the purple alliance is a real thing and not a conspiracy.. /shrug
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got to see first hand that the purple alliance is a real thing and not a conspiracy.. /shrug

Yes, that explains why Arrius was blue for some time last night. And before that both Ash and Aleswell were red.

You've found us out.
    Options
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan
    ✭✭
    The whole concept of the game revolves around RvRvR. The main objective to winning should revolve around actual fighting other players. A simple but effective concept would be as follows:

Have a base stat for capturing a Scroll/Keep/Resource
    Say 200/75/15 (or whatever numbers work). This amount would only be received if the items are captured at full pop lock. Big rewards for big fights.

Base capture points on the difference between populations:
    DC has 800 vs 100 for AD and 100 for EP = DC captures a scroll but capture points are decreased due to large population. They would only get 40 points.

If however the lower pop captures the scroll during this imbalance they would get a bonus due to low population. (Say max 200% = 400 points) This way the main way to get points would be to, you know, actually participate in some RvRvR.

It would be a disincentive to come on when no one is on and capture 10 keeps with no opposition, 400 points. The other factions would then get them back at peak pops for 2000 points.

There still could be holding ticks as we have now but they should be a small part of the point capture. It is more impressive that the underdog takes things at low population vs large population over when one faction uses the system to win vs minimal opposition.
    Vokundein

Shadowsan - Oathsworn of Vokundein
    -
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Options
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    let me tell you why EP lost and AD won.

because we DC wanted them to.

we DC control the entire battlefield. if we dont like EP today, we push then all the way to their gate, if we dont like AD we do the same to them.

luckily for AD in past 5 days something interesting happened. got reports from DC group leaders that some EP leader (name and shame policy) was trying to strike a deal with DC to gank AD.

Us on a personal level, we dont care for deals, we go where the swords at. but some weak minded DC struck a deal with him and pleaded to us to give EP their scrolls back. 10 min later i spot that EP leader at warden. want to take a guess what we did? ya we pushed them back to their gate and it seemed like we are allied with AD in fact we are not, we just dont like idiots who think they can manipulate the noobs in our faction :(

same thing happened yesterday, dc pugs agreed to let him have his precious scroll back from AD after he pleaded with them, 10 mins later he is trying to attack warden with his weak zerg, guess what did we do again? ya we left AD scrolls where they were and shifted to arrius and farmed them for some time.

morale of the story to EP and AD, we DC might not care about winning the campaign as much as farming your delicious booty. but we dont like anyone who try to be smart and attempt to back cap us. we will come for you, and we will make you lose the campaign.

so play smart and get farmed by DC quietly while fighting among each others trying to win the campaign
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ Self-proclaimed Best Player in the game ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
    Options
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭

Yes, that explains why Arrius was blue for some time last night. And before that both Ash and Aleswell were red.

You've found us out.

Yeah not sure why they think there is a team purple. No Mercy took Arrius when EP tried to emperor push last night :o
    Edited by serenenightmare on October 3, 2014 5:39PM
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

we DC control the entire battlefield. if we dont like EP today, we push then all the way to their gate, if we dont like AD we do the same to them.

luckily for AD in past 5 days something interesting happened. got reports from DC group leaders that some EP leader (name and shame policy) was trying to strike a deal with DC to gank AD.

Us on a personal level, we dont care for deals, we go where the swords at. but some weak minded DC struck a deal with him and pleaded to us to give EP their scrolls back. 10 min later i spot that EP leader at warden. want to take a guess what we did? ya we pushed them back to their gate and it seemed like we are allied with AD in fact we are not, we just dont like idiots who think they can manipulate the noobs in our faction :(

same thing happened yesterday, dc pugs agreed to let him have his precious scroll back from AD after he pleaded with them, 10 mins later he is trying to attack warden with his weak zerg, guess what did we do again? ya we left AD scrolls where they were and shifted to arrius and farmed them for some time.

morale of the story to EP and AD, we DC might not care about winning the campaign as much as farming your delicious booty. but we dont like anyone who try to be smart and attempt to back cap us. we will come for you, and we will make you lose the campaign.

so play smart and get farmed by DC quietly while fighting among each others trying to win the campaign

Said EP leader truly had his hopes and dreams frozen and shattered after EP squandered a massive lead only to lose. I think he should just let it go already.
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Said EP leader truly had his hopes and dreams frozen and shattered after EP squandered a massive lead only to lose. I think he should just let it go already.

Sore winning. Unbecoming.

Shall we discuss the weeks of welfare points DC received while they were flattening Chillrend?

Where EP expressly would leave the DC home keeps alone even when they were 1 bar of pop to keep DC from leaving the campaign completely?

Our kindness is our downfall. If we'd stepped on DC's neck hard then, and taken everything from them every time we could, DC wouldn't even be close.

I allowed my friendship with Bitaken and respect for EHJ (and amusement with Braidas's general braggadocio) to sway my decisions too much. I then influenced other guild leaders on their behalf.

We took the loss because we were good sports about things. Please remember those weeks when DC couldn't muster 2 bars and how we kept focused on AD that whole time instead of making it so the DC pugs couldn't leave their gates.
    Options
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    War leaves broken, miserable people in its wake. Video games shouldn't.

Right, they leave behind butthurt and forum melts.
    Options
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Shall we discuss the weeks of welfare points DC received while they were flattening Chillrend?

Where EP expressly would leave the DC home keeps alone even when they were 1 bar of pop to keep DC from leaving the campaign completely?

Our kindness is our downfall. If we'd stepped on DC's neck hard then, and taken everything from them every time we could, DC wouldn't even be close.

I allowed my friendship with Bitaken and respect for EHJ (and amusement with Braidas's general braggadocio) to sway my decisions too much. I then influenced other guild leaders on their behalf.

We took the loss because we were good sports about things. Please remember those weeks when DC couldn't muster 2 bars and how we kept focused on AD that whole time instead of making it so the DC pugs couldn't leave their gates.

nothing against you, you are cool in my book

but during that time we were stomping the main campaign. if we really wanted chillrend then we could'v taken it anytime, hence now, hence bow of shadows before it

here is the difference, AD dont try to whisper DC leaders and try to strike deals with us then go around trying to backstab you 5 mins after you pleaded for a deal.

If EP attack us anywhere anyday i am fine with it, but dont go whispering noobs asking them to hand you free ***. once again not you aggripa, i am talking about some other guy

AD on the other hand never once I heard that they trying to struck a deal with exception of 1 time and we told them HELL NO

let it be known, DC dont like to make deals with either EP or AD. we simply dont give two [snip] about either faction. we want to farm your sweet booty. BUT if you try to get smart with us, we will come after you on a personal level.

you can say, we are the bullies of the modern mmo. if you want a Wedgie, come at us brahh

once again to be clear, this is not for you aggripa or your group ;)

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on October 3, 2014 7:33PM
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ Self-proclaimed Best Player in the game ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
    Options
  • ryanmjmcevoy_ESO
    ryanmjmcevoy_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    AD could have been knocked to 2nd definitely at one point last night. You guys had us back at our temples with both scroll temples open. DC failed to get the scroll out of the gate, and EP was busy capping another scroll. Once Faregyl got capped again by us (AD) and those scrolls got locked away...it may have taken a while but it looked like the other factions fell apart at that point. Every update I got from Thorn after that point was pretty much good news.
    Options
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must not know us lol. We run PRIMETIME exclusively. Moonlight is taken from the guild leaders name. Sorry I had to clarify that.

Never ran into you, sorry.

You are GM of an EP guild and an officer of an AD guild. I think its safe to say I am confident you and I have different views on bias and fairness.

Just like a certain sneaky someone who goes in every single major guild's TS no matter the alliance, then PvP's like crazy and we are supposed to believe there is no bleed-over....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

nothing against you, you are cool in my book

but during that time we were stomping the main campaign. if we really wanted chillrend then we could'v taken it anytime, hence now, hence bow of shadows before it

here is the difference, AD dont try to whisper DC leaders and try to strike deals with us then go around trying to backstab you 5 mins after you pleaded for a deal.

If EP attack us anywhere anyday i am fine with it, but dont go whispering noobs asking them to hand you free ***. once again not you aggripa, i am talking about some other guy

AD on the other hand never once I heard that they trying to struck a deal with exception of 1 time and we told them HELL NO

let it be known, DC dont like to make deals with either EP or AD. we simply dont give two fks about either faction. we want to farm your sweet booty. BUT if you try to get smart with us, we will come after you on a personal level.

you can say, we are the bullies of the modern mmo. if you want a Wedgie, come at us brahh

once again to be clear, this is not for you aggripa or your group ;)

Fair enough.

I will admit, I coordinated with Bitaken and EHJ a few times to dethrone AD early on. ZOS has admitted that's how they want the game to work, though, so I make no apologies for it.

There were even some epic double sided sieges of Faregyl.

Once EHJ largely retired from the game and NM and EG returned to Thornblade, that understanding was dead and buried. DC was no longer 2 bars in prime time and that wasn't necessary to maintain a healthy server.

TBH, I miss seeing Arkath and Bitaken and Princess Asgari.

They were nice folks, and are missed.
    Options
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP should not have lost to DC. The only reason why this happened was because all of EP was 100% focused on AD the last few days and let DC do whatever they wanted. So while EP was focused on AD's home keeps, DC could conquer the rest of the map and actually come out ahead of EP in points per hour.

Even last night, when EP was only a little ways behind DC, we focused on AD even though there was no chance of surpassing them.
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think you understand whom I am speaking of as well as I and NM do. Fork-tongued is a good way to put it.

I am not sure what Chillrend you are speaking of but it is not the Chillrend where DC, with NM at the helm was defending Ash to hold on to emperorship while AD swarmed it and EP and/or more AD was capturing our home keeps and going for scrolls, which we would later have to retake. EHJ had moved on the Thorn by this time. Hijinx, as you know, was there already. The rest of EP followed suit only contemporaneously as well as after Hova's reign of terror.

Your kindness is not your downfall. Your delusion is. EHJ was DC on Chillrend for a good while. Then NM came. Then for whatever reason EG came too. Then EHJ left. I never had beef with you Agrippa but this whole post is nonsense.

So you ignored the low-pop faction and went after the populated, threatening faction and you consider this some sort of kindness? (If it is Thornblade we are speaking of.) If you had crushed DC as you are putting it would have been at your own expense. Don't be foolish.

What I will remember NM and token pugs spawning on our camp wiping Hijinx at Warden, when we were sure it would have been Vokundein. The voices in NM's voice com universally questioned wtf you guys were doing there.
    Edited by Aoe_Barbecue on October 3, 2014 6:30PM
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AOE,

You are aware that EHJ spent a considerable amount of time on Thornblade after the first reset of it, correct?

They came for the same challenge that we originally came for -- a sea of AD that were whomping the server flat.
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember very well coordinating with Bitaken when NM came over to Chillrend. He was pretty happy about that at first. Bit and EHJ left shortly after that for reason I won't mention, but of which I am sure you are aware.

We came to Chillrend to push the EP to Thorn so that Oceanic AD would have someone to get in the way of their nightcapping. Unfortunately, the guild organizing them had a leadership switch to a different game as far as I am aware. We were pleasantly surprised that AD put up a fight on Chillrend and provided some excellent fights. We would have stayed for that; a second competitive campaign. But AD went back to Thornblade as well.
    Edited by Aoe_Barbecue on October 3, 2014 6:37PM
    Options
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No, it's a video game.

Yeah, it's a video game based on a three way war. Anything that is permissible can and will happen.

Edited by Sypher on October 3, 2014 7:17PM
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
    Options
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »
    Davadin wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Dawnbreaker 2.0 - EP did the nightcap thing
    Chillrend 1.0 - EP did the nightcap thing
    Chillrend 2.0 - both DC and EP did the nightcap thing

Don't tell me you don't know it's the same damn people doing the night caps? It's just that they change factions or level up alts? LOL

And wtf?
    Dc does not have a night crew. We have a day crew. You know, when U.S. people are awake. And most of our capping happens during the afternoon into primetime.

?

I'm talkin about AD.

Not DC.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I remember very well coordinating with Bitaken when NM came over to Chillrend. He was pretty happy about that at first. Bit and EHJ left shortly after that for reason I won't mention, but of which I am sure you are aware.

We came to Chillrend to push the EP to Thorn so that Oceanic AD would have someone to get in the way of their nightcapping. Unfortunately, the guild organizing them had a leadership switch to a different game as far as I am aware. We were pleasantly surprised that AD put up a fight on Chillrend and provided some excellent fights. We would have stayed for that; a second competitive campaign. But AD went back to Thornblade as well.

I'm aware.

The point I'm making is that there were a lot of points left in blue keeps when DC did not have the population to defend them. And they earned a lot of extra points for those scrolls/keeps due to the Low Population/Low Score stacking they saw at the beginning of the campaign.

It is my failure as one of the guild leads to not have taken advantage of that.

In that regard, EP coming in third is my fault as much as it is any other member of the faction.

I came with the goal of pulling them out of the gutter.

That failed utterly, in every respect.

It's a hard pill to swallow.

EDIT to add:

And I'm sure Hova's still angry with me over Dragonclaw yesterday. At the time we took it I had been doing the math. I figured if DC pulled a near +0 points for the rest of the night, we had a chance at 2nd.

So we took Dragon to deny DC points. We even stole some of the random resource nodes they had and wiped DC PuGs sieging AD keeps so they couldn't get their point generation back. It was a desperation move. When AD moved on Arrius and flipped it with about 50 or so players vs our 7 defenders and some random PuGs, we were essentially done for the campaign and out of the running.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on October 3, 2014 6:44PM
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm aware.

The point I'm making is that there were a lot of points left in blue keeps when DC did not have the population to defend them. And they earned a lot of extra points for those scrolls/keeps due to the Low Population/Low Score stacking they saw at the beginning of the campaign.

It is my failure as one of the guild leads to not have taken advantage of that.

In that regard, EP coming in third is my fault as much as it is any other member of the faction.

I came with the goal of pulling them out of the gutter.

That failed utterly, in every respect.

It's a hard pill to swallow.

You would have had to fight AD over DC's undermanned keeps and scrolls. DC might have come in third but EP still would have lost to AD imo.

EP might have come in second or possibly even first if Warden were not nearly capped, save a last minute NM intervention. This pissed a bit of us off and we threw any hope of a first place finish at the point to take Arrius and do a bit of farming. Even though it was Hijinx, we would have responded the same if it were Vokundein or IR as well. It was a silly move, hence my jab at a certain politicking EP guild officer.
    Edited by Aoe_Barbecue on October 3, 2014 6:47PM
    Options
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I played on Thorn while Hijinx was still on Chillrend, and even when you guys were poking around Haderus stirring up trouble. I feel I have a pretty good idea of the perspective of almost everyone commenting in this thread.

That said, I'd offer a different theory:

My belief is that EP's kindness wasn't their downfall, it was the fact that EP doesn't work together, in general. On top of this, not a single EP guild I can think of can stand up to a guild like NM, solo. A prime example of this dysfunction is what happened on Bow of Shadows. Multiple guilds reached out to multiple other EP guilds for help. With a few exceptions, established EP guilds didn't want to help. Then they cried when refugees from Bow showed up on their servers.

What EP needed to do to win, was to work together. Unfortunately, despite multiple guilds trying to form up and work together, several EP guilds simply did not want to work with the other guilds to get a cohesive, alliance-specific team together. There is coordination between some guilds, not all.

AD has more numbers period.
    DC had better active guild numbers AND they worked together.
    EP has....excuses for why they don't win.

Since Wabba 1.0 when EP won outright, and since DB/Chill when Hijinx and a few other guilds dominated, quite bluntly, lesser competition, what we've repeatedly seen is EP getting it's ass handed to them by better coordinated groups of DC/AD when EP doesn't work together.

Disclaimer: I play EP :(
    Options
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan
    ✭✭
    Lets face reality here. EP or even DC for that matter will never be able to win unless AD lets them. I accept that. Am I bitter about it. Sure. But with the current game mechanics and populations that we have, nothing will change this.

AD is nice enough to not crush us all for the first 21+ days. They know that if they get the 1.2 - 1.4K that they can get every night uncontested from the start. Some people will leave the campaign and go elsewhere. The first three weeks everyone has a great time. There are a ton of great battles and fights from all three sides. The last week of the campaign is a different story. The full scale nightcaps occur and AD pulls ahead, very easily.
    Edited by Shadowsan on October 3, 2014 6:57PM
    Vokundein

Shadowsan - Oathsworn of Vokundein
    -
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadowsan wrote: »
    Lets face reality here. EP or even DC for that matter will never be able to win unless AD lets them. I accept that. Am I bitter about it. Sure. But with the current game mechanics and populations that we have, nothing will change this.

Or after their numbers equalize around the clock for whatever reason. I remember very well seeing the Auriel's Bow and Hopesfire refugees on Wabbajack ;). For whatever reason, the Oceanic time zone preferred Yellow team. There's nothing wrong with that. I just wish that (a) Gondor's team didn't quit (b) more of our buddies down under would have considered blue team and red team.
    Edited by Aoe_Barbecue on October 3, 2014 7:02PM
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Or after their numbers equalize around the clock for whatever reason. I remember very well seeing the Auriel's Bow and Hopesfire refugees on Wabbajack ;). For whatever reason, the Oceanic time zone preferred Yellow team. There's nothing wrong with that. I just wish that (a) Gondor's crew didn't quit and (b) more of our buddies down under would have considered blue team and red team.

I think at this point it is pretty obvious the playerbase is not going to police itself. Time for ZOS to address it.

I, for one, am utterly exhausted of withstanding the onslaught when AD has equal population to both factions combined.
    Options
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭

Or after their numbers equalize around the clock for whatever reason. I remember very well seeing the Auriel's Bow and Hopesfire refugees on Wabbajack ;). For whatever reason, the Oceanic time zone preferred Yellow team. There's nothing wrong with that. I just wish that (a) Gondor's crew didn't quit and (b) more of our buddies down under would have considered blue team and red team.

I think at this point it is pretty obvious the playerbase is not going to police itself. Time for ZOS to address it.

I, for one, am utterly exhausted of withstanding the onslaught when AD has equal population to both factions combined.

you should also be mad that your group gets rolled by pugs 24-7.
    Edited by Nala_ on October 3, 2014 7:08PM
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Reddit guild, streamers, and Youtubers rolled AD. (Cue conspiracy theory!) This gave them popular appeal. I actually anticipated EP being overpopped due to Skyrim and Morrowind being so popular. But of course it's the Tamriel National Socialist Part ... *cough* Aldmeri Dominion that gets the numbers.
    Options
  • jace.tremblayb16_ESO
    jace.tremblayb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Man... so much finger pointing on this thread...

Look, I play on EP and I think the majority plays really well. I think there are a lot of great players on AD and DC that play really well and that's why we get into some great pvp action.

In all honesty, this whole 'night-cap' thing... I don't blame people who actually do it, because hell we probably all would given the opportunity. I blame poor Game Design for this kind of imbalance. It's like ZOS is saying: yes, you SHOULD stay up at all hours of the morning to ensure victory. That is completely ludicrous.

Second, if people want to AoE spam in large groups... then they should be allowed to do it. The problem is the damn server lags and again ZOS needs to fix this issue.

Personally due to these issues, I don't really feel that we lost legitimately. It just feels like: well there was not much we can do at this point.

Options