The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else can't connect to the game? (EU)

• Dexter411
    Dexter411
    ✭✭✭
    And this thread will be closed soon beacuse people can not hold their anger and need to write mindless comments. I am sure some, if not all of them are frustraited as We are right now.
    Options
  • wesly.backersb16_ESO
    I'm playing Skyrim meanwhile... I have my own DDoS Attack (Double Dagger on Strike)
    Options
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    I love how you say that their spending their time trying to fix it. You do realise that they probably getting paid for it and very handsomely as well. Your making out as if they had to run off from their families without notice or a paycheck at the end of it. But at the end of it we still will have nothing apart from wastes time trying to log in
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
    Options
  • Razrikiel
    Razrikiel
    billcage wrote: »
    Same problem location Turkey . Turkey's big banks and governor web sites have gotten cyber attack on past days.Now the ESO EU server got DDOS attack. It is very weird situation.I think some bad hackers try to break to people's Xmas holiday.

Interesting. Does ESO have any servers in Turkey?
    Can a cyber attack in Turkey have consequences for ESO servers? (Honestly Asking)?
    Options
  • Skorol007
    Skorol007
    ✭✭✭
    just managed to log back in
    Options
  • Matem
    Matem
    ✭✭✭
    I just logged on. No lag. Quite a few people online already too.

Options
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    See that bright red banner at the top?

sigh. When it is gone then you can play.
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
    Options
  • Thalmar
    Thalmar
    ✭✭✭
    @Thalmar : you are very rude.

Chill and relax. A videogame server is down. That's all. Nobody's dying.

@anitajoneb17_ESO Thank you! I am very rude because you think I am. Here my opinion comes, YOU are also very rude! I am not here to arguee with others, if you want to continue take it to private chat, see you there.
    Options
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    LOGIN UP
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
    Options
  • edopey
    edopey
    ✭✭✭
    i just logged in
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razrikiel wrote: »
    billcage wrote: »
    Same problem location Turkey . Turkey's big banks and governor web sites have gotten cyber attack on past days.Now the ESO EU server got DDOS attack. It is very weird situation.I think some bad hackers try to break to people's Xmas holiday.

Interesting. Does ESO have any servers in Turkey?
    Can a cyber attack in Turkey have consequences for ESO servers? (Honestly Asking)?

As far as I am aware, ESO has two server clusters. One is located in the US (most likely Hunt Valley, MD as that's where ZOS is based), and the other is in Frankfurt, in Germany (that's the EU one). The hackers that are doing the attacking could be located anywhere.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blame it on the bananas they are DDoS attacking so that they can turn the map yellow.
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
    Options
  • Apocyrrhose
    Apocyrrhose
    ✭✭
    Sharmony wrote: »
    LOGIN UP

Yes, juste logged !
    Options
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭
    Can login too
    Please fix the game!
    Options
  • YoloWizard
    YoloWizard
    ✭✭✭
    ZyWAxKX.png
    RETIRED

World First Vet Maw Of Lorkhaj Clear
    World First Vet Halls of Fabrication Clear
    World First Vet Asylum Sanctorium +2 Clear

World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (YT)
    Options
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Thalmar you are very rude
    Options
  • electromagnets
    electromagnets
    ✭✭✭
    Logged with relatively normal load times and none of the lag I was getting a few hours ago
    Edited by electromagnets on 26 December 2015 21:09
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a heads up to everyone: you won't be able to log into the EU megaservers for a bit as we continue working on this issue. This is on purpose, and we'll let you know as soon as logins are back up.

Loggin back up and no word from you, well done
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • Pegasusstorm
    Pegasusstorm
    Soul Shriven
    I'm able to log in as well now, praying that its going to stay logged in
    Options
  • Ahaek
    Ahaek
    ✭✭
    I can login now - Denmark

All classes
    PvP, PvE & more
    YOUTUBE.com/channel/UCCJ2ylZoXlWt_om681UHT2Qt

FACEBOOK.com/groups/1390110124616278/

TWITTER.com/ESO_AHAEK

TWITCH.tv/Ahaek/profile
    Options
  • Diego_Amraphel
    Diego_Amraphel
    Soul Shriven
    Zaldan wrote: »
    Just a heads up to everyone: you won't be able to log into the EU megaservers for a bit as we continue working on this issue. This is on purpose, and we'll let you know as soon as logins are back up.

Just because you can log in, doesn't mean the "threat" is entirely dealt with.

If they were to announce "servers back up" and then they would go down again in 10 minutes, you'd probably switch from irony to full-on mockery really fast...
    Options
  • electromagnets
    electromagnets
    ✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »

Does xmas always turn you into a whining infant?
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey folks, could you please restart your game clients and try relogging back into the EU PC megaserver? Let us know if you're able?

Thanks!
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • wesly.backersb16_ESO
    I'm in, no (much) latency
    Thanks Zeni the max ;)
    Edited by wesly.backersb16_ESO on 26 December 2015 21:19
    Options
  • Razrikiel
    Razrikiel
    Hey folks, could you please restart your game clients and try relogging back into the EU PC megaserver? Let us know if you're able?

Thanks!

I am not sure if the issue has been solved for everyone.
    But I (personally) can login now.
    Thank you for your attention :)
    Options
  • WhatDoesItMatter
    Yep, back in on the EU server. Everything seems to be ok. Thanks.
    Options
  • YoloWizard
    YoloWizard
    ✭✭✭
    ITS BACK

P1kcqO6.gif
    RETIRED

World First Vet Maw Of Lorkhaj Clear
    World First Vet Halls of Fabrication Clear
    World First Vet Asylum Sanctorium +2 Clear

World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (YT)
    Options
  • AchlysNox
    AchlysNox
    ✭✭✭

Thanks!

Just logged in on EU with PC, ping is 69, login time was no longer than usual.
    Options
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Back online with PC EU.

@zenimax: What will be the compensation to all this down time?
    Options