Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

PTS Patch Notes v2.1

• Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »
    you lose all ur tel var stones if ur killed by someone? wth? why would they even think to put that in game . that is beyond annoying .

Because it is a fun way to create more PVP combat in a PVP zone, while also creating incentive, and risk/reward.
    Options
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is there a post anywhere with the changes made with the EU PTS update today? There was supposed to be a lot more fixes and tweaks right?
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is there a post anywhere with the changes made with the EU PTS update today? There was supposed to be a lot more fixes and tweaks right?

i think char copy will come midweek iirc
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Info about EU transfer pls.
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any possibility of a free skill point respec for WW/Vamps who want to get cured considering the major change to their skill lines?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »
    Any possibility of a free skill point respec for WW/Vamps who want to get cured considering the major change to their skill lines?

It looks like they will be refunding all skill points because of all the changes. At least that was my finding when I went to test on PTS. I have no interest in the way they have set up pvp so am not currently testing.

Options
  • Bulldawg2010
    Someone else posted this already, but it worked for me so I could travel without getting booted.

1. Log in like you would normally do, with the character select and everything.
    2. Join your pvp campaign.
    3. Use wayshrine in the pvp area, not the map but the actual wayshrine.
    4. Travel to where you want to go.

I've been able to travel since I've done the above, Without having to go back to pvp. I haven't had any issues since ivendone this for the past two hours (fingers crossed).
    Options
  • zardenurghanb14_ESO
    Would have liked to see that they added text chat to the console versions but guess Ill need to see if they add it in those patch notes if they have a different set for consoles.
    Options
  • Glantir
    Glantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone notice that Defensive Rune ist now an instant cast? cant find it in the patchnotes, but i like it! :D
    Glantir Sorcerer ~ Ebonheart Pact (EU)
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glantir wrote: »
    Anyone notice that Defensive Rune ist now an instant cast? cant find it in the patchnotes, but i like it! :D

Yep, and its a great Skill now!
    Its already planned in my Live builds :wink:
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

"soon"
    Options
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you guys when will copy EU characters? Is there a specific date?
    AngryNord wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »

"soon"
    Well, so be it :|
    Edited by mertusta on 11 August 2015 10:02
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's been said "middle of the week", apparently (PTS doesn't follow the same schedule as live). Possibly tomorrow.
    Options
  • Tamorand
    Tamorand
    ✭✭
    Nighn_9 wrote: »
    It's nice to know that ZOS is once again taking away my speed (this time with the bow passive hasty retreat). And it will suck that NB's can no longer use Spectre's Eye with their skill Double take to get a 40% dodge chance :(...... iverall it seems to be a great patch. GJ guys!

Previous:
    HASTY RETREAT II
    WITH BOW EQUIPPED
    Increases your Movement Speed by 30% for 2 seconds after you execute a dodge roll.

New change:
    Hasty Retreat (passive): This passive now grants the Major Expedition buff for 1 second/2 seconds instead of a 30% movement speed bonus.

Major Expedition - Increases Movement Speed (40%)

Sounds like a buff to me...Did I miss something else?
    Edited by Tamorand on 11 August 2015 15:52
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tamorand wrote: »
    It's nice to know that ZOS is once again taking away my speed (this time with the bow passive hasty retreat). And it will suck that NB's can no longer use Spectre's Eye with their skill Double take to get a 40% dodge chance :(...... iverall it seems to be a great patch. GJ guys!

Previous:
    HASTY RETREAT II
    WITH BOW EQUIPPED
    Increases your Movement Speed by 30% for 2 seconds after you execute a dodge roll.

New change:
    Hasty Retreat (passive): This passive now grants the Major Expedition buff for 1 second/2 seconds instead of a 30% movement speed bonus.

wont stack with other speed boosts
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • Tamorand
    Tamorand
    ✭✭

Ahh that makes sense.
    Options
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    Tamorand wrote: »

Previous:
    HASTY RETREAT II
    WITH BOW EQUIPPED

New change:

And that's what they've intended from the beginning. You *had* to have known this was coming...
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
    Options
  • VoidParticle
    VoidParticle
    ✭✭
    A Quakecon video I watched very briefly mentioned prismatic enchantments where they boost all stats (health, stamina, magicka) but I can not find a mention of them in the notes. Can anyone confirm they will actually be added?

I heard they were supposed to help with new builds.
    Options
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Quakecon video I watched very briefly mentioned prismatic enchantments where they boost all stats (health, stamina, magicka) but I can not find a mention of them in the notes. Can anyone confirm they will actually be added?

I heard they were supposed to help with new builds.

There is already topic about them in PTS forum section. They do exist on PTS.
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psst hi.. uhm, can we please have the proper visuals on Berserker WW now? You know.. black, red eyes, kinda like the picture describes and it in no way looks like at the moment? Thanks
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they will update the Patch Notes here to indicate any changes they've made or decided against. I'm still trying to figure out if they are going ahead with the planned racial passive changes to Altmer and Bosmer or if they'd decided against them as I've read other comments stating that they have.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    I hope they will update the Patch Notes here to indicate any changes they've made or decided against. I'm still trying to figure out if they are going ahead with the planned racial passive changes to Altmer and Bosmer or if they'd decided against them as I've read other comments stating that they have.
    They're unlikely to change these patch notes, as 2.1.0 will always be what it is now, but anything that has been changed will be mentioned in future PTS patch notes, and the release of 2.1 to Live will have its own patch notes anyway which you could compare to these.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    They're unlikely to change these patch notes, as 2.1.0 will always be what it is now, but anything that has been changed will be mentioned in future PTS patch notes, and the release of 2.1 to Live will have its own patch notes anyway which you could compare to these.

I wasn't sure how they handle PTS patch notes when changes occur... so this means there should be NEW patch notes today with the v2.1.1 being implemented?

I guess my original post was meant to question whether or not anyone knows for sure what is going on with Altmer/Bosmer racial passives and if ZOS will address this in their newest patch notes or leave it to the final 'surprise' Live update notes. DCUO was notorious for that... they would go through the entire PTS process, and then when things went Live, you'd discover they had made changes that they never mentioned during PTS testing... and usually these 'surprise' changes weren't received very well.
    Edited by ADarklore on 12 August 2015 12:21
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »

I wasn't sure how they handle PTS patch notes when changes occur... so this means there should be NEW patch notes today with the v2.1.1 being implemented?

I guess my original post was meant to question whether or not anyone knows for sure what is going on with Altmer/Bosmer racial passives and if ZOS will address this in their newest patch notes or leave it to the final 'surprise' Live update notes. DCUO was notorious for that... they would go through the entire PTS process, and then when things went Live, you'd discover they had made changes that they never mentioned during PTS testing... and usually these 'surprise' changes weren't received very well.
    Yeah there will be 2.1.1 PTS Patch Notes some time during the maintenance. I guess the Altmer/Bosmer thing will be based on whether they reverted the change in time for the 2.1.1 build or not. There will be a few things that only end up going straight to Live, but hopefully not many.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Huggalump
    Huggalump
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glantir wrote: »

Yep, and its a great Skill now!
    Its already planned in my Live builds :wink:

it is pretty rad... but doesn't this make defensive rune kinda pointless compared to the other morph? Defensive was good because you could cast it before hand then not worry about the cast time in combat. Now there is not cast time, I don't see a reason for defensive rune
    Options
  • Ipsius
    Ipsius
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't have to target it, and you can cast it and rude around on your horse and to give a nasty surprise to anyone who wants to sneak attack you!
    Options
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You folks were looking for pts-patch-notes-v2-1-1, right? 7 pages already... (including several updates that were omitted from the original 2.1.1 patch notes).
    Options
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    can you fix the Coldharbour siege weapon glitch on Xbox? the red marker doesn't show when being attacked and no animation shows whenf
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
    Options
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    when fired*
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
    Options
  • zXSpyroXx
    zXSpyroXx
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

"The cost of each roll dodge will increase by 33% after your first roll dodge."
    Okay so can you please clarify how long this will continue to stack for? Is There a 4 second time period you must wait to reset this?
    Ebonheart Pact - Stam Nightblade - Chillrend - Th3 s3cKx - zXSpyroXz - Xbox One - North America
    Options