The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Collectible Achievement Guide (Spoiler Alert)

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The best link to caves I know of is up a couple of posts.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭

Calcified Cuttle - Transmuted Warrior, Kwama
    AD -
    DC -
    EP - *Vet. Fungal Grotto (Deshaan), SW of Senie (Stonefalls)
    Other -

Maybe Veteran Darkshide Caverns??? In deshaan Darkshide Caverns...
    Icebound Vertebra - Ice Wraiths
    AD -
    DC -
    EP - *Lion's Den [19] (The Rift)
    Other - Caves around Bruma (Cyrodiil)

Can't find any ice wraths in cyrodiil in caves around Bruma, only bandits in caves. But I see Ice Wraths in Eastmarch in west upper part of map.

Any updates to info about collectibles loot locations?
  • Maitencio
    Maitencio
    Hey OP, have a couple of insights here that might help. Before I do though I wanted to thank you for starting this. It was a huge help!

The absolute best place to farm Ogrims is in the Tower of Lies in Coldharbour, NOT the Everfull Flagon Wayshrine area. The respawn here is insane and there are TONS of them. If people are farming them just go into the cave or out the other end of the cave. Outside there are 13-ish.

The only problem is that these are level 44 mobs, meaning a VR isn't going to be able to use this spot. Really sucks. If this isn't a viable option use Deshaan.

For the Perfectly Balanced Gyro (Sphere collectible) use Klathzgar rather than Razak's Wheel. There are way more in there and the respawn is great. Don't run around the entire dungeon. The main entrance forks into three paths. Just run up and back down each of them and they'll respawn shortly after. There's roughly 16-ish along this path.

Edited by Maitencio on January 31, 2015 2:58AM
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Craglorn now has jackals in 1.6 patch. That means DC characters that were over-leveled for the Alik'r before collectibles were fixed now have an option to get the Cruel Collar without going through a backdoor of rolling an alt and swapping through the bank. The pack is just past the guild traders outside Belkarth.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice if there were added to all kinds of high-level mobs for opportunities to achieve veteran character.
    For example Bull Netch in this guide is given only in Bal Foyen for pact, but this type of mob in Coldharboure and not only there, do not think that in order to achieve the loot drops only in Bal Foyen.
  • Grapdjan
    Grapdjan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the zombie hand from df desert docks
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Craglorn now has jackals in 1.6 patch. That means DC characters that were over-leveled for the Alik'r before collectibles were fixed now have an option to get the Cruel Collar without going through a backdoor of rolling an alt and swapping through the bank. The pack is just past the guild traders outside Belkarth.

I can confirm that. I get Cruel Collar in Craglorn on PTS.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stangerfull I got the Ice Wraith collectible in the delve closest to Windhelm in Eastmarch.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stangerfull I got the Ice Wraith collectible in the delve closest to Windhelm in Eastmarch.

As an EP character, ice wraiths are a pain in the ass... No location in my level zone! (VR14)
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »

As an EP character, ice wraiths are a pain in the ass... No location in my level zone! (VR14)
    I think your only option for ice wraiths is in Cyrodil. You should do a ticket. I complained about jackals for DC alts, and they are added to Craglorn in 1.6.
    PC/NA/DC
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

I think your only option for ice wraiths is in Cyrodil. You should do a ticket. I complained about jackals for DC alts, and they are added to Craglorn in 1.6.

Yes, I will do that.

I have only found 4-5 Ice Wraiths in Cyrodiil scattered across the northern part. Not the way to go ;P
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

• Maitencio
    Maitencio
    Just found a great location for Ogres, probably even better than Sinji's Scarp in Stormhaven. Head to the AD zone Greenshade and find the solo dungeon Carec Dena. It's along the coastline, pretty far south. It has nothing but ogres and there's about 40 in here.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great tip, especially for us DC vets. Thanks!
    PC/NA/DC
  • Muadyb
    Muadyb
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Im DC Player.
    Just finished the Collectibles Achievements (except the Jackals - only after 1.6 patch in Craglorn).

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this guide.

Good Guide.

Happy Exp and Loot Hunt :D

"Red Wind is always breezing upon you...waiting for the incoming sandstorm."
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent 2 full levels grinding Kagouti in a dungeon on an alt, out leveled the mob, 4 stacks of hide and no collectible.

These achievements will be the death of me.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Sadist wrote: »
    I spent 2 full levels grinding Kagouti in a dungeon on an alt, out leveled the mob, 4 stacks of hide and no collectible.

4 stacks of hide seem fairly low considering you spent 2 whole levels. What was your level range?

Achievement hunter:

• The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Sadist wrote: »

4 stacks of hide seem fairly low considering you spent 2 whole levels. What was your level range?

Only level 20ish, the Kagouti in an EP Deshaan delve, did laps, destroyed some stuff and repeated. I'm currently grinding 10 Kagouti random spawns in Shadowfen on the same alt, so far 1 level has been gained and nothing.

I'm hoping to get two collectibles on him at the very least, but I seem to out-level things before I snag a drop.

Edit: took a break and killed like 30 bats, dropped a collectible. The RNG nature of this is frustrating, I remember spending over 19 hours farming harpies only to drop a feather from killing a random harpy outside of a dungeon.
    Edited by The_Sadist on February 13, 2015 12:49AM
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • kungmoo
    kungmoo
    ✭✭✭

if you are talking about The Chill Hollow, those are not ice wraiths, they are wisps.

went through the entire delve just now and didn't see a single ice wraith in there

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Edward W. Howe
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edit: took a break and killed like 30 bats, dropped a collectible. The RNG nature of this is frustrating, I remember spending over 19 hours farming harpies only to drop a feather from killing a random harpy outside of a dungeon.
    Truer words were never posted. About half my collectibles are drops during routine questing and exploration, after killing single mob. And I've spent hours farming various creatures with only a few drops. But I have also had a few drops after very little farming. RNG, she be a fickle (***) mistress. :'(
    Edited by Ourorboros on February 13, 2015 12:56AM
    PC/NA/DC
  • Maitencio
    Maitencio
    One of the collectibles I have left is the Bile Gilt that drops off of the bull Netch. I know there's still some confusion about whether Betty Netches drop this as well. So I asked CS about it and this is their response:

"This is Gamemaster Lyrum from The Elder Scrolls Online Team. I'm really sorry about all of the confusion here.

I did some digging, and from everything that I see it seems that only the bull netch drops the bile gilt. The bile gilt produces a potent venom, and only bull netches are venomous. Betty netches are not."

There you have it. The Bull Netch is the only kind of netch that drops the collectible. If you're farming them in Bal Foyen, you're going to have to kill both types of netch anyway because they share spawn points. If you only kill the bulls you're eventually going to be left with just bettys.

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maitencio wrote: »
    One of the collectibles I have left is the Bile Gilt that drops off of the bull Netch. I know there's still some confusion about whether Betty Netches drop this as well. So I asked CS about it and this is their response:

"This is Gamemaster Lyrum from The Elder Scrolls Online Team. I'm really sorry about all of the confusion here.

I did some digging, and from everything that I see it seems that only the bull netch drops the bile gilt. The bile gilt produces a potent venom, and only bull netches are venomous. Betty netches are not."

There you have it. The Bull Netch is the only kind of netch that drops the collectible. If you're farming them in Bal Foyen, you're going to have to kill both types of netch anyway because they share spawn points. If you only kill the bulls you're eventually going to be left with just bettys.

Thanks very much for the clarification. That's still on my list for farming.
    PC/NA/DC
  • kungmoo
    kungmoo
    ✭✭✭
    thank you all for your posts and info!

finally finished all of these achievements today!
    Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Edward W. Howe
  • WhiskyBob
    WhiskyBob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trolls - Newt Cave in Cyrodill.
    Seriously.
    It's awesome.
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhiskyBob wrote: »
    Trolls - Newt Cave in Cyrodill.
    Seriously.
    It's awesome.

Any other caves in Cyrodiil you can recommend for some collectibles? :smiley:

Achievement hunter:

• Muadyb
    Muadyb
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil Caves:

Bloodmayne --->Sprigan / Torchbug

Pothole --->Humans / Zombies

Nisin Cave --->Humans / Skeletal

Haynote Cave --->Humans / Skeletal

Breakneck Cave --->Humans / Spider

Serpent Hallow Cave --->Ogre / Bear

Lipsand Tarn --->Vampire

Underpall Cave --->Vampire

Echno Cave --->Zombie / Skeletal

Capstone Cave ---->Humans

Toadstoll Hollow --->Giant Bat / Spider

Red Ruby Cave --->Humans

Kingscreast Cavern --->Spider / Sprigan

Quickwater Cave --->Humans

Vahtacen --->Skeleton / Wraith (my place of drop, best spot to get "Wraith Shackle")

Muck Valley Cavern --->Kwarma

Cracked Woad Cave --->Humans

Newt Cave --->Troll
    Edited by Muadyb on February 23, 2015 5:46PM
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot @Muadyb

Achievement hunter:

• Tarikko
    Tarikko
    ✭✭
    Hi all,

I been working my way slowly through this achievement which is extremely frustrating..

Anyhow, im looking for a Stony Heart now.. and i've been farming Gargoyles in Bangkorai now for the past week and still nothing dropped..

I am AD and the mobs lev there is VR 10.

Just to make sure, do these gargoyles drop the collectible? I haven't tried the suggested areas in the thread thinking that All Gargoyles, regardless of area, should be able to drop that stony heart...

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
  • Muadyb
    Muadyb
    ✭✭✭
    Tarikko wrote: »

Just to make sure, do these gargoyles drop the collectible? I haven't tried the suggested areas in the thread thinking that All Gargoyles, regardless of area, should be able to drop that stony heart...

About the Stony Heart, the Gargoyles in Craglorn (Farm between H. R. Citadel / Tombs of the Na-Totambu) are the best spot.
    I got my Stony Heart this way.

Edited by Muadyb on March 1, 2015 6:13PM
  • Tarikko
    Tarikko
    ✭✭
    Thank you Mudayb, I will try this..

I am not sure the Gargoyles i been farming drop the collectible...

I got at least 8 epic drops so far and no "heart" yet..

I will move my farming to Craglorn tonight.

Cheers :)
  • Tarikko
    Tarikko
    ✭✭
    Those Gargoyles in Craglorn got 15k HP

Gonna be a looooong grind it seems :pensive:
    Edited by Tarikko on March 2, 2015 1:49PM