The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

If you could have one wish in ESO...

• MrDoc
    MrDoc
    Soul Shriven
    The ability for new and old players to choose their Tutorial/Chapter Intro. :)
    Options
  • TheDuke
    TheDuke
    ✭✭
    Vampire Lord polymorph :)
    Options
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joerginger wrote: »
    Surveys giving you all the materials for all the surveys in your bag at once - without having to ride to and fro for every single survey

I cannot stress enough how much time this would save me.

Anyway;

Customizable racial polymorphs so we can play as non-playable races.
    Edited by BloodyStigmata on 27 July 2021 00:05
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
    Options
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Playable Lilmothiit race, gimmmememememe
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
    Options
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp servers to work
    Options
  • Flamebait
    Flamebait
    ✭✭✭
    Dismiss the current staff and replace them with people that can actually get the game to work properly?
    Options
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry one won't do for me, I'm doing the traditional three wishes:

-Glowgill Guar mount on my PC NA account (seriously ZOS please bring it back for us)

-Make the Beast race tail major adornments release to the players

-Lamia companion

(Honorable mentions: Under Collections>Special, new fur skin colors for player werewolves)
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on 27 July 2021 03:02
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
    Options
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    A full on vampire class and not just a skill line
    Options
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give the races their proper passives,
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fix the leg twitching on horses and indriks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq8xj_as78g

Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also let us control Weather and more heavier Snow and rain
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • Bethgael
    Bethgael
    ✭✭✭
    Just a small one: all of those musical instrument models: lutes, flutes, zithers; I don't care... available for housing decoration.

And a bigger one: the merging of the item allowances for the "special collectables" [mounts, pets, visitors, which currently has 720-odd items in the category with the largest number allowed in the huge houses being 10 with ESO+, or 5 without, but more realistically the classic-sized house is 3/6] and the little used [by ZOS] "special furnishings" [which has 24 odd items in the category including, weirdly, some pets and mounts and only a few animated items but you're allowed to have 1/2 in an inn room!?]

Either merge these items into 1 category, adding the allowances together (especially since the new visitors have been added!)... or I don't know, just double, or at least half again, the allowance of "special collectables" so one doesn't have to nix a pet or mount to add a visitor.

I might even buy visitors, then. Right now, what's the point? Also, that would allow my Imperial boy to finally retire from the war and have his cosy farm. ;)
    Ingame ID: Bethgael PC NA/EU but mostly NA
    Options
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish we could climb instead of just awkwardly trying to jump up on stuff. I'd love to be able to climb rocks and up onto roofs.

If I could have a second wish, it would be for mounted combat.
    Options
  • Xorxe
    Xorxe
    ✭✭✭
    Start balancing PvE and PvP separately.
    Options
  • BazOfWar
    BazOfWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Auction house.

I'm in a trading guild but the leader has been afk for about a month now and I'm struggling to sell stuff.

Guild traders and having to bid for the spots is just a bad idea imo.
    Options
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoMo_Blend wrote: »
    Let's say you're walking around in, and come across a once in a life time genie lamp that granted you "one" in game wish, what would it be?

- One rule, It doesn't have to be something currently in the game, but has to be "somewhat" inline with the Elder Scrolls.

Mine would be to have a dragon you could fly/ ride over Tamriel, and just land where ever you wanted to, like a flyable Wayshrine. :)

a khajit companion with lots of lines and a good arms pack for sorcerer
    Maybe a arms pack that drops black feathers idk
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
    Options
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stackable treasure maps.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This here is a very practical idea ❤. Like Santie said stackable treasure maps😸
    Options
  • PrimeSeptim
    PrimeSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    No more Crown Crates (everything purchasable directly from the Crown Store).

Or this at least:
    I’d love to see ESO+ have users get better loyalty rewards. Kinda like when it was subscribe to play.
    Edited by PrimeSeptim on 27 July 2021 16:08
    Options
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    add anti cheat engine / packet editors protection - so no more "legal" three person group surviving 8v3 - on 95-100% hp without kiting.
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like all the hirelings-items to arrive automatically in the mail, without having to log in each character every 12 hours in order to receive them. Having spent 15 skill points for each character to be able to receive these items, it is not fair that I should be enslaved to having to log in all the characters at certain times, not to mention that sometimes it is not possible due to maintenance or commitments, so the items are not withdrawn. I also point out that logging in and out of characters takes a very long time and a lot of patience
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Orion_89
    Orion_89
    ✭✭✭✭
    Governing system (based on your reputation), so you can restore ruined cities.
    Options
  • guarstompemoji
    guarstompemoji
    ✭✭✭✭
    JTD wrote: »
    Proper combat mechanics tutorial for newer players that includes la-weaving and gives the player feedback on it.

This and a UI update to make it all easier.

The other day, buddies and I gave a 2+ hour presentation on the basics of DPS, and:
    o It took 2+ hours
    o It resulted in 3+ pages of notes
    o It barely touched on LA weaving...yet
    o It's expected to have a part 2 that's just as long or longer

The greatest barrier to a community's survival is getting in new players.
    Options
  • DoomGrunt624
    DoomGrunt624
    ✭✭✭
    - The Bard Personnality, datamined 10 month ago but never released.
    Options
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the game uses any asset it becomes available to the players. If a motif, costume, hair, markings, make up, furnishings, anything it is available for player use, whether it's from the crown store or achievable in game.

(Also account wide achievements)
    Options
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, my most hated aspect of ESO - and MMO's in general - is meta. So if I had one wish, it would be for a removal of meta - or at least a removal of the false narrative that meta is needed in order to engage in and complete content.

My next wish would be for a game design philosophy more aligned with Elder Scrolls. While the TES games are single player, and as such allow for a lot more types of freedom than an MMO, there have been and can be MMO design philosophies that are more in-line with what TES franchise is about.

Obviously, that would require an complete overhaul of the structure of the entire game, and as such will never happen. But I don't think this thread is necessarily about realistic wishes.

Meta is something you can't get rid of at all. Even if you gave ever skill 1 dps and that's it. People would still figure out a way to make that up to 1.1 dps and that build would become meta.

The fact is you can play this game and do everything in the game with almost any build you want as long as you're following mechanics. You choose to follow the meta cause you want to be more efficient with what you are doing but it's no way required.
    Options
  • MirandaSharp
    MirandaSharp
    ✭✭✭✭
    A difficulty setting!!!!!
    Options
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Music.

Where is the background music in ESO? I can hear almost nothing...
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance is the ONLY thing I care about at this point, and the #1 reason my playtime is a tiny fraction of what it used to be. There are no amount of shinys or in game wishes that would distract me from that. So if the magic Genie cant fix that, he is as useless as the hamsters currently powering the pitiful excuse we have for servers.
    Options
  • Feljax
    Feljax
    ✭✭✭
    MoMo_Blend wrote: »
    Let's say you're walking around in, and come across a once in a life time genie lamp that granted you "one" in game wish, what would it be?

- One rule, It doesn't have to be something currently in the game, but has to be "somewhat" inline with the Elder Scrolls.

Mine would be to have a dragon you could fly/ ride over Tamriel, and just land where ever you wanted to, like a flyable Wayshrine. :)

Coming from WoW where flying mounts have been a thing for years, I can say that it's not all it's cracked up to be. When the novelty wears of, you realize that you're just bypassing everything all the time. It makes it so that most of the world becomes ignored and you miss out on how vast of a world you're travelling in. I actually am quite happy that there are no flying mounts in ESO.
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Vestige being transported to the dawn era temporarily as part of a quest... for reasons...
    Options