Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck on loading screen after logging in

• maxetro
    maxetro
    ✭✭✭
    One more ticket from me and one more answer about nothing from support.
    Hi Elias!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

I had read all your interactions and, it´s a fact that you have an issue. All my previous colleagues had apologized and, I am doing the same but, in the end of the day, that is not what would you like to know now.

You have been unable to play for 8 days and you would like to have this sort it out.

I am unable to provide you a time frame since that would be a promise and I do not want to fail you.

What I can do for you, is transfer your ticket to a dedicated team, where I will be explaining all you have been through and done in the last 8 days and, request them to do the best to assist you.

I know that my email does not say anything that you would like to read but, I can guarantee you that you are not being ignored and, that this ticket is going to be taken care of.

I just hope you can accept my offer for help. Have a nice day.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • jb.clamourb16_ESO
    Yes, they are "aware of this issue and work hard to fix it" if I read well, isn't it ?...
    Samwen, Sorcière Bosmer DC - Breynis, Templier Dunmer EP - Jo'Zin-Dar, Sorcier Khajiit AD
  • flowerz81
    flowerz81
    Soul Shriven
    maxetro wrote: »

What I can do for you, is transfer your ticket to a dedicated team

The Fantastic Four ?

Edited by flowerz81 on August 14, 2014 6:22PM
    GM pls delete me from that f***ing guilds i have joined!!!!!!
    Esperia Reborn - EU Server - Aldmeri Dominion
    Global ID: @flowerz81
  • Speth
    Speth
    ✭✭
    Yeah...... The maintenance didn't fix our issue.... AGAIN!!!
  • kirgan2000b16_ESO
    What did you expect? A miracle? They still have more important matters to attend to like no guts/rawmats dropping from critters etc. And since our problem is still not in the official bug report ....
    Edited by kirgan2000b16_ESO on August 15, 2014 3:43AM
    Unable to login due to guild-hotfix from 2014/08/07 - 2014/08/15 (solved by community fix)
  • Shivlar
    Shivlar
    ✭✭
    I am Having the exact same problem had one response which ill post below. The clincher for me was the fact that my son has an account in his own flat his account plays fine (hes recently just taken up eso and hasn't yet joined any guilds).His Hardware, Graphics etc is Geforce mine Ati. So whilst there i tried my account and low and behold stuck just after the character screen like everyone else. Here’s the reply to my support email, I have sent various emails subsequently to Customer support and have had no response. I very much appreciate Customer services is a thankless job but surely people not being able to access a service they are paying for is a top priority and should come with good communication and full transparency.(Support email below)

Hello!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Support Team.

I hope you are having a wonderful day so far, my name is Mike/GM Sarmale and I am here to save the day and solve all the issues.

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. Currently this is a known issue and the developers are hard at work to fix this as soon as possible!

In regards to the guild, we are currently trying to work with guild masters in order to fix this issue as quickly as possible.

The Elder Scrolls Online Support Team
    GM Sarmale
    The ultimate crab killer

That all sounds great mike can you now tell us all where your upto on the fix for this "Know Issue"

Shivlar

Main Post

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/125127/stuck-on-loading-screen-after-logging-in#latest
  • maxetro
    maxetro
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! I found solution! Not really me, but dude from deutsche thread with this issue. If you change language in launcher, you can log in and leave your guild. Game will not crash. Hope this will help you guys too.
    Edited by maxetro on August 15, 2014 10:46AM
  • ThunderCat
    ThunderCat
    ✭✭
    I'm downloading the German language right now. Fingers crossed.
    Sigma Draconis [EU][DC]
    Head of Trials
    ThunderCatVoB - V14 - Nord Templar Tank
    Benjamin Dover - V14 - Dunmer DK DPS / Tank
    William Shagwell - V14 - Altmer NB DPS
    AA: 8m 33s, HR: 9m 43s, SO: 72m 58s
  • Arioco396
    Arioco396
    ✭✭
    me too
  • Casperdybdalb16_ESO
    Casperdybdalb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yes! I found solution! Not really me, but dude from deutsche thread with this issue. If you change language in launcher, you can log in and leave your guild. Game will not crash. Hope this will help you guys too.

Its working...!! Bless you friend..!
  • jb.clamourb16_ESO
    Trying this too. Thanks Zenima... wait... oh no, right, Thanks @maxetro =)
    Samwen, Sorcière Bosmer DC - Breynis, Templier Dunmer EP - Jo'Zin-Dar, Sorcier Khajiit AD
  • Shivlar
    Shivlar
    ✭✭

Ive just downloaded the Geman version and im straight in. I am wondering though
    if i quit all my guilds and reload the English version will it work.
    Big props to you maxetro youve done more than support has good work.
  • kirgan2000b16_ESO
    Tried it and it worked :smiley:

Just before you download the german/french Client make a backup of your existing game and after you quit the guilds, exit game and delete german/french folder and rename your backup => one step and a lot of download spared^^
    Unable to login due to guild-hotfix from 2014/08/07 - 2014/08/15 (solved by community fix)
  • jb.clamourb16_ESO
    As everyone here have tried the german version, I'm trying the french one (as I'm french, I was playing in english, and will keep playing in english because translations sucks) and I will let you know if it work too (maybe it has nothing to do with the language but just with the action of changing it)

• Merlijntje
    Merlijntje
    Soul Shriven
    German language is working!!!! :D
    For people with guild login bug problem: download German language from launcher and remove yourself from the guild! :D
  • jb.clamourb16_ESO
    God bless the german people :D
  • neoalex
    neoalex
    Got the crash after pressing start even after the German Language :(
    Don't know what to do !
    I'm very frustrating
  • Merlijntje
    Merlijntje
    Soul Shriven
    @neoalex‌ do you have the guild bug? Or do you suffer from something else? This is only working with the guild bug. Login with German language and remove yourself from guild.
    For people with guild login bug problem: download German language from launcher and remove yourself from the guild! :D
  • Arioco396
    Arioco396
    ✭✭
    i change the language to gerrman...load a caracter but imposible to exit guilds. UNKNOWN ERROR !!! IN 3 SECONS...
    Edited by Arioco396 on August 15, 2014 12:56PM
  • jb.clamourb16_ESO
    Okay, I just change to french and it worked too, i've been able to log in, and leave my guild, now i'm switching back to english ('cause of bad translation). Thanks for this fix, and as I suspected it has nothing to do with the language you select but is just about switching language (for re-downloading stuff i guess).
  • neoalex
    neoalex
    It doesn't work in english, french or german for me :(
  • Exitstrategie
    Exitstrategie
    ✭✭✭
    nvm
    Edited by Exitstrategie on August 15, 2014 2:38PM
  • Arioco396
    Arioco396
    ✭✭
    work for me, but 3 seconds after crash the game in 3 languages: UNKNOW ERROR. CAN NOT LEAVE ANY GUILD.
    New computer I7 second generation...clean instalation. no firewalls. no antivir...
  • frethopper
    frethopper
    ✭✭✭
    Been waiting a few days to comment on this thread but didn't have forum access until now. I have this issue as well, been unable to access my main character since I first dyed my armour on Thursday 7th. Zenimax notified me by email today about this potential language change fix. I'm downloading the German files now.
  • frethopper
    frethopper
    ✭✭✭
    Sure enough I can log in with German language but trouble is I can't read German. Anyone tell me what I need to click to leave a guild?
  • kirgan2000b16_ESO
    @frethopper‌ G for guildscreen, select the guild, click on 2nd Icon, find your account, choose "Gilde verlassen" ... press E ... done
  • frethopper
    frethopper
    ✭✭✭
    Thankyou Kirgan, that worked nicely. Happily I can confirm that this fixes (I use this term quite loosely) the problem. Today I can log in with my main character again.
  • Zavana
    Zavana
    Soul Shriven
    Changeing game language doesn't work for me. Problem persists. Although I have objected, the ticket was closed. No further comment from customer service. Absolutely no communication, not even in the forums. The company shows no interest at all in me as a customer.

That's it, i'm done with ESO.
  • owewu
    owewu
    I have the same problem. Just wasted my weekend talking to eso support but still can't fix. I can load in my character in an other computer so it must be some problem associated with my PC. And it's not happening until days before so I wonder if it is some compatible issue between eso and operating system new updates. All methods are useless now and support staff just stopped replying. Totally frustrated.
  • jb.clamourb16_ESO
    @owewu & @Zavana : Can you post here your computer specs and the details about this bug ? When does-it crashes ? Do you get any crash report ? Error number ? Anything ? What changes on your pc recently ?
    Edited by jb.clamourb16_ESO on August 18, 2014 10:07AM