Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else booted from server?

• Oryctolagus
    Oryctolagus
    ✭✭✭
    PCNA, outside of Memphis, provider is Comcast.
  • DipItInCider
    DipItInCider
    ✭✭✭
    errr PC EU Megaserver Online
    PC NA Megaserver Online
    PC PTS Megaserver Online
    XBOX EU Megaserver Online
    XBOX NA Megaserver Online
    PS4 EU Megaserver Online
    PS4 NA Megaserver Online
    I don't think so!!!!!!
  • Jordan_Black
    Jordan_Black
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck at character login screen, again ridiculous GPU load for just staring at a character login screen
  • Stormshaper
    Stormshaper
    ✭✭✭
    Kicked out at the same time everyone else was - PC/NA. For a while I got a login unsuccessful error, now when I log in, I get put in a queue - and this is disturbing, my GPU goes nuts in the queue, like it skyrocketed to over 80C and I've never heard the fan that loud. Shut it off and waiting for a while to log back in.

Same with my GPU (pegged at 100% / 71 C). very weird.
  • cac1977ub17_ESO
    I didn't get kicked but when I try to go from Deshaan to Forgotten Crypts public dungeons I get: Your attempted transfer failed
  • Pyvos
    Pyvos
    ✭✭✭✭
    oldbobdude wrote: »
    So widespread. I wonder if they’ve got a centralized authentication server and it’s down. Anyway, booted got back in, booted, quit. Lol. At the last direfrost boss for the pledge.

It's been well known for years that their auth server is centralized and not limited to one platform or region.
  • captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Repeating myself from another, now closed thread:

Yep, same here.

I managed to log back in, but fast traveling to Deshaan (or attempting to) has led to a loading screen that has so far lasted about six minutes.

[UPDATE] Shortly after writing the original comment, I got booted again with Error 334. PC NA.
    Edited by captainwolfos on 21 October 2021 21:54
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • Rataroto
    Rataroto
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in boys.
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep! Still waiting. Xbox NA server
    Edited by ellmarie on 21 October 2021 21:53
    Xbox X- NA
  • Astiron
    Astiron
    ✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    I haven't bought 'Real Life' yet.
    I heard the beta was having troubles....
    And it seemed pretty expensive.
    Is it any good?

Graphics are great.
    Economy is ruined.
    Companion system sucks.
    Inventory is bugged. For me anyway 😅
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is a rollback I will be reduced to a quivering mass of tears.

Right? I've been decorating my house and I would very much like to not have to redo everything.

I just got the Bewitched Sugar Skulls recipe.....

Oh nooo. Well if there is a rollback, send me a mail in game and if I find it I will give it to you. I don't need it.

That is very kind of you! Thank you!
    PCNA
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if you are back in - you can't port... at least to Trials.

S.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA got in on a 30s que and have been stuck on a dungeon loading screen for the past five minutes. I feel another boot coming my way LOL!

EDIT: AAANNDDD there is the lobby connection boot! Still not working...
    Edited by Seravi on 21 October 2021 21:55
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right? I've been decorating my house and I would very much like to not have to redo everything.

Oh nooo. Well if there is a rollback, send me a mail in game and if I find it I will give it to you. I don't need it.

Np! As long as you're on pcna of course. In game name same as this one.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2400+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • mekops_ESO
    mekops_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    TY to anyone toiling at getting us back online. Hows that saying go? "To make a mistake is human, but to really F things up you need a computer."
  • sshogrin
    sshogrin
    ✭✭✭
    I can login to account but can't get a character to load. It gets stuck on Requesting character load...
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Np! As long as you're on pcna of course. In game name same as this one.

Same. :)
    PCNA
  • DipItInCider
    DipItInCider
    ✭✭✭
    I will see loading screen in my sleep!! PC/NA
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    46ae8750222f2725ef5dc1ac6b079b35.jpg
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got to the server after being booted and queued. Got purple skull from the boss fight.

So 20 minutes ago I joined the boss fight, got booted in the middle, couldn't connect back... My 2 tickets and gold skull went off with that body of the boss.
    Best. Event. Ever.
  • Stormshaper
    Stormshaper
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey All, please let us know what platform you are on. We are looking into what platforms might be impacted.

We have if you read all out posts...Xbox NA/EU, PC NA/EU and PS NA/EU have all been mentioned as being down

Asking for players to note what is down so we can have a grasp at how widespread the issue is while our internal teams are investigating. We are trying to provide as much information as possible to assist internal teams.

Thank you all for submitting feedback here. We'll update once we have more information from investigating.

PCNA - Can login to account but stuck in character load screen
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got into game on other chars no issue. Tried to log back in on the char I was playing when booted (was in a wayrest dungeon) and it is just eternally stuck on loading char. cannot log in with her.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    All servers are affected. Even if you get past the log in queue, you will not stay connected. Time for some Real Life people.

I haven't bought 'Real Life' yet.
    I heard the beta was having troubles....
    And it seemed pretty expensive.
    Is it any good?
    It's pretty cr#ppy lately: global pandemics, wars, climate run amok, hate, racism, terrorists. Lately I've just given up on it, and just live in Tamriel :( .
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • RyanStrife
    RyanStrife
    Soul Shriven
    Yup. Xbox NA. timer keeps extending but times out a minute or so later.
  • Caladraya
    Caladraya
    Soul Shriven
    Just tried to log in. In a q at first then the character load screen just spun. Finally just turned it off and came to see if ZOS is doing anything about it.
  • Wittychick42
    Wittychick42
    ✭✭✭
    Yep
  • eltheria_ESO
    eltheria_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck at char screen - Chose char to login, get the Logging In pop up window then after a long while booted for inactivity
  • bathynomusESO
    bathynomusESO
    ✭✭✭
    Login Quest Failed. 8aYs8ci.png
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All three of my characters are stuck at loading.
    PCNA
  • durion_001_ESO
    durion_001_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    now passing the login server but cant load character - eu seems fine