Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lethal Arrow - rage!!!

• Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Bogdan_Kobzar on 30 March 2015 15:39
    "Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
    Be mindful of Community Rules
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My main issue with snipe is the known health desync bug and the fact that someone can be right infront of me sniping me to the face for 10k+ =__=

I've taken to running around with barrier on my support bar because of snipers, because, unlike the popular Sorc QQ opinion, my damage shields aren't that amazing. Tonight I popped a barrier and a sniper was able to go through my barrier in two hits >__> The damage can negate the use of a whole ultimate lel. Couldn't even keep track of his location because he was able restealth for the two snipes. Sure, I can hit hard with my frags, buuuut I'm wide and out in the open, I'm not invisible, you can see them coming at you and dodge roll them. I can't see the snipes because you can all be sneaky sneaky and go back into hiding, which is FINE, but when I can't hear the sound and am not able to react in time, THAT'S the problem. I've no problem getting hit with the high amount of damage, some builds are built for that amount of damage, just like some Sorcs are built for massive damage (I'm really not, but that's besides the point), but I would like at least some chance to defend myself after the first snipe you all let off. D:
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kypho wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    I have not been hit by snipe for over 10k. I have by crystal shards....

13k Fragment hit, what doesnt need stealth.... 8k+ dmg X 5+ times overload LIGHT ATTACK. 8k Curse, 8k each mine blow.

I got nirn armor, and you OPcerers bypassing lot... I got CP to resist spell and still got hit with 13k fragment, etc.... and OPoverload. None of my or other class Ulti can do that damage....

i have 3500 WP and 27k stamina, still you spam damage shield, and attack, never run out of magicka it seems and you can tank or just hit me with your average spell damage gear for 13k fragment etc...... You tank 8 ppl with shield spam, then streak away 15 times AND YOU COMPLAIN about SNIPE.... Its strange....

Even if you have only 17k health, you can cast 10k shield easy, thats 27k. Your OPshield is anti crit, so you wont get hit by 17k snipe. Even if you get hit from magical nonexistant 17k noncrit Snipe, you have 10k health, and you can cast shields 20 times in a row at least, with an average build.

You can out dps DK, Templar healing, and outtank any class. And you still cry about snipe.... Gosh....

PS.: Its not the fault of snipe if you are afk and let you hit 2 times from it.

I would very much like to see a sorc tank 8 people with damage shields.

It's impossible! lol! Even with barrier it's impossible xD

I dono why people think Sorcs have like 100k damage shields or something lol.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.