Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, thanks for the replies here and letting us know what is or isn't working for you. We are continuing to investigate this issue.

We could use a few UserIDs from players on PC NA who claimed the Day 1 reward yesterday and still cannot claim the Day 2 reward today, after the reboot maintenance.

@Knaxia here , currently in game, but I will be logging out soon to go eat.
    Options
  • Nampy
    Nampy
    Soul Shriven
    Claimed yesterday ~1000 EST.

Was able to successfully do 5/6 on accounts I have access too before restart, PCNA remains unable to claim.

ESO+, no prior purchase of Orcinium, multiple teleports and characters.

Full log out and close launcher.

@Nampy
    Edited by Nampy on 2 March 2024 21:30
    Options
  • Nampy
    Nampy
    Soul Shriven
    bl7vmwntiy2t.png
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    GeneralEU wrote: »
    PC EU also can't claim so....

We know, for what it's worth. This is affecting all servers. We did a reboot on PC NA to see if it would fix the issue, and are currently still running some tests as part of the investigation.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I note that some of the screenshots show only 30 days of rewards, and the missing day is the Orsinium one. Is that a clue to the problem? March has 31 days and most are showing all of them.
    Options
  • AuthenticVIP
    AuthenticVIP
    ✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? - YES
    Do you own Orsinium already? - YES

Any additional updates? - Still not working after maintenance performed. Says I need to wait 13H and has locked out the 3000 Tel Var Stones daily ESO+ reward at the end of the month.

Options
  • xyrynx
    xyrynx
    ✭✭
    Hey all, thanks for the replies here and letting us know what is or isn't working for you. We are continuing to investigate this issue.

We could use a few UserIDs from players on PC NA who claimed the Day 1 reward yesterday and still cannot claim the Day 2 reward today, after the reboot maintenance.

@Xyrynx is one - claimed the reward yesterday, cannot claim today on PC NA.
    Options
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭

@VariusStarmourn
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
    Options
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe the Shambles port actually worked. Unfortunately, on accounts that don't own it, none of the other ideas fixed it. :D
    Edited by alternatelder on 2 March 2024 21:30
    Options
  • AuthenticVIP
    AuthenticVIP
    ✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? - YES
    Do you own Orsinium already? - YES

Any additional updates? - Still not working after maintenance performed. Says I need to wait 13H and has locked out the 3000 Tel Var Stones daily ESO+ reward at the end of the month.

Can also confirm that going to Shambles in Fargrave did NOT solve the problem. Own the Orsinium DLC already through purchase and ESO+ if that helps.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC/NA, I was able to successfully claim it on my 5th account.

Notably, this account did not log in at all between reset and maintenance.

I wonder if the PC/NA people who are still having issues were on accounts that had logged in during the time between reset and maintenance. (And I also wonder if there are people who had logged in during that period for whom the maintenance fixed things.)
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • Morgaledh
    Morgaledh
    ✭✭✭

I posted earlier with a screenshot, @Morgaledh
    PSNA, claimed on day 1, can't claim today. Own all DLC, ESO+.

This seems to be an instance thing, not a zone thing. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is there a console/keyboard command like /reloadui than can automatically switch my instance? That could work - or is that a company secret lol?

EDIT: Yeah, I've relogged in and out, quit, had lunch, come back, no change.
    Edited by Morgaledh on 2 March 2024 21:33
    Options
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe the Shambles port actually worked. Unfortunately, on accounts that don't own it, none of the other ideas fixed it. :D

Try hollow city? Also I had to log out and back in for it to pop (two or three times logging out)
    Edited by shalalaA7X on 2 March 2024 21:34
    Options
  • MediocrityInMotion
    MediocrityInMotion
    Soul Shriven

@MediocrityInMotion
    Options
  • Vara13
    Vara13
    Soul Shriven
    Already owned orsinium and travelling there 100% unlocked the daily reward for me. On Xbox EU server
    Options
  • ClericPro
    ClericPro
    ✭✭✭
    Porting to the DeadLands, the Clockwork City or the Reach solves the problem of receiving a reward.
    So maybe you could just give the players one of the listed locations?^) For example, the Clockwork City.
    Options
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA
    Could not claim earlier.
    Did lots of porting about. No avail.
    After server reset have claimed on 2x accounts.
    No other accounts playing on NA.
    Options
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    I wonder if the PC/NA people who are still having issues were on accounts that had logged in during the time between reset and maintenance. (And I also wonder if there are people who had logged in during that period for whom the maintenance fixed things.)
    On my Epic account, I logged in but couldn't claim the reward on the NA server before the maintenance even though I tried traveling to different DLC locations. After it, I was able to claim it instantly without any problem. Same is true for three of my partner's accounts, both Epic and Steam.
    Options
  • kiheikat
    kiheikat
    ✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    I note that some of the screenshots show only 30 days of rewards, and the missing day is the Orsinium one. Is that a clue to the problem? March has 31 days and most are showing all of them.

I had that yesterday on xbox NA (Day 1). Hard reboot on console fixed it. Don't know PC equivalent tho
    Options
  • D00M1N8R
    D00M1N8R
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU
    Had Orsinium already
    Claimed day 1

Going to fargrave let me claim it. This is a weird bug and a half.
    Options
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GeneralEU wrote: »
    PC EU also can't claim so....

We know, for what it's worth. This is affecting all servers. We did a reboot on PC NA to see if it would fix the issue, and are currently still running some tests as part of the investigation.

@Personofsecrets
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
    Options
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was able to claim today's reward, Orsinium, as of 21:51 GMT on PC/NA. I claimed the two crates on day one and the rest of the month's rewards are still obtainable to me.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
    Options
  • minnowfaun
    minnowfaun
    Soul Shriven
    Win ASUS RoG, PC, EU, GH, ESO+
    I did claim day one rewards
    I did not own Orsinium
    Can also confirm that porting to Fargrave fixes the issue.

Options
  • AnnieK
    AnnieK
    ✭✭
    Only 5 hours left for EU servers...tick tock.
    Options
  • Vikhr
    Vikhr
    Soul Shriven
    This is definitely instance related. I happened to log into a "good" instance of Vivec and was able to grab the reward. My wife was unable, even if her character happened to be in Vivec as well. After inviting her to a group and having her port to my instance, she was able to claim it 100% of the time for all her accounts.

It feels like this might be a problem with the physical server that happens to be hosting "bad" instances. A reboot of the game server process wouldn't help in that case. Maybe related to the leap day we just had? Some sort of time drift on the servers?
    Options
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    On a side note, my secondary account, which isn't Steam connected, doesn't have ESO+ nor had Orsinium was able to claim it on login just now. Character was in Bal Foyen.

My main, which is Steam connected and logged, running ESO+ via Steam and has the DLC, couldn't claim.
    Options
  • Jastara
    Jastara
    ✭✭✭
    I am hoping this gets fixed more on EU soon, I have a lot of accounts that going to the areas that it works is not an option. The reset is in about 5 hours there.
    I didn't have any problems on NA after the "fix".
    Options
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @fatbass85 on PC/NA, still cannot claim reward after server reset.

I've done all the things mentioned above too, nothing changes.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
    Options
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    On PC/NA, I was able to successfully claim it on my 5th account.

Notably, this account did not log in at all between reset and maintenance.

I don't think so, I was logged in until the server booted me for the maintenance and mine was fixed.
    Options