The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there ever be purpose to any of the ledgerdemain items?

Thoughts would be skill effectiveness boosts like Morihaus's Horn to War Horn or Auri El's Quiver.

Or things like the long handled mud crab flipper being able to flip mudcrabs as a segue to new emotes.

Or use the lootable sash/tabards as a temporary disguise for AvA. Duration increased based on quality. I.E. Blue Lionguard sash disguises longer than Green Covenant Sash.

Iv also wondered the same thing. I'd like to se the "Lucky" items be used to increase drop rates for item sets : (the more you have in your inventory, the higher the chance)
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can the rare sword that was found by fishing it out of the water in Ebonheart Pact zones during pre-launch still be obtained in game some how? If not, will it ever make its way back into the game?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will players ever be able to kill the true daedric gods, the almighty guards?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Weethor
    Weethor
    Will there ever be another opportunity to transfer characters from pc to console?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanniBoi wrote: »
    Arato wrote: »
    They won't/can't do that It's been talked about before they just say add it as a non steam game.

TBH the big reason I want the key added is so that steam stops trying to push the game on me since I already own it. It's always "next in queue" and I just want to wring someone's neck.

Oh I see...
    ...what is the reason in which they haven't allow any key (Zenimax or Steam) to those who bought it outside of steam? Besides perhaps the obvious about they cashing money again? I honestly will like to know.

It's something on Steam's end rather than ZOS's end. Steam doesn't want to give away a key that's its selling because when you buy a game on Steam, Valve gets money out of it. if you buy a game elsewhere that isn't a steam key, Valve doesn't get money for it. But a lot of us bought the game prior to it being on Steam
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the TESO:TU dynamic theme for the ps4. Are more themes planned in the future? Maybe some with the sounds and music from the game? No bard songs please.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    If vampires have fangs to drink blood does that mean the bottom row teeth of vampire orcs do the draining or do vampire orcs grow top row fangs too? If that the case and they have four fangs in their mouth, does that make biting easier or harder?

PS I dare someone say that 3 times fast :P
    Edited by randolphbenoit on 17 August 2015 01:47
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any plans of adding new races? I honestly would love to see a playable Maormer/Dwemer/Snow Elves. Well, not entirely sure about the Snow Elves, but the Maormer's and Snow Elves's armors are my favorite.

(Or at least make it possible to craft these motifs?)
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there still plans for the future to be able to dye costumes and disguises? Can you shed some light on perhaps a date for this subject please?
    Edited by Nighn_9 on 22 August 2015 10:28
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    We seen Zombie Werewolves but has there been Zombie Vampires in the history of lore?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow, I partially doubt there are zombie vampires since Vampires themselves are counted as undead due to the fact that when a mortal becomes a vampire through certain means that they end up losing their soul entirely.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Dylanator30
    hey love the game! my question is, Are their ANY, plans to possibly see flying mounts? If warcrafts can do it! ESo should be able!! Lots of money to be made with FLYING MOUNTS! thanks!

****Vikerion***
    Ebonheart Pact**
    I'd rather fight and die on my feet, then live as slaves on our knees!
    -Spartacus
  • Zanefold
    Zanefold
    ✭✭✭
    hey love the game! my question is, Are their ANY, plans to possibly see flying mounts? If warcrafts can do it! ESo should be able!! Lots of money to be made with FLYING MOUNTS! thanks!

****Vikerion***
    Ebonheart Pact**

I could be wrong, but I believe they said something about that being done sometime in the future, or at least thinking about it.
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zanefold wrote: »

****Vikerion***
    Ebonheart Pact**

I could be wrong, but I believe they said something about that being done sometime in the future, or at least thinking about it.

Nothing personal, but I really hope that you are wrong about this.
    Edited by Iluvrien on 17 August 2015 16:16
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

****Vikerion***
    Ebonheart Pact**
    No, they never said that. What they have said (but I can't remember when) is that it wouldn't be possible with the current design of the world, as you would be flying over all the content, and flying over invisible boundaries that you're not supposed to get past.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Zanefold
    Zanefold
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

****Vikerion***
    Ebonheart Pact**
    No, they never said that. What they have said (but I can't remember when) is that it wouldn't be possible with the current design of the world, as you would be flying over all the content, and flying over invisible boundaries that you're not supposed to get past.

Oh ok, my bad. I knew I heard them mention it before, thanks for clarifying dude.
  • PlundersYourDungeon
    PlundersYourDungeon
    Soul Shriven
    Do the vampires have another form, like in Skyrim or is it just the werewolves?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the vampires have another form, like in Skyrim or is it just the werewolves?

Not another form, but the look of their skin changes as the vampirism stage increases.
  • Tadashi
    Tadashi
    1. Will you possibly be doing a DLC for Akavir including the raises like those monkey people ect.
    2. Along with that DLC would it be possible for there to be any new skill lines like Oblivion for example bringing back the Monk skill line so you can train unarmed. The skill line from Oblivion really makes your character feel unique.
    3. Spell making, could that be a possible thing? (I understand these questions are a bit far fetched and I shouldn't get my hopes up)
  • siryoshi17
    siryoshi17
    Soul Shriven
    Got a few questions
    I'm in Stonefalls in Ebonheart I practically just started the game. I want to do a bunch of side quests and then venture off into Black Marsh, my favorite province, as it is home of the Argonians, the race I play as. Is it advised to go there or not?
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    It's something on Steam's end rather than ZOS's end. Steam doesn't want to give away a key that's its selling because when you buy a game on Steam, Valve gets money out of it. if you buy a game elsewhere that isn't a steam key, Valve doesn't get money for it. But a lot of us bought the game prior to it being on Steam
    wraith808 wrote: »
    There's nothing in place on Steam for the gifting of the codes without Zenimax having to take the hit. I know other companies that are in the same situation, and they have the same conundrum. Some choose to pay steam it's money and give them to the purchasers. But that's being nice, and shouldn't be expected.

I see....
    ....thanks both for reply. It does sucks non the less, form both parts nobody wants to bend.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well since you say "ask us anything" I shall ask.

Why don't you ever truly listen to your playerbase? Oft times we make suggestions that could improve things but you never take them into consideration such as running maintenance every week instead of every 2 weeks.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on 18 August 2015 01:00
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys, just want to know if there are any plans to implement jewelry craft within the foreseeable future?
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
  • apav
    apav
    ✭✭
    Will you add more mounts to the game that can only be purchased with gold? Not being able to buy every every mount that comes to the crown store for a limited time breaks my completionist heart. Having more outside of the crown store that require reputation and a lot of gold so they are harder to get would be nice.
  • Artheiron
    Artheiron
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any rumors or talks of flying mounts? I think that would add a great depth even if flight cannot ascend too high. thanks!

*****Vikerion
    EH*/*

Will not happen. The world is not open and built for flying mounts. You'd have to completely redesign the game world from the ground up, and you'd encounter problems like people flying over cyrodiil.

also map isn't big enough to handle it.
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would it be feasible to offer extra storage slots as a perk of ESO plus?

The idea is generating a bunch of interest.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    here are my questions:
    1) where is Vvardenfell, is Vvardenfell going to be added?
    2) where is the dark brotherhood?
    3) where is the thieves guild?

thank you

THANK YOU FOR THIS! I too want to know where Vvardenfell is! Plus the two guilds.
    Edited by Volkodav on 18 August 2015 17:47
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. When are Shields going to be dyable?
    2. Also can we have metallic style dyes for our weapons, some of the colours we get are off-putting, and we would like to dye them colours we can live with?
    3. When can we craft jewellery?
    4. Will we ever get a barbershop, so we can change hairstyles and maybe tatoos and scars.

you don't see jewelry on your character, so why would you want to have jewelry dying??? ;) lol

Haven't asked for jewellery dyeing, I asked for crafting Jewellery, so I can make the rings and amulets I want. (stats and maybe set bonuses)

I also asked for Shields and weapons to be dyed, but not pink or any other silly colour (oh alright you can dye your shield pink, just don't let me see it).

oh, yes. srry I read it wrong. but now we are on it, wouldn't it be cool if we could see our rings on our fingers like we could in skyrim. ;)

You could see your jewelry in Morrowind too!
  • Areso1
    Areso1
    Do you have any plans on adding a new race or class that you can play as
This discussion has been closed.