Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Anyone else has ESO Plus removed today?

• Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    so:
    according to this thread there's an ESO+ for free weekend on Steam:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/314995/weekend-eso-plus-special-questions

and here non eso+ subs are getting it too:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/314983/a-pleasant-surprise-although-i-think-this-was-a-bug#latest

Well go ZOS. hope your promotions net you a bunch of new eso+ subs! :)

kinda sucks that paid memberships don't get what we already paid for though. :(

Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm so honestly they haven't considered a non ESO plus crafting bag version.

Kinda seems like the obvious idea now
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm so honestly they haven't considered a non ESO plus crafting bag version.

Kinda seems like the obvious idea now

The craft bag is the only reason I finally subbed. True. A non-sub craft bag..? I'm back to B2P :) in a heartbeat.
    Options
  • Zaidtro
    Zaidtro
    ✭✭✭
    my ESO+ is still gone...
    anyone else?
    I never claimed to be a smallscaler ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Options
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so:
    according to this thread there's an ESO+ for free weekend on Steam:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/314995/weekend-eso-plus-special-questions

and here non eso+ subs are getting it too:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/314983/a-pleasant-surprise-although-i-think-this-was-a-bug#latest

Well go ZOS. hope your promotions net you a bunch of new eso+ subs! :)

kinda sucks that paid memberships don't get what we already paid for though. :(

I haven't seen anything on Steam in regards to a free ESO+ weekend. I don't know if that'd be legit or not unless there's an actual official source stating it. And with the lack of transparency from a team that's obviously not understanding what's going on, I doubt we'll know anything until hours from now.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
    Options
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    agreed. an official communication would be great. Love it. Bring it!
    Options
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zaidtro wrote: »
    my ESO+ is still gone...
    anyone else?

yep. me too
    Options
  • Decon98b16_ESO
    Decon98b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted by author
    Edited by Decon98b16_ESO on 19 January 2017 09:05
    Options
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my ESO+ is still gone...
    anyone else?

It's still gone. Almost 5 hours and still no word. I'm almost considering not playing until it's resolved because if there's even the remote chance of a rollback and I get the drops I want... Noap.
    Options
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    my ESO+ is still gone...
    anyone else?

It's still gone. Almost 5 hours and still no word. I'm almost considering not playing until it's resolved because if there's even the remote chance of a rollback and I get the drops I want... Noap.

same! LOL. I haven't logged today but for about 5 mins. Funny story: In November RNGoddess took an hour off from her usually heartless self and I got an Imperial motif. I just knew a rollback was imminent but for once I didn't get nerfed. :)
    Options
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    Grrr! I just started a new shiny zone (could be the last in my Alliance, not sure though). Materials laying on the ground EVERYWHERE and I don't dare pick up anything so I have room for treasure chest gear loot. The primary reason I pay for ESO+ is the crafting bag. It's going to be a month or three before I even have time to deal with the DLC zones.

And in about 2-3 levels I need to starting picking up the next tier of materials. If this bug doesn't get fixed by then, I'll have to pause leveling. So then I probably will take a day or 2 away from the game (rarely do that) and I'm getting billed for ESO+ in 3 days.

(I'm new to ESO and one of my 2 toons is my main crafter, and I am starting from nothing, hence the concern about keeping up with material tiers, and my lack of bag and bank inventory space).
    Options
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭

The final alliance zones are The Rift (EP), Bangkorai (DC), and Reaper's March (AD) they're a lot of fun imo. Good story lines. Enjoy. :)
    Sorry for the timing of this ZOS snafu so close to renew date. :(
    Options
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, so lots of people are experiencing this problem.

Maybe I should have checked the forum before contacting support.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
    Options
  • syntaxsue_ESO
    syntaxsue_ESO
    ✭✭
    Grrr! I just started a new shiny zone (could be the last in my Alliance, not sure though). Materials laying on the ground EVERYWHERE and I don't dare pick up anything so I have room for treasure chest gear loot. The primary reason I pay for ESO+ is the crafting bag. It's going to be a month or three before I even have time to deal with the DLC zones.

And in about 2-3 levels I need to starting picking up the next tier of materials. If this bug doesn't get fixed by then, I'll have to pause leveling. So then I probably will take a day or 2 away from the game (rarely do that) and I'm getting billed for ESO+ in 3 days.

(I'm new to ESO and one of my 2 toons is my main crafter, and I am starting from nothing, hence the concern about keeping up with material tiers, and my lack of bag and bank inventory space).

Not to hijack the thread - but don't worry about material tiers, they are not so unforgiving as that. You will see mat nodes that reflect your character level and your crafting tier. For instance, let's say your character is level 50 and your Blacksmith level is 50, but you did not put any points into Metalworking (1/10) which corresponds to what material you are able to craft in. At level 1, you will find Iron ore and Rubedite. Now let's say you put 1 more point into Metalworking - now you will find High Iron ore, and Rubedite. One more point unlocks Orichalcum crafting, so you'll find Orichalcum and Rubedite. Now you decide to redistribute your skill points, and instead of having 3 points into Metalworking, you put none, and have the default (1/10) - you will go back to finding Iron ore and Rubedite. The same applies to Clothier and Woodworker. Alchemy mats and Runes do not follow this system, you will find all of them from level 1 to CP561. So nothing to worry about keeping up with tiers because you have control over it by simply spending gold at the re-dedication shrines (and it's not terribly expensive either!).
    Options
  • MikanPachi
    MikanPachi
    Soul Shriven
    (finally was able to get my email so I can join the forums)

I made a support ticket because I paid for ESO+ on the 6th of january and set it to renew EACH month and it was gone. However I got a response from Chet saying

Response Chet via Email 01/18/2017 07:21 PM
    Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.
    I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your recent ESO Plus purchase or renewal. If you are not receiving the benefits from ESO Plus, please completely exit the game and relaunch it. Once you log back in, the membership benefits should be applied.
    Please note, if the Crowns are not immediately applied, it could take up to 48 hours to receive them.
    Best Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

However I logged on the game like they said and guess what....no change. My status on my Account page on the server says

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Active - Trial

It shouldn't say this since It should last until Feb 6th at which it should renew. This Chet person doesn't seem to understand I can't access my eso + features cuz the update today removed my ESO Plus STATUS which I paid for!

I better get compensated for any days I miss until this is fixed
    Options
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, so lots of people are experiencing this problem.

Maybe I should have checked the forum before contacting support.

imo no harm in putting in a ticket. no harm at all.
    Options
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikanPachi wrote: »

I made a support ticket because I paid for ESO+ on the 6th of january and set it to renew EACH month and it was gone. However I got a response from Chet saying

Greetings,
    I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your recent ESO Plus purchase or renewal. If you are not receiving the benefits from ESO Plus, please completely exit the game and relaunch it. Once you log back in, the membership benefits should be applied.
    Please note, if the Crowns are not immediately applied, it could take up to 48 hours to receive them.
    Best Regards,

However I logged on the game like they said and guess what....no change. My status on my Account page on the server says

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Active - Trial

It shouldn't say this since It should last until Feb 6th at which it should renew. This Chet person doesn't seem to understand I can't access my eso + features cuz the update today removed my ESO Plus STATUS which I paid for!

Chet's pretty much their automation troll. Keep replying to them, though that one sounds like more of an actual issue with receiving it regardless of it being a Steam/non-Steam member.
    Options
  • MidknightWolf
    MidknightWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this fixed yet because my friend still has no ESO PLUS!!
    Options
  • capahab
    capahab
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    I'll admit to not trying today, but I did a few weeks ago when there was some login issues through Steam. I had an old early access account that I linked to Steam and was still able to run the executable directly and login with my user/pass.

Maybe it's changed in the last month, IDK. I'll probably try at lunch time and see if it still works.

Please do. We thought it was cool until Steam was down for some reason or another recently. Tried to log in via the normal client (which was still installed) and were really shocked to see that we couldn't. Instant regret.

@theivorykitty

Okay, can now confirm. I log in through Steam and ESO+ is not active.

Then I tried:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso64.exe

wayfarerx/******

Logged in, ESO+ active.

Might not work if you signed up through Steam to start with, but most definitely works with old accounts that were later linked to Steam.

Thank You. This worked after an hour of precious time jacking around with this stupid BS. Much appreciated.
    Options
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭

The final alliance zones are The Rift (EP), Bangkorai (DC), and Reaper's March (AD) they're a lot of fun imo. Good story lines. Enjoy. :)
    Sorry for the timing of this ZOS snafu so close to renew date. :(

Thanks! LOL I am going to hit 50 prolly mid-way through the last Alliance zone then. And, assuming this ESO+ snafu gets solved in 3-4 days, I may actualy be able to craft an entire set of level 50 gear from the Earth Forge, with whatever gear materials for that level, cause I have been researching like crazy and making sure I can harvest enough of each material tier to do sets as I level. (Hence my concern about my toon levels and my crafting levels).
    Edited by Indigo_Shade on 19 January 2017 03:40
    Options
  • Decon98b16_ESO
    Decon98b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have come up with my own solution.
    Edited by Decon98b16_ESO on 19 January 2017 09:06
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not seeing any official communication on Steam or ESO that it was Intentional to give non-subs the craft bag.

It is important to me if this is the case.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • retrokat
    retrokat
    ✭✭
    Same problem with my account, a day after it started for other people. You'd think it would be sorted by now rather than pulling more people into the void. I can't do the Gold Coast dailies, open my hirelings mail or do writs due to the bag space that would require.

I guess I'll work out how to log in not through Steam after work, if that fixes it. On the plus side, at least I could log in to do my horses this morning. And it reinforced how unplayable the game is for a crafter without ESO+ :P
    EU PC - 9 maxed alts - ping 450+. Asian server please!
    Options
  • Sovaso
    Sovaso
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, just letting you know we see your concerns, and are waiting until the maintenance with the store and account system is complete to see if that may have affected something here.

Hope it's gonna be alright.
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax, I would like an answer and an update please.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    seems alot of steam user have issues i just relaunched using eso64 and it was working fine for me after
    Options
  • Duraldo
    Duraldo
    Soul Shriven
    seems alot of steam user have issues i just relaunched using eso64 and it was working fine for me after

This doesn't work for me. It still says password incorrect, need to log in through steam.
    Options
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikanPachi wrote: »

Greetings,
    Best Regards,

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Active - Trial

"Chet" is a bot who simply sent you a boilerplate response based on a keyword scan of your ticket. Make sure you do the survey, mark them way down, and in the comments note that you're still waiting for an actual human being to respond to your still unresolved issue.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have not had this issue. Is it just Steam? They have a lot of problems from what I have read. Glad I don't use it...:)
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    I have not had this issue. Is it just Steam? They have a lot of problems from what I have read. Glad I don't use it...:)

Well, I never had much of an issue playing ESO through Steam, except the auto-login to one of the live servers you can't opt out of on a linked account. It's only been in the last day or so that my ESO+ on Steam has vanished...

I've found it entirely possible to play ESO, with ESO+, using the Bethesda.net_Launcher.exe inside the Steam version's launch folder, but then I did buy the non-Steam version of ESO first, then the Steam one, back there and back then.
    Options