The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

If you could have one wish in ESO...

• Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry one won't do for me, I'm doing the traditional three wishes:

-Glowgill Guar mount on my PC NA account (seriously ZOS please bring it back for us)

-Make the Beast race tail major adornments release to the players

-Lamia companion

(Honorable mentions: Under Collections>Special, new fur skin colors for player werewolves)

Update:
    -Glowgill Guar mount on my PC NA account (seriously ZOS please bring it back for us)
    (Wish be coming true! Thanks ZOS for bringing the Glowgill Guar mount back for us!)

-Make the Beast race tail major adornments release to the players

-Lamia companion

(Honorable mentions: Under Collections>Special, new fur skin colors for player werewolves)

Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on 29 July 2021 20:02
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me put my other characters in my house (and access their inventories).

They don't even need to do anything, just stand there and let me put/withdraw things from their bags.

That is it.
  • Sindrik8x
    Sindrik8x
    ✭✭✭✭
    Better guild bank management capabilities. Being able to have mats auto stack would be incredible.

That OR having dungeons with two to three player mechanics allow for a solo player experience as well. My solo build would love to try some of those dungeons on Vet mode, but alas, things like Direfrost Keep and Wayrest Sewers 2 aren't possible.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here are a few that khajiit finds particularly desirable :

1. House guests and/or Combat dummies patterned after this one's alts. Khajiit would pay handsomely for such a boon.
    2. Please please please provide Sashimono to be worn as alternative to guild tabard that covers up this one's delightfully stylish armors. Even if these were more expensive, or only available to guild officers, this would be amazing.
    3. Please allow for some kind of baking of assets for crafting stations in houses, so that they do not require as many slots. If a full set of stations could be baked into a single item (that looked the same, but was just a single asset), that would be amazing.
    Edited by karthrag_inak on 29 July 2021 20:55
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We really need a way to view our character's sliders without having to use an appearance change token. Just a preview of sorts, nothing that would allow you to change it of course, but often times I want to know what I used so I can recreate it. Or let's say I made a mistake and forgot to change their voice, but I don't want to go through the process of recreating from scratch without at least knowing what their sliders were. Sometimes people ask on forums to see sliders to create a certain look but without one of those tokens, we're not able to. So it would be nice if we could preview that :D
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Gleitfrosch
    Gleitfrosch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Storytelling, quests options and companion interaction like in SW:TOR.

• Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Class Change Token
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non-twitchy reflex combat....
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No lag anywhere in game.

Or....

All mounts / costumes available in game from various activities, not for cash.
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mob difficulty increases the further they are from cities.
    Mob models and effect change the further they are from cities.
    This should set a sense of danger to the world the further away you are from civilization.
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • adrazns
    adrazns
    ✭✭
    I think Photo Mode will be a great addition to ESO.
    Players will have a new way to share their creative screenshot and stuff. ;)
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Central Auction House.

Alternate would be truly account-wide things, like Crowns, Crown Gems, Housing, Mounts, etc. That would include cross platform! (Not stealing from me as they did because I restarted on the PC.)
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on 3 August 2021 05:14
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • krauus
    krauus
    Soul Shriven
    More polymorphs based off of monsters/NPCs (Naga or minotaurs) Could be shorter Minotaur for player purposes.
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horses that can swim.

All group content scaled to group size (all the way down to 1), with rewards scaling up/down as well, of course. Alternatively, buff player stats based on group size. Forget which game it was (maybe Lord of the Rings Online), but if you went into a group dungeon or other group area by yourself, all your stats were buffed to compensate. Mob stats were NOT buffed. Since dungeons are instanced, it should (hopefully) not be hard to buff stats or scale difficulty based on group size. Along with this, any mechanics that require a group would be removed when the group size is 1. Could have the option to turn off any buffing/scaling for those who don't want it.

• Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd ask for 10 more wishes!
  • Klad
    Klad
    ✭✭✭✭
    larger pets.

I want a Hippopotamus named Cecil.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Of all the things I want to change or add, my biggest one, and it's by far my biggest one, is to fire whoever thinks limited time offers still work in 2021, and just put everything that's ever been on the crown store, back on the crown store, permanently.

Whoever in marketing or whatever department handles the crown store needs to hear this, I WOULD BUY SO MANY THINGS IF ONLY THEY WERE JUST ON THE FLIPPING STORE! Limited Time Offers worked for QVC home shopping in the 90s and 2000s, but it doesn't work anymore and it just makes people angry (makes me in particular very angry).

I don't want to wait 2 years to buy something that I want now because I either wasn't playing the game when it was on the store, or I didn't want it at the time when it was on the store, or I couldn't afford it at the time it was on the store. It makes no [snip] sense to STILL have LTOs in a game where the devs brag about how "new players join every day" but keep 90% of store content off the store.

[edited for language]

This is so true!!

Also, alt character companions and/or houseguests.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »
    Music.

Where is the background music in ESO? I can hear almost nothing...

The music is amazing! check your volume settings as you can turn music off or down
    Soupy twist
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    I'd ask for 10 more wishes!
    y7i9usof2ihi.gif
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: I thought I was positing here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/146991/crown-store-item-wish-list#latest
    I didnt take my time with the search results, sorry!
    Edited by Unknown_Redemption on 31 May 2023 19:31
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The ability to resize any furnishing, especially structure things like walls and doors.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More necro threads please :)

And an EU server would be nice, but probably too much to ask for...
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Hide other players' followers" to be fixed and with greater exclusion range.

(this shouldn't even be necessary, but too many players refuse to put away their warden bears and large annoying flapping creatures when they're not actually being used)
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The complete and persistant elimination of all twilights from all of nirn.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the whole extremely dated combat aspect of ESO just like contemporary AAA action game.
    Then I can enjoy PVP...maybe.

I can enjoy ESO as TES fan, but can't enjoy ESO as action game fan at all.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • HidesInPlainSight
    HidesInPlainSight
    ✭✭✭
    To revert the Flurry animation.

Came back for Necrom chapter, and that single animation has me considering just not playing the game anymore. My favorite spammable, that is now indistinguishable from a light attack, has me relying on Bound Armament to tell if I light attacked. I have thousands of hours on the same rotation, on the exact same StamSorc loadout for all 3 factions, and it is impossible to consistently identify when the animation has finished and the light attack weave registered.

The worst decision and implementation of an animation I have ever seen in a game. Hel,l Id settle for removing the animation all together and giving us back just the old sound.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More earnable cosmetic rewards. Next update seems to be a small step in the right direction. Like a small, baby step. Saturate all zones with challenges that can drop costumes, mounts, and other cool cosmetics, and the game would be closer to ideal for me. Like random loot tables for certain monsters or areas where you can get a specific cosmetic at a low drop rate, challenging new achievements that grant cosmetics.

Or, Vet Overland. If they made vet overland, they'd need to have an incentive to do it and to go back and do old quests, and adding cosmetics to the veteran achievements, and drop tables like I mentioned above would get people playing it, 100%.
    To revert the Flurry animation.
    I don't mind new flurry, but it's not a new animation so it bugs me. I wouldn't mind it reverted, since I did like old flurry too. But revert Jabs would be ideal as well.
    Edited by merpins on 1 June 2023 02:44
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    class change token
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Digitigrade.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Bobargus
    Bobargus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solo dungeons, but just like the solo flashpoints in swtor.

What i mean is, you and your companion can choose to use dps builds, while an additional combat support npc handles the healing and the tanking parts of the dungeon by itself.

The aim is to enjoy a power fantasy, rather than challenging yourself. Getting the same rewards by yourself is a plus.