The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Patch v1.2.3 Known Issues

• Shadowhorn
    Shadowhorn
    ✭✭
    Also since I have never seen any word on the Achievement Tab with Collectibles - I would like to know whether it is implemented in game. Just a simple - yes or no, please.

Edit: Also does Maiq the Liar exist in Coldharbour? People are doubting his very existance there. A simple yes/no answer would be appreciated also.
    Edited by Shadowhorn on June 26, 2014 2:31PM
  • NerfEverything
    NerfEverything
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    [*] Honor the Dead: This ability is reportedly still broken.

Wow. If this is the "only returning magicka when your ally is below 50% health *after* the heal" bug, it might be the first time I have seen it acknowledged as a bug. I had begun to assume it was WAI but the tooltip was inaccurate. Would love for this to work like the tooltip says. We Templars are always running out of magicka and, while this is highly situational and not much help to dps/tank sustain, it is at least a little something in the way of resource management.

Thanks for the honesty. I don't need it hotfixed in the next 14 seconds, but it is just nice to know that Honor the Dead is broken. I really had no idea one one or the other for a while now.

Oh man this thing has been broken since beta.
  • Wolfaen
    Wolfaen
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

Three bugs that I would like to point out that should be addressed

[MAJOR] Silver Shards: Currently has 100% proc chance. One shooting vamps in Cyrodiil. This is ridiculous and should be addressed immediately. DO NOT let another one of these OP easily abused bugged skills sit on live for an extended period of time. This should be hot fixed by the end of the week.

Night's Silence Set: 3 piece passive 220% increased speed in stealth isn't working.

Weapon Swap breaks Stealth: When weapon swapping in stealth I become visible and have to wait 1-2 secs before returning to hidden state. Not fun when you utilize both bars to set up for fights.

I am hoping that yall have some sort of priority list going so that major issues like silver shards can get fixed sooner than later. It would be nice if you guys could put a "*" or some visual que next to the known issues that are top priority.

I appreciate that you guys are taking steps to be more transparent and are communicating with your customers more. Keep it up!
    Wolfaen Moltencloak | Imperial Dragon Knight
    Wolfaen Bloodcloak | Dark Elf Nightblade
    Wolfaen | High Elf Sorcerer
  • Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    ✭✭✭
    Hi i am grasshopper and i am a vet bug tester. (side note: *cricket*)

I actually saw the one shot thing and investigated it myself. It was just a series of going through all the damage buffs to see which was dealing more than necessary.

If you would like to get in contact with me though the forum messages, reddit(1000Bunnies ), or email (you have it xD) i could give you details on what i found.
    I would prefer you tell me where your messaging me though if you can.

Your local bug slaying bug,
    -Grasshopper
    Bug and Theorycrafter since beta.
  • Crowzer
    Crowzer
    ✭✭✭
    UI

The last achievement for skyshards is grey whereas I got all the skyshards on Tamriel as these screens show it:

2USIen7.jpg

XBiE9Qw.jpg
    Edited by Crowzer on June 26, 2014 3:09PM
  • NekOnOkO
    NekOnOkO
    ✭✭✭
    - FPS drops all across all zones and situations, it's not limited by a "certain RvR campaigns and large battles";
    - Pulsar health debuffs from different destruction staves is still stacking;
    (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/112159/impulse-exploit-zenimax-read#latest);
    - Some forms of CC are still unbreakable, volcanic rune being most annoying
    (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/113105/video-unbreakable-stun#latest);
    - Keep postern doors become unusable after repairing, siege equipment sometimes is unusable upon deployment;
    - Map is showing weather in Honduras instead of your and your raidmember locations;
    - "Endless combat" in Cyrodiil - you can't mount for like 3 minutes after killing the last enemy in sight;
    - Doors and walls repair kits still become unusable if you were in the process of repairing when the door\wall hit 100%;
    - Something else, need to test more today.
  • triggie
    triggie
    Soul Shriven
    "Of The Arena" 4 and 5 piece set bonus is not working since last month would appreciate if you can fix this

• woolybear
    woolybear
    Soul Shriven
    As always people fail to see the positive only the negative!
    Well done for keeping us posted!
  • rsiloliveiraub17_ESO
    FPS drop is a big issue not just in Cyrodiil, also in Craglorn. Please do not focus it only on PvP situations.
  • Anex
    Anex
    ✭✭✭
    While minor and slightly funny, I noticed this morning while streaming that mobs I was looting were called "Kreshweed". It happened every single time after I noticed it (I use "loot-all" option, so it wasn't noticeable till my inventory was full).10348796_691325347589540_669163921780830363_o.jpg
    Edited by Anex on June 26, 2014 3:02PM
    Assassination/ Dual Wield Specced Stamina-based Nightblade, because I like Hardmode apparently
    Twitter | Raptr | Twitch.TV
  • Halorin
    Halorin
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for communicating this list of current bugs, developers. Also, thanks to the folks who are giving them information to work with in a constructive way.

• hamon
    hamon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just edited the first post to reflect the recipe and motif hotfix that went live this evening. One down!

note that this is how to correctly communicate with us.. the list is pretty long and screams lack of testing. However that being said you have communicated well about the issues which is a refreshing change.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

my mouse buttons no longer work (Rat 7 Gamin Mouse)

90% of my addons dont work now

seems like every time you try and fix the game you just break it more im done with paying for a BETA! ZOS have destroyed this game and need to go back to square 1

Good Luck !
    Is it all your mouse buttons, or just the middle mouse button?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • NerfEverything
    NerfEverything
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    triggie wrote: »
    "Of The Arena" 4 and 5 piece set bonus is not working since last month would appreciate if you can fix this

How did you have an 8 trait crafted item last month?
  • Lyall84
    Lyall84
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if this is add-on related but I haven't been able to disable certain UI elements since the patch, for example quest tracker - when turned off in settings will disappear but will reappear shortly after.

Also with the DK chain pull I agree that it should work against enemies on keep walls - one of the main points of getting the extended chains morph is just that, keeps defenders on their toes; similar to the the extended dragon leap Ultimate.

Don't let the casuals and complainers get to you - seriously though who would report that as a bug?

The Dragon leaping to walls is kind of a bug in my opinion. Just to use NB as an example, i cannot use teleport strike to get up a wall, even when the target is in range. NB is suppose to be the sneaky ninja type class, if they cannot teleport up walls to enemies, DKs should not be able to fly up either.

So either DK dragon leaping to walls is a bug, or NB teleport strike not working is a bug.

How you want them to fix it is up to you.

Either way, 100% agree with the chains. The ability is kind of pointless for anything else other than yanking players off walls, it just should not work through grates or partially broken doors.
  • Lyall84
    Lyall84
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolfaen wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

[MAJOR] Silver Shards: Currently has 100% proc chance. One shooting vamps in Cyrodiil. This is ridiculous and should be addressed immediately. DO NOT let another one of these OP easily abused bugged skills sit on live for an extended period of time. This should be hot fixed by the end of the week.

Night's Silence Set: 3 piece passive 220% increased speed in stealth isn't working.

Weapon Swap breaks Stealth: When weapon swapping in stealth I become visible and have to wait 1-2 secs before returning to hidden state. Not fun when you utilize both bars to set up for fights.

I am hoping that yall have some sort of priority list going so that major issues like silver shards can get fixed sooner than later. It would be nice if you guys could put a "*" or some visual que next to the known issues that are top priority.

I appreciate that you guys are taking steps to be more transparent and are communicating with your customers more. Keep it up!

The weapon swapping thing only happens if you have a set weapon making or breaking the set bonus. Does not happen for non set weapons.
  • Lyall84
    Lyall84
    ✭✭✭✭
    triggie wrote: »

How did you have an 8 trait crafted item last month?

I started with CE, so have 8 trait Bows and Daggers, because i focused on them. Maybe not had them for a month, but a good 3 weeks at least.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfaen wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

I have a post here and a separate thread stating why you lose stealth when you swap weapons in stealth. Has to do with your set bonuses, and I did a lot of testing with many 6 and below trait sets.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on June 26, 2014 3:50PM
  • NerfEverything
    NerfEverything
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    It seems the PvP Daily Quests to Kill 20 of X Class is not updating it's counters correctly. At first I thought it was because I wasn't doing enough damage, then I thought it was because I wasn't getting the killing blow. But then I 1v1ed a nightblade and killed him. No one else was around and the quest kill counter still did not go up.

Other times I will get a kill credit without doing any damage, just healing groupmates, so the counter does go up on some kills but not all of them.

Anyone else noticing weird behavior with these quests?
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also an issue i've had in PVP. Hits against me aren't always registering in my UI, so it looks like I have full HP, then suddenly I am dead and the death recap shows the last 5 hits that hit me, and they aren't always = max HP so I got hit by a good amount of things while my HP bar never went down.
  • Mescalamba
    Mescalamba
    ✭✭✭
    That huge increase of HP regen overcharge was intended or bug?

I mean I like that ceiling for HP regen on my lvl 20 is 74 HP regen, Im just bit confused why is that. :D
    Proud owner of personal vampire and werewolf army (4 werewolves/4 vampires)..

I'm also using large doses of irony and sarcasm.

Plus Im mean person, cause I really dont have reason to like you. Or anyone.
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] Fiery Grip: Using this ability in Cyrodiil can pull enemies off keep walls.

Did you mean to say something like "It's a bug to be able to use this to pull enemies into areas they otherwise shouldn't be able to access (gates)"? We've always been able to pull people off of keep walls (and onto for that matter).

And this is a bug, obviously!
      Fix this asap ZO, please!
      • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
      • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
      • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
      • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
    • shawnpreub18_ESO1
      shawnpreub18_ESO1
      Soul Shriven
      The Compass breaks, very frequent cyrodiil (wabbajack) problem. Add it to your list please. You must know about this problem already, I can't believe you don't. It's a pretty big quality of life problem.
      Edited by shawnpreub18_ESO1 on June 26, 2014 4:17PM
    • necrolineage
      necrolineage
      ✭✭✭
      Divine Trait not working
    • SilverWF
      SilverWF
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Divine Trait not working
      Only words or you have some tests results?
      • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
      • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
      • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
      • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
    • Syzmicke
      Syzmicke
      ✭✭✭
      Stonefalls Quest

Protecting the Hall

This quest is stuck in a constant loop where you need to kill spiders and goblins so can not finish it to talk to Hrogar.
    • granty2008cyb16_ESO
      @ZOS_GinaBruno

my mouse buttons no longer work (Rat 7 Gamin Mouse)

90% of my addons dont work now

seems like every time you try and fix the game you just break it more im done with paying for a BETA! ZOS have destroyed this game and need to go back to square 1

Good Luck !
      Is it all your mouse buttons, or just the middle mouse button?

all mouse buttons that are set through mad cats profiler 6 buttons in total on mouse don't work now and only 10% of addons work now
      Meh!
    • Stonesthrow
      Stonesthrow
      ✭✭✭✭
      I have noticed that the rain follows you inside any building in a town now and lasts for a few seconds… raindrops bouncing on the floors and desks. Neat really, but probably not intended. And certainly not a big deal, just pointing it out.

As many have said here, thanks a ton for posting a list in a place where people can help aid you constructively (one would hope) while also seeing what you are and aren't aware of along with it's current status.

Side Note: Can everyone try and keep this thread going along a positive constructive route and post their rage quit threats, personal snipes and normal forum keyboard pounding spew elsewhere? :) Just this one thread…?
    • Omnevolus
      Omnevolus
      ✭✭✭
      Another quest issue that was mentioned in Auridon's zone chat more than 20 times in 15 mins by different players every time (no exaggeration) lastnight is that the bears that need to be weakened and leashed for the silent village (?) quest line are not targetable/attackable.

And I have to agree with many people here, very nice improvement to your public relations by being proactively communicative with the community about contentious issues.
      Edited by Omnevolus on June 26, 2014 4:46PM
    • Enderus
      Enderus
      ✭✭
      I said this in another post a few minutes ago, but I'd like to ask again here (to moderators/devs): Is there anything we can do to help your technical staff figure out what's causing some of these bugs beyond bug reporting? Any clues or information we could sniff out to make things a little easier?

Just thought I'd ask since I'm sure your coders are a little overwhelmed right now
      Edited by Enderus on June 26, 2014 4:54PM