Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else booted from server?

• Astiron
    Astiron
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck on loading screen after zone change, and then kicked out with Lobby Error. PC NA
  • Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    Vudokan wrote: »
    WTF ZOS? We who pay money to play this game should be given priority access.

pretty sure no one has access... obviously the server crashed

Well then I guess they haven't got the memo yet.

https://esoserverstatus.net/
  • Zweible
    Zweible
    ✭✭✭
    N/A Login, 2 minute que, in, stack at loading char.
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey All, please let us know what platform you are on. We are looking into what platforms might be impacted.

We have if you read all out posts...Xbox NA/EU, PC NA/EU and PS NA/EU have all been mentioned as being down

Asking for players to note what is down so we can have a grasp at how widespread the issue is while our internal teams are investigating. We are trying to provide as much information as possible to assist internal teams.

Thank you all for submitting feedback here. We'll update once we have more information from investigating.

Basically I've been getting a queue then it says log in error after queue timer and screen is blank with background after nothing else

Or sometimes I'll get a log in error not even in queue
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is a rollback I will be reduced to a quivering mass of tears.

Right? I've been decorating my house and I would very much like to not have to redo everything.

I just got the Bewitched Sugar Skulls recipe.....
    PCNA
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCNA stuck indefinitely on "requesting character load" it seems
  • MMOGamer71
    MMOGamer71
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA and EU
    Xbox NA and EU

Stuck in endless login queue.
  • tohopka_eso
    tohopka_eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was in the middle of digging up an Antiquity and everything just froze up then DC'd.
  • Reaver999
    Reaver999
    ✭✭✭
    Was booted from PC NA and Stadia if I can even log in. Also cannot Log into XBOX NA.
  • haploeb14_ESO
    haploeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA was in a delve
  • RawBrightSilver
    RawBrightSilver
    ✭✭✭
    Got past the queued wait time, now stuck on the login screen for the past 5 min.
  • Kelanthras
    Kelanthras
    ✭✭
    PC NA
  • Wolfshade
    Wolfshade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU/NA

Queue Error 108, second time after queue Charcter-Screen on NA, endless Loading Screen without result! Booth servers queue-time is going up and up.
    This comment is awesome!

**End of the Internet**
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Right? I've been decorating my house and I would very much like to not have to redo everything.

I don't think there's been a serious rollback in the entire history of the game (beyond what you might have done in the couple of minutes before your client recognised that it wasn't communicating with the server) so I don't see the point in raising worries about possible rollbacks - not likely at all.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • ZNem
    ZNem
    ✭✭
    I get booted when changing from zone PC/NA
  • phbell
    phbell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game is broken. Cant login, and when i do get in i am kicked when changing zones.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in PC/NA but still wondering who let the n00b into the server-room?
  • DreamDrawnHeart
    DreamDrawnHeart
    Soul Shriven
    lost character login after 15 minutes of requesting log :cold_sweat:
  • DipItInCider
    DipItInCider
    ✭✭✭
    stuck in character load screen for 5 mins. then a error errrrrr
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just recently started replaying ES5:Skyrim. It's perfect for times like these :) . I'm playing it with various useful mods, and the 3 main DLCs. I highly recommend the Total Character Makeover mod, by the way: Lydia looked pretty good before it, but now she's just gorgeous! <3 . Skyrim's also good for general/patch maintenance downtimes.
    Edited by vsrs_au on 21 October 2021 21:50
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Porting in to trial - booting from server. PCNA

S.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jtf174Q.jpg?1
  • Feaky
    Feaky
    ✭✭✭
    If you are lucky enough to login, you get eventually booted, lost lobby connection. Also, taking 5+ min to zone in to dungeons.
  • scelesticscylla
    Managed to get back on on PC NA after a queue wait and then a good like 5 mins on character load in (had to click every so often so it wouldnt time out while trying to get in). Not sure the stability but seems others are in game as well.
    @CAS1NOVA
    Main heals /tank

GUILDS
    Divine Crusade
    Real Guild Best Guild
    The Kind Kwamas
    Hard Dungeoneers
    The Four Musketeers
  • Astiron
    Astiron
    ✭✭✭
    Steam's having issues too. What did you do ZOS? 🤣
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can get to character load , but eventually lose lobby connection. :(

I JUST got my vRG clear, and if that's gone I will cry.

EDIT! Got in to character, and my clear is logged. :D
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on 21 October 2021 21:53
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All servers are affected. Even if you get past the log in queue, you will not stay connected. Time for some Real Life people.

I haven't bought 'Real Life' yet.
    I heard the beta was having troubles....
    And it seemed pretty expensive.
    Is it any good?
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA

Was in Rawl'kha, just finished doing a master writ, was heading to the wayshrine and everyone disappeared around me, even the guild traders. I was able to run around for a minute before I lost connection.
    PCNA
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So widespread. I wonder if they’ve got a centralized authentication server and it’s down. Anyway, booted got back in, booted, quit. Lol. At the last direfrost boss for the pledge.
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got the Bewitched Sugar Skulls recipe.....

Oh nooo. Well if there is a rollback, send me a mail in game and if I find it I will give it to you. I don't need it.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2400+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer