Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else booted from server?

• Juta
    Juta
    Soul Shriven
    Jjust got booted from PCEU. But CAN log in back for now
  • Ei8htba11
    Ei8htba11
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey All, please let us know what platform you are on. We are looking into what platforms might be impacted.

PC:EU
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    I'm back in on PS4/NA. We'll see for how long, but I am definitely back in
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin, PC EU
    you could also check ESO streamers on Twitch. All of those i checked including Stream Team members are disconnected at this moment.
    PC EU
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice to know this is what seven hours of maintenance got us ready for.
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • Busted
    Busted
    ✭✭
    Hey All, please let us know what platform you are on. We are looking into what platforms might be impacted.

PC - NA
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am IN THE GAME!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got stuck in an infinite loadscreen and had to close app (ps4 NA)
    Edited by spartaxoxo on 21 October 2021 21:35
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭

We have if you read all out posts...Xbox NA/EU, PC NA/EU and PS NA/EU have all been mentioned as being down
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA here.. Do your thing ZOS. Gonna go visit my pals in TERA for a bit while you good folks plug the servers back online. Ha ha
    Edited by GreenhaloX on 21 October 2021 21:37
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    only one on in my maxed out pop guild lmao weird
  • ShainaOtori
    ShainaOtori
    ✭✭
    PC EU, we were about to start fighting the crow boss, then everything froze and we were booted and we cannot log back in.
    Edited by ShainaOtori on 21 October 2021 21:37
  • GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA - Was booted from the server with error 108. Tried to relog and got error 201. I waited and relog and was put in a queue to log in for 2 minutes. Waited out that queue and it has me at the logging in screen requesting character load for over a minute.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got booted
    PC/EU and PC/NA
  • PBnJ66
    PBnJ66
    ✭✭
    Not booted but I keep getting an "your attempted transfer failed" every time I try to leave the delve I'm in. (PC-NA),
  • PoisonedSweetroll
    Yes, pc/na. I was able to log in back, then as i was about to excavate i got kicked out again.
    I'm on again, let's see how long it lasts lol.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It keeps placing me in a never ending que....then boot! PC/NA
  • RawBrightSilver
    RawBrightSilver
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PC/NA.

Queue keeps getting longer, and the new message is "internal error, contact customer support".
  • GorHanis
    GorHanis
    ✭✭✭
    W3QVDvY.jpg?1
  • Spiral__Architect
    All servers are affected. Even if you get past the log in queue, you will not stay connected. Time for some Real Life people.
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin NA is having numerous login errors from being overloaded by clients ;)
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were at a trial final boss, 12 people booted off.
    Gosh !!!
    PC EU
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve loaded back in after queue. Xbox NA
  • DreamDrawnHeart
    DreamDrawnHeart
    Soul Shriven
    logging in from character select forever o.o
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am stuck in a login queue, this is not what I pay my sub for!!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Serenez
    Serenez
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA
  • EXNOS
    EXNOS
    Soul Shriven

Happened to my friends. They got kicked out, tried to log into other toons and couldn't. I can't even login to the game either on Xbox Series X, Xbox NA server.

My friends are on the Xbox One X, Xbox NA server.

Update: I was able to log in but logged into my low level toon to not risk somehow breaking my other higher level ones because IDK what is broken/having problems. Worried to travel anywhere.
    Edited by EXNOS on 21 October 2021 21:47
    Xbox NA
    Templar Healer
    Templar Stamina DPS
    Templar Magica DPS
    Templar Tank
    Necromancer Healer
    Necromancer Stamina DPS
    Necromancer Magica DPS
    DragonKnight Magica DPS
    DragonKnight Stamina DPS
    Sorcerer Magica DPS
    Sorcerer Stamina DPS
    Nightblade Magica DPS
    Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Warden Stamina DPS
    Warden Magica DPS
  • Jordan_Black
    Jordan_Black
    ✭✭✭
    Kicked out at the same time everyone else was - PC/NA. For a while I got a login unsuccessful error, now when I log in, I get put in a queue - and this is disturbing, my GPU goes nuts in the queue, like it skyrocketed to over 80C and I've never heard the fan that loud. Shut it off and waiting for a while to log back in.
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS5 EU.
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got booted too, on PS4 na servers. I simply logged out to switch characters and then it kicked me to main menu saying 'Connection timed out" and "You are now in a queue to log in" repeatedly
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade