The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please ban the bot!

• Daniel_Malloy
    Daniel_Malloy
    ✭✭
    Starwhite wrote: »
    Two bots running now since five days nonstop, maybe more.
    I wrote two support tickets ... nothing happend, they still running.

Good job Zenimax

2ivt54p3.jpg
    Deshaan, Daggerfall Area

I'll head that way and check it out! Another "Pokemon" on my list!
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wrothgar bot still MIA, so they may have been removed or gone to a different area. We don't get reports of actions taken, so no idea what happened. Still, nice to not see the bot I have observed for the last 9 months.

Just went through my youtube to get the @name... added him to my iggy list and will check occasionally to see if he pops back online
    Edited by Runs on 20 September 2016 08:12
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 DC bots still (more than a month now) in Deshaan, route around Obsidian Gorge wayshrine, pls help to report, come and witness if you wish [snip]
    PC NA

[edited to remove names]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on 10 October 2016 23:32
    Options
  • Daniel_Malloy
    Daniel_Malloy
    ✭✭
    2 DC bots still (more than a month now) in Deshaan, route around Obsidian Gorge wayshrine, pls help to report, come and witness if you wish
    [/b]
    PC NA

Didn't find the ones you mentioned but found another instead. Its been pretty quiet at the spot in Deshaan, but they're making up for it over in Bal Foyen now... They brought in a new set of higher level bots that even have rudimentary combat skills for the 2 enemies next to the Jute node next to the Hidden Dagger Landing Site. One of the new bots even had a pet following it around... It's terrible that these bots are getting more advanced while NOTHING is being don about it

ZOS, can we get any official word on what is being done to combat this endlessly evolving issue?!?!?!? Even something as simple as an acknowledgement that our reports are even looked at by someone?

[minor edit for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on 10 October 2016 23:32
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    Wrothgar bot still MIA, so they may have been removed or gone to a different area. We don't get reports of actions taken, so no idea what happened. Still, nice to not see the bot I have observed for the last 9 months.

Just went through my youtube to get the @name... added him to my iggy list and will check occasionally to see if he pops back online

Ok...

I found some an old post post on Reddit where one of the game changes was perma banned players would be removed from ignore lists.
    To be clear, this is only for players who have been permanently banned. Forever. That said, if there were a case where a banned player happen to be reinstated, they would not show up on your ignore list again. You would need to re-ignore them if you felt the need to do so.

This kind of made me worried that the bot had not actually been banned, because it let me add them to ignore. Upon logging back in just now I was greeted with the Crown Store popup and then proceeded to check my ignore list. It is back to being empty. I will re add them, and see if they are eventually removed again. If they are, I will take that to mean the player has been perma banned.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    the bots is still there...
    Options
  • Dede_Bug
    Dede_Bug
    ✭✭
    So today alone I have found and reported three new bots running Bal Foyen and when I made a new character and arrived at Bleakrock Isle spotted four new ones there in no time at all. At this rate my spreedsheet is going to be the length of 'War and Peace' by New Years.
    Options
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    the bots still there...
    Options
  • biovitalb16_ESO
    biovitalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys know they unbanned practically everyone they banned for using Cheat Engine right. You think they care about bots farming xp or material when they unbanned people that were flying in the skies like Superman raining meteor after meteor after meteor on people to "earn" emperor.

Keep dreaming.
    Options
  • Starwhite
    Starwhite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two old bots are gone and two brand new bots running at the same place, nonstop around the clock !

Elder Scrolls Online feel free and bot as you like !
    2ivt54p3.jpg
    Deshaan, Daggerfall Area
    Edited by Starwhite on 28 September 2016 04:51
    Le cœur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît pas.
    Options
  • Daniel_Malloy
    Daniel_Malloy
    ✭✭
    ... Yeah, the list of reported bots is continually growing for me. Now if someone were to look at all the reports...
    Options
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i reported it- and got a bot response
    Options
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Starwhite same @id but different character names?
    Options
  • Starwhite
    Starwhite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Starwhite same @id but different character names?

The two old bots reached maximum championpoints and now two fresh bots are running ...
    I think different IDs, but I have to take a look ....
    Edited by Starwhite on 28 September 2016 11:25
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I keep noticing 3-5 bots while farming on a daily basis.
    They are following each other and doing the same actions.
    Some of them even speed hacking and grabbed all the rune stones.
    It's like seeing the DC hero, The Flash racing in-game :/

I suspect they are able to teleport other players backwards so they can get to the resource nodes first.
    My character was teleported backwards after a random loading screen hundreds of meters away from where it was only to find that some bots have taken all the resource nodes(it happened several times).

Edited by Universe on 28 September 2016 11:51
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
    Options
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know ZOS will not tell us if any action was taken, but I wish they would at least respond if something I send in was not what it appeared to be a cheater a botter or what have you, at least then I know some things that may appear to be an infraction is not really anything in the cheating category.
    Options
  • Daniel_Malloy
    Daniel_Malloy
    ✭✭
    I know ZOS will not tell us if any action was taken, but I wish they would at least respond if something I send in was not what it appeared to be a cheater a botter or what have you, at least then I know some things that may appear to be an infraction is not really anything in the cheating category.

Well, you would think that doing this would help improve their system by having fewer suspected bot tickets. It would be nice for them to say ANYTHING. Even something as simple as saying they enforce their policy in regards to cheating. Bethesda, where are you?
    Options
  • Starwhite
    Starwhite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two new bots not running again, since maintance @Lumbermill_Emperor

Zenimax will do nothing, cause every bot is a paid account. The most bots I saw,
    are real player. Real names and most of them had pvp degrees.

For a few euros you can buy the bot software. viperbot is in use by many players.
    Edited by Starwhite on 28 September 2016 17:11
    Options
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    One thing you can try is to get Rapid Manuevers from the Assault tree and cast it on proximatey of the bot. It changes their speed and gets them off their path. That used to work back in the day.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
    Options
  • Starwhite
    Starwhite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing you can try is to get Rapid Manuevers from the Assault tree and cast it on proximatey of the bot. It changes their speed and gets them off their path. That used to work back in the day.

Great idea, I will try it ! I trained them a couple of times with monsters .... but they revive and run again.

(Sorry, english isn´t my mother tongue)
    Options
  • Starwhite
    Starwhite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I looked and the bots ID are different. But they run the same way, like the two bots before.
    Not likely, the run the same way !
    Options
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, that same bot is back in Wrothgar!

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
    Options
  • Daniel_Malloy
    Daniel_Malloy
    ✭✭
    Well, ran into my first bot since One Tamriel came out and it is stuck over in Bal Foyer running into a wall!!! Been there now for quite some time... If only they all were that smart...
    Options
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Rapids only works on people who are in your party now. Clever idea, though.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least now in One Tamriel, we can all see the same bots.
    Options
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    At least now in One Tamriel, we can all see the same bots.

is this good news?
    Options
  • Commish
    Commish
    ✭✭✭
    It happens, and we all see them, but nothing seems to be done.
    There has been a Khajiit with a white striped tiger sitting at the same fishing hole down by the daily writ dropoff in Evermore for months now. Always fishing even if the spot isn't active. This is on the NA server, DC faction. Could be coincidental that I happen to be there when he is... I don't think so though.
    Options
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Commish its an NPC, lol :D
    Options
  • Commish
    Commish
    ✭✭✭
    Well... that's good then.
    I will have to look closer next time I'm there!
    Options
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    Got update on the Riverspire bots at Sanguine Barrow on PS4. They are Gold for Sell, one try to sell me 1m gold for $20. Really need to get the these guys and stop these transactions.

My theory they are in a guild to store the gold, as it not the same accounts most the time.

Their Possible other farm spot is near Vivec Antler in Stonefall. One try group inviting me and saw them there.
    Their PS4 profiles identified them as Chinese accounts as well.

<_< I go to Sanguine Barrow every night to expose them to other players and report them, and I even use Trolls to kill them.
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
    Options