Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Dark Brotherhood Crown Crates mount looks amazing :D

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
7fdaf18cb690f172677c7ddd035bfff2.jpg
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bye bye endeavours
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet it also breaks the sound barrier, and causes everyone in the vicinity to have a siezure when summoning it.
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That thing has candles floating above it.
    REQUIREMENTS NOT MET
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LaintalAy wrote: »
    That thing has candles floating above it.

Omg I did not even see that it makes it even cooler :dizzy:
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much too subtle. To draw even more attention, the glow should be rainbow colored instead of purple. Also, the colour of the candle flames should automatically change through the full color spectrum every 0.5 sec. Oh, and it should make noises, too. How about a fire alarm sound?
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    Much too subtle. To draw even more attention, the glow should be rainbow colored instead of purple. Also, the colour of the candle flames should automatically change through the full color spectrum every 0.5 sec. Oh, and it should make noises, too. How about a fire alarm sound?

If you want rainbow colors, may I humbly suggest the other mount from these crates: Ardor’s Devotion Senche-Raht.

edit: /s
    Edited by ESO_player123 on 9 September 2024 23:45
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If you want rainbow colors, may I humbly suggest the other mount from these crates: Ardor’s Devotion Senche-Raht.

I think they were being sarcastic lol
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »

I think they were being sarcastic lol

*sigh* I knew I had to add /s at the end of my suggestion.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:D What happened to that poor creature?!
    Or wait, is that a Khajiiti Dibella worshipper?! Well, no, thank you then! I don't want a mount that babbles of "beauty" and "harmony" all day, and suddenly runs off to mate with something when travelling the wilderness.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the pose from this promo picture, but I know that in game it will stand as a horse/indrik...

Black horns/armor are very cool to me. If the whole mount was covered in such black material, I would be very interested. While the purple glow is pleasant, I don't like implementation of this cosmic texture. It's like the window into space/another dimension, while I want to actually see how this texture moves over the body curves. Difficult to explain... :D

There are candles on it's head/horns too, I wonder how the muzzle looks.

Bloody wolf could be awesome, but his armor (especially on muzzle) and implementation of horns ruin it for me :/

I would use flowery senche-raht for PvP roleplay, but only if my character could laugh as Molag Bal while riding it.

I expected much more from Dark Brotherhood theme... I wonder if Apex mounts have special animations and voices this season.