Anyone else can't connect to the game? (EU)

• thalocoone
    thalocoone
    Soul Shriven
    I cannot log into the game!

-no announcement
    -error 201
    Me: Entrepreneur&Producer
    Underground RnB & HiPHoP |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅]
    https://soundcloud.com/pfrantic
    Me InGame: Vr16 NB Tank active since PC launch
    Options
  • Ravinya
    Ravinya
    ✭✭
    me too :neutral:
    was able to play this morning but now get error 201
    Options
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    201, same as last time there was a Ddos....
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
    Options
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    When are we opening up the floodgates again @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, Azura is in desperate need of support! :wink:
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
    Options
  • KostasDragonborn
    Error 201 (7:4:419:1060)

Cannot log into character selection menu on EU.
    - Walk with virtue, friend.
    Options
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, cant login

Merry Christmas all :smile:
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, just popping in to say that whatever is making your servers crap out should get a life and let you folks have some holiday time.
    Options
  • hayaschwarz
    hayaschwarz
    ✭✭✭
    this is a good opportunity for all of us, who are rooted infornt of the PC, to step away from the PC and do other activities (ie. play mobile games :P )
    haya-sw - Stamina Dragonknight / Tank
    Shrouded Lachance - Stamina Nightblade / Tank
    Healer le Bobo - Magicka Templar
    Haya-Jr - Magicka Dragonknight
    C-Frags Haya - Magicka Sorcerer
    Hi Ya - Magicka Nightblade
    Haya-Jr II - Stamina Dragonknight / Tank

Co-Founder and Officer of Well Fitted, PvE leading EU DC Guild
    Options
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    The only time i get ti play today and cant log in. What a complete F''K up and you should be sorting it out by now ZOS
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: Still working on fixing this. While we don't have an ETA, we are trying to get everything back up as soon as possible. For those just joining us, we are experiencing a DDoS on the European megaservers for all platforms.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ThirtySevenCoins
    ThirtySevenCoins
    ✭✭✭
    Same, cant login

Bah Humbug! :)
    The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno while we still here - Any ETA of PTS launch? :3
    Options
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Really unhappy about this. And when its fixed what will we get? Nothing apart from sorry but our servers are *** so suck it up
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
    Options
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Update: Still working on fixing this. While we don't have an ETA, we are trying to get everything back up as soon as possible. For those just joining us, we are experiencing a DDoS on the European megaservers for all platforms.

Is it a problem to at least try and let us log in again? I'm not Mr i.t. guy here so any info would be nice. Earlier we were told the log ins were turned off altogether?
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
    Options
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DDoS = Denial of service attack?

Thanks for working on this guys. Most of us are on holidays and the fact that you are even there is awesome. Thanks.

Happy Boxing Day ! (that's what today is called here in the UK)
    Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on 26 December 2015 20:30
    Hew's Bane*
    Options
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, cant login

Bah Humbug! :)

Happy humbug Ebenheart Scrooge!
    Hew's Bane*
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a heads up to everyone: you won't be able to log into the EU megaservers for a bit as we continue working on this issue. This is on purpose, and we'll let you know as soon as logins are back up.

Are loggin servers going to remain offline until the DDOS attacks stop or they likely to come back at some point? Just wondering if it's worth hanging around as DDOS attacks can last weeks.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is a good opportunity for all of us, who are rooted infornt of the PC, to step away from the PC and do other activities (ie. play mobile games :P )

Drink Bailys! I am :P
    Hew's Bane*
    Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really unhappy about this. And when its fixed what will we get? Nothing apart from sorry but our servers are *** so suck it up

You should really learn what a DDOS attack is before spouting.
    Options
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    I dont get paid to know that stuff so no i dont need to learn. Unless of course ZOS want to pay me,instead i pay them for a game as of right now i cant play
    Options
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

Could you answer my queries possibly? You seem more in the know that I am.
    Sharmony wrote: »

Is it a problem to at least try and let us log in again? I'm not Mr i.t. guy here so any info would be nice. Earlier we were told the log ins were turned off altogether?

Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Drink Bailys! I am :P

Yeah !
    I'm on water but I could log in no problem... into my Geralt... ;-)
    Options
  • Maxime
    Maxime
    ✭✭
    Same problem, Error 201 (7:4:419:1060)

Options
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of us have been doing other activities for 2-4 days already, Christmas with family and relatives. Like we really really had enough of spending time with "loves ones", watching crappy Lifetime movies and eating fat food.

We dont want to step away from the PC. We want to sit clued to the PC, preferably playing ESO. Turn of all phones, lock the door and shut down Skype. But these little *** DDoS nerds are doing this amazing job of ruining peoples first first evening in days :rage:
    Options
  • electromagnets
    electromagnets
    ✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

Could you answer my queries possibly? You seem more in the know that I am.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack
    Options
  • gefstyle
    gefstyle
    ✭✭✭
    BEST MMO 2015 :D
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    See this as an emergency situation. You are currently raging at the people trying to solve it. On the second day of Christmas.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on 26 December 2015 20:42
    Options
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now i cant log back in the game at all.Until now i got kicked out from time to time but now lts impossible to log back in :s
    Options
  • electromagnets
    electromagnets
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe its ISIS
    Options
  • Diego_Amraphel
    Diego_Amraphel
    Soul Shriven
    The only time i get ti play today and cant log in. What a complete F''K up and you should be sorting it out by now ZOS

How about venting your frustration at useless people who spend their holiday weekend DDoS-ing the servers and ruining everyone's good time instead?

We're all pissed at this, but it's not ZOS's fault and I'm sure they are just as frustrated, or more. We're having a few hours off of gaming. They're spending their time trying to stop a useless act from so-called "hackers" with nothing better to do on the holidays.

I'm not kissing the devs @ss here and obviously I'm not happy either, but like someone said before, at least learn the basics of what DDoS is before you show how big of an entitled @ss you are.
    Options