Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Archive unplayable

• sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Are you even wearing gear that is your level? If your gear is level 15-20 while you're 28, you're basically wearing nothing.

Armor below your level actively works against you in ESO. A piece of Level 20 gear on a Level 28 character isn't just missing out on the added stats of higher level gear, it is literally degraded. Level 20 gear on a Level 28 is much, much worse than Level 20 gear on a Level 20 character. You are not standing still when you could have been moving forward. You are going backwards when you could have been standing in place.

That is actually exactly what it sounds like is happening here. The archive has not gotten harder. So, by process of elimination, they have gotten weaker. Which sounds like a low-level scaling and under-leveled weapons and gear thing.

I repeat AGAIN.
    Before the update I could make 2.2.3 no problem as a level 25 in level 15 gear. Not fully invested in werewolf yet.
    Now I can't get past 1.3.3 as a level 18 in level 28 gear with two level 26 pieces. Fully invested in Werewolf and everything morphed.
    On this toon.

Did your champion points reset? I'm assuming you're on a low level alt.

Your mundus?

Sometimes patches do weird things man.
  • Thoriorz
    Thoriorz
    ✭✭
    Kappachi wrote: »
    I always love that the suggestion is always a build problem showing that most players let their build play for them. lol

Because people will never admit a skill issue, but now I see the more OP writes it's more likely than not a skill issue, but also tackling the content before it's meant to be done as reaching level 50 would inherently increase their power as well.

ARC 1!
    ARC 1!
    You shouldn't need a freakin level 50 for Arc 1!
    It should be easy for low levels to make it through Arc 1 and this monster nukes a moderate level toon with CP.
    That shouldn't happen.
    You shouldn't need a build to make it through Arc 1.

Now I wonder how you even make it to arc 5 if you're so confident these broken systems are fine.
    You're probably a CP 3200 who runs through everything like cheese.
    Speaking of, I wrecked the Crypt of Hearts as if they were butter. Arc 1 should be easier than a group dungeon like Crypt of Hearts.
    If I can't deal enough damage in Arc 1, when I cut through dungeons like butter on the same toon, something's wrong with the system.

Enough people play specific builds, try to be tanky or kite and focus on status effects, specific visions/verses etc..
    Here's what it looks like in arc 8:
    https://m.twitch.tv/videos/2231167116?desktop-redirect=true

Or arc 16 here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXvZYeyMCa8&t=212s

However, yes, I agree. The first arc should be "beatable" to all builds, not stop gate.
    Edited by Thoriorz on 6 September 2024 10:29
  • JaxontheUnfortunate
    And yes I run around as a ww for most of my run because it's fun for me. :)

Do you get that error where you collect a verse or vision and the werewolf's animation gets frozen? Moving like hovering with snout straight up. Casting claws and dodging don't fix. Merchant use doesn't fix. Get stunned when using the portal but then it does fix?

Yes this bug has been in the archive since it launched. Also some side portals and avatar transforms will remove all speed buffs unless you jump out and back in.

On the topic of sail ripper it's a challenging target as it's a trial boss from dread sail reef.

Also I find vision/verse rng makes a big difference when running ww.

I have had good success running 5pc of leeching plate on the body with oaken soul ring, then pick your go to dmg set and maybe a 1pc monster helm like slimecraw, valkyn skoria or balorgh.

Going through the portal to the next stage does fix the animation usually.

Finally obtaining all of the upgrades in the archive makes a big difference on runs going further.
    Edited by JaxontheUnfortunate on 6 September 2024 12:30
  • KaironBlackbard
    KaironBlackbard
    ✭✭✭

Do you get that error where you collect a verse or vision and the werewolf's animation gets frozen? Moving like hovering with snout straight up. Casting claws and dodging don't fix. Merchant use doesn't fix. Get stunned when using the portal but then it does fix?

Yes this bug has been in the archive since it launched. Also some side portals and avatar transforms will remove all speed buffs unless you jump out and back in.

On the topic of sail ripper it's a challenging target as it's a trial boss from dread sail reef.

I have had good success running 5pc of leeching plate on the body with oaken soul ring, then pick your go to dmg set and maybe a 1pc monster helm like slimecraw, valkyn skoria or balorgh.

Finally obtaining all of the upgrades in the archive makes a big difference on runs going further.

I have 2 builds I'm planning.
    A: Oaken/Shapeshifters, Knight Slayer, Sergeants Mail. Although currently Embershield does seem to be keeping me alive, although it has no damage.
    B: Balhrazas Band, Blood Moon, and one other TBD. Systers Scowl looks nice, but doesn't pair well with Blood Moon as it has a 1 second cooldown on its effect, and blood moon gives a speed boost letting you light attack multiple times per second. I could still go Systres Scowl if I find another set. Alternatively I'm thinking Hist Whisperer if I can't find a damage booster.

For A) Do you think Oaken would be better or Shapeshifters?
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kappachi wrote: »
    Maybe... try a better build... better gear... level up more... use a companion... get a partner to help... idk?

Is this character in under-leveled gear or something? Your characters will get worse as you level up, particularly if their gear is more than a few levels below their level, because they start to lose the massive low-level bonus given to brand new characters.

I see Crypt of Hearts mentioned... was this done solo or with a full group? If one can "melt" CoH solo, I don't understand how arc 1 can be such a problem. If it was done with a group... maybe it was the other group members melting through it like butter? Very confusing.

Anyway, I don't think zos shares the suggested vision that IA should be so easy as to be a guaranteed victory for any character of any level in any random gear and build. But *even* if they do decide they need to further nerf arc 1 into the ground, it's probably not going to happen as quickly as desired, so trying to improve on your end might be a quicker path to ending the frustration. But good luck either way.

I used to be able to reach arc 2 by myself as a WW. Now I can't even get past Arc 1 because it keeps summoning 30+ ad hoard bosses whose ads have more HP than dungeon enemies do. I don't think they should have anywhere near as much HP until arc 3.
    That and they shouldn't be summoning 5 every 5 seconds. I can't kill one before another set is summoned.

Regardless of your preconceived notions, this is DUO content. Running it solo does not adjust difficulty, you only weaken yourself by trying to run it solo. For that reason you need a better build EVEN for arc 1 if you want to consistently clear with no issues. Level 28 on a cp 530 char isn't enough by itself, you'd need a full set of gear, and then when you level you'll get consistently weaker.

Dude. It was designed to be soloed. The only reason the duo thing was added was because some people wanted to use their companions, which count as players and therefore couldn't be used in the archive.

The primary leaderboards are for solo attempts.
    The duo leaderboard was added later, after allowing a second player slot for companions.

And it does change the difficulty based on whether you are alone, or whether you have a partner/companion. At least that's how it was on initial launch.

I am almost 99% positive that duo leaderboards launched with the content, and in ALL of the marketing leading up to launch of IA, duos was touted as the ideal approach to the content. With Solo being an option for players wanting to essentially do IA hard mode.

And the actual enemy difficulty is unchanged between modes, always has been unchanged between modes. What makes duo's "easier" is that you have two players dealing damage and/or tanking damage.
    Edited by jaws343 on 6 September 2024 13:40
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A: Oaken/Shapeshifters, Knight Slayer, Sergeants Mail. Although currently Embershield does seem to be keeping me alive, although it has no damage.
    B: Balhrazas Band, Blood Moon, and one other TBD. Systers Scowl looks nice, but doesn't pair well with Blood Moon as it has a 1 second cooldown on its effect, and blood moon gives a speed boost letting you light attack multiple times per second. I could still go Systres Scowl if I find another set. Alternatively I'm thinking Hist Whisperer if I can't find a damage booster.

I've gotten to 7/4/3 solo with Oak, Daedric Trickery, Trainee, and a Perfected Vateshran Ice staff.
  • JaxontheUnfortunate

While thematically I like shifters for ww, since ww is a one bar skill line I usually run infused oaken soul with spell/weapon damage enchant. For armor you might to look at sets that are going to extend survivability like leeching plate, sap hist. If you are a DK, a damage set like way of fire or pyrebrand can be a bunch of fun in pve content.

Macabre vintage is also good for trash mobs in pve as well.

Also building out a tanky companion to bring into the run can also be very beneficial or a duo with another player. :)
    Edited by JaxontheUnfortunate on 6 September 2024 14:57
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I need Cowards Gear, because how I survived the best wasn't fighting, it was sprinting around the map avoiding the storm, because it would beeline for me and take out 75% of my health in 0.3 seconds. And when in the center it would jiggle or something to hit me. And all the harpies.... Why is there not a limit? Unplayable.
    The storm itself is overpowered, but at least that can somewhat be countered. Harpy hoard? Once it's 15+ you're taking 30k per second. I don't have the magika to outheal that.
    Pilferer comes around? Don't even bother, even in arc 1. I died to 5 harpies by trying to hunt him down.
    Nothing should be that OP in the first few arcs. Nothing. You should be able to get to the first Thoat on a level 15 no cp character no problem. These bosses are guaranteed loss. Especially on a werewolf who has only 1 DoT/AoE.

May I be so bold as to suggest the Dark Convergence set? It's not expensive from merchants and you can have it on backbar. I think it could help with all those adds as long as you lay down an AoE that leaves an effect on the ground.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • JaxontheUnfortunate
    Idinuse wrote: »
    I feel like I need Cowards Gear, because how I survived the best wasn't fighting, it was sprinting around the map avoiding the storm, because it would beeline for me and take out 75% of my health in 0.3 seconds. And when in the center it would jiggle or something to hit me. And all the harpies.... Why is there not a limit? Unplayable.
    The storm itself is overpowered, but at least that can somewhat be countered. Harpy hoard? Once it's 15+ you're taking 30k per second. I don't have the magika to outheal that.
    Pilferer comes around? Don't even bother, even in arc 1. I died to 5 harpies by trying to hunt him down.
    Nothing should be that OP in the first few arcs. Nothing. You should be able to get to the first Thoat on a level 15 no cp character no problem. These bosses are guaranteed loss. Especially on a werewolf who has only 1 DoT/AoE.

May I be so bold as to suggest the Dark Convergence set? It's not expensive from merchants and you can have it on backbar. I think it could help with all those adds as long as you lay down an AoE that leaves an effect on the ground.

Since DC has a 25 second cool down, I would lean more towards rush of agony to pull things in. Also DC is very difficult to proc if possible at all as a werewolf.
  • KaironBlackbard
    KaironBlackbard
    ✭✭✭

Werewolf has no such ability
  • KaironBlackbard
    KaironBlackbard
    ✭✭✭
    Here's what I use
    https://eso-hub.com/en/skills/world/werewolf/pack-leader
    https://eso-hub.com/en/skills/world/werewolf/feral-pounce
    https://eso-hub.com/en/skills/world/werewolf/hircines-fortitude
    https://eso-hub.com/en/skills/world/werewolf/ferocious-roar
    https://eso-hub.com/en/skills/world/werewolf/howl-of-agony
    https://eso-hub.com/en/skills/world/werewolf/infectious-claws - still levelling that one
    Have all passives.
    Have all the dragonknight passives I can purchase. Still levelling.
    Currently got Embershield as a full set. https://eso-hub.com/en/sets/embershield

Going for a heavy attack build.
    Will be using Knight Slayer and Sergeants Mail once I reach level 50.
    Got an oakensoul ring, but can't use till level 50.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My suggestion would be this.

Instead of spending so much time banging your head against the content, writing in these forums about the pains trying to complete it, or theorycrafting builds, spend that time leveling your character above twentysomething. Upon reaching level 50, put on random pieces of white gear and then steamroll Arc 1.

Take the advice of one of the ESO loading screens: "Fleeing is a perfectly valid tactic if you wander into a tough situation. Find or craft better gear, use skill points, or level up a bit more, then come back to fight another day."
  • KaironBlackbard
    KaironBlackbard
    ✭✭✭

Instead of spending so much time banging your head against the content, writing in these forums about the pains trying to complete it, or theorycrafting builds, spend that time leveling your character above twentysomething. Upon reaching level 50, put on random pieces of white gear and then steamroll Arc 1.

Take the advice of one of the ESO loading screens: "Fleeing is a perfectly valid tactic if you wander into a tough situation. Find or craft better gear, use skill points, or level up a bit more, then come back to fight another day."

The point is I used to steamroll arc 1 with trash gear a few levels ago. Now I'm only slightly higher level with insanely better gear and actually have a set and I can't get as far as I used to.
    You'd think putting skillpoints into the tree you use would make it easier. Seems to have made it 10 times harder instead.
  • KaironBlackbard
    KaironBlackbard
    ✭✭✭
    Mostly because It keeps summoning hoard bosses on me.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fought a nazaray in like arc 3 last night, ended up killing it in 25 seconds because of the verses lol

if its taking you so long to kill it your getting overwhelmed by adds you are not doing enough dmg, or have no aoe dmg to cleave the adds

running it sub lvl 50, with underleveled gear is definitely going to make it more challenging
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • JaxontheUnfortunate
    You might want to try the other pounce morph, get claws of life as soon as you can, also make sure to keep the terrified status up to maximize your howl of agony damage.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The point is I used to steamroll arc 1 with trash gear a few levels ago. Now I'm only slightly higher level with insanely better gear and actually have a set and I can't get as far as I used to.
    You'd think putting skillpoints into the tree you use would make it easier. Seems to have made it 10 times harder instead.

Not all of the 90 so bosses in IA are created equal. Some of them have mechanics that certain (high tier) abilities are ideally suited for and some bosses have unusual mechanics that are easy for some people but harder for others. Sometimes the answer is just to actually look in a dungeon guide for the key mechanics for a boss you might not have ever encountered. Your experiences with this Harpy summoning boss, which I have never seen yet despite having run IA about a dozen times since the patch (or I have and was so unremarkable I could not tell the difference from any of the other bosses), was an unlucky draw for one run. It's not necessary to formulate a gameplan trying to beat with a level twentysomething character.

There is to be something to be said for trying to beat content with a low level character. So knock yourself out and try to have fun. But when such attempts are not successful, it's not the fault of the game and there isn't anything "wrong" with it. The answer is almost always character is too weak or player just isn't skilled enough to take on such a challenge. That is a formula for an exercise in frustration rather than fun, so I think the ESO loading screen advice of leveling up is perfectly fine advice for this thread.
    Edited by Joy_Division on 6 September 2024 16:14
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In addition to seconding the food/mundus/CP check and perhaps running something more offensive than Embershield to clear those adds, I’d ask: have you been investing skill points in other lines as well as the WW and partial DK you’ve mentioned?

Armor skill line passives carry over into WW form, as do racial passives and Undaunted. (Rep for that below level 45 can be gotten from Bolgrul’s dailies, dungeon story quests, and now marauders too, I believe.)

As you lose power from battle scaling (not just sets lower than your level but also the magnitude of buffs), the game design expects you to be making up for it.
    Edited by virtus753 on 6 September 2024 16:42
  • TDVM
    TDVM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just build the build specifically for the infinite archive, not a random build
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not all of the 90 so bosses in IA are created equal. Some of them have mechanics that certain (high tier) abilities are ideally suited for and some bosses have unusual mechanics that are easy for some people but harder for others. Sometimes the answer is just to actually look in a dungeon guide for the key mechanics for a boss you might not have ever encountered. Your experiences with this Harpy summoning boss, which I have never seen yet despite having run IA about a dozen times since the patch (or I have and was so unremarkable I could not tell the difference from any of the other bosses), was an unlucky draw for one run. It's not necessary to formulate a gameplan trying to beat with a level twentysomething character.

There is to be something to be said for trying to beat content with a low level character. So knock yourself out and try to have fun. But when such attempts are not successful, it's not the fault of the game and there isn't anything "wrong" with it. The answer is almost always character is too weak or player just isn't skilled enough to take on such a challenge. That is a formula for an exercise in frustration rather than fun, so I think the ESO loading screen advice of leveling up is perfectly fine advice for this thread.

sail ripper was a new boss added with U43, so its only been available for about 2.5 weeks
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • JaxontheUnfortunate
    Yeah they have added some new trial bosses to the mix in that update.

There are also some visions and verses that are very useful especially for ww, especially the verse that buffs world skill line damage. :)
    Edited by JaxontheUnfortunate on 6 September 2024 17:12
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since DC has a 25 second cool down, I would lean more towards rush of agony to pull things in. Also DC is very difficult to proc if possible at all as a werewolf.
    Oh absolutely! The difference being DC can be bought from most Merchants Traders while Rush of Agony drops from a DLC dungeon. But I agree. But depending a bit on the playstyle if you're a Magicka user, DC might be a little better if you already use one Medium set and need the penetration (and the set bonuses) of a Light set.

Edit* Clarified Traders
    Edited by Idinuse on 8 September 2024 11:40
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • JaxontheUnfortunate
    Oh absolutely! The difference being DC can be bought from most Merchants while Rush of Agony drops from a DLC dungeon. But I agree. But depending a bit on the playstyle if you're a Magicka user, DC might be a little better if you already use one Medium set and need the penetration (and the set bonuses) of a Light set.

True though as most ww are likely to be stamina Mele not the most ideal option :) or at least all of my ww are stamina Mele :)
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Sharp as Night has a line relevant to this...
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • KaironBlackbard
    KaironBlackbard
    ✭✭✭
    You might want to try the other pounce morph, get claws of life as soon as you can, also make sure to keep the terrified status up to maximize your howl of agony damage.

Nazaray is immune to terrified. However, offbalanced works.
    Edited by KaironBlackbard on 6 September 2024 21:54
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    It certainly is more difficult now, and it seems like every 3rd boss in just the first arc destroys me! And, I am not using a low level character, it is my main fully leveled character! I've also always done it with a companion, and could get past the first arch no problem, but now, not so much.
  • KaironBlackbard
    KaironBlackbard
    ✭✭✭
    I keep trying to whittle the ads, but before I can finish them another set is up. Sometimes it seems like my Ferocious Howl doesn't end before the next set is summoned, meaning it takes less than 9-10 seconds for them to summon more.

Nazaray:
    Kuta Guava - 2 tapped. Easy.
    Quad Stranglers - Uh... ok, 3-5 seconds to take them out...
    Lurcher - It's like it has a ton of resistance, because over 10 seconds I only whittle it from 250k to 230k (90%-95%), and then another lurcher is spawned. Ouch.
    Death ads - over 150k and I only drop them by 10% by the time they explode, so I just kind of sit on the edge and avoid the blast. When 3+ Lurchers are active, it's a death sentence, because I can't evade while the detonation is about to blow or I'd surely die, taking 90% from the blast and then they'd finish me off.

Sail Cutter
    Seeking Storm - center doesn't hurt, but it deals at least 15k per second
    Teleport - summons a squad of harpies 4-5 each time
    Post-Teleport - bash to stop lightning channel. It deals increasing damage per hit. One time I was trying to clear harpies and her blast was on so long that she was doing 10k per hit. Needless to say I couldn't bash her before I died.
    She seems to teleport 5 seconds after being bashed.
    Bashed - zap - zap - zap - teleport (more harpies, lightning automatic fire commences), repeat.
    Thus I was trying to clear harpies before I bashed her again.
    But the ramping damage... ouch.

The Mage
    95% Storm Atronach
    90% Magic Blade
    10 seconds later another storm atronach and magic axe
    75% Ice Atronachs. Summons about 4 by the time I get her to 50%. Seems to have a 4 cap, but instantly summons another when you drop one below 25%.
    50% Instantly summons 4 flame atronachs.
    Great, so now I'm fighting 8 atronachs at the same time...
    After 30 seconds of fighting she summons a sun that deals 764 flame damage per second permanently. Good thing I'm not a vampire.
    I pretty much just ran circles whittling her where I could. Especially when one had Unwitting Fortress Active.
    And then I hit a lag spike after dropping her below 35%.

Yeah, lag spikes seem to be getting worse and worse every week. I'm not the only one.
  • KaironBlackbard
    KaironBlackbard
    ✭✭✭
    DP99 wrote: »
    It certainly is more difficult now, and it seems like every 3rd boss in just the first arc destroys me! And, I am not using a low level character, it is my main fully leveled character! I've also always done it with a companion, and could get past the first arch no problem, but now, not so much.

Let me guess. Boss summoned hoards of enemies.
    That's what keeps getting me.
    That and all the enemies seems to have more armor than they used to, and/or more health.

I used to do 2.1k and take them out in 15 seconds, now I do 3.5k and take them out in 35+ seconds. At least that's what it seems like. Never did actually time-track it.
    That's for ad stages.
    Boss stages always take longer.
    Edited by KaironBlackbard on 6 September 2024 22:14
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately this doesn't sound like an issue with the game so much as the fact that you're trying to tackle content that is way above your character's capability.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • KaironBlackbard
    KaironBlackbard
    ✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    Unfortunately this doesn't sound like an issue with the game so much as the fact that you're trying to tackle content that is way above your character's capability.

I will remind you I've slaughtered Tho'At on this toon at level 23-25 in level 15 gear.
    Now I'm level 28 in 26-28 gear with a full set and cannot reach Tho-At anymore.
    That's the problem.