Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you could have one wish in ESO...

• Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Class change. Having set classes kinda goes against the whole elder scrolls ethos anyway.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Redtrek524
    Redtrek524
    ✭✭
    New weapons - crossbows, polearms, unarmed...etc
  • JerBearESO
    JerBearESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    3v3 battlegrounds
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would remove the overused and abused crowd control mechanics from the game. This game is entirely based on and around stuns and cc, pve and pvp. Crowd control should be tied to tank taunt abilities and that's it.
    Edited by Rogue_WolfESO on 1 June 2023 14:27
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one wish, that the Endless dungeon this year will be awesome
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Character creation overhaul. Better body models, more body part customization, and as a tie in, more outfit freedom in what to, and what not to wear.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    So many great ideas, and a few bad ones... like the idea of the bounty system allowing one player to murder another... the only way I would stay in a game that allowed this was if there was a rather high threshold, not when a missed click on a vendor causes you to "Steal" something and get a bounty and find out the player hanging out is a murder hobo.

But more slots in houses, Furniture storage (like the craft bag), stackable treasure maps, and getting all the rewards from a stack of surveys simultaneously without having to run halfway across the map and back are all great ideas.

I would also like to have a way to "Feed" my companions, Isobel likes sweets, Mirri likes booze and how much cheese could I force Bastian to eat... Could the companion's faces change depending on your rapport level, perhaps Mirri could stop scowling at me...

And a blast from the past, I would like to see stage 1 vampires not have any of the visual vampire traits.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    Of all the things I want to change or add, my biggest one, and it's by far my biggest one, is to fire whoever thinks limited time offers still work in 2021, and just put everything that's ever been on the crown store, back on the crown store, permanently.

Whoever in marketing or whatever department handles the crown store needs to hear this, I WOULD BUY SO MANY THINGS IF ONLY THEY WERE JUST ON THE FLIPPING STORE! Limited Time Offers worked for QVC home shopping in the 90s and 2000s, but it doesn't work anymore and it just makes people angry (makes me in particular very angry).

I don't want to wait 2 years to buy something that I want now because I either wasn't playing the game when it was on the store, or I didn't want it at the time when it was on the store, or I couldn't afford it at the time it was on the store. It makes no [snip] sense to STILL have LTOs in a game where the devs brag about how "new players join every day" but keep 90% of store content off the store.

[edited for language]

Pretty much this. I love ESO and so does my wife who brought me into the game, but the ever-ongoing FOMO policy in the Crown Store is one of the biggest issues we have with it. Having to wait for ~2 years for specific Crown Crates or a certain item is absurd.

And please continue to improve the in-game rewards system. Great to finally see another new house available with gold in Necrom, and the Nix-ox mount is awesome. More earnable houses (including smaller ones) and other cosmetics would be lovely.

There's also the housing limit increase... But we pretty much gave up on hoping for that by now, oh well :smile:
    Edited by Mellirus on 1 June 2023 17:28
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Total freedom in enchanting, foods, drinks, spells, armor sets. Choose the stats you want to receive and effects skills have.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    If nobody has said it (too many posts to check) :

FREE UNLIMITED INVENTORY SIZE :
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hm. Difficult. One wish is a tough one.

I think I'd want something that shakes up combat. Customizable classes, customizable class skill animations or spellcrafting. What I've always wanted to do in this game is play a "variety mage", so, a mage that isn't stuck to one particular theme. For example, I'd love to play a proper witch character, but none of the current classes can pull that theme off. Rather, some classes capture aspects of how I imagine it would be.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hum

spell creation
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New Healer skill line!
  • NiteAdder
    NiteAdder
    ✭✭✭
    MAKE ALL SETS IN THE GAME GOOD AND NOT JUST A DOZEN OR SO.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the ability to hide tassets and loincloths.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My one main wish would be for the stuck in combat bug to be fixed once and for all.

My others would be for stackable treasure maps, resource nodes/transitus/respec shrines in homes, cyrodiil skill input lag fixed again it was fixed the first week of new servers, More Trading guild features Trader personalities, polymorphs, etc, More pvp content even if it makes the lag worse. Drastically increase the damage and rewards of overland mobs but leave their health alone.
    Edited by SimonThesis on 2 June 2023 03:22
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marriage to Almalexia.
    Marriage to Naryu.
    Marriage to Mirri.
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer stealth returned!
    Furniture craft bag!
    Letting my Warden actually be able to have a viable bow build again...I hate Frost staffs!
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve thought about this more than I care to admit. But there are WAY too many wishes I could get. So I’ll try and keep them brief.

-Necromancer revamp - More dots, curses, and longer living, more impactful summons. More use for corpses.

-Werewolf/Vampire mounts - The ability to travel in werewolf form at mount speed. Or the ability to summon a mount that transforms you into a werewolf (travel form)or swarm of bats(travel form) to get around.

-Anything in the crown store can be bought for a reasonable price with gold.

-More guild activities - More things to do with the Dark brotherhood and Thieves guild. Mages guild and fighters guild as well. More and newer rewards for completing such activities, such as cosmetics and personalities and emotes. Gives us a reason to return to these activities.
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    A well written quest line that ends the Three Banners War, and allows me to install a worthy new Emperor. Thus creating a PvE version Cyrodiil with lots of side quests to rebuild all the lives and places the war devastated. (Who says there couldn't have been, say, 50 years of peace somewhere in the "dark times" before Tiber Septim arrives?)
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can think of several....besides the usual unlimited inventory etc.

Restore build diversity would be a big one, whether that's through dmg caps or some other means idk. I'll let the monkeys paw decide muwahahaha.

Make housing cheaper/more flat properties to build our own house rather than a broken down one we can't repair?
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skills all work as described in tool tips, without lag in pvp ☺️
  • Ascarl
    Ascarl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more animation canceling!
  • zombniac
    zombniac
    ✭✭✭
    True Maormer skin
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Foe a wish that might actually be in reach, let glyphs with exact same properties stack in inventory. (Enchanting menu already does that so its possible.)
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That everyone would stop trying to change ESO into their version of the game. ;)
  • Peppo_Lives
    Peppo_Lives
    ✭✭✭
    Reasonable drop rates for leads (cyro lancers/deadlands/high isle leads i'm looking at yours) and some impossible extras (chef arquitus lost thesis, morrowind banner of sixth house, etc)
    PC-EU - Eidetic Memory / Codex / Recipes Collector - 57K+ Achievement Points
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don’t know how you’d get them in game, probably a guild skill line, but I’d LOVE to have spells from other elder scrolls games available.

My favorites are: Ebonyflesh, conjure frost atronach, ice spike, fireball, frenzy, greater ward.

• Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One wish... hm. I guess I'll have to with:

Elimination of all glowing, flashy mounts, pets and skins.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • drakhan2002_ESO
      drakhan2002_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      That players stop complaining about everything from free stuff to having to level a new character. If you don't like any aspect of the game so much...move on - there are other games that are probably better suited to you and your playstyle.

I just read a thread on class change tokens. All I could think these people just don't realize they will most likely not get a token like this anytime in the near future. Just realize this and move on with life. Enjoy the game for what it is and don't worry about what it is not. It's ZOS's game, not yours. ZOS can do whatever they want...and whatever they don't want.