The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Patch v1.2.3 Known Issues

• Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    A number of Add-Ons that were updated since the recent API change still show as Out-of-Date even with the updated Add-On installed and active.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Inzababa
    Inzababa
    ✭✭✭
    fps is better in large fights in Cyrodiil now

BUT

there frequently is a lot of lag
    Resistance is FUtilez
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.

Resistance is FUtilez
  • SFBryan18
    SFBryan18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the UI settings including turning off group member and follower indicators don't stay saved, as well as turning off the quest tracker and action bar.
    Edited by SFBryan18 on July 28, 2014 3:32AM
  • Moltier
    Moltier
    ✭✭
    "Switching to Cursor Mode: You can occasionally be forced into cursor mode when opening your map.

Its designed to work occasionally???
    Also, after closing the map, we cant use abilitys because of this (at least the 3rd bug that prevents this).
    Untill its actually fixed, we can manually turn cursor mode off if its binded.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moltier wrote: »
    "Switching to Cursor Mode: You can occasionally be forced into cursor mode when opening your map.

Its designed to work occasionally???.
    LOL, yeah, kind of a sad comment from ZOS there. :D

• _subjectnamehere_
    _subjectnamehere_
    ✭✭✭
    Moltier wrote: »

Its designed to work occasionally???

Very good point. The wording there is really not very reassuring.

Zenimax? Do you have any comments on the matter?

Haha...I chuckled....
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alchemy skill: Medicinal Use Skill

more people have tested this skill and nothing is getting better from it.

so we think its broken
  • poupouilleb16_ESO
    Hi,

For FPS issue I notice the following : when the game is set in full screen, if you alt-tab the game and start a browser it's quite slow. In fact , the overall display(rendering) of computer is slow. For example opening a new tab on a browser is slow ...

If I close the game, everything come back to normal.

Before the update, this issue does not happen.

My conf : core i5 + GTX 460 + 16 Gb RAM (all other games runs perfectly, I even launch 2 games at the same time :blush: )
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU server is having major lag spikes and kicking me out of the game 95% of all solo dungeons I have done today
  • VileIntent
    VileIntent
    ✭✭✭✭
    CURSED HERO ACHIEVEMENT
    This is actually a typo. You have to have 5 Daedroth ALIVE when you kill the High Lord to get the achievement. You can cleanse the curse.
    I have this achievement and was done with members of Entropy Rising.
    It is by far the most difficult veteran achievement you will face. Good luck.
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still actively investigating and testing fixes?
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    "
    Below is a list of known issues for patch v1.2.3. Many of these are directly from your feedback and reports in-game and here on the official forums. Others are things we were working on before patch v1.2.3 and will roll out a fix for soon.

Thank you for helping us to identify these issues so quickly. You will see a status below each issue. We’ll update this thread as we have more info on each.

ALLIANCE WAR

[*] FPS Drop Issue: There are reports of FPS drops in larger battles in select campaigns including Wabbajack.
    • STATUS: One fix pushed on 7/8, still actively investigating other causes
    "

We are still waiting.......
    Edited by Jaxsun on December 21, 2014 4:37PM