The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you could have one wish in ESO...

MoMo_Blend
MoMo_Blend
✭✭
Let's say you're walking around in, and come across a once in a life time genie lamp that granted you "one" in game wish, what would it be?

- One rule, It doesn't have to be something currently in the game, but has to be "somewhat" inline with the Elder Scrolls.

Mine would be to have a dragon you could fly/ ride over Tamriel, and just land where ever you wanted to, like a flyable Wayshrine. :)
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Uhm,difficult decision but I guess I would choose to have writ boards and drop off places in all my houses to finally do writs in my own homes.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stackable treasure maps.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birthsigns to replace most racial passives.
  • JTD
    JTD
    ✭✭✭
    Proper combat mechanics tutorial for newer players that includes la-weaving and gives the player feedback on it.

&

Proper screenshot modus with free camera and repositioning of the player character (inc memento's / emotes).
    Edited by JTD on 16 July 2021 12:12
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Great thread idea @MoMo_Blend, thanks for sharing! :smiley:
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    less grind changing it great performance
    Edited by zvavi on 16 July 2021 12:11
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Eso would sell veyas hair
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil pvp zone without lags, bugs, crashes and proc sets. Like in the old days.

• Ilythia
    Ilythia
    ✭✭✭
    A graphic overhaul.
  • Elo106
    Elo106
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranked Arenas
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A barber shop that not only our characters, but also our companions can use.
  • shezof
    shezof
    ✭✭✭
    class change tokens
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    JTD wrote: »
    Proper combat mechanics tutorial for newer players that includes la-weaving and gives the player feedback on it.
    ^ This from a out of game perspective. It need not be anything sweaty since there are many who don't play this game that way, but we really need something better than the current system (which is one loading screen of text) to teach new players how combat and dungeon/trial roles work in ESO and MMOs generally.

But for something strictly happening to me in game, I would want to happen upon A Strange Door one day...
    PC NA
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More players to play. Sadly I cannot play on prime time, so I'll miss most of the guild events. It also means I haven't done the latest trials, because I've not seen any LFM messages about them. This leads to my wish: more players, more off-time players.

It is a vague wish and unclear of how to fulfill it. I'd be satisfied if ZoS keeps on rocking and polishing the small rough edges here and there.
  • SaltyPug
    SaltyPug
    Soul Shriven
    Auction house
    Doctor of Puganomics
  • MoMo_Blend
    MoMo_Blend
    ✭✭
    SaltyPug wrote: »
    Auction house

This right here!!!
  • khyrkat
    khyrkat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Auction house definitely.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Separate RP instances of Tamriel, so we could group with likeminded players.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Alendrin
      Alendrin
      ✭✭✭
      Performance that gets better instead of worse
    • Mitaka211
      Mitaka211
      ✭✭✭✭
      Being able to farm mounts naturally in the game through daylie activities or dungeon bosses.
    • MoMo_Blend
      MoMo_Blend
      ✭✭
      Mitaka211 wrote: »
      Being able to farm mounts naturally in the game through daylie activities or dungeon bosses.

That's a pretty cool idea.
    • Grebcol
      Grebcol
      ✭✭✭
      That u have an option to toggle off shoulders/and or that Hips Thing which most motifs have.
      Former Mod Dev. of the Edain Mod for The Battle for Middle Earth 2
    • waterfairy
      waterfairy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      A combat system with combos and hit collision similar to BDO not the current 1 based on animation cancelling with ridiculous wind ups for melee heavy attacks
    • DMuehlhausen
      DMuehlhausen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

&

Proper screenshot modus with free camera and repositioning of the player character (inc memento's / emotes).

They do need to fix the camera for screenshots. Not sure why it has to be locked in the over shoulder angle. They need a screenshot mode, like Division 2 where you can move the camera freely and maybe even add effects or color tones.
    • DMuehlhausen
      DMuehlhausen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      MoMo_Blend wrote: »
      SaltyPug wrote: »
      Auction house

This right here!!!

With TTC there really is no argument for an AH anymore. It's so easy to move around and get to the store you need. I like this setup more it makes a little harder for one person to buy up everything and control the market. That still happens some now with TTC, but back when the traders first opened you could find some awesome deals on those random traders out in the world. I miss that.
    • waterfairy
      waterfairy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

&

"weaving" is just animation cancelling which imo should've never been a thing in game let alone something that you should practice to compete...really [snip] lazy system and 1 of my biggest beefs with the game since the beginning

[edited for language]
      Edited by ZOS_Icy on 17 July 2021 18:13
    • Destai
      Destai
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      It's a toss up between two things - animation cancelling and stalking NPCS.
    • tomofhyrule
      tomofhyrule
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Release. Short. Mussed. Wave!

There are a whole load of hairstyles that are already in game with objectIDs and everything that only need to be made available, but that's the main one I want. So jealous seeing hundreds of Bastians walking around knowing that we still can't use that style for our own characters...
    • DreamyLu
      DreamyLu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I dislike the concept of the nodes, tree logs and plants that can be harvested once only, with a delay until they respawn. It was an unpleasant surprise to me as I'm used to MMORPGs where they're simply shared. This causes a sort of "PvP" ambience for harvesting that I don't enjoy. Most of the time, I back up and let the other take it, as I refuse to compete for something like that. But well, there are still those arriving at light speed out of nowhere to steal it under our nose... For a flower? Seriously? :D

All in all, am not sure what was the original idea behind this concept, but I would really love to see it changed. o:)

Side note: I find that it makes sense for chests and psijic portals that are bonuses for which we have to do an effort.
      I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
    • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
      Enemy-of-Coldharbour
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      EVERYTHING sellable between players.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
      Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
      Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
      Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
      Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
      Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
      Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
      Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
      Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
      Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
      Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
      PC/NA - CP 2250+