Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Collectible Achievement Guide (Spoiler Alert)

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tarikko wrote: »
    Those Gargoyles in Craglorn got 15k HP

Gonna be a looooong grind it seems :pensive:

You might want to go back to Bangorai, Gargoyles will be a little weaker there. That is a valid drop spot for stony heart, it's been cited many times in this thread.

Too bad you're AD, it would be a lot easier to tackle these as a team, and I need Stony Heart as well, but I'm DC :(.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Tarikko
    Tarikko
    ✭✭
    Update:

Just dropped for me after less than an hour grind in Lost City Of Notatumbo..

Cheers all :)

Next one now!
  • Muadyb
    Muadyb
    ✭✭✭
    Update:

Just dropped for me after less than an hour grind in Lost City Of Notatumbo..!

Nice :)

"Red Wind is always breezing upon you...waiting for the incoming sandstorm."
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have luck with farming alits or shalks on Khenarthis Roost?

I have been doing in for 12+ hours and nothing.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Muadyb
    Muadyb
    ✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »

Alit --->Try Grathwood ("Gray Mire" -South-) ((Wamasu in this area also are good spot for farming them))

Shalks ---> Try Stonefalls ("Sulfur Pools" -Middle-)

Both areas are my trophies drops (in DC point of view)
    Edited by Muadyb on March 3, 2015 8:14PM
    "Red Wind is always breezing upon you...waiting for the incoming sandstorm."
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Same here, farmed there forever and no trophy. In theory, this should be a good place to farm Alit. I got several other trophies on Khenarthis Roost.

However, I did get the Cruel Collar on the very first encounter with Craglorn jackals.

edit: I did get the Alit trophy on the Roost today, finally. So it is certainly a valid farming spot. It's a good location because there are at least three other trophies to farm there as well.
    Edited by Ourorboros on March 4, 2015 3:59PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra: Found some level 45 Ice Wraiths near the Tower of Lies in Coldharbour.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lunar Fang Docks in eastern Cyrodil for Werewolf's Cameo. Very fast respawn rate. Took less than an hour to get mine, but RNG varies :D. Watch out for enemy alliance and stay out of the water :).
    PC/NA/DC
  • Tarikko
    Tarikko
    ✭✭
    Guys anyone can suggest a good spot brimming with Nereids?

Shrine of Azura barely has like 8 with a slow respawn rate.

I wish i could try Greenshade, im an AD character and lev V14...
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guys anyone can suggest a good spot brimming with Nereids?

Shrine of Azura barely has like 8 with a slow respawn rate.

I wish i could try Greenshade, im an AD character and lev V14...

The lakes in Craglorn have a lot.
    PC/NA/DC
  • Tarikko
    Tarikko
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I might just move there.

Was actually thinking of a place where i can grind them faster.. but seems this is the best bet for now.

Cheers Ourorboros
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have a good location for Bull Netches that is not in the EP zones? :smiley:

Achievement hunter:

• Tarikko
    Tarikko
    ✭✭
    Brass Anklets was the fastest to get so far... less than 20 Nereids in Craglorn and there it was :)
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone have a good location for Bull Netches that is not in the EP zones? :smiley:

I think your only option is Cold Harbour. Not 100%, but I don't think they are in AD or DC anywhere.
    PC/NA/DC
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

I think your only option is Cold Harbour. Not 100%, but I don't think they are in AD or DC anywhere.

Pretty much, few of them around cold harbour and dropped for me there.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »

Pretty much, few of them around cold harbour and dropped for me there.

Must have been a pain to farm them if there are only few around.

Achievement hunter:

• BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone had luck with collectibles since 1.6? I have killed 1200-1300 trolls and no Troll Skull has dropped yet :neutral:

Achievement hunter:

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has anyone had luck with collectibles since 1.6? I have killed 1200-1300 trolls and no Troll Skull has dropped yet :neutral:

I've picked up several since 1.6. Been after that troll skull too, with no luck, though I haven't killed QUITE that many :) . But I got multiple chattering skulls in an hour. So they are dropping. Too bad, I already had the chattering skull.
    PC/NA/DC
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've picked up several since 1.6. Been after that troll skull too, with no luck, though I haven't killed QUITE that many :) . But I got multiple chattering skulls in an hour. So they are dropping. Too bad, I already had the chattering skull.

Confirmed after 3 whole champion levels + some more (=1400 trolls enlightened) it finally dropped.

Achievement hunter:

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Confirmed after 3 whole champion levels + some more (=1400 trolls enlightened) it finally dropped.
    Where?

PC/NA/DC
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Where?

You can fin trolls in the south parts of Eastmarch if you are EP.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »

Where?

You can fin trolls in the south parts of Eastmarch if you are EP.
    Why would I want to fin trolls? Is that a thing? Kidding aside.....
    No problem finding trolls. I hunt mine in Rift. Just want to know where @BlackEar got his drop.

PC/NA/DC
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine in Grahtwood. Very quick respawn. No downtime.

Achievement hunter:

• BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god.. I just got it AGAIN after the first troll in Direfrost Keep dropped it T_T.

Truly random.
    1400 kills in Grahtwood = 1 drop
    1 kill in Direfrost Keep = 1 drop.

Achievement hunter:

• BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just dropped shimmering alit bezoar after 30 minutes so that helps on the mood :smile:

Achievement hunter:

• broer
    broer
    ✭✭
    Lamia - Loriasel Shadowfen - 3 groups 4-6 lamia's with no down time. Got mine there.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got 3 drops in and around Eidolon Hollow.
    Orgims Nose Shackle
    Ectoplasmic Discharge from a ghost
    Banekin Horn
    Best location for Ogrim and Banekin I have seen for high level DC vets. Better than farming Cold Harbor, where there would have been little to no XP.
    PC/NA/DC
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see mount and pet drops off of very rare very random travelling mob spawns. Also more patrolling mobs please these static mobs are so last century.
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 3 drops in and around Eidolon Hollow.
    Orgims Nose Shackle
    Ectoplasmic Discharge from a ghost
    Banekin Horn
    Best location for Ogrim and Banekin I have seen for high level DC vets. Better than farming Cold Harbor, where there would have been little to no XP.

Hmm? Is it inside or the ruin itself where they are?

Also, Coldharbour is a no go for Orgrims isn't it? Only level 44 so they give no loot.

Achievement hunter:

• kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump, this list needs a LOT of fleshing out, still love the idea of very rare patting (hard to kill) spawns with a rare chance of dropping mounts and pets though :p