The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• odaphii
    odaphii
    First time posting in this thread, I'm sure I have more wishes:
    -Frost Atro crates return pls I need that spider mount
    -Infernium mount & pet
    -Erlibru's cottage as player housing
    -An apartment in Vastyr
    -Complete sets of customized actions (I want the gloam ones)
    -Radiant Apex Guar
    -Hair dye pack
    -Flower crown for non Khajiits
    -Man bun hairstyle
    -More small/medium houses, especially with flat straight walls for paintings
    -An option to pay 1500 crowns for the other assistants, aka if I have Ezabi, I could pay 1500 for the fire atro banker
    -Frost atro & Glass atoro polymorphs
    -More dresses, with no accessories clipping
    -More varities of empty land "houses" with different environments/realms/etc
    -Wamasu mount
    -More facial hair
    -More short hairstyles that work on women
    -Honestly just more hairstyles that don't look blue on black haired Khajiits

I know I literally JUST talked about the bound customized actions but I don't think I can put into words how much I NEED an entire set
    Options
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    A mount or momento or even a polymorph to recreate the effect of the old mist form toggle and the old bat swarm ult please <3.
    Options
  • thecatsme0w
    thecatsme0w
    ✭✭✭
    *More inventory pets!!
    *The option to spend crowns to increase housing limits for different categories
    *Inn rooms in Murkmire, Wrothgar, Galen, Fargrave and Markarth
    *Alfiq decon and armory assistants
    *A pet cow
    *More (and bigger!) storage chests
    thecatsme0w
    PC/NA

Eventual goal: Own all the houses. Currently 4 short of that goal.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *More inventory pets!!
    *The option to spend crowns to increase housing limits for different categories
    *Inn rooms in Murkmire, Wrothgar, Galen, Fargrave and Markarth
    *Alfiq decon and armory assistants
    *A pet cow
    *More (and bigger!) storage chests

need those things so badly.
    i love cows and more small homes would be so good
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smaller ship with the same skybox/background as the larger house ship (sorry, I forget its name).

Would it be possible to get the ship from the High Isle main story quest chain as an in game home?

I would imagine it being a 300/600 slot or a 200/400. I really like the smaller, cozy feeling of the ship from the quest chain and it would be fun to play with in game.

Thank you.

n95pnjx4khyt.png
    8rxo32ibuh0x.png
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please consider bringing back the stonelore crates in march for St Patrick’s day so we that missed out can get our little green recalls and glowy weapons etc !
    Options
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I would love it if we could get a collection to change hair colors like we do hairstyles. I understand using an appearance token for changing features like height weight etc. But I feel since some hairstyles change hair colors already, it would be reasonable to change hair colors.

I think it would also be great to dye adornments like costume hats.

Thanks 😊
    Options
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    New hair colors for different races.

Some races can't have black hair at all despite several npcs of said races having black hair
    Options
  • aliferis
    aliferis
    ✭✭
    The community want the baby guar stuck in his egg and a RADIANT APEX GUAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one type that hasnt had a radiant apex mount will someone from ZOS please reply.
    Guar KING
    Options
  • Gaji
    Gaji
    Soul Shriven
    After having spent some time in Cyrodiil and dying a bunch i thought of:

Customized Action: Death

Because if i'm going to die repeatedly at least make it fashionable!

What it would do:
    -Replace the default flop-onto-the-ground death animation with one of 5 animations
    -The three magical (fire, shock and frost) and two martial damage (poison, disease) death animations that already exist in the game would be available
    -Equipping one would replace the default death animation with the selected animation
    -Replace the fall damage death; the animations for landing on the ground, dead with a status death animation already exist too

What it wouldn't do:
    -Override the animations in the game that are tied to mechanics and typically have a 100% chance of playing (standing in a dragon's aura, Tideborn Taleria's winter storm, MoL Twins "Infernal Infusion" for example) as they can carry important info - especially with the twins - that way no one can intentionally bomb without anyone knowing who was responsible

I already thought of a few uses of these for myself:
    Diseased animation for one of my toons that uses the Peryite Skeevemaster costume
    Shock animation for my dark elf with Clockwork Apostle style pieces
    And the frost animation for the frost warden that has every frost themed item that i could aquire so far: from a skin to a mount to a weapon to the rune harvesting customized action, the frost themed recall...

Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for (more) of this in the Crown Store....
    More fierce, unsettling, and/or ugly items

Can be low brow (think Reavers from Firefly or anything from Mad Max) or high brow (think celestial forms of dark Asian deities or stylish anime villains). Death runes on outfits or as glowing face tattoos, rust/bent spikes, demonic-looking gowns, robes, etc., etc.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/299874/more-fierce-unsettling-and-or-ugly-items

Some items have been added that loosely meet this description since the original post but more disturbing, gritty, profane things are needed.

Still true. Nothing really goes to 11 on a "wow your character looks like a wasteland reject cannibal that just crawled out of a flaming flesh pit". Not even a 4 or 5 :/

Oh, and I forgot to come back here after Murkmire and add: customization options for Argonians to be Naga O.o
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like dogs as pets in the game, and there is even a Boston terrier, but what about Rat Terriers and Jack Russel Terriers?

80uYoHG.jpg

I miss my little rat terrier buddies irl. Still hoping to be able to have one in game...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Terrier#/media/File:Rat_Terrier_head.jpg

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    cow pet plz
    Edited by This_0ne on 28 February 2024 18:13
    Options
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Celestial Nimbus please
    Xbox X- NA
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ellmarie wrote: »
    Celestial Nimbus please

that's in the Sovngarde crates which return tomorrow
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    ellmarie wrote: »
    Celestial Nimbus please

that's in the Sovngarde crates which return tomorrow

Awesome! Thanks! Perfect timing!
    Xbox X- NA
    Options
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    I also don't know rules about double posting but it's been a month. I seem to have forgot to mention it in my list a month ago, but please for the Baron Zaudrus arms pack to return! It's been over 2 years, I was not vet DLC and def not vet DLC hm dungeon ready at the time only being a few months into the game. I would love to run the Cauldron for the mask page

Also I did forget to mention, I would love a staple or classic house in Bergama and Gideon, favorite non capital towns in the game. And Orsinium townhouse or apartment please.

More inventory pets & storage chests

More skins & body markings that don't overwrite scale & fur patterns and colors
    Edited by VisitHammerfell on 13 May 2024 23:46
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 2 (26)
    Glory of the Daggerfall Covenant

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
    Options
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frost Atronach crates please, not had them returning since December 2021. Currently 2 years and 3 months of waiting and I think that's long enough!
    Options
  • TrollHunter73
    TrollHunter73
    ✭✭
    Please make a Clockwork Jewelcrafting Station available for purchase on the Crown Store.
    Options
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, since I'm now decorating my Lunar Champion house, finally, I need the Furnishing Pack: Moons-Blessed Oasis.
    Xbox X- NA
    Options
  • aliferis
    aliferis
    ✭✭
    WE WANT THE BABY GUAR STUCK IN HIS EGG AND A RADIANT APEX BIPEDALL PREFERABLY A GUAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guar KING
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love literally any single type of Dwemer construct pet but in silver, to match the few silver based Dwemer mounts out there (specifically for me my vitrine wolf)
    I know the frosty spider is silver but that ends up being its own separate thing because of the frost, it doesn’t match normal silver enough.
    A normal little silver spider would be lovely!
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    aliferis wrote: »
    WE WANT THE BABY GUAR STUCK IN HIS EGG AND A RADIANT APEX BIPEDALL PREFERABLY A GUAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure eggguar will be a promotion of tes castles. Like doom wolf for tes legends
    Options
  • whiskeyydik
    whiskeyydik
    Soul Shriven
    For Housing can you bring back Pantherfang Chapel?

Also Dark Chivalry crates please:)
    Options
  • VouxeTheMinotaur
    I can say not only for myself, but a huge crowd of players in my guilds would LOVE LOVE LOVEEE for the Baron Zardous Arms Pack to make a return.

Not just for the Arms Pack itself, but we have all really wanted the Baron Zardous Mask Style Page. It's near impossible to acquire them in guild traders because of how little there are left to sell / the asking price due to the rarity of those pages.

i would absolutely love to see it soon so i can have exciting news for my guilds and start hosting Hardmode events for our newer members and lower CP players! :)
    I just post ideas from my "Drunk at 3 am" notes
    PS5/NA -@Vouxe_
    Options
  • WeWentElsweyr
    A wayshrine we can put in our houses/guildhalls so people can teleport anywhere from the house for free would be amazing!
    Options
  • WeWentElsweyr
    (also, please bring back the Elinhir Private Arena!)
    Options
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    Please bring the Sylvan Spriggan back, I love the winter and the azureblight one but I really need to get my hands on the green spriggan (hopefully it comes back when the wild hunt crates return whenever that is)
    Options
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring the Sylvan Spriggan back, I love the winter and the azureblight one but I really need to get my hands on the green spriggan (hopefully it comes back when the wild hunt crates return whenever that is)

I got the Sylvan and Azureblight ones but missed the Bloodroot one. Hopefully they will come back around eventually.
    Options