The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Was VR difficulty increase intended?

• born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭
    you really should quit while you are behind boris. Don't come here and talk down to people about things you don't know
  • boris3445
    boris3445
    boris3445 wrote: »
    Reenlister wrote: »
    yeah, your really kind of out of touch here Rip. In the Vet areas you cant just 'level up' and go back a little stronger like you can in the lower end ones. For example, once you break V3 you begin to need in the millions, that's MILLIONS of VP to advance. Its exactly 1382000 to go from V3 to V4. The VP have been increased, but from 42 to 106 in some cases requires a whole lot of killing.
    Plus you don't improve in the V areas, you don't get Stat points to add. Your skill lines yes, but no stat ones.
    So now your faced with mobs that are striking in the 1k+ area and now have been upped with there own HP also.
    So you take 3 mobs with an average of 3K hp who are hitting you and pulling down 1k on you, and your sitting at 2k you don't last long.
    Its not about grouping up, again, we in the V areas are real good at helping out each other, I have seen a lot more helping and such here than in all the areas leading to the vet ones..
    Its about the fact that now, something that was a real challenge is now beyond challenge level. Plus the V zones are not full, so finding someone to run with is not as simple as yelling out that you need help somewhere.

Thank u for patiently explaing rather than trying to argue, this shows a more clearer reason. May the 3 gods provide you help

Thanking, Ripjaw Striker
    Good lord. It really took all that to get this across to you?

Good lord, Obama screwed my brain! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Your reptilian friend, Ripjaw Striker
  • born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think boris is stoned.
  • boris3445
    boris3445
    you really should quit while you are behind boris. Don't come here and talk down to people about things you don't know

Don't just randomly start arguing :P
  • born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing random about it. You are saying that we should "stop giving administrators things to worry about" and telling us to deal with it when there is a clear issue with the game that we pay for.
  • boris3445
    boris3445
    Nothing random about it. You are saying that we should "stop giving administrators things to worry about" and telling us to deal with it when there is a clear issue with the game that we pay for.

Nah, I'm just saying that when life gives you Prof, 1 clear water, dragon thorns, and mountain flowers, that u make a potion out of it then sell it :)
  • Chrysolis
    Chrysolis
    ✭✭✭
    Boris, I can understand where you are coming from, although it is misinformed. People are pretty angry about the patch and defending it will make you a target - but, most of all, the threads in customer support are intended for developers and not flame wars. For this reason, while your opinion is no less valid, I don't think it belongs as a continuous voice of dissent among people with real complaints. If you have your own point to make, I would suggest you create your own thread about it.
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I won't mention names, but you guys really should learn to recognize when you are being trolled. Back on topic though, I must say there is simply nothing at all to support the claims that this was intentional other than silence. I would bet my left toe that it's a programming error and we will be getting an official response during business hours tomorrow.
  • born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭
    The issue isn't that he is defending it. The issue is he is defending it without having a clue what he is talking about.

His opinion is completely invalid in the matter he is talking about
    Edited by born2beagator on May 23, 2014 5:32AM
  • boris3445
    boris3445
    Chrysolis wrote: »
    Boris, I can understand where you are coming from, although it is misinformed. People are pretty angry about the patch and defending it will make you a target - but, most of all, the threads in customer support are intended for developers and not flame wars. For this reason, while your opinion is no less valid, I don't think it belongs as a continuous voice of dissent among people with real complaints. If you have your own point to make, I would suggest you create your own thread about it.

Once again, u speak a nice tone, I honor people like u *bows*
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue isn't that he is defending it. The issue is he is defending it without having a clue what he is talking about.

People are allowed to talk crap in life. Ignore it.
  • stevenpotter321b14_ESO
    No kidding, borris just started his forum membership and you guys are having 'debates' with him. Ignore the troll and complain some more as you were.
  • boris3445
    boris3445
    boris3445 wrote: »
    Chrysolis wrote: »

Once again, u speak a nice tone, I honor people like u *bows*

And instead of arguing, I'm just going to say something stupid XD
  • born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭

Is there an ignore feature on this board?
  • boris3445
    boris3445
    [Moderation: Content removed for spam]
    Edited by ZOS_CarolusS on May 23, 2014 7:04AM
  • boris3445
    boris3445

Is there an ignore feature on this board?

Lets agree to disagree? And i dont think so lol. U will have to ignore my stupidity because it can't be cured.
  • born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that boris.
  • boris3445
    boris3445
    No kidding, borris just started his forum membership and you guys are having 'debates' with him. Ignore the troll and complain some more as you were.

Actually I started the game a week BEFORE the forums for that I had no time to activate XD
  • boris3445
    boris3445
    I've noticed that boris.

Thank u, but I'm sorry but that also don't have a clue where your dignity is.
  • Dodece
    Dodece
    ✭✭✭
    Well I feel obligated to add even more fuel to this fire. Some of the mobs in the game have now become effectively immortal, and can no longer be dissuaded from an infinite pursuit. Earlier in game another player and I had an unfortunate run in with a mob that mutated after we made a botched attempt.

Once we realized we couldn't take them we made a tactical withdraw down a tunnel. At least two hundred meters from their spawn point. The mobs actually started sending two members at a time down the tunnel after us. As we would work them down under half health. Those enemies would turn tail back down the tunnel, and reset their health to full. While two more enemies passed them on the way to continue the harassment.

We valiantly held our ground for about ten minutes before we succumbed to the constant warfare. So the rule now seems to be succeed or die trying. Breaking engagement will only lead to a protracted battle you cannot hope to win. I mean we even tried pinning these things down to actually kill them, and their bodies would slide at mach speed right back up the tunnel.

• born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭
    someone please show me to the ignore feature if there is one.
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is none on the forum software. Just ignore the posts.
  • boris3445
    boris3445
    [Moderation: Content removed for flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_CarolusS on May 23, 2014 7:02AM
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭

I believe Zenimax has stated they are investigating adding one. I wouldn't hold your breath.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • Mackeh
    Mackeh
    ✭✭
    Completely idiotic to make this change ..
  • boris3445
    boris3445
    Dodece wrote: »
    Well I feel obligated to add even more fuel to this fire. Some of the mobs in the game have now become effectively immortal, and can no longer be dissuaded from an infinite pursuit. Earlier in game another player and I had an unfortunate run in with a mob that mutated after we made a botched attempt.

Once we realized we couldn't take them we made a tactical withdraw down a tunnel. At least two hundred meters from their spawn point. The mobs actually started sending two members at a time down the tunnel after us. As we would work them down under half health. Those enemies would turn tail back down the tunnel, and reset their health to full. While two more enemies passed them on the way to continue the harassment.

We valiantly held our ground for about ten minutes before we succumbed to the constant warfare. So the rule now seems to be succeed or die trying. Breaking engagement will only lead to a protracted battle you cannot hope to win. I mean we even tried pinning these things down to actually kill them, and their bodies would slide at mach speed right back up the tunnel.

Oh god...thet got a brain o-o were screwed
  • born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭

I believe Zenimax has stated they are investigating adding one. I wouldn't hold your breath.

LOL. I can deal with a board [snip] or two. Fix the game.

[Moderation: Removed inappropriate language]
    Edited by ZOS_CarolusS on May 23, 2014 7:00AM
  • boris3445
    boris3445

Yes please hold your breath.. >:D
  • boris3445
    boris3445
    Ok, lets diminish this fire, LETS AGREE TO DISAGREE, your right I'm wrong, I'm right, ure wrong
  • boris3445
    boris3445

LOL. I can deal with a board idiot or two. Fix the game.

Says the guy asking for an ignore button :3