Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Daniel141182
    Daniel141182
    ✭✭
    missing 3 books any idea?
    Calling All Sea Elves!
    Emeric`s judgement
    Systres History addendum: druid of galen
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calling All Sea Elves!
    Emeric`s judgement

Think the Sea Elves one is from one of the daily quests (The Savage Systres Tours ones) so you may just have to do that a few times until it cycles round to the right one.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeneralEU wrote: »
    @robynofbarnsdaleb16_ESO

I find second same book "Vastyr Fisherfolk Song" in random bookshelf w Galen

sgzopt404nvn.png

Please do you remember in which position was the bookshelf you found that book in?
    I 'm just missing "Vastyr Fisherfolk Song", the random one... I can't find it nowhere
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its Random ;) There is no specify Position ;)
  • Daniel141182
    Daniel141182
    ✭✭
    is this from bookshelves Systres History addendum: druid of galen

I know a book with almost the same name is Systres History addendum
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    @robynofbarnsdaleb16_ESO

I find second same book "Vastyr Fisherfolk Song" in random bookshelf w Galen

sgzopt404nvn.png

Please do you remember in which position was the bookshelf you found that book in?
    I 'm just missing "Vastyr Fisherfolk Song", the random one... I can't find it nowhere

After getting this book, I saw it in many bookshelves so you need patience.
    Link where you can find bookshelf: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7752549/#Comment_7752549
  • Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like that all new Druid ToT clues are missing in the library...
  • Peppo_Lives
    Peppo_Lives
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone know if there a post-quest location for "Ode To The Nose Of a Woman"? (Systres tomes and scrolls - one of isobel quest)
    New druid ToT clues are present in eidetic memory (Wispheart totem clue and Druid king vestiments clue - the other two upgrades are unlocked via achievements)
    PC-EU - Eidetic Memory / Codex / Recipes Collector - 60K+ Achievement Points
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭

I literally came just now to say this and saw your post lol
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone know if there a post-quest location for "Ode To The Nose Of a Woman"? (Systres tomes and scrolls - one of isobel quest)

Unfortunately there is no post quest location; /
  • Brazz38
    Brazz38
    Soul Shriven
    "Slayer's Note" located at the Impresario tent area is not registering for me as a new lorebook, and does not appear to have a library entry. Likely would belong in Impresario's Catalogue since it's for the Skyrim event.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows where these three books are?

Emeric's Judgment
    Spirit of the Volcano
    To See My Systres

For the latter two, I need the precise location, I know where they are supposed to be, but can't locate them.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anne13 wrote: »

There are only two, and they are both in Tomes of Tribute. They work properly as long as you read the clue before taking the clue box, just like the others.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brazz38 wrote: »
    "Slayer's Note" located at the Impresario tent area is not registering for me as a new lorebook, and does not appear to have a library entry. Likely would belong in Impresario's Catalogue since it's for the Skyrim event.

It's more "should" than "would" unfortunately...
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    Technically you can still enter Ivyhame without the quest if you port on someone in there. I have a char on PC/EU stationed there, so I could try to help you out with that. Just write a mail ingame. :smile:

(But yes i agree, there should be an easier way of obtaining it since it was really easy to miss.)

Thanks to @Marcelovski i also get "The Final Dream of Kasorayn"
    I understand now why I missed it

Thanks !
    Regards

WFX
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know where
    "Systres History Addendum: druids of Galen" is located?

I'm assuming they haven't fixed "Ode to the nose of a woman" or "note to cynric" post quest location yet.

I'm still missing these too:
    Journal of Justiciar Avanaire
    Royal Messenger's Fate
    By Order of the Ascendant Lord (might come back another year though)

Hoping they get those fixed soon.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    Altyrann wrote: »
    Calling All Sea Elves!
    Emeric`s judgement

Think the Sea Elves one is from one of the daily quests (The Savage Systres Tours ones) so you may just have to do that a few times until it cycles round to the right one.

Got it today with quest named "Helpful Handbills"
    Regards

WFX
  • Daniel141182
    Daniel141182
    ✭✭
    Systres History Addendum: druids of Galen only one missing anyone know where it is?
  • Daniel141182
    Daniel141182
    ✭✭
    nvm it was in random bookshelf found mine in castle tonnere dungeons shelfs
  • Daniel141182
    Daniel141182
    ✭✭
    note to cynric
    rite of scion
    royal meassanger fate
    any news regarding these? post quest
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    note to cynric
    rite of scion
    royal meassanger fate
    any news regarding these? post quest

none post location or bugged ;/
  • Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

There are only two, and they are both in Tomes of Tribute. They work properly as long as you read the clue before taking the clue box, just like the others.

Not here on Playstation. The Tomes-section has 19 entries right now and the two new ones aren't there. I already farmed one of those clues a second time to grab the upgrade and the book was not registered as a new book as I read it
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

Not here on Playstation. The Tomes-section has 19 entries right now and the two new ones aren't there. I already farmed one of those clues a second time to grab the upgrade and the book was not registered as a new book as I read it

That’s interesting - glad you specified your platform. As far as I’m aware, they’ve been working fine on PC since U36 dropped. I’m pretty sure I got them and read them before the one incremental we had.

I wonder how a difference in Eidetic Memory ended up happening between platforms for the same release. Definitely file that as a bug report!
  • ErianaSagewing
    ErianaSagewing
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox EU is also showing 19 entries for Tomes of Tributes with no entries for the new deck. According to my Lore Library the total number of books is currently 5772 - is this the same for other platforms?

It would be helpful to know if there are any others missing between platforms before I file a bug report.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox EU is also showing 19 entries for Tomes of Tributes with no entries for the new deck. According to my Lore Library the total number of books is currently 5772 - is this the same for other platforms?

It would be helpful to know if there are any others missing between platforms before I file a bug report.

My lorebooks count as I recall when I last looked was about 5774/5775 or there abouts, which would make sense if those two pages got missed.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA:
    Total: 5774 (including motifs)
    Lore: 4392

... Then again, I am not sure which update added the tribute clues to the Eidetic memory on the PC, the DLC per se or one of the subsequent fixes.
  • dark_nick
    dark_nick
    Hi, missing these lorebooks:

1)royal messenger's fate (hope in a miracle)

2)by command of the ascendant order (i know, i know, it's from last event but i missed it)

3)systres history addendum the druids of galen (i know random bookcase right?)

4)on nature spirits (i have no clue about this, any help? be specific please, i play on ps5 no coordinates)

5)druid funerals a piece of y'ffre (random bookcase? i have no clue)

thanks for reading
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    dark_nick wrote: »

2)by command of the ascendant order (i know, i know, it's from last event but i missed it)

4)on nature spirits (i have no clue about this, any help? be specific please, i play on ps5 no coordinates)

thanks for reading

I found the funerals one in a shelf in Castle Mornard, so I suspect it’s a random draw.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dark_nick wrote: »

thanks for reading

First two are bugged, second is from the high isle event. All others are random bookshelves in Galen. I'd recommend going through all bookshelves highlighted in a different post (I'll link here when I find it), and check in all instances every day.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bookcase locations in Galen

During the quest "The Ivy Throne" we get access to a library with 6-8 Bookcases.
    Enter to Castle Tonnere Dungeons:
    imp29ifx7h5w.png
    d425f8sm3a89.png

City:
    v5h84t8gb11u.png

Found it. Was earlier in this thread.
    @Djennku, PCNA.